Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Medicine and Summons!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Medicine and Summons!

Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:28 pm
Togi fidgeted slightly when Ryu revealed that he wasn't interested in becoming the Kazekage but he hoped someday to be a member of DUST or a hunter nin. "Umm Ryu-senpai are you sure that being a member of DUST err suits your style.." Togi declared as he fiddled with the hem of his robe. "You know the DUST are never supposed to be seen..." Togi exclaimed somewhat hesitantly. "And well..." Togi began though his voice trailed off. 

"Do you know much about tracking?" Togi then asked in earnest. 

"The Jounin exams?" Togi then declared in surprise "I would have thought that you would have had to be a Chuunin to enter the Jounin exams..." he quickly added. "I have heard it is common for people to die in the Jounin exams are you sure that you are ready for them?" Togi questioned. "Have you had much experience on missions outside the village?" the young Hyuuga continued obviously concerned by the prospect of Ryu entering the exams so soon.

Togi then offered a small smile. "Yes the pain was intense but I feel that it was worth it. With this ability I should be able to survive longer and therefore be of more use..." the young Genin declared.

"The staff at the hospital are indeed very capable, I have been volunteering there recently but there is still much for me to learn " Togi replied. 'That reminds me I am probably due another shift there soon' Togi then thought to himself. 

(WC:260)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:06 am
            “Well that’s what training is for.” The boy said looking to the hand of the other. “Besides I can be stealthy, if I want to be. I happen to be the best at hiding.” Ryu said folding his arms together while gloating. “Well at least that’s what I told that thief.” To be honest Ryu didn’t really know how to track, it was never something he had to do, but it probably wasn’t too hard to learn. It was something he might want to attempt in the future if he was going to track and capture missing ninja. “I guess really should learn about tracking before I ask for permission to be a hunter.”

“No, jounin exam signups are open to everyone.” The ninja said pointing in the direction the kazekage’s office would be. “Well there is the risk of death, but I think I’ll be fine. The goal isn’t to kill one another in the exams, anyway.” The ninja did not have any experience outside of the village, but that is because most missions outside of the village required a team. Which in Ryu’s many months as a genin was never assigned to him. “No out of village experience, but I’ll have some after I get to Konoha. To be honest though I hear there is a pretty extensive written exam which I may not even get through.”

”The jounin exams will surely be difficult and almost every opponent there will be of chuunin level.” The phoenix didn’t come off as condescending he was just stating the facts that generally chuunin had more skill. “I get that I will be outmatched, I just want to show the power of the sand.” Ryu said still folding his arms over, he didn’t really like thinking about how many more opponents that were better than him there would be. 
WC: 307
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:27 am
"I see..." Togi replied slowly. "Then perhaps I have a little challenge for you... How would you like to play a little game of hide and seek..." The blind ninja declared. "This ofcourse would be ninja hide and seek so you could use any ability at your disposal..." Togi quickly added with a slight smile creeping up at the corner of his lips. If Ryu accepted this little game then Togi despite being blind would have a serious advantage thanks to the Hansho Byakugan. 'I wonder how Ryu-senpai will fare with a non combat orientated task...' Togi thought to himself having come to the conclusion that while his fellow Genin was unusually skilled his abilities seemed to be strongly based around combat abilities.

"I wonder if Kazekage-sama will allow me to travel to Konoha during the Jounin exams to support you... It would also be nice to see my family, I have not seen them for a while..." Togi commented.

Togi then frowned and shook his head. "You can not enter the Jounin exams with zero outside village mission experience!" Togi declared somewhat firmly. "How much time to do you have until the exams? We need to get you some first hand experience! I am at your disposal and I am sure that Yoshi-chan would be willing to join us on missions..." Togi began as he started to mentally put together a plan. "Once we are done with training for the day we should seek out Yoshi-chan which should not be too hard as I know where she lives then  we need to register for some team missions" Togi listed as he slightly began to pace. "As for the written exam I would ask around and talk to any Jounin that you know to see if they can hint at what kind of questions might be asked you could also try the academy aswell..." Togi continued.

Coming to a sudden stop Togi then turned to face Ryu head on staring straight in to Ryu's eyes with his own lifeless blank eyes. "Ryu-senpai what are your strengths and what are your weaknesses?" the Hyuuga Genin questioned suddenly. 

(WC:366)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:08 am
Ryu mulled over the idea for a moment. It isn’t fighting or combat training, but it could serve another purpose. I could train to learn chakra suppression, which will help during the chuunin exams. Wait a minute if Togi can’t see how will he find me? Super sensitive hearing, smell? “I actually don’t have many abilities that could help me hide, maybe I should learn some like how to suppress my chakra.” The ninja said waving his head to his fellow ninja’s question.

Ryu’s smile grew wider at the prospect of someone he knew being able to cheer him on through the exams. He didn’t know any sand ninja who had signed up, so the thought of having someone he knew being there was comforting. “If you want to, that would be great. I could also bring Fawkes and some of the other phoenix there.”

”I have never been to Konoha, so it would be a first for me.” The statement hung with uncertainty at the end maybe the bird was in the village hidden in the leaves in a past life, but from the statement he had never been there, as far as the bird could remember.

“I’ve been waiting to do some missions with a team. That is a great idea the missions can also help me prepare.” The ninja looked over his training partner he was just as strong as Ryu was, maybe Togi could sign up too. Ryu didn’t ask though it should be Togi’s own decision to enter the exams, if someone had pressured Ryu he may not have been willing or he would have been more. It could go either way really. “You know where Yoshi lives?” Ryu asked his mischievous smile curling like the Grinch’s on Christmas. He elbowed the genin lightly. “Is she your girlfriend?” The genin was only joking of course he didn’t actually think the two were going out.

“I know a couple of people I could ask, most of them are chuunin though. Maybe I should ask Jaytori sensei, he uses puppets maybe I should introduce Yoshi to him.” Ryu didn’t know of many jounin in the village he knew someone by the name of Raizuko Akari, a man he had recently brought to the hospital from what the staff had said he was a jounin maybe Ryu could ask him.

“My strengths and weaknesses, hmm?” The ninja said like it was a question he had never really thought about. “I would like to hear the opinions of others, if I judge myself I could leave a lot out. Fawkes do you want to start?”

With a sigh and apologetic stare the bird began listing things. ”Dumb, over-confident, short. However, you have many good qualities like you are fast, have good chakra control, a good amount of jutsu to use and you learn pretty quickly when it comes to battle. Ryu looked up to the bird with puppy dog eyes. “You think I’m short?” Even though Ryu and Togi were the same age the other genin was probably a bit taller, after all Ryu actually was on the short side for a twelve year old.

“But I have to agree with Fawkes I have a lot to learn before those exams starts and it isn’t all combat related.” The ninja mentally walked through what might be involved. There were written tests, teamwork exercises which would be difficult not only because he didn’t know anyone, but also because he had never really done anything with a team. A lot of his training though was with someone else most notably Salzem, Jaytori and Togi.

WC: 603
TWC: 5027
Claiming Rewards: (Fawkes bond and 25 stats)
(not exiting)
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:53 am
Togi shuddered slightly at the mention of chakra suppression, if his fellow Genin was able to learn such a skill then that would mean he would have a lot harder time finding him. "Chakra suppression would indeed be a useful skill, as it stands you are currently a bright glowing bull's eye to anyone with the ability to sense chakra.  One of the downsides to having a large chakra capacity I am afraid and given your unique chakra signature you would likely be very easy to track aswell..." Togi commented. "Perhaps it would be useful for you to be able to sense chakra aswell that is likely a skill I could teach you though I doubt you would be able to quite achieve the same results as I can as I believe they might be somewhat due to my genetics." Togi commented.

"There are also other ways to keep track of a target..." Togi declared as he reached out while extending his middle and index fingers. The young Genin then touched the back of Ryu's hand with his extended fingers causing a tiny black seal to briefly appear on the boy's hand before fading away to the normal sighted.

"I would like to but it all depends on whether the Kazekage will allow it" Togi replied. "I could even give you a tour of Konoha but I guess you would be pretty busy with the exams ..." Togi declared. "Konoha is a little different to Suna, it is still warm but we do not get the extremes of temperature that we get in Suna" Togi commented.  "The land itself is much more alive aswell which is something that I miss..." Togi added.

Togi then blushed slightly at Ryu's next question. "Yoshi-chan is a girl and she is my friend but no she is not my girlfriend... Senpai!" Togi replied. "I only know where she lives as I tracked her down when I needed a training partner and I discovered her chakra signature before I discovered yours..." the young Genin explained. "So as far as I know she is available if that is what you are asking senpai!" Togi then added with a slight smirk of his own.

Togi then nodded along as Ryu thought about who he could ask for advice. Togi was slightly curious about who this Jaytori-Sensei was as far as he knew it was not an academy instructor.

"Being able to identify you own weaknesses is an important skill..." Togi replied when Ryu redirected the question and asked what other people thought his strengths and weaknesses were. "I would say your biggest weakness senpai is your lack of experience... I would not like to comment more than that as I am not familiar enough with what your true abilities are..." Togi declared.

(WC:476)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:24 am
Trial approving Ryu, cause he asked for some reason.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:12 pm

Approving as well <3
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 pm
“Genetics is that like your jeans? I only have one pair and my mom said I should keep people from getting them.” The ninja said completely straight faced, it clearly wasn’t a joke. I mean there was a smile, but he always wore that.

Fawkes could only sigh at what he thought was a terrible attempt at humor. I seriously hope he is joking. Any moment now he’ll say joking or something… Oh god he isn’t, he’s completely serious. With that thought the bird poffed away you could hear the laughter as it left the area.

“Why did Fawkes leave and what was so funny?” Ryu asked waving away the smoke with his hands. Watching as the ninja touched his arm and see a symbol appear Ryu had to wonder what it was, but then it just vanished. “What was that and why did it suddenly go away?” He asked extending out his arm so that he could see all over it.

“A tour around Konoha would be nice.” The smile grew into a more sincere one as he mouthed the words. Less heat and trees means less sun the village of leaves sounds better every moment, but this will always be my home. Patting Togi on the shoulder he kind of knew what the ninja meant. “I’m sure you can go back some day.”
With the smile going back to its normal one, not that the ninja before him could see it anyway Ryu spoke quickly after hearing the words of Yoshi’s availability. “Really? I should probably go ask her out before I die in the exams!” After that Ryu ran about ten feet before walking back. “Just kidding, I don’t really find much interest in girls at the moment. You know unless they want to fight or something.”

“My true abilities?” The ninja opened up his stance and spread his arms. “I’m not really hiding anything, I’m just me.” With that the ninja started to wander off. If Togi started to follow or ask where he was going he would turn around. “I’m going to go hide and try to suppress my chakra, count to sixty then come find me or something.”
With those words the ninja started to sprint away, he went ran to an equipment shed close by and attempted to suppress his chakra. Not that it would work on the first attempt though.

WC: 399
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:19 pm
"I am unsure why Fawkes-sama left but I believe the laughter was to do with the fact that Fawkes-sama found amusing that you appear to have confused jeans with genes. The former is a piece of sturdy clothing while the latter are the blue prints for what makes you you. If you truly possessed only a single pair of genes then you would perhaps be the most simplest being in existence, simpler even than common bacteria." Togi explained slightly smiling at the point that he described Ryu as the simplest being in existence. "Perhaps his time was simply up, I was under the understanding that summon creatures could only stay in our realm for a certain period of time..." the young Hyuuga then suggested, his words trailing off as he didn't really know the answer.

"That was a mark seal" Togi replied. "It is a very simple piece of Fuinjutsu that I learnt while I was still in the academy, I find that it can be used for a number of purposes..." Togi explained. "To answer your second question... It did not go away. It is still there, I can still 'see' it quite clearly even now..." Togi continued with a slightly serious tone. 

Togi then chuckled slightly. "Oh I am sure I will get to go back to Konoha one day it is not as though I have been banished or anything" Togi replied with a small smile. 'Though I am sure some of the elders would have preferred that I had been banished...' Togi silently added as the smile faded away.

Togi then shrugged his shoulders "If you say so..." Togi exclaimed casually. "She seems nice though..." Togi added.

"Oh..." Togi exclaimed. "That could be a problem I believe a ninja is supposed to hide things though I suppose it's ok with other sand ninja!" Togi replied.

"Very well, I'll relax my chakra..." Togi replied before realising that Ryu would probably not know what he meant. "I mean that I shall deactivate my chakra senses... It will be like me closing my eyes..." Togi explained. "That will ofcourse mean I will be completely blind..." Togi then added.

Togi then carefully sat down and crossed his legs as he relaxed his senses and let his grasp on the Hansho Byakugan slip away returning to the complete darkness that was once his world. As Ryu headed away Togi listened to the sound of his foot steps as he crunched his way across the sand.'By the sounds of it Ryu-senpai is making little effort to hide his footsteps it would be likely that even a normal sighted person would be able to track his movements...' Togi thought to himself. 'If Ryu-senpai is successful in suppressing his chakra then I won't be able to find him anymore so now will likely be the perfect time to practice another method of tracking him... It's rather fortunate then that I placed a seal on his hand... Togi thought to himself with a slight smile. 'I should probably start with a seal where I know where it is...' Togi then silently added as he touched the ground infront of him with his index and middle finger. A tiny seal briefly appeared in the sand near identical to the one on Ryu's hand. Bringing his hands together Togi then formed the ram seal and focused on sensing the chakra within the seal without activating the Hansho Byakugan. 'Well that's probably enough head start...' Togi thought to himself before switching to the ram handseal and activating the his chakra vision once again. As soon as his chakra senses flared to life Togi focused them in the direction that he had heard Ryu running away to. Almost immediately Togi came across the incredibly bright glowing blue beacon that was Ryu's chakra signature. 'Unmistakably Ryu-senpai...' Togi thought to himself as he once again switched back to the ram hand sign and quickly flooded his entire body with chakra.

Disappearing in a swirl of sand Togi then near instantly reappeared standing right beside Ryu and tapped him on the shoulder. "Found you Ryu-senpai!" Togi declared with a big smile.

(WC:689)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:42 am
“Oh, so that’s what they are.” Ryu said while continuing the conversation forward and looking at Togirama, as the ninja explained. “I think summons can d-summon themselves if they wanted to. I can summon him again if you want.” Preparing the hand seals the ninja would only summon the phoenix if the other ninja wanted.

Ryu looked over his arm and still couldn’t see the seal, he had to wonder that if Togi could see it couldn’t he then use it to find him. “Your abilities work off of sensing chakra right?” He continued to look over the arm for any trace of the fuin mark. “So even if I suppress my chakra you can still find this right?”

He won’t use his chakra senses, I guess that gives me the advantage in hiding. Maybe he won’t use them right now and activate his chakra sense once I’m gone. Whatever, if I hide well enough I won’t have to worry.

Ryu had been hiding in a corner when the ninja came along, causing him to jump. “That was fast and you are really quiet.” The genin quickly took note of his allies’ presence in the area as it might be useful to know how to sneak quietly in the sands. “I am guessing my attempt to suppress my energy was a failure? I will try once more, I am I still giving off a chakra presence?” With effort the ninja attempted to lower his energy, this time the ninja’s energy probably didn’t read as high as the energy shedding from his body was reduced by a third, but still enough to see him clearly.

WC: 274
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum