Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Learning the Art of Making Leaders (Koroshi/Ryu) - Page 4 Empty Re: Learning the Art of Making Leaders (Koroshi/Ryu)

Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:19 pm
“That is true, it is much more difficult to convey emotion with hand signals.” Ryu would say after Koroshi finished speaking. “So there are people out there targeting your pants too?” The genin would ask in regards to Koroshi’s clan. My mom had told me there was always someone lurking to get a hold of someone else’s jeans (genes). With his words finished it was time to think on what the kazekage was saying. Sacrifice should not be the only option, but the last one.

“I guess there are other things I could do, kill, cripple, or capture the enemy through brute force. Buy enough time for my team to get away, then leave myself is another option. Especially, if I’m near the village gates and I can get the attention of someone in the guard towers.” Sitting down in the sand the genin could begin to get back some lost energy by relaxing, at the same time he would begin to suppress his chakra. Ryu liked to stay hidden whenever possible, it wasn’t a paranoia thing he just liked to scare the crap out of people.

“So, did I pass? You beat the crap out of me, so that’s bad.” Taijutsu was something to avoid he remembered his fights with Salzem, getting close bad idea. Now with his fight with Koroshi… Getting close bad idea. “Getting close to you taijutsu people is a bad idea, I should have kept my distance and continued to use ranged attacks. The further you are from me and the longer I can hold you back and it becomes my advantage. The closer you are to me and the amount of handseals I can perform in the time it takes you to throw a punch and it becomes my disadvantage.”

WC: 296
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Learning the Art of Making Leaders (Koroshi/Ryu) - Page 4 Empty Re: Learning the Art of Making Leaders (Koroshi/Ryu)

Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:29 am
Hearing Ryu's comments about people panting his pants makes Koroshi think for a moment before he realizes that he is talking about his genes instead of anything sexual, this causing Koroshi to chuckle a tad "Yeah something like that" Afterwards he would listen to Ryu's ideas for other things he could have done besides sacrifice himself, however the other options he says are making a 180 degree turn in regards to training and the way Suna view things. "Well Ryu much like sacrificing yourself killing should also be at the very bottom of your list of things to do. For example picture if one of your closest friends were killed either in front of you, or while they were out on a mission, how would you feel? Most feel sadness or rage toward the person that has taken their friend away from them, that rage and hatred will grow until something is done that in their mind would avenge them, most of the time this being hurting and or killing the person that hurt them. However that hatred will not end there, it will be pasted onto the next family and friends that were close to the person they attacked, creating an ever lasting circle of hatred and revenge that will not end until no one is left." Koroshi says in more of a serious tone, as he speaks it would be clear that he has given this a lot of thought and feels very strongly about this subject, wanting everyone to know the effects of taking and life, and how it should not be done "If you take a life are you prepared for hundreds or thousands of people to die in their name or yours?" Koroshi says allowing Ryu to reply with his own thoughts, or feelings on the subject.

Koroshi mind cannot help but think of all of the conversations he has had with Viper over killing or not killing, how some times it is necessary for peace, and how Koroshi always views that there is another way. They have spent hours, days and even years debating their own points with each other never being able to come to an agreement on who's side is right, however they have come to respect each others thoughts and feelings regardless.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:47 pm
I’d probably want to incinerate the person that hurt my friend leaving them a pile of ash or a dehydrated corpse. Of course, that was what he thought before Koroshi finished his talk. If someone kills the people I love, then I kill that person… The people who love the person I killed come after me just as I went after the target of my anger. “No, if hundreds would have to die only so that I could get a moment of satisfaction it wouldn’t be worth it. Each, kill after the first would only add fuel to a fire I’d rather not start to begin with.” So, if people know this cycle exist why do they not care for the consequences? Do they have no fear of someone coming for revenge or do they simply believe everybody they come across with hatred will be a weaker opponent. Both answers leave the person looking arrogant.

“If there is cycle, then someone on it must stop it. I think, I understand what you mean. Its best to not kill and leave your enemies alive, then the circle won’t be started and many will be saved because of it.” Killing should not be a first choice, only a last resort.

WC: 208
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:38 am
Hearing Ryu speak Koroshi would nod, it seems as though he is beginning to share his opinion on the subject, also this is making Koroshi think about the trip he will be taking to Kumo soon. Youka and Maku killed his brother, but not only that they enslaved a full village, slaughter so many people, and tortured the rest. Could people like these really be allowed to live? If not how can I make such a choice. These thoughts run through Koroshi mind before he begins to speak once more "Most people do not think of the repercussions of their actions, they simply just want the pain to stop, or just want someone else to hurt as much as they do. Some do it in the name of their family or village which is how wars are started. Some do it for power, or to feel self worth. Personally I have never killed anyone and I do not plan on doing so, however I have felt the drive to, like when the Shukaku attacked and hurt so many people, all I wanted to do was beat it until there was nothing but sand where it once stood. I was able to control my own emotions and sealed it anyway in stead." Koroshi takes a moment to reflect on the fight that he had, how he mercilessly beat the Shukaku until it was barely alive, only to steal away all of its control, forcing it to be Suna's protector. However that is something that is morally wrong in Koroshi's mind, but if he lets it loose then it will only try to attack again, killing more people. If he seals it away into one of his ninja he would be damning them to the life of a Jinchuuriki, something that Koroshi would not want to do given how much trouble he has had, and seeing what Echo had to go through.

Should Ryu not speak by this point and while Koroshi is thinking he would begin to speak again "Given the nature of your elemental powers, as well as the jutsu in your arsenal it may be difficult for you to subdue your target without fatally wounding them. Next time we can train we should work on some new jutsu for you, or possible seeing what other elements you have" Koroshi says suggesting that they will train again one day, or even now should Ryu be up for it
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:51 pm
Ryu listened about how Koroshi had never killed anyone, but at one point he had come close. Against the Shukaku a giant sand spirit that used to reside within the former kazekage. Maybe the kazekage was viewing the thing all wrong. “Maybe, the Shukaku went on a rampage because it was lonely. When Amane died maybe it wanted revenge like most people would. Perhaps, someone needs to teach it the proper way or it just needs time to realize what it did wrong.”

As the genin thought he remembered Amane. She seemed pretty nice from the few times he had seen her in public, though he never had a chance to talk to her as he did with Koroshi. As he noticed that the kazekae was speaking again he looked up. “Yeah, I’m not really capable of capturing with what I’ve got. I might start working on fuinjutsu, I saw a couple of seals that could work.”

It seemed that Koroshi had a lot on his mind, about the Shukaku. Perhaps, it was not best to ask about it. But them again maybe it was. “Why haven’t you sealed the Shukaku inside yourself? I heard having a bijuu can enhance abilities and even give you new ones. Like controlling sand.”
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:23 am
Upon hearing Ryu's take on the one tails and how it could have just been lonely and mistreated Koroshi begins to think about how the 9 tailed beast torched his brother for years until finally just wanting to die, how upon being released wanted nothing more than to kill people, how when he sealed it within himself all the beast did was try to take over his body, give him night terrors of his brother, and tried to kill Kurisu. This is the way the tailed beasts are, they will try to kill the first chance they get, only pretending to be your friend to get what they want, the one tails is no different "I might have been able to understand if the Shukaku wanted to right its wrong by trying to go after Azaiyo, the person that locked up Amane. In stead it went after the whole village, caring only about how many people it could kill, we lost many people that day for misplaced hatred. Killing is all the tailed beasts know. This could be caused from how the beasts were treated in the past, how they were used as weapons, however everyone and everything is able to make its own choice, and I know two beasts that choose killing first every time."

Koroshi says his smile no longer there as he speaks, deep down he dislikes the beasts for what they have done, and how it is a curse to have one sealed within yourself. In side his head while thinking he cannot help but hear Kyuubi growling and snarling at his words, as well as a few curses and death threats to which Koroshi tries his best to ignore.

Should what Koroshi said not change what Ryu said about different topics Koroshi would reply to them as such "Fuuinjutsu is a fine art to learn, very useful for capturing, sealing yours or others chakra away, prepping shields, attacks, and such for later battles. If you take up this art I think it would suit you greatly" Koroshi says his smile slightly returning before he hears Ryu speak again should he choose to do so, saying the same words he had planned to "I had planned to do that to try and conceal his power and try to use it for good, however things changed. Someone did a horrible thing, releasing the 9 tailed beast into this world, and in order to stop it from killing with the people that released it, I stole it from them, sealing it inside of myself." Koroshi says trying to be as vague as possible as to not bring up bad memories about his brother being killed by Maku and Youka. After a short pause he would continue to speak commenting on what Ryu said about liking to control sand, hinting that he may be interested in being the beasts host ""Sealing a tailed beast inside of someone might as well be a death sentence, it will plague your mind, bringing up everything that you hate or makes you sad, forcing those feelings to the top, just to try and get you to kill the people around you should you choose to act on, or allow those kind of thoughts to over power you. It will try to take over your mind and body, and should it win you will not just lose your life, but your soul as well. On top of people seeking power wanting to hunt you down just so they can rip the beast out of you so that they can use it for their own plans.""

Koroshi says this rather bluntly to try and help Ryu understand that having a tailed beast is not as good as he may think, yes it gives you power, but at a horrible cost. Though Koroshi is not worried about people coming after his life, he is worried that if word got out that he has the beast that people may try to attack Suna in order to try and force him to give it up. This thought keeps him up at night, even more so now that his Niece and Nephew are now in Suna

Last edited by Koroshi Uchiha on Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:01 am
“Fuinjutsu, does seem to have its uses. I saw a technique which can conceal your presence, even while using chakra. Its perfect for sneaking, it can also be used to hide others.” Ryu would draw with his finger what the seal looked like in the sand. A skilled fuin user or anyone who had seen the seal before would likely notice it was rather close to the actual seal. “I just need to learn how to start the jutsu and apply it.”

Ryu would listen to Koroshi’s words, it wasn’t as easy to control a tailed beast as he had thought. “Well, you changed my mind. These creatures are just more set in their ways, I’m sure if you talk to them enough they’ll change… Little by little.” Maybe it was naïve, but why couldn’t Koroshi make them see a better way. Its not like some people were any better, some chose murder over mercy daily. “If you give up on them, then that’s it. They will always be that way. I’m not sure, but I think sparing someone’s life has a second reason. To give that person a second chance or another opportunity to do things right.”

With his own words finished Ryu realizes, that Koroshi thought he wanted the tailed beast inside of him. “Oh, I wasn’t suggesting the Shukaku be sealed in me. I like sand and all.” He would say pulling sand out of his pocket. (You’d likely realize that much sand couldn’t get in there naturally. He had to have put the sand in his pocket. [I throw it in people’s eyes. ;)]  ) “But that really doesn’t sound like something I could handle. I’m only a genin.”

WC: 283
TWC: 4614
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:18 am
"Yeah there are many useful things can you can do with Funinjutsu, my brother was pretty good at it, and now my Nephew is learning how to use it as well. Should you want to learn it you could speak to him or his teacher about it I am sure they would both be willing to help you out" Koroshi says in reply to their conversation about Ryu's future art, Echo made seals and such look easy, and they had so many useful effects that helped him a lot during missions and battles.

Koroshi would listen to Ryu's words regarding the tailed beasts, as well as him commenting that he was not asking for the one tails, this relieving Koroshi some. However by his words it would seem that he has not had to deal with tailed beast that much, which makes sense given that he is so young and only a genin. Koroshi does not want to make him dislike people that have tailed beast sealed within them so maybe he should light things up even though he in his heart cannot stand the beasts themselves after knowing what they are capable of "Maybe if I spend a long time with the beasts that maybe my ideals could change them, just at the moment even the 9 tails that had spent years in someone close to me, even calling that person a friend so easily went back to wanting to kill. The Shukaku was inside of Amane, one of the nicest people in history, and as soon as he is released tries to destroy a village." Koroshi says trying to offer hope, but also a warning of how the beasts are, he will of course one day try to befriend the 9 tails, however today is not that day and with the jounin exams, Kumo, and family issues trying to make friends with a demon is the least of his worries
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:50 pm
“Who is your nephew’s teacher?” Ryu would ask as a name wasn’t specified. He definitely wouldn’t ask Koroshi’s nephew he was younger than he was, so it would feel weird. He is like really young too, like eight or something. Of course, he had heard about Samuru most people said he was strong. But how strong could an eight-year-old be?

“So, if your mind is strong enough you can control the beast… Hmm, I better get stronger, so that the beasts power never has to be used and so that people won’t try to target them. Besides whoever messes with uncle Koroshi, is no friend of mine. He would laugh a little. Never would he have called the kazekage uncle before, but he seemed to not be just a figure anymore. He seemed like a person, one that you could talk to and one that wanted to guide him as an older relative would. So, the added uncle seemed fitting. Especially, since the people of Suna were all considered family to Ryu.

After Koroshi responded Ryu would tell him an idea that Koroshi helped influence. “Maybe, if the beasts got to know someone else, before you pass. Maybe they will be less violent. Like if you had a son, the beast would see him grow through your eyes and maybe that would make them more comfortable. Then it also might be easier to seal them in that person, because they already know them.” Of course, it was only a thought it was unlikely that Koroshi would want the beast placed within his son. 

WC: 263
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:12 am
"Her name is Lily Uzumaki, and from what I have heard from both Samuru and Suki she is very talented, her mission reports are always amazing as well" Koroshi says informing Ryu of her name, he sort of figured that he would want the teacher instead of asking his nephew given the age difference, however Ryu would be greatly surprised given that Samuru is current ranked higher than himself.

Hearing the topic about the beast and how it is controlled Koroshi would nod, it is true that with a calm mind, and plenty of will power that you can resist the beast from taking control, good thing that Koroshi has an abundances of both. Hearing the comment about being an uncle makes Koroshi chuckle, he is already an uncle so it sort of makes sense, plus he does always view the people of Suna as his family. "It takes some getting used to, but with some practice it is almost like they are not even there. It would be a good idea for you to get stronger however don't just do it for my sake, do it for your own, and for the people you care about" The Kazekage says with a smile

Hearing Ryu's idea on how to make the beasts lifes a bit easier by passing the beast down to someone that they know, such as Koroshi's son should he have one at a later date. This idea has passed through his head a few times, that way not only the beast is prepared, but also whoever the person accepting the beast is as well, in stead of being a rushed decision like his was. "That is a good idea, I have given that a bit of thought myself, not only would it make things easier on the beast, but on the person accepting it as well. I would be able to train them on how to control the beast and what to expect before they have to jump into dealing with sharing a body with another being." Koroshi says going a bit more into detail with Ryu's idea to show that he has given thought to making things easier on beast despite him not caring for them all that much.

(Note Lily is an NPC that was created by Samuru/Viper. Should you choose to use them it would be advised that you speak with them first or read the topics to capture her personality, mannerisms, etc. Also given that she is not a live rpc you would not be getting the 50% discount, only the 20% from being max stats.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum