Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100

Another Night..Another Ruined Shirt Empty Another Night..Another Ruined Shirt

Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:06 am
Maloren arrived at the same training field he had shared with the missing nin last night. His body had healed over through the day as he hadn't been injured badly at all, however he never did get to sleep. This was due to him finally learning one of his clans signature techniques over the course of the day. The Eight Trigrams: Sixty-Four Palms. Learning this technique allowed him to learn a slew of other techniques that hopefully his mysterious sensei could help him learn tonight. He blinked back the fatigue before landing in the clearing, the crisp night air making his breath visible. The moon just rising over the tree line, showing it was only about Eight at night. This would give him plenty of time, even if she didn't show up, to learn at least one of the techniques. 

He was immensely grateful to the woman for running him into the ground last night as he felt he was stronger because of it. He couldn't thank her enough for it. Now he was hoping she would help him again to become even more powerful. He had been thinking of what she said last night about people being able to create wings and fly with chakra and began trying to write down ideas on how to use that with the gentle fist. He felt it could be devastating if used to the proper effect. He stood straight and looked into the sky and let the light breeze roll across his face. He wanted nothing more than to begin training now, but he couldn't until he knew he was either alone or if she was coming for risk of someone else not so friendly attacking him. He briefly touched the scroll in which he copied the techniques he was the learn. They were the Rotation, 128 palms, and vacuum palm. He'd make incredible strides if he could manage it all in one night. He doubted this would be the case however. 

He cracked his neck in anticipation and activated his byakugan to check his surroundings. Nothing showed up yet, but he was earlier than he would expect her to be. His thoughts went back to last night to all the times she tossed him around. He wanted to do better tonight, maybe even try to actually land a hit on her. Although he knew that would a lofty goal. As these thoughts crossed his mind he sat down on his knees into a meditative stance and let his mind wander while keeping aware of his surroundings. As contradictive as that sounds, it's a skill most shinobi learn quickly so they can clear their mind while keeping safe. Slowly, the time ticked by and soon nine rolled around as the night went on a little longer with no one arriving.

(468)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Another Night..Another Ruined Shirt Empty Re: Another Night..Another Ruined Shirt

Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:13 pm
THe cool konoha air felt nice as she pushed quickly through the borders, the raven anbu style mask hiding her appearance. She' been taking the time lately to patrol the borders, ensuring nothing too terribly dangerous was moving without her permission, and so far things looked well, though she was but one person. Now with her evening's search done she'd take a quick breather and a short training stent to clear her head a...theres someone in her circle. You'd think she'd have gotten used to it by now. Every day she searched the areas around the village hidden in the mist and every night it would seem a new soul had found its way not only past her search.... but in a direct bee line to the one place she'd set out for herself. Her existence would be announced as she approached the clearing, her chakra hidden from view, but the signature screech of sorrow announcing her presence to this new target. She'd fix this problem once and for all.

Cold eyes glared out behind her raven faced mask. She'd finish this quickly and hopefully ensure any others who'd decided it was a good idea to interupt her sanctuary would consider their actions a second time before trespassing. The twin daggers had barelly formed before one was loosed, flying at her full throw speed towards the assailant, it's target to end the persons life by slipping gently into their skull. They'd be dead far before they even hit the gro...son of a bitch. pulling back the chain moments before impact she ensure her attack would not meet skin. The dagger's path stayed true, but it's ending point would be within a few inches of the boy's body now, sticking in the air for a second before falling harmlessly to the ground. This wasn't an intruder.... it was maloren.

"To be clear child.... I'll need you upon entering an area guarded by my strength to call out and inform me of your position and existence. "
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Another Night..Another Ruined Shirt Empty Re: Another Night..Another Ruined Shirt

Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:09 pm
Maloren was taken aback by the frightening high pitched scream that tore through the air. He was immediately on guard. Before he could see, something flying through the air with his byakugan, but he couldn't for the life of him figure out what it was due to the sheer speed of it. All of a sudden it moved just the side of his head before she spoke. His heart beat was pounding at about a million miles a minute and his mind had gone blank. That attack would have killed him without him even knowing he was dead. He couldn't have dodged that if he wanted to for it moved way too quick for him to catch. His eyes were wide as he finally registered her words as he slowly sank to the ground.

That was his first near death experience, and while it would help that it was someone he knew and trusted so he wasn't actually killed it still shocked him dearly. He knew however that when it came time for it to be in real combat he would be able to think clearly and act because of this accident. He shook his head slowly as he looked up to answer her. "Yes ma'am..." He said simply, it came out low, like his voice wasn't quite his own at the moment. He was scared out of his mind at this woman, but he figured with her power, that should have been a given. 

Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:36 pm
"come come, what is it we're working on tonight? " As quickly as she was the demon guarding her lands she'd shifted back to the calm teacher Maloren had known..... Well, as calm as any could call the woman who'd spent a large volume of time watching a ninja set fire to her student. It took her several moments to realize the shiver in his form was caused by her action, and several more to determine how best to deal with it. The coruption of the demon priest ran to thick in her blood.

"Fear not. I recognized it was you in time.... Be thankful. Imagine if that'd been someone other then you. " With a swift flick of her wrist she drew the dagger back, drawing it to be caught in her free hand and then burried within two tree trunks behind her. "See. All done. "
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:13 pm
He blinked back his shock and fear, shoving it down inside his being before holding the scroll out to her. "I was hoping to learn a few of my clans techniques tonight if at all possible, although it would certainly be an accomplishment if I managed more than one." He explained before taking a deep breath, calming his nerves. He then proceeded to crack his neck as he forced himself to relax a bit more.

"I'd like to start with the rotation, it's give me a line of defense that I am sorely lacking." He continued as he stretched his arms out. He was still very much afraid of her, but that didn't matter as long as she wasn't killing him. As it stood she was his best chance to become much stronger, an opportunity that he would be an utter fool to pass up. After he stretched he moved a few meters away and began trying to force his chakra out of all of his tenketsu. Something this technique required. However he couldn't really feel anything, so in order to find out he spun around like a top, trying to see if the technique would work.

It was absolutely incredible....how dizzy he became from trying. It should be known that spinning a round like an idiot with 360 degress of vision is a bad idea..He shook his head to get over his dizzyness and realized that he needed to work on that if he was going to perform rotation without getting killed immediately after he ended the technique. 

Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:23 pm
"Ah. Rotation. Yes yes. Hm.....I've an idea that might help. " Thankfully due to plot convenience Kira was currently in her scorch style body. ah, the glory of plot. muahahahahahahaha. As she considered she opened her hand, a small glowing redish orange orm forming in the center of her palm.

"Ever seen one of these? I'd expect you havent. The effects of this Kekki Genkai are significantly more powerful then well... Too terribly many others. It involves the combination of two elements to make a third, This particular one is called scorch style. So heres my plan. I'm gonna throw these here scorch balls at different parts of your body. You use chakra expelled from your tenketsu to protect the area. We keep moving up and in no time all you'll need to do is not puke from the spinning around and you should have it... right?"
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:47 pm
He narrowed his eyes warily at yet another burning ball of clothes destruction before taking his shirt off immediately and holding it out. "Wanna obliterate it now or wait till later?" He asked with a twitch. It was a joke of course. However he still didn't want another shirt to be ruined and so he folded it carefully and walked over the nearby edge of the field and set it on a sturdy limb. Afterwards, nodding his head knowing his clothing was safe. He then proceeded to move back toward his best missing nin pal and sigh. "Alright, should I stand completely still without moving my hands? And are we going to start with my hands or skip them?" He asked as he activated the byakugan and awaited her word. He cracked his neck, and sighed a bit. He was going to be in pain again tomorrow, but one couldn't get stronger unless they dealt with the pain of it, he reasoned. 

the night was starting to get a bit chilly, and a very small shiver worked his way down his body, without his shirt he torso was exposed to the elements. However, he figured that since she was about to be throwing more balls of fire at him, it would be easy to stay warm. The screams that would be involved were completely irrelevant. 

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:11 pm
She responded to each of his comments with one simple answer. Instead of considering his questions, and giving a detailed response to each in time with when they were asked, she simply tossed one of the scorch orbs up, catching it once more and then threw it at the shirt as he held it out. If he was joking and actually pulled it back nothing would happen, however if he decided to continue holding it out he would see quickly that this was not like to her normal fire style. The shirt would first be dried to a crisp and then simply vaporized leaving no flame as an after effect. Similarly his hand where it would almost touch the edges of her attack would feel as if they were having moisture sucked out of them, not enough to warrent a medical problem but more then enough that lotion would be an important consideration after the sparring match.

With her answer finished she'd throw a second orb at the center of his chest, this one just a slight bit bigger, maybe a hundredth of an inch or so larger then the one before it, floating towards the boy at chest level, it's inner power swirling with red and orange that never truely mixed. Scorch was something she used so rarely she'd noticed, but such a powerful tool in combat. "I do hope that will answer your question, and sorry about the shirt. " The second part of her statement wouldn't be said in the event that she hadn't actually destroyed his shirt.

(890)
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:42 pm
Malore felt his eyes widen as he watched what the tiny scorch release orb did to his shirt before he realized that another one was flying right toward him. He seized up immediately in fear as the orb could possibly kill him before he realized he couldn't just stand there. The goal was for him to push chakra out of the part of his body she shot it toward so he could get the rotation to work. She aimed that toward his chest. The orb was getting closer and closer as this thought train moved through his mind. He quickly began to gather his chakra toward his chest. Compressing it for good measure as the orb struck. 

The orb seemingly blew up in a small half meter long orb of fire, about a meter away from him as it struck the barrier. He dropped the protection just as quick. "Maybe you should move at my speed around me and shoot them from different angels Sensei.." He offered now that his initial fear of the orbs was over. He was kind of pissed about that shirt. But at least he had defended the attack. "That way I can get used to expelling the chakra from all of them.." He trailed off as a light breeze blew through the clearing. He had no intention of getting his by any of those orbs, and he would learn the rotation before the hour was up, he decided. 

The rotation was one of the most important technique his clan could perform as it was one of their only defensive techniques that offered protection from jutsu. The chakra shell would extend about two meters in every direction, powered by the moment of his spin, and his chakra. He need this technique, not just because it could save his life, but because he had plans for it. The theory behind the technique was simple enough, he just needed to learn how to apply it. He knew he'd also have to ask her to help him get used to spinning without getting dizzy, but he'd do that after he got used to expelling chakra in the manner the technique required. He sighed into the open air as he awaited her next assault as he watched her with his byakugan. Whatever chakra she was using was absolutely vicious and could seriously harm him if he let it so much as touch him. Which exactly the reason that he had no intention of letting that happen. 

1147/3000
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:31 pm
"I mean... That as my plan... Sort of. " She formed the seals for the summoning jutsu, sharp teeth splitting her skin to give the blood needed to perform the technique. With a swift movement she slammed her hands against the ground, performing the same method a second time, and two white puffs of smoke appeared at about her shoulder height. From the smoke it would seem like something slithered over her shoulder, a flash of black and blue scale skittering down her armor and under her cloak to hide from sight without it being clear what she'd just summoned.

"Girls. You know how this works I hope. This should make things a bit more intense for you Maloren. I've always found that learning how to do something comes significantly easier when theres pressure put on the student. The flow of adrenaline removes doubt and allows reflex to act more powerfully then the unsure mind could. Now. This is going to be terrifying. Be aware that there is a small pobability in which you cease to breathe and come close to the edge of death. In the event that Happens i AM a medical ninja, and quite skilled in that gift. I will do what I can.... But it's probably just better if you survive. "

Her words would probably terrify the boy. She wouldn't be surprised if after today she would be down a student, though whether it be because of his fear for safety or because of his death wasn't unsure. Well... Most likely the first. While everything sounded horrific she would be in control of the situation. Even if she pushed him to the edge of death she wouldn't take him further then she could bring him back. Probably.

(1182 2 stacks of nature energy stored)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum