HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 155 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 253
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Learning Jutsu's from home (Training)
by Hikari Namikaze Today at 10:05 pm

» Demonic Illusion; False Earth Prison.
by Mercury Akari Today at 9:40 pm

» Doton: Rock Dome Creation.
by Mercury Akari Today at 9:38 pm

» Have Yourself a Merry Little Activity Check
by Denkiteki Hayato Today at 9:09 pm

» Ayato Stats
by Ayato Hyuuga <3 Today at 6:58 pm

» The Princess That Was Promised (Arashi)
by Akihana Akari Today at 6:38 pm

» A breather through the streets
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 5:13 pm

» Where there was one Now there is Many
by Reizo Today at 4:54 pm

» Momma Dough (revamped)
by Mercury Akari Today at 4:23 pm

» Fondant (revamped)
by Mercury Akari Today at 4:18 pm

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Kaen Yuki <3

Hikari Namikaze

Shouhei Sato <3

Chisana Kiseki <3

Orokana <3

Maximillian Yamaguchi

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)

Itami

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Weapons... are not Medicine (Stein and Salzem)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 22
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water
Clan : None
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Lycanthropy
Ryo : 6250
100%

PostSubject: Weapons... are not Medicine (Stein and Salzem)   Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:28 am

Salzem faced the training dummy he had set up in the forest. He had asked a favor from one of his old academy teachers. A last request, if you will. This teacher had been one of the few who had treated him nicely, and Salzem acted in kind, grading some of the Academy tests much earlier in his ninja courier. Salzem picked up the dummy from the training grounds and placed it in the forest. He faced it, clearing his mind and lungs to the best of his ability. Lately, his breath had declined from slow and deep to quick and shallow. His breath now constantly stank of the blood that seemed to pool in his lungs. Each time he tried to breath deep now was met with a coughing fit that usually ended with a blood splattering the tile floor of his bathroom. Disregarding his declining condition, Salzem continued his training out of pure defiance of his inevitable demise. His life was coming to an end, and he had accepted that, but he wasn't going to let it end on the bitter note of depression. Salzem lowered his breathing mask, drawing his katana from it's holster on his back. He had learned the basics of this style of sword play during his time as an academy student, but never gave the time nessisary to master it. Salzem took the blade and put it sideways in between his teeth so that the blade was turned horizontally. He then drew his other two swords, His key-blades and faced the dummy. He was going to devote time and effort to this style of fighting. This unorthodox style of Sword-play.

GO AWAY! Just... leave me alone.... please......

Stats:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Weapons... are not Medicine (Stein and Salzem)   Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:32 am

Salzem slashed at the dummy with his mouth, sword, using his neck almost as an extra arm. The blade cut into the wooden dummy, creating a large gash across it. Following up the cut, Salzem crossed his arms in front of him. He paused for a moment before uncrossing his arms quickly, creating an 'X' slash. As the swords approached the target, Salzem craned his neck so that his mouth-katana was placed in a vertical position behind the 'X' crossed swords. As steel met wood, Salzem felt a cough build up in his chest. The swords cut through the wood like a knife through fresh butter. Cleanly, and swiftly. The dummy fell apart, nothing more than a pile of logs now. Salzem lost his grip on the two swords he held in his hands as a crushing pain built up in his chest. He tried to force down the temptation to cough the annoying itch in the chest that forced up nothing but Salzem's life juices, the sanguine blood of life. Blood poured out of his mout, but he never lost his grip on the sword he kept in between his teeth. Blood poured over his teeth and onto the blade, dripping over onto the dirt ground below. Salzem clutched at his chest, the pain indescribable. As the pain dulled and his senses returned, Salzem saw how much blood had been lost. A small pool at his feet. There wasn't much time now... Salzem saw movement in the corner of his eye. Had someone followed him? Salzem quickly snatched up his two blades, and whirled around to face the stalker. Salzem lowered his weapons was he saw it was only Stein. Salzem took the Katana from his mouth, blood staining the handle. He stared at it before addressing Stein with a nod 'hello'.

"It hasn't been..." Salzem paused before spitting out the remaining blood that had pooled in his mouth. "...that long has it...?" Salzem asked. No... it couldn't have been that long. Was his memory fading as well? Stein commented on the sword style Salzem was attempting to master. Salzem looked at the katana than back to Stein and shrugged.

"Its a sword style called Satoryu, three sword style. Go figure. I figured it would be something to learn in my... final moments..." Salzem felt slightly weaker as he said that. Knowing your death is near was one thing. Saying it out loud was openly acknowledging it. "As for weapons, I can teach only what I know." Salzem would hold out a sword to Stein, his own One Winged Angel. A gesture Salzem wouldn't make to just anyone. Salzem would then raise his mask to his face before sheathing his katana and holding up Olympia.

"The only way to know a blade is to wield a blade, to shed blood with a blade, to strike a blade." Salzem quoted from one of his former training instructors.

Stats:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Weapons... are not Medicine (Stein and Salzem)   Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:01 pm

Salzem shook his head, declining Stein's offer to extend his life.

"I have been dying for years, Stein. I've come to accept it. Prolonging my life will only have me tortured again by the approach of my imminent death. " With those words, Salzem lunged forward, bringing his sword down in a slash aimed at Stein's shoulder (Speed 70 Strength 50, Sharpness 50). Should Stein block or parry, Salzem would roll backwards, raising his blade in a defensive stance. Should Stein dodge, Salzem would back up, letting stein go on the offensive.

Stats:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Weapons... are not Medicine (Stein and Salzem)   Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:31 pm

Salzem would Let stein's thrust move within one inch of it's taget before Salzem side-stepped, attacking the sword with his own, pushing it down with the flat of his own blade. Then, while Stein would be trying to raise his blade again, Salzem would Salzem would bring up his own, slashing upwards in a crescentt arc (Speed 60 Strength 40). The purpose of this attack was to gain some distance between Stein and himself. The doctor was much faster than he lets on. Salzem needed some room to think, to plan. He hopped back wards, about 2 meters before raising his blade in a defensive stance. Defense was always the way Salzem played, trying to wear down his opponents by damaging their confidence and energy rather than their physical forms.

Stats:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Weapons... are not Medicine (Stein and Salzem)   Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:17 pm

Salzem struggled with Stein, their blades crossed in an 'X' position. He had taken note that Stein's stitches had glowed, as if granting Stein new power. He was sure he wasn't this strong before. Salzem disapproved slightly. this was a test of both of their abilities, not to be interfered by outside resources be it armor or otherwise. Salzem rolled his eyes as he leaped back, accepting Stein's decision to boost his strength. Salzem noted that Stein mirrored his stance, a defensive stance in holding the blade in front of the person almost like a shield. Neither Stein nor Salzem made a move. it seemed that Stein was learning through mimicry. Almost the same way he learned how to use a blade. Salzem looked Stein up and down. Salzem figured he needed to take the fight to Stein, deciding that he couldn't taunt him into breaking the stalemate. Salzem charged toward Stein, a seemingly foolish maneuver that would almost certainly end up with Salzem on the business end of his own weapon. Salzem suddenly ducked left at 1 meter from Stein, Bringing his sword around in an arc aimed at Stein's left arm. (Speed 50 Strength 40)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons... are not Medicine (Stein and Salzem)   Today at 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Weapons... are not Medicine (Stein and Salzem)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Forest-
Jump to: