Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

An Unexpected Summons Empty An Unexpected Summons

Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:58 pm
Dressed in his usual outfit of baggy breeches and a loose-fitting shirt, the wolf made his way deep into an area he had never been before in the village of Hoshi. He hadn't been wearing his Chuunin vest, though a quick couple of seals back at his cabin and he would mark it with an Armory Fuinjutsu seal before departure. He knew that on official business he would usually be expected to wear it, but it felt fairly restrictive to the wolf who was far more accustomed to loose fitting clothes. Plus, they were far less costly should the outfit be destroyed during a transformation. An unexpected summons to meet with the Hogokage Ayato Hyuuga was delivered to his cabin this morning, and the wolf promptly readied himself as fast as he could and set off, not wanting to be late. He wasn't entirely certain as to what this meeting was about.

The early morning air was crisp, each inhale refreshing the lungs and nostrils of the werewolf. The usual heat of their homelands climate wasn't so bad today. Perhaps winter was finally here...

The building standing before the wolf was large, as expected of its significance. This building held the office of one Ayato Hyuuga, though it was home to each and every Hogokage before him as well. The weight of the history of this building could be felt as Loghain stepped through the door. What was this feeling? Was he... nervous? The wolf would aim to shake off the feeling creeping up his spine. He had no reasons to fear this meeting, for he had done everything in his power to keep the beast within in check successfully.

He would walk in and patiently wait for the Lord Hogokage, or whoever would greet him first. 

wc:297

Ayato Hyuuga likes this post

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

An Unexpected Summons Empty Re: An Unexpected Summons

Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:24 pm
The Chuunin appeared in the Leader Chambers, holding proof of summons on his person. The Kage was not in his office; however, a guard told Seb he could be found in the great hall. Should I wait here? How long will he be? These were the questions to be asked. And if Sebastian asked any of that, the guard would respond-

“How should I know? Do as you please.” 

The Starfall Hall of the Unseen University was not as grand as the palace, and Seb could find his way there relatively quickly. If he followed a corridor, he could enter through a side door. Sebastian could spy on the familiar figure of Vaenar Hoshimura. Then, he was standing with Shina and a dozen other men in the center of the hall. Beneath a wall decorated with woolen tapestries portraying fruits and flowers.

“I'd wager you'd be more concerned if it were someone else.” An angry man was saying as Seb would approach. His straight hair and the square bear looked white in the dimness of the hall, but closer they were a pale silvery color, spilled with gold.

“This is not the first time Toneri disappears.” Someone replied with a baritone voice. “You should never have suggested to him to join the Nova Tournament. He belongs in a tourney field no more than a squirrel does.”

“By that, you mean he’d rather fight with his other sword.” Thickly built and powerful, the nobleman (undoubtedly one) wore a leather brigantine covered with silver studs beneath a heavy black cloak trimmed with fur. Scars marked his cheeks, only partially hidden by his beard.

“I don’t need to be reminded of Toneri’s shortcomings, nephew, and he can still change. He will change gods be damned, or I will see him dead.”

"Don’t be an utter fool. Toneri might be who he is but, he is still your blood and mine. I’m sure Dusk and Yasha will turn him in soon.”

"Bah, when the tournament is over, probably."

Sebastian would be able to see the speaker now, and he was seated in a high back chair, a sheet of parchments in one hand, the silver-haired Natsuki Hyuuga on his shoulder. Even seated, Ayato looked taller than his uncle, judging from his long legs stretched out in front of him. His long hair was dark, and his strong beard was clean-shaven. The lad might have been in more than a few battles, judging from the scar on his throat. He wore a purple cloak over black linen robes.  There was a weight to him, a sense of power or certainty.

That moment it could come to Sebastian that he had walked into something he shouldn’t have heard. If he decided to leave and come back later, it would already be too late. “Who are you?” The nobleman demanded, “What do you mean by bursting in on us?”

[WC: 480]
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:53 pm
"Will he be back soon?" Loghain would ask, only to be instructed to do as he pleased. The wolf would nod, thanking the guard for the advice. This was all very new to him, as he had never really been in this area of the village before. The wolf would begin to make his way to where he thought that the guard had said the Hogokage would be, moving slowly (for him) as he uncomfortably made his way around. 

Following his nose, the wolf made his way to where he could detect a large grouping of people, most of them smelling highborn. The first person he spotted - or at least recognized - was the knight known as Vaenar Hoshimura. Despite his status as a noble, both he and the wolf had things in common that seemed to allow them to bond, or at the very least hold respect for one another. The wolf didn't mean to eavesdrop, but he did overhear some of the conversation between those in this meeting. It would seem that there was some sort of disagreement regarding this Toneri fellow, who by the sound of it was also noble in birth as he shared blood with at least two of the speakers. The decoration of the room and general display of wealth in this place made the wolf feel very much out of place and uncomfortable. 

Making no efforts to hide his presence the wolf would step forwards on the outskirts of the meeting. His spotting of the Hogokage Ayato Hyuuga meant that he was precisely where he needed to be, though perhaps earlier than the Kage had anticipated. The wolf would give a nod of respect to Vaenar, should the man's gaze find its way to the wolf's sudden entrance. The others may have been noble, but of all the power and status found within this room right now only Ayato and Vaenar truly held the wolf's respect. The others were unknowns, and his gut reaction to those of high status usually wasn't a good one. Still, he was the intruder here, and would at least show his respects to those he had intruded on. 

"I am Sebastian Loghain, Chuunin of Hoshigakure. I meant no disrespect or intrusion, I was merely looking for the Lord Hogokage. It would seem as though I am earlier than expected." He would reply to the man questioning him. The wolf would hold the summons up in his hand for all present to see and shift his gaze to Ayato Hyuuga, and with this presented, he would take a knee to show his respect to the Lord sitting in the room.  "I can always come back at a later time, if that is what you desire Lord Hogokage." 

wc: 457
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:51 pm
"He is the shinobi that our good Shina was expecting." The seated Kage said and looked at Seb with a smile that suggested he had been aware of him the entire time. “You and I are the intruders here, uncle. Come closer.” The boy was uncertain about what was expected of him.

Vaenar Hoshimura looked at Seb and nodded in acknowledgment, but the knight stood silent, studying the stone floor even though they were usually forceful in their previous interactions.

"My lords, this is the man that expressed interest for the Outpost." A black-haired, blue-eyed woman said. "Akabyashi Terumi, a member of our Nova Corps, has often been seen in his company, so I summoned him here to interview him for the role. Unfortunately, we got hit sideways by the Toneri situation." She had a smile on her thin lips as if the situation in the Hall had some hidden joke that only she knew.

"A Chuunin rank doesn’t make a shinobi." The noble interrupted harshly. "Vaenar had told me about you, pup. Even if we accepted that you are worthy of it, you might have robbed that flak jacket from someone and had that Terumi Vulture falsify your records. The whole realm knows about him. So unless you have better proof of your skills."

“I know of Sebastian Loghain.” Said the Kage in the seat. “Yasaki mentioned him many times. He never won any Chuunin Exams that I know, but he never shamed himself either. Tell me, Seb, how do you think your role in the border watch would benefit Hoshi and its people?"

WC: 265
TWC: 745
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:49 pm
The wolf would listen as his Kage spoke, stepping forward as instructed. Vaenar's silent nod was unusual, but this setting was far different than where they had typically met before. There was an intensity to the room, the weight of all of the power and authority emanating from the nobles making it abundantly clear that the wolf was out of his element, and perhaps the knight had been too. Or perhaps this was simply a side of the man that the wolf had not seen prior. 

The dark haired woman speaking, likely the Shina that was mentioned by Lord Ayato, mentioned the wolf's interest in the Outpost to which he would silently nod, not wanting to interrupt her. Of course, another one of the noble's spoke up, making his opinion heard by all, his words discrediting the wolf and worse yet the wolf's teacher. Luckily, it would seem as though the Lord Hogokage had a more calm and understanding head on his shoulders. He would ask the young wolf how a station at the border would benefit Hoshi. 

First and foremost, Sebastian would look up to Ayato, "Thank you, Lord Hogokage. I would not be here if not for the opportunity you had given me." He would glance about the room, reading what he could. It probably wasn't much, as many of them were top ranking shinobi of the village. Still, the unease of the glares of some burned into him. "I feel that keeping a well trained force of shinobi at our borders will not only deter criminal's from entering our lands to make trouble, but also will better allow us to reinforce both our travelling civilians and shinobi that may find themselves in need on the outskirts of haven." He would pause, allowing a moment to gather his thoughts, "Beyond that, if some enemy element does somehow manage to slip by the border guards, that would place them directly between Hoshigakure to their front and the full force of the Outpost flanking from the rear." The wolf would hope that his words would fall on understanding ears. He wasn't sure how involved in battle some of these nobles had been, but they likely at the very least studied warfare. Loghain was no master strategist, but even he could see how an enemy caught between two enemy forces was advantageous. 

"May I speak regarding this man's points, Lord Hogokage?" The wolf would ask, shifting his gaze to the one who questioned the validity of his status. If (and only if) allowed by the Kage, the wolf would speak plainly to the man, "I agree with you, my status as a Chuunin of this village does not make me any more a shinobi than any of my peers." The wolf would shake his head, "But your words insult us all. You insult my integrity, which I can overlook. But to insult both Doctor Terumi and our Lord Hogokage? Doctor Terumi helped mold and teach me the shinobi path when I knew so very little. He aided me in learning to control transformations, creating a medicine to interfere with the root cause of them. I don't claim to know all that he does, but his actions seem to be for the good of the village." Loghain didn't know about the less than savory actions of the good Doctor, but perhaps he was blinded by his loyalty to the man that showed him such great kindnesses in his time of need. 

"And to think that our Lord Hogokage could be deceived so easily - and by one that you claim is universally mistrusted - insults his judgement." His tone held hints of anger and the wolf couldn't help but simply stare at the man. He would take no action, but he made it clear that he took great offense to this man's words. 

He would take a deep breath, trying his best to keep a cool head. He would shift his gaze back to the Hogokage, "Please forgive me if I spoke out of line. Sometimes the heat of the moment sinks its claws deep into me... something I work to improve on each and every day." Allowing a moment for his beating heart to calm, "Any of the shinobi that I've worked with should vouch for my capabilities and character. Doctor Terumi, Akaboshi Uzumaki, Arashi Tekiatsu. They have all acted as my handlers and have seen me in the field. I do admit that I am new to leading a team, but I fear the only way to improve upon that is to actually lead soldiers." 

He would speak no more, allowing any and all in the room to address their concerns. Most notably, he wanted to head what their Lord Hogokage had to say. 

wc: 789
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:58 pm
"How can I question such an honorable man? Bargaining with a criminal is like building in quicksand, even if they wear a white cloak. Your Vulture is a step up from a Missing Nin, if that. I hope you have better sense than idolizing the likes of him, pup."

Tojo Yomiyama was a man of fifty but hard as a man of twenty, not one for easy courtesies. His family is one of the oldest in Haven Country, followers of the Ninshu faith. They were those who welcomed shinobi into this land, Tojo's younger sister was married to one. A Hyuuga of the Leaf named Hibari, the Hogokage's father.

"Wolf's Den." The Kage placed a hand under his clean-shaven jaw. There were many angles to consider. The winter wasn't the kindest one this year. And as the flames of the Hoshimura rebellion burned, so did a significant amount of the farmland in Heaven Country.

"The hardest part will be finding the ninja force to occupy it." He stated. That and clearing the bandit group that currently occupies it. "I assume the squad of shinobi Shina placed under your care will be following in this endeavor. Due to its location, the outpost is a death trap; even a token force there could hold out against an army of hundreds."

Or at least, so the heaven singers said. Once upon a time, Wolf's Den was one of Heaven's most important strongholds, though much of it now stands in ruins. It commands the causeway, the safe route for armies to travel through the swamps of the Hoshi border.

"Perhaps that's where we send these soldiers of fortune instead." Shina proposed. "Either with mission leaflets on their hands or chains. Sometimes, I find it hard to tell the difference between the two." The Uzumaki woman smiled at her wit. "Keep them away from the city if that concerns our Hogokage's uncle so much."

"Aha, Tojo almost laughed. "The rogues that make it through our gates unmolested are now to become our border watch." 

"You'd have us shoot every unaffiliated ninja that seeks shelter in our village like a dog?" She asked. 
"No, I like dogs."
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:42 pm
The village elder held true to his convictions, doubling down on his opinions of Doctor Terumi. After having calmed himself a bit, a clearer head would ponder just what such unease regarding their own could mean. The Doctor had unorthodox methods, that much the wolf had been certain of, but to call the man little more than a common criminal if that... such was worrisome. While individually this highborn noble might have been all hot air and his words might not have held any true weight, not a single word was spoken by another in the Terumi's defense. Was the Doctor truly some monster of a man, keeping his true self hidden away from the eyes of the wolf? It was very possible that his usual position stationed outside of the village left little time to witness these supposedly horrific acts, but the wolf would stand firm on his belief in the man until proven otherwise firsthand. He wouldn't allow the words of an elderly noble rattle him, again. He would hold his tongue, not wishing to further waste effort and time with an argument with a man unwavering in his mindset. 

Lord Hogokage would speak aloud a name, that of one such stronghold that would present quite a few challenges for the wolf no doubt. A surprisingly fitting name, too. "It will take me some time to prepare the team for such a tall task, but I feel I am more than up for the challenge. An elite team of shinobi trained soldiers should have an easier time with uprooting its current residents than an army would. Far too easy to spot a marching army approaching your gates and prepare for battle. In theory we would have the element of surprise on our side." This of course all hinged on if they could move quickly and quietly through any scouting efforts these bandits had, but such can be further looked into at a later time. For right now, the wolf would need to focus and avoid getting lost in thought. 

"You are correct, Lord Hogokage. Manning such a stronghold would be quite the endeavor." Loghain would glance around the room, taking in the spectacle of such a meeting of the villages power center.  "As I'm sure you know, not many seek to distance themselves from the comfort and safety the village offers." While it might not have been a conscious one, the words likely came across as a jab at the very nobility that sits in this room. It is very possible (and probably likely) that many of those in this room were capable warriors as well as council members, even the most brilliant sword dulls and rusts with time unused and uncared for. 

"What crimes have these men committed to be hated so much?" The wolf would ask, wondering just what kind of people they were suggesting he work with. It was very possible that these men of politics and speeches exaggerate just how bad these unwanted 'soldiers of fortune' were, but if their opinions of Doctor Terumi was anything to go by he would refrain from accepting their verdicts as fact just yet. 

wc: 526
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:38 pm
"My problem?" He scoffed. "Missing Ninja can't be trusted. They broke an oath to their village at our gates in the middle of the night with their hat in hand for a second chance. The moment we turn our backs, we feel the knife twisting in it. Actions like that re-affirm everything that the folk in this city say about us." Tojo crossed his arms in front of his broad chest. 

"Uncle enough," The Kage demanded. "There is a more pressing matter at hand. Not getting our shinobi thrown in the meat grinder, for starters."

"Pardons, I lost my train of thought." Tojo cleared his throat and composed himself. 

"I agree that a small unit will be more effective than a dozen knights waltzing through the swamp jungle. But I feel we should commit more forces to the cause." They would be alone for leagues when they got close to the border. Where ninja law ended, and the direction of the jungle began. And if attacking the bandit den went south, the Hoshi ninja squadron would be too boiling for extraction unless they made it back, where the pickup point would be. The mission was a low risk, high reward, but what do four nameless ninjas matter to the more significant cause? That was an answer that Ayato had found a long time ago.

"And you're going to be that force, Lord Hogokage? Suppose nobody doubts your courage. But one of our esteemed guests tried to take over the last time you tried to go on an expedition. Thank gods his kid blew the whistle on his plan, else you and the vulture might have been halfway to Fallhat as Hoshi burned in black flames under the gaze of the ragdoll." 

His uncle had the right to it. Just because Stein is dead doesn't mean others won't rise to take his place. The one thing this world did not run out of was missing ninjas with ambition. Ayato didn't have the foresight to predict such a betrayal from a man whose life he spared. And Shina's spy network that he was so confident in couldn't pick someone right under their nose the whole time before it was too late. The 

"The Kage has to remain in Hoshi. But that doesn't mean we have to turn away any volunteers."
"I volunteer." A voice echoed through the hall and cut the tension in the air as a knife would in that overused saying. Vaenar Hoshimura stood tall and proud. As proud as someone who rebelled against the previous kage in war, which he eventually lost could. Perhaps he sensed an opportunity to redeem himself or had grown a friendship with Sebastian through previous collaborations in the shinobi path. 

"With the sword, we take our right, are the words of my house as I seem to recall. A heroic mission, a bandit raid to remove our outpost from the nefarious forces that occupy it. What's best to rekindle morale, I ask you?"

WC:500
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:36 pm
The wolf would remain silent, listening as the elders spoke. The reasoning behind their distaste was a valid one, as breaking ones oaths was not something to be taken lightly. Such behavior allowed doubt to creep into the minds of all interactions moving forward, people rarely wanting to trust you since you are known to go back on your word. Despite any of their crimes, the wolf held deep beliefs that everyone was entitled to second chances and forgiveness. There wasn't one single soul that was irredeemable, and Loghain resonated with this mindset to his core. 

The Hogokage would silence the one speaking. The Kage's Uncle would calm himself and seemingly apologize before Lord Ayato would speak more on the matter of taking back the compound. It seemed that they were of a like mind regarding how challenging sending a larger military force might be, but it seemed he still wished to make certain to allot a proper force to reclaim the Outpost. His Uncle spoke up, making it very clear that any force sent shouldn't allow Hoshi to show any weakness to those that would do it harm. This was of course something the wolf agreed with, for at the end of the day what value would taking a fortress be if they lost their village to do so. Lord Ayato then suggested allowing volunteers to step forward, which again the wolf had no qualms with. He had no desire to force such a dangerous assignment on anyone that didn't accept such risks. 

A booming voice from beside would echo throughout the hall. A familiar voice, to which Sebastian would shift his gaze over to the knight and offer a proud and accepting nod. He was very glad to have not only such a capable ally, but also someone that he enjoyed the company of and considered a friend. "I stand honored to be accompanied by you, Vaenar. I have not a single doubt in my mind that with you at my side these bandits don't stand a chance." The wolf would state, shifting his gaze back to the Kage once more, "I hope that such is permissible, Lord Hogokage." The wolf couldn't help but wonder if the Lord's Uncle would have some words regarding this union. 

"We can lead a team that can act as vanguard, a spearhead to strike a decisive blow to the enemy. This would no doubt spread confusion and panic in their ranks, allowing a secondary force to come in and route or eliminate any remaining forces during the chaos. This should give us the best chance to seize the initiative, while hopefully easing any of your concerns regarding strike team being stranded without reinforcements should the mission somehow go South. I truly feel that such an outcome won't happen, though."

He wasn't sure if the Kage had anything else to bring up. If so, the wolf would address these points, otherwise if everything was wrapped up here, the wolf would once more offer his respects to the Lord Hogokage with a bow before taking his leave, "Vaenar, I am unsure if you need to be present for the remainder of this meeting. If so, just come see me after. I want to ensure that you have anything you might need before we set off."

wc:551
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:29 pm
The Hogokage's face showed signs of surprise upon Vaenar's volunteering. A former traitor to the country who slowly worked his way towards redemption and the assurance that his clan and members would have a future in the Hidden Village of the Starts, the village where his brother fought for the claimant.

"We shall allow it." Ayato proclaimed before dismissing Sebastian from his presence, but not before making a jest that should he find his brother Toneri, tell him to hurry home for his supper, which grew a few giggles from the audience, and the frustration of Tojo. Once Seb was out, the nobles in the room could continue their political rumblings that no doubt bore people to death. 

A good hour passed before the space was empty, and silence fell over it like a blanket; only Ayato stood in his oaken chair next to him, Shina.  It was then that the matter was brought again, but in a very different tone, one without filter or easy mannerism. During the meeting, everything went along excellently; Vaenar came in clutch, and the operation was a go. If Tojo Yomiyama had objected, it was likely that swords would be drawn, and if he went down that road, he would need a much bigger blade to deal with Hoshimura. 

"It seems the sworn enemy of our village has taken a liking to your Hound, Ayato. I wonder what kind of nefarious cause he has in mind for honorable Seb." 

"The Sworn Enemy who is secretly our friend," Ayato responded, somewhat nervous at the insinuation. He didn't want to risk Seb's life by putting a ninja on his side that they couldn't trust, even if that ninja were known to always be in desperate need of coin ever since his family wealth was forfeited to Hoshigakure. 

Shina laughed. " Vaenar Hoshimura is nobody's friend." The spider touched her lips. "Nevertheless, he will accompany Sebastian on his mission, and they will take over Wolfsden three days from now and find his debts paid on the fourth." 

WC: 339
TWC: 1945

922 to complete Chakra Enhanced Strength (A-rank) with a 25% discount for Natsuki's previous progress here [1750/1750]
1023 towards Nukite ( C - rank) [1000/1000] claiming at total value, and 20 AP due to max stats. 23 going towards the B-rank version [1023/1500]

[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum