Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 10:22 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Late Night DipToday at 9:43 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 50%
5 Posts - 21%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Letter to Koroshi Empty Letter to Koroshi

Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:20 am
Raizuko sat in his home as he opened his bedroom window placing a small scroll in the pocket on the messenger hawk's leg that was gonna go to the Kazekage Chambers window and deliver a message to the Kazekage. The letter said "

Dear Kazekage, Lord Koroshi we have not met in person but I am sending you this urgent letter telling you that I am leaving the village in a couple of days to search for my family who are MIA. I am not going rogue. An estimated time I'll be gone is roughly a week at the most unless their are some hard tasks.

I will be travelling to the Snow Country in search for evidence for my mom who had left the village of Suna during our time at war. I will spend hopefully 3 days in the Snow Country. Once I leave the Snow Country I will travel the world looking for signs of my father the first place I'll be going to look for him his Konohagakure. Hopefully, the villagers there will not ne hostile.

From Raizuko AKari

After safely placing the letter within the pouch he would thump the bird a little as it took off into the air leaving a trail of feathers that landed on Raizuko's window.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Letter to Koroshi Empty Re: Letter to Koroshi

Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:34 am
Koroshi upon getting the letter would begin to go through files to find Raiuko Akari, seeing that he is the rank of Jounin and should be able to take care of himself he stamps an approval on his leave, after doing so he begins to write a letter to send to Konoha to make sure that he is given a warm welcome, and a nice place to stay. (Going to be typing a letter for this later)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum