Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Summons (P) Empty Summons (P)

Fri May 20, 2016 10:24 pm
Haru arrived at the office of the Mizukage, knocking before entering. He had received yet another letter from Xyxer, requesting him to meet at the Mizukage office. This was odd, as Haru was not supposed to be on duty, but he was often called on short notice, so he made his way to the mizukage offices without much fuss. He stood in the office (Assuming Xyxer let him in), bowing respectfully to the Mizukage.

"You summoned me?" He asked.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Summons (P) Empty Re: Summons (P)

Sat May 21, 2016 7:21 am
There had been a surprising amount of torment in the life of the man who had considered himself a psychopath.  His mortal coil had came to realisation so many moons ago when he had been forcefully awakened to the fact that he was mortal by two shinobi. There was a knock on the door as Xyxer reflected, thankfully knocking him out of that train of thought whilst Jester opened it. Once Haru had entered, he closed the door once more behind him. Offering a faint smile to Haru, a slight difference to his often sadistic smirk, he nodded his head. "I did indeed. Please, feel free to take a seat, Haru."
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat May 21, 2016 7:45 pm
What appeared to be an almost genuine smile greeted Haru, untypical of his employer. Haru nodded in regard to his comrade at the door, before entering the room, surprised a bit at the offer to take a seat. Haru expected this to be all business, as usual. He slowly slid the chair back, sitting back in the chair opposite Xyxer. 
"Is something wrong, Lord Mizukage?" He asked, not sure of what to expect.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun May 22, 2016 2:43 pm
"Please, call me Xyxer." Xyxer requested, his left hand running through his hair idly. Perhaps he should have thought about how to broach this subject before he had sent Monarch. After a few moments of silence, he simply spoke up about what was on his mind, "Throughout my years of being a valuable asset to numerous villages.." He paused for a few seconds again, a guilt of abandoning Old Kirigakure ached him from within, ".. And given my current circumstances, I've happened upon a realisation if you will. I used to believe I was capable of leading purely because of my physical abilities.. I am a great warrior, there is no doubt of that, but.." One last gloat seemed only fitting for him, a small smirk upon his lips, "I lack the qualities of every leader I've seen before me. Suzaku had a way of analysing his shinobi and giving them a chance, hence how I became a member of the ANBU Operatives at such an early age.. Shinji had compassion like no other, forgiving my varying atrocities.. If it was not for him, I would be labeled a Missing Shinobi and hunted down years ago. Den.. had a thirst for knowledge which I simply can not contest. Even Naoki had an overwhelming desire to aid his people which allowed for me to.. take advantage of him."

At this point, Xyxer had turned his chair and was staring absent mindedly at his dogs. "I used to consider Shinji my best friend, you know? Then he butchered my savior and mentor in front of me while I was too weary from my resurrection to contest it."He paused once again. remembering the moment with clarity. Would he have done the same to Haru?.. Perhaps.. Xyxer had done much worse to Haru. "After my brother and I usurped Shinji and Denkiteki, my former best friend sent a mercenary in a bid to murder us both.. I'm sure you know how that turned out, but it's the thought that matters." Xyxer was unsure as to why he was revealing so much of his history to Haru, he did not know himself whether this was an attempt to justify what Haru would later read, or whether he simply needed someone to be able to hear him out. ".. When I became Kage I immediately wanted to destroy the Skyscrapers that mocked me so. The village of the people who had betrayed the Mist.. and so I allowed it to happen. I threatened Naoki not only with his own death, but the mass slaughter of his civilians before him.."

He paused again, taking a moment before he started to speak, turning his chair so that he could see Haru once more, "Apologies, I got a little sidetracked. However, I've witnessed your development for a long time now, ever since the wretched days in Tengakure. You helped me acknowledge that not all shinobi born in Tengakure are filth. Powerful, wise, and compassionate.. I have a final request for you, Haru. Will you take over my mantle as Mizukage and make our village great again?" Regardless of what Haru's answer would be, Xyxer had made his mind up a long time ago and rose from his seat, retrieving the three chains that acted as leashes for his dogs.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 22, 2016 3:18 pm
Haru raised an eyebrow at the remark. He had always addressed the Mizukage with his formal title, something that many a shinobi simply forgot to do. It felt odd calling him by his first name, but if he was asked to, he would.
"...Xyxer, then." Haru said simply, nodding slowly. He listened to the man's tale, surprised by the man's apparent sincereness. It was unusual, given their usual way of interaction, and he wondered where Xyxer was going with this. He explained his story, how he grew as a Shinobi and what happened to make him hate Shinji and Tengakure. 

Then he dropped the verbal bomb, the thing Haru did not expect at all. He wanted to pass on the mantle of Mizukage.
"Me?" Haru said, taken aback. "I'm not so different from you, Xyxer. I'm just a warrior. I've never lead anyone. Why me?" He asked as the man stood up, appearing to prepare to make his leave. "And what will you do? You wouldn't leave the village you rebuilt, would you?" He asked as the man took the chains.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2016 9:38 am
He curled the chains of the puppers around his hand, balling it into a fist. Samehada was strung across his back at this point while he turned to look upon Haru once more. "You're not like me in the slightest, Haru. You care for these people, they're from your village afterall. Old Kirigakure and my brother, these are the only things my heart panders towards. If I want my village to grow and develop, I have to accept that I am not the one to do it. All I know is crazed bloodlust, but I see potential in you." At this point, he started to walk past Haru, nodding once to both Wraith and Jester whom nodded back to him out of sheer respect. It was a shame that he'd have to leave these two, they'd all became quite close over the years they'd been together, and some could even say they were one of the few to see the person behind the monster. Wraith opened the door and Xyxer paused in the doorway, turning his body to speak once more, "If you ruin my village, I will return and punish you." He paused once more, a slight twinkle in his eye as he spoke, "Oh, and one last thing.."
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2016 12:20 pm
Haru shook his head and sighed.
"I guess... I just don't know what to think." He shrugged. It was still a bit of a shell shock for him. Haru had only ever known the feeling of taking orders, and following them dutifully. Without someone a step higher then him in the chain of command, he wasn't sure how he'd cope. "What will you do, then? Where will you go?" He asked, unsure if the man was simply leaving the office to make room or leaving the village for good. The conversation had a definite air of finality to it, and he was quite sure the two would not be speaking again after this, for a long time, if not forever. 

"I'll do my best. I promise." He said, placing his hand on the desk, looking down at the floor for a moment, before looking back up to him in the doorway. "What is it?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2016 1:29 pm
Haru seemed worried about being left alone, which was cute, although it somewhat worried Xyxer. Shrugging his shoulders faintly he gave a simple reply, "I'll go where I please, the location is not important to you currently, Lord Mizukage." Haru had inquired about the final things Xyxer had to say, and perhaps thankfully for him, the ANBU had agreed to not even attempt to assault him before his full departure of the village. "Youta perished believing that you killed Yozora and she loathed you for it." A strange sensation ran through Xyxer, and he was unsure on whether he enjoyed it or wished to repent it, but alas, he continued, "I told her that. I also had your loving grandparents murdered, solely so you could achieve power beside me." He didn't expect Haru to understand his reasonings, after all, the man had compassion. At this point he expected that the Mizukage would either lunge at him or try and instruct the guards, who still had a final order from their former Kage to leave him untouched, "Men can not attain power without suffering, Haru.. Aryll should be walking home round about now, shouldnt she? Going past the candy store by the park?" He looked towards the ANBU whom nodded their heads solemnly, "I hope you're fast, Lord Mizukage. A life without family is one not worth living, and Monarch wants you to share his pain." And with that, Xyxer would simply make his way from the chamber and down the stairs, walking his dogs further out from the village.

[Exit]
Mizukage handed to Haru
S-Rank Wanderer or Missing Ninja, don't change my banner yet tho
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2016 2:08 pm
Haru sighed at the Mizukage’s answer. It seemed only to confirm what he suspected; The man did not intend to stick around. It was a strange, bittersweet feeling that filled Haru as the man said his last goodbye.
”As you wish, I suppose. I won’t stop you from doing as you please.” He said dismissively. It was for the best that Xyxer left, and they both knew it. Still, he had grown to trust and respect the mizukage, and he felt sad to see him go.

That feeling did not last for long.

Haru’s head turned, very slowly, to face the Mizukage.
”You… What?” He asked, shell-shocked by what he had just heard. Youta had been deceived into thinking he was the one who killed Yozora. As the man spoke, he felt rage building inside him, and yet still he listened, almost paralyzed by his emotions. The man continued, sharing how he had sent someone to kill his grandparents, and how he had just sent someone to kill Aryll. His last remaining family was not long for this world if he didn’t hurry.

”...You’re a monster. I trusted you!” Haru shouted in a fit of rage, turning and pointing straight at Xyxer.”Kill him!” He shouted, his brow furrowing in frustration when they did not act. Of course they would have been given a few last orders. He realized now that he had to make a choice... He didn’t have much time, he had to get to Aryll first… Revenge could come later. In one fluid motion, Haru hurled the chair he had been sitting in towards the Mizukage, slapping an explosive tag to it as it flew. Using the momentum from the spin he used to throw the chair, Haru launched himself out the window, crashing through the glass, and rolling as he landed in the streets, rocketing straight for Aryll, his Byakugan guiding him. In hindsight, one of the ANBU probably kicked the chair aside. It had no chance of killing Xyxer, but he didn’t really care. He had no other options.

Haru didn’t remember much of the details of his confrontation with monarch. All he remembered was a fine red paste coating the concrete he smashed the boy against. He rushed to Aryll, hugging her tightly.

”It’s over.” He said to her, tears streaming down his face. He looked around, using his eye to search the village. Xyxer was gone. He felt a chill run down his spine, turning to see two figures looming over them.Wraith and Jester sat kneeling before Haru, Wraith holding the Mizukage hat at arms length. He stood up slowly, Aryll still close, as he took the hat, sighing.

”I suppose I’ve got a job to do, haven’t I?”

(Exit)
(Receiving Mizukage Rank)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500