Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 8:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 1:50 amHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 12:37 amHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 11:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 10:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 9:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 8:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 8:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 7:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
19 Posts - 43%
8 Posts - 18%
5 Posts - 11%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Medicine and Summons!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Medicine and Summons!

Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:36 pm
"Oh no if Fawkes-sama had something that he needs to do we should let him do it there is no need to disturb him without reason" Togi replied.

"If you were to suppress your chakra then yes I would still be able to 'see' the mark if I were to use my chakra senses however there is only a small amount of chakra contained within the seal. I would be able to sense the chakra if you were to stand right infront of me and I were to carefully study you much as you could notice a mole on my face or the colour of my eyes from such a distance but at a greater distance it would be difficult for me to spot..." the young Hyuuga explained. "There is however a jutsu that can be used to detect the presence of your own seals and this ability does not even require you to be able to sense chakra as I do..." Togi continued to explain.

"Your chakra signature was still quite strong..." Togi admitted. "Your exit from the area was also rather loud so I knew in which direction to start 'looking'" Togi added "Even though you are trying to avoid my chakra senses I would suggest you attempt to hide from every sense..." the young ninja then suggested.

Seeing that Ryu was about to retry suppressing his chakra Togi focussed in on his fellow Genin directing all his attention on to Ryu. Ryu's chakra signature was still there bright and bold and impossible to miss, he could sense the unique chakra signature that he now identified as belonging to Ryu, it was erratic wild and free with hint of danger to it, it was light yet dense and positively buzzing with energy. "Better..." Togi exclaimed slowly " I can't detect you as strongly as I did before  but a sensory ninja would still be able to detect you without even focusing you are still giving off far too much chakra!" Togi declared. 

"You have a fire, a wind and a scorch affinity right?" Togi then asked as he continued to study the other boy's chakra. Togi always felt that when he was studying a person's chakra he was learning something about them. He kept coming back to the similarities and differences he had noticed about Ryu and Yoshi's chakra recently and he had begun to wonder if the differences were partly due to their varying chakra affinity. Although he supposed that both Genin now had wind natured chakra in common so that was infact a similarity. There was also differences in the distribution of their chakra though Togi had begun to suspect that this was due to physical differences in their bodies, they after all had different builds and most importantly anatomically they were different genders meaning the structure of their bodies and how they functioned were different.

(WC:491)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:12 am
Since Togi did not need Fawkes for anything, Ryu applied no chakra to his summoning and just stopped making seals altogether. "He probably does have something to do, he said something about being taken from his nap before we agreed to spar."

"So, its kind of like trying to notice a fly from a distance?" Ryu asked looking at Togi, because there was another possibility. The possibility that Ryu's chakra was so strong that the seal was like a flash light in the day, almost invisible do to the sun blocking it out. At least Togi's next words confirmed the ninja's suspicions of what his chakra looked like in comparison to the fuinjutsu seal. "You are right I should have been more careful when I ran away, I moved too quickly and in my haste didn't think about the possibility of you listening to my foot steps."

It seemed Ryu had not quite grasped as of yet an effective way to conceal his energy, if it were possible to do Ryu could surely figure it out. He attempted to suppress his energy further, but with no see able difference like if one ant were missing from a colony of one-thousand.

"All three yes." The boy answered the question quickly like he didn't want anyone to overhear. I need to keep the Goka stuff down to a minimum, its probably going to be my trump card in the jounin exams.

Ryu looked around briefly before looking at Togi. "Should I go try to hide again?" If the ninja would nod his head or say yes, Ryu would attempt to sneak away getting a comfortable distance away before running and then sliding into a sand mound which shifted and covered most of the ninja's body up to the shoulders and began to suppress his chakra. Maybe I should attempt to hide it before I move next time. The signature would be nearly undetectable this time, but if Togi were looking before Ryu stopped he could potentially know where he had stopped. 

WC: 339
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:45 pm
"Hmmm..." Togi exclaimed thinking about the three elemental affinities that Ryu possessed and how they might be affecting the feel of his chakra, Ryu's chakra certainly felt a lot different than his own water natured chakra which when you thought about it was no real surprise given that both fire and scorch were practically the opposite of water.

"Yes Senpai you go and hide and I shall stay here and after a while I shall coming looking for you once again." Togi replied as he carefully sat back down once again and let his hold of his chakra senses slip away. Togi then listened carefully as Ryu sneaked away noting how this time he actually made an effort to not be heard as he did so. Being blind for most of his life however had enhanced Togi's other senses in compensation and he could still make out the sound of movement though it was very faint. 'Much better, Ryu senpai seems to be learning quickly how to hide his movement...' Togi thought to himself with a slight smile. 'But he is going to need every skill that he can master if he truly wishes to compete with Jounin level ninja...' Togi thought to himself.

Once Ryu was out of range Togi reached in to his weapons pouch and pulled out a single shuriken and carefully placed it on the ground infront of him. Extending his middle and index finger Togi then channelled chakra to his fingertips before lightly pressing them against the surface of the small metal disk. A tiny seal appeared and quickly faded away not that Togi could see it with his chakra senses inactive. The young ninja then carefully put his hands together and formed the ram hand seal as he began to mould and channel his chakra. 'Ok I need to feel for my chakra in the mark seal resonating with the chakra that I am using for the jutsu...' Togi thought to himself as he concentrated on detecting the presence of the seal. It was difficult to not just inadvertently activate the Hansho Byakugan while he was attempting to detect the seal but after a fair amount of effort and trial and error he eventually became aware of the seal he had placed on the shuriken. It felt different to how he sensed things when he used his chakra senses as with the Hansho Byakugan he was observing and feeling the world around him but with this jutsu he instinctively knew where the seal was much in the same way he instinctively knew where his hands or his feet were without having to see or sense then.

'I think I've got it...' Togi silently declared as he reached out without activating the Hansho Byakugan picked up the shuriken and slipped it back in to the weapon's pouch. Breaking the hand seal Togi then slowly stood back up letting the jutsu fade away, Togi then for once reactivated the Hansho Byakugan without the use of a hand seal.

'Impressive I can't sense him...' Togi thought to himself as he let his chakra senses passively wash over the area. 'Does that mean that he has gone out of range or had he truly mastered the technique already...' Togi wondered as he began to focus his senses and actively seek out signs of Ryu. It took a while but the young Hyuuga eventually found something. 'Hmmm it's small but it's definitely him...' Togi thought to himself as he focused in on a faint chakra signature that strangely seemed to be half submerged beneath the ground.

Quickly striding over Togi came to a stop a short distance away and called out. "Very good senpai it was very difficult to find you this time and I have to give you extra points for burying yourself." Togi declared before suddenly abruptly falling silent. "S...s...senpai di..did you check the sand first?" Togi slightly stuttered out as he focused in on small dark forms that were skittering about dangerously close to the blonde ninja's head. While Togi's chakra senses did not give him a clear view of what these creatures were due to the fact that they lacked chakra however he could make out that they had a multitude of legs and a tail held threateningly over it's body and Togi could only think of one desert creature that matched this description... Scorpions!

(WC: 730)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:02 am
It took noticeably more time to find Ryu this time than it had before which gave the ninja a sense of accomplishment that he was finally starting to understand how to keep his chakra levels down. There seemed to something touching the back of his neck, while inside waiting for the other ninja, but the genin figured all it was, was the shifting sand sliding its way into the ninja’s clothes. That is what sand does after all there was never a day of training where Ryu had not found sand in odd places. Sometimes it lined the inside of his pockets and would stick to his skin when the heat caused him to sweat.

When Togirama did arrive it seems the future jounin exam taker had made some progress with his suppression skill, as a byakugan user was complimenting him. “Well, I tried really hard this time, but if you were still able to find me it isn’t one hundred percent yet.” Looking at the apprehensive Togi, Ryu had to wonder what was going on. Did I check the sand? Why does he look so worried? Was I that bad at hiding that he lied? No that can’t be it. “What do you mean did I check…” As the ninja asked he saw a tan eight legged, arachnid cross his peripheral vision, he didn’t jump immediately as that would only result in getting stung or worse getting Togi stung. Mouthing words out gently as to not cause vibration Ryu said “run towards the equipment shed, I’ll see you in a minute.” Once his ally was a safe distance away and out of the scorpion blast zone he clapped his hands together swiftly sending all of the sand and stinging creatures flying in all directions most of them killed by the force alone. With that done he stood up and began shaking wildly. “Eww, eww, eww, eww, ewwwwwwww!” He yelled as he patted down his clothes making sure no insects were inside while running from his location.

Once he caught up to Togi or entered the shed whichever came first he would look at the Hyuuga. “Check the hiding spot for bugs next time, got it.” He said giving him a thumbs up. He showed the ninja an area of his leg where he may have been stung. “You’re a medical ninja right? Could you tell me if this is poisonous?” Ryu held out one of the dead carcasses of the scorpions while pointing to a small red area on his calf. “I feel fine right now, but I don’t want to like pass out later.” If it weren’t for his earlier freak out session the genin wouldn’t be this calm now and he wasn’t too sure if the effects of scorpion venom was deadly to humans or even if the one that had stung was venomous. Maybe this was one of the ones where you have some slight discomfort in the affected area, maybe he would have been paralyzed in two minutes. At least if he was there was an ally and medic around to know about it.

WC: 519
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:04 pm
Togi wasn't sure why he had to run, it was not like the scorpions would be able to chase him but his Senpai had given him an instruction so he would follow it. Clapping his hands together the young Hyuuga quickly formed the ram hand seal as he began to mould and channel his chakra, Togi felt what was fast becoming a familiar sensation as his body was flooded with chakra and then he moved, suddenly disappearing in a blur of motion he reappeared at the equipment shed an instant later. 

Concerned about Ryu, Togi focussed his senses back the way he had come as soon as he came to a stop. The other Genin was no longer suppressing his chakra and he had once again become a brightly glowing beacon of blue light. Just what Ryu was planning soon became apparent as Togi noticed that Ryu was building up chakra in his core. 'He's about to unleash a jutsu...' Togi suddenly realised as he watched from a safe distance away. Togi then observed as a high concentration of chakra was built up before suddenly surging outwards and down each of the genin's arms. To Togi's senses there was a small explosion of light as Ryu clapped his hands together and then his chakra surged forwards like a tide in all directions. 'That was a lot of power he put in to that technique what was it a wind jutsu?' Togi wondered.

'So maybe he hasn't quite mastered stealth...' Togi thought to himself as listened to Ryu's cries of 'eww' carry across the relatively quiet training ground.

"Not just bugs, there's also natural hazards and traps that you should also keep in mind" Togi exclaimed. 

"Could you describe the appearance of the scorpion to me?" Togi questioned as Ryu held up the scorpions body not being able to actually see it himself. "It's a decent sized one which is actually a good thing, it is actually the smaller species of scorpion that have more potent venom..." Togi explained. "I'm afraid nearly all scorpions are poisonous though, it will most likely only cause some swelling and localised  pain... Still we should probably get you to the hospital to be checked out just in case..." Togi exclaimed as he quickly formed two hand seals and channelled chakra to his hands. A soft green glow then surrounded the young Hyuuga's hands as he held them just above the sting. "This should delay the effects but it won't neutralise the venom..." Togi informed. 

(WC:427)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:55 pm
“Yeah.” The ninja said to Togi about there being other dangers all the while scratching his leg vigorously around the scorpion sting. After being asked to describe the arachnid, Ryu took his first good look at the thing. “Well it’s black and bigger than most scorpions I’ve ever seen. About seven and a half inches long, but wait… It has an almost metal green shine to it.” The ninja stated ending his description of the scorpion. The ninja stopped scratching the sting and began slapping it.

At the mention of the hospital Ryu wanted to run in the other direction. While the ninja wasn’t afraid of hospitals or doctors in particular he was afraid of waiting rooms and notes that said you can’t train or take missions. “Togi I feel fine, there is no need to take me to the hospital.” Ryu stated while continuing to hit his leg. Not the hospital anywhere but there, please.

The genin allowed his ally to place his palms over his leg to delay the poison he had said it wasn’t a permanent fix, but it seemed to take some of the sting out of the sting. “I kind of wanted to work on chakra sensory today, do you think the poison will be delayed enough for that?” Ryu asked looking into his allies’ eyes trying to persuade him to continue training. “You can teach me how to sense chakra right? So it’ll be faster.” I have a great, but horrible prank I wonder if I quickly lower my chakra, then fall to the ground if Togi would be mad, of course he would I mean I got pretty angry when I though I hurt him. So I am not going to do that to him.

“Before we do anything else, would you mind seeing if I got this chakra suppression thing down? I know I’m close, but I am not really sure.” Focusing all of his energy together the ninja attempted to hide all of it within himself and effectively hide from the blind ninja before him. He would still be able to sense the fuinjutsu mark that was still attached to Ryu’s arms, but other than that the goal was to make his chakra invisible as if he weren’t even alive. Ryu buried the energy deeply within himself and then looked to the medical chakra sensing Hyuuga. “How is that?” This time the chakra suppression had been a total success, there was no chakra that could be detected by normal means or even by abnormal methods like the byakugan. The genin continued to hold the energy within it disn’t take much effort besides just thinking about it. However if Ryu attempted to activate any jutsu besides those he had learned in the academy and a few others the chakra within the ninja’s body and spring back to the surface, causing Ryu to shine like a chakra beacon.

WC: 485
TWC: 2000/2000 chakra suppression and 16 words towards chakra sensory.
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:23 pm
Seeing Ryu itch the scorpion sting Togi slapped the other Genin's hand away and attempted to fix him with a stern look which failed completely considering the young Hyuuga's eyes continued to look blank. "Do you want it to get infected aswell?" Togi questioned in what was a very blunt way for the polite boy. Apparently he took his duties as a medic very seriously.

"Again I must state that I am no expert but that sounds like an emerald black scorpion to me.... they are a very aggressive species but their stings are very rarely lethal for a human unless they are very young or very old..." Togi exclaimed. "The pain that they can cause though can be excruciating I believe their venom is actually a neuromuscular stimulant and it causes the muscle to go in to a constant tetanic contraction until the venom has completely broken down." Togi explained before realising that the other Genin might not have understood what he had just said. "By that I mean your muscle will go as hard as a rock and you'll get the worst cramps you would have ever experienced..." Togi quickly clarified.

Togi frowned to himself the protocol for a sting by an unknown scorpion was to go to the hospital, well if Ryu was going to be stubborn and refuse to go to the hospital then the hospital would have to come to him. "Sit down senpai and hold your leg out straight." Togi instructed as he too sat down. Togi however sat cross legged and reached inside his robe and pulled out a rolled up scroll. With out any explanation Togi then unfurled the scroll and channelled a small amount of chakra in to it causing a small amount of water to appear in a puff of chakra smoke. Togi then carefully rolled the scroll up and placed it back where he had got it from.

"You may stay here but no exertion until I say so" Togi declared as he began focussing in on Ryu's leg with his chakra senses noting how the chakra in the area was badly disturbed though his own medical chakra seemed to be stopping the venom from spreading too far. 'Good the venom has not spread too far I should be able to extract it relatively easily...' Togi thought to himself as he assessed the situation.

"I will attempt to teach you however if you are adamant about not going to the hospital then we shall have to do something more permanent about that sting!" Togi declared. "Very well go ahead and try to suppress your chakra once again." Togi agreed. With his chakra senses still focussed on the other boy Togi observed as Ryu's rather sizeable chakra signature began to shrink and fade away until there was nothing left and it was next to impossible to detect. "Very good senpai it seems that you have a good handle on this skill now all you need is practice" Togi declared with a smile. "Please don't use that as an excuse to try and sneak up in me though" Togi added with a small amused smile.

"Ok now do as I instruct. Close your eyes..." Togi began. As soon as Ryu closed his eyes he would feel a sudden sharp scratch on his leg just below where he had been stung big the blonde ninja opened his eyes he would then find Togi with one hand encased in chakra that tapered off to a sharp point and very small a precise cut on his leg.

"I said to close your eyes..." Togi then declared once again. "If we are going to keep training then we are going to have to get that venom out of your system" the young medic added. "Now I want you to relax and go in to a meditative state. Don't worry about trying to sense chakra just yet just focus on the feel of your own chakra to begin with..." Togi instructed. While he was giving these instructions Togi had reached out with one hand and placed it over the small bowl of water, light greenish blue chakra then began to slowly seep out of the young medics hands and slowly drift in to the water. Slowly the water became infused with this medical chakra and the water seemed to begin to glow.

"Now describe to me what your chakra feels like?" Togi questioned. 

As soon as Ryu began to answer this question Togi formed a tiger handle seal and began to focus on his chakra in the small bowl of water. The surface of the water began to ripple until a long thin tendril rose up and slowly began to snake towards the cut on Ryu's leg. The water tendril just hovered there for a few moments before suddenly darting forward and diving in to the cut. Ryu would feel a somewhat strange sensation as the water entered the cut, it was neither hot nor cold and would have slight numbing or soothing sensation as it entered the boy's body.

(WC:860)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:27 am
"No." Ryu said while massaging his hand that was stinging from the slap. "Emerald black scorpion?" The ninja said just to make sure he had heard the name correctly. The face of the genin grew more confused as Togi started to explain how the venom worked. The first sign of confusion started with the word excruciating, then neuromuscular, followed by stimulant, and lastly tetanic. Ryu's head was about to explode with all of the big words getting thrown around. "It breaks down, how?" After Togi explained in simpler words what would happen to his leg, he nodded. "Well thats not sweet."

After being told to the genin sat down and stretched his leg out. I wonder what he's doing. Watching as Togirama pulled out a scroll and made some water come through it in a puff of smoke. Did he seal water in there? 

Ryu's smile widened because the ninja had agreed to teach him. When he was told that his chakra suppression was a success he wanted to jump, but thought Togi might hit him again. "All right I won't sneak up on you."

The ninja closed his eyes as instructed, but after a second opened one, apparently Togi had noticed as he yelled for him to close his eyes. He tightly closed both once more as Togi explained what he was doing to remove the venom. The cut the medic had made didn't hurt too badly, it was precise and quick. Relaxing the ninja began to focus on his chakra and how it felt to him. "It feels... It feels... WEIRD!" Ryu yelled as the water entered his wound pulling him from his meditation and making him lose grasp on how his chakra felt. If he had to say though his energy felt hot and bright, while also cool like a breeze.

WC: 304

Last edited by Ryu Reinhard on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:00 am
"The proteins that make up a venom are eventually broken down by your immune system" Togi replied simply. "Ofcourse this process can be sped up through the use of an anti-venom but unfortunately unlike the hospital we do not have one..." Togi added.

"I know it will be difficult but try to put what I am doing out of your mind and focus on your own chakra" Togi exclaimed with a small amused smile after Ryu's sudden outburst. "Now try once again what is the feel of your chakra?" Togi questioned once again.

Once Ryu had answered Togi then spoke up once again. "Chakra is not a simple thing, each person's chakra signature is unique and different from the next much like a person's fingerprint" Togi exclaimed "by focusing on these chakra signatures you can learn to recognise someone by their chakra alone" Togi explained. "Your chakra signature for example is bright strong and full of energy, it is wild, exuberant and uncontrolled. There is a softness to it yet it holds a slight sense of danger..." Togi continued as he explained what it was that he sensed.

While the two Genin talked Togi kept his hands in the tiger hand seal as he controlled the movement of the medical chakra infused water. Under Togi's precise control the water continued to snake its way up and slowly burrow its way in to the small cut on Ryu's leg. Togi kept this up until all the water had entered the young Genin's body and the bowl was empty. 'That is all of the water now I just need to distribute it until it covers the entire affected area and start absorbing the venom in to the water' Togi thought to himself as the side of his face twitched slightly. Focussing his chakra senses Togj carefully observed Ryu's legs. Things were now becoming a lot more complicated and confusing. There was Ryu's standard chakra that Togi by now recognised quite easily, there was Ryu's disturbed chakra that had been disrupted by the venom, there was Togi's own medical chakra that was currently suppressing the effects of the venom and now there was the chakra infused water. All in all Ryu's leg was starting to look like an incredibly complex puzzle.

Willing the chakra infused water to move Togi directed it to soak in to the calf muscle where the majority of the venom was located. This would cause the numbing sensation in Ryu's leg to increase and the ability to move his leg to increase. It was a slow process as muscles were not designed to take on so much water but slowly the medical water pass through the cell membranes until the entire calf muscle had become saturated with the water.

"Now all senses are controlled by the brain even the chakra based ones..." Togi explained. "I want you to mould your chakra and slowly , very slowly increase the flow of chakra to your head. If you find this difficult a tiger hand seal can help to begin with" Togi instructed. "Keeping your eyes shut I then want you to try and feel the world around you. Do not worry about what you are feeling just that you can feel something in the darkness that is not your own chakra..." Togi continued.

With his instructions given Togi then focussed on the task of treating the poison. The action of absorbing the venom in to the water was an incredibly complicated one and though the free unbound venom was absorbed in to the water relatively quickly the venue that had already bound to Ryu's muscles felt rather resistant and just like its new host seemed to be rather stubborn. Togi however did not give up and focussed on drawing the venom in to the water.

(WC:644)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:23 am
Listening to Togi’s explanation Ryu never quite grasped what he was saying he was still stuck on neurotetenamusular whatever it was. When the feeling stopped feeling any more strangely Ryu closed his eyes and began to focus on his own chakra once more. What does chakra really feel like? He knew that fire chakra was hot and could be manipulated into flame, but how did it look and feel when it was circulating around his body, it couldn’t always be fire. For that matter what did wind look like all he really saw was air move in a forceful manner when he used it and finally what did scorch look and feel like? “My chakra feels hot, but with a dry wind that blows through.”

While Ryu continued to meditate and focus he heard the ninja as he began to explain how Ryu’s chakra felt. He said it was bright, which it was to Ryu it was almost blinding, he had also mentioned it was full of energy much like the sun. Wild, exuberant, uncontrolled? Is he saying that I lack control? While the genin didn’t deny this as the flames and dry winds seemed to go off into whatever way they wanted to with no real focus driving them at all. Togi had also said that the feeling was soft, yet dangerous. Which could be due to Ryu’s personality, but fire is fire and is always dangerous even in the hands of those too gentle to actually use it to want to hurt someone. “Yeah, I can feel that I should really get that under control. I could burn a lot of people if I’m not careful.”

When the genin finally opened his eyes to end the meditation he saw as the last of the water entered his leg through a tiny cut. Gross. Ryu thought as he continued to remain motionless that Togi could do his thing and remove the poison. With the strain on the ninja’s face Ryu had to wonder if he had ever done this before, he didn’t care either way he had to practice on someone and it was sure better than just sitting in a waiting room only to wait an hour then have a doctor write you a note excusing you from working. That was the worst thing a ninja like Ryu would want to hear. It is basically aww poor baby you had a rough day take the day off. I am not a poor baby I am a ninja of the sand, like I’ve never been stung by a scorpion before.

“All chakra is controlled by the brain...” Ryu repeated as he began to channel chakra into his head. But then Togi added the word swiftly. Why what happens if…” As the chakra rushed to the ninja’s head he became dizzy he opened his eyes and looked around the room everything had seemed to be spinning in circles. Ryu wanted to smack himself in the head to see if he could regain his equilibrium, but it would only show his ally that he had messes up. I found out why the hard way, lesson learned. After a minute the world stopped spinning and Ryu could focus on chakra all over again.

The genin closed his eyes and began to slowly this time flow chakra to his head with the tiger seal. He reached outward with his senses until he saw a large chakra in front of his own. It was smaller than Ryu’s and seemed different. This chakra was cool almost wet. “Is your chakra nature water?” If summoning a pool of water wasn’t a giveaway, this certainly was. Extending his senses into the chakra Ryu could also feel a warm healing chakra. This warmth wasn’t like his own which almost burned to be near, but kind of felt like a blanket. There was also a kindness within the chakra that matche Togi’s personality. The genin opened his eyes and looked at his friend. “Well I think I got that down pretty quickly.” He said looking to Togi who was still working on his leg. “Is there a limit to how far I can do that?”

WC: 696
TWC: 1016
Claiming Rewards: Chakra Sensory 1000/1000 from being taught. 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum