Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100

Another Night..Another Ruined Shirt - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Night..Another Ruined Shirt

Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:08 pm
Malorens eyes instinctively widened as he he saw clear through the clouds of smoke thanks to his byakugan. He saw that she summoned what seem like two small dragons, that quickly hid behind her cloak. He felt his heart stop in fear at what her plan was. She was going to surround him from all sides with those drakes and assault him until he got it right. It was direct, brutal, and it might even work. The question was whether or not he could manage it without getting himself killed. He drew in a deep breath as she spoke, warning him that he could in fact die and that she MIGHT be able to save him if he does. 

"As if I didn't figure out I could die training with you on the first night..." He muttered softly under his breath as he readied his chakra for the first attack. The creatures had yet to surround them and she seemed to be quite familiar with them so he had a feeling they'd stop attacking at the instant she said to. He dropped into the gentle fist stance, it felt comfortable to him and he needed that more than anything to settle his rampaging fear and nerves at the moment. The mere thought of training like this frightened him. But if he could pull through he would become much more powerful. 

A bead of sweat dripped from his brow to the blades of grass below. The tension he felt was almost palpable and he had to force his heart to slow down. He hadn't even exerted himself but the sheer thought of what was to happen was enough to make him sweat. He drew in deep, steady breaths as a cold breeze brought a shiver to his spine. It was at this point that he realized that he wasn't afraid of this training any more. That thought did bring a sense of dread to him as he realized that rather than afraid, he was excited. 

The thought of pushing himself to the brink of death to gain strength filled him with a thrill as he felt his chakra reflect his emotion. It felt stronger, cleaner, there was no doubt he would pass this with no issues whatsoever and he awaited the coming assault with a small grin played upon his lips as his confidence soared. He knew she could kill him here with a glance but he was more than willing to take that risk, even ready to fight for the chance to train. This would bring results, and that was what was important to him. 

He could feel the affects of this new found strength as he shifted his stance slightly, ready to act at a split second notice. His eyes seemed to blaze with information of his surroundings, burning into the night like white fire. He began to channel chakra through his tenketsu, letting a small bit escape as he prepared for coming strikes. He nodded his head in her direction, most definitely ready to move through this obstacle and begin the next. "Let's do this sensei.." He said with a calm, level voice as his eyes trained on all three possible attackers. "I will get stronger, to protect my family and village, and if this is the type of training to do so that I can meet that goal than I'll leap into it. For no cost is too great." He stated as he awaited the strikes. 

(1726/3000
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Another Night..Another Ruined Shirt - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Night..Another Ruined Shirt

Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:30 pm
"Thank you girls. Now Maloren.... Lets see if you can truely handle the style of training that made me what I am..." She was very careful in her wording, using what instead of who. When it came to combat she was no longer a kind soul. The mask slides across her eyes and she becomes the feared demon her true teacher taught her to be. Her body would suddenly light up to the boys chakra sensory, a bright glow of seeminly every color under the rainbow at the same time filling the air around her. her chakra power however was not the only thing to change. She'd obviously grow a bit taller, almost a foot to be exact. Her ears grew slightly, but more importantly came to a bit of a point as her form took on the look of the Faewilds, and finally, With the activation of her secondary senjutsu pixie whiles, Two long green and pink gossamer wings formed from her back. sprouting out and stretching to their full wingspan.

At a speed of one hundred and seventy she'd move, her body seeming to disappear from the boy's sight due to the incredible speed her incomplete sage mode granted her, assumably even with her byakugan eyes there would be no tracking her up until she stopped, releasing an orb at a speed of fourty from directly behind him. The small red and yellow orb was aimed at his left shoulder, just high enough that it would hit the better portion of his shoulder blade before overtaking the entirety of his shoulder if not blocked, and consume the area in scorch style that would draw the moisture clean from his skin.

SHe was gone as quickly as she'd appeared, this time through the power of her wings releasing two more, that swept out and around, one aimed at the center of his chest and a second at his back.
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:57 pm
Maloren watched the spectacle with slightly widened eyes. He thought she'd surround him with the drakes and attack from all angles. This however was something else entirely, he grit his teeth as in his vision she seemingly disappeared. A bright flash in his byakugans vision his only warning of a shot being fired at him. He quickly brought his chakra to bear and blocked the assault, the attack not having anywhere close to the power it could have. His chakra blocked it comfortably enough though. Quickly however two more of the scorch balls blinked into his vision, his sensei moving far too fast for him to see. The balls were flying toward his back and center of his chest.

He grinned as he brought the necessary chakra to bear and blocked both orbs of flame at the same time. He was getting good at this, soon he'd try it with a spin and see how it went, but he'd need to be fully confident in his ability to use it before that happened though. If he failed she could easily kill him at her speed. He stood, in the same stance, having no once moved an inch since the assault started. His chakra being his defense of choice in this endeavor as he watch for more of the glowing balls of pain and death to spawn in the air to try to give him the worst case of dry skin imaginable.

His breathing had long since calmed down to the point where he could think much more clearly. He couldn't see her, and he wondered if she expected that to frighten him into screwing up. But she wasn't the direct threat. The orbs that she was launching were, as long as he could see them. He could block them. As such he didn't need to see her as long as he could see the sparks of death she was launching at him. This thought gave him more than enough confidence to defend against them as he continued taking calm breathes, keeping his head clear. 

He briefly wondered what would happen if he tried to hold a conversation while doing this and decided to give it a shot. After all if he could manage it with his concentration split in a controlled environment it would be even better for field use. He briefly wondered what would happen if a konoha shinobi leaving on a late night mission came through here and saw them. What would his sensei do? What would happen to him? These thoughts crossed his mind as he spoke his question aloud. "Sensei, what happens if a konoha shinobi stumbles upon us?" He asked, calmly as he awaited the next strikes to come. 

A gentle breeze blew through the area, seeming to add dramatic effect and he chuckled slightly at the thought. He continued wondering about his getting stronger and what could be done about that before he realized she could help him. He brought another question to bear, to any people viewing he would look rather silly. Due to her speed she might as well be invisible to the naked eye, so it looked like he was trying to hold a conversation with the air. "Sensei, what would my options be to become stronger? I want to protect the village at any cost, and I know you can make me far stronger to do so." He said as he awaited for more strikes. 

2301/3000
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:22 pm
He seemed to be getting into a rhythm now, reacting not to her movement but to the atacks the moment they actually began to be thrown. That was good, but he needed to do better. Unfortunately Her scorch orbs speed and power were limited, though it was nice that they would still move fast enough to do the job. With wings spread she'd turn things up another notch, the power of her pixie wings pushing her at her full speed once more towards him this time. He'd notice her for barelly a split second, right in front of him, faces inches apart as she spoke "boo" before she was off again, her wings pulling her back and to the boys right where she sent another set of two orbs that would pepper his body, one at shoulder height and one at hip height.

"If it's power you want..... I can give more then you can handle. One other has asked for this. Be aware however that the cost will be equivilent tot he gain. "
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:12 am
Maloren couldn't help but grin at her antics. To his vision it appeared as if she simply teleported before him trying to startle him into screwing up. His mind however was much too clear to allow to happen at this time. He began to knead his chakra throughout his body, forcing it out of every tenektsu to the point where he no longer even needed to try to deflect her scorch orbs. He was actually using this time to consider what she had said. The thought intrigued him greatly, more power than he could handle. The very thought made him curious about how much power that could actually become. He briefly entertained the notion before he shook his head. He wanted strength, not power. The two were not synonymous, and he would gain his strength through his training. Not for it be handed to him. 

He would see how far he could get on his own before asking for her power. The vague answer regarding the cost however was concerning. "What, kind of cost are we talking sensei?" He asked calmly as the two new orbs peppered his shield, failing utterly to break through. He realized he should pump a bit more and spin soon but he would hold the conversation for a few more moments before doing so. After all, the new few techniques are not ones that make for decent conversation, their concentration requirement while being learned was a fair bit higher. 

2545/3000
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:33 pm
"Well. Those who gain true strength from me are required to give in return. I hold a hidden technique called the execution by kiss, With it I can share in the power of those around me. You'll be required to train extensively in ninjutsu. You'll not leave the land without checking in with me first of course and if given a task that doesn't interfere with the safety and security of your village it'll be expected that you do so." She rattled off the statement almost matter of the fact. She'd gone through this whole thing only days before with another who sought power, and as she did she released more scorch orbs. Three now came at the boy, one aimed at each leg and one directly at the back of his head, the small red and yellow orbs flying now at their full speed of fifty towards their destination.

"The gain however is immense. The power of bloodlines you could only imagine, immense strength granted through simple medical procedures. I have and have implanted in those I trust some of the most powerful bloodlines this world has seen.."
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:07 pm
Maloren was listening to her answer with ever widening eyes, the benefits were truly powerful. The Drawbacks also weren't really all that bad either. But he still wanted to try to gain as much strength with his own abilities first. When he reached his limit he would probably come to her. He could live with that after all. "I'll have to decline for now, I want to try to get stronger with my own abilities first if it's all the same to you." He replied as she released her scorch orbs through the air. These orbs moved much faster than before, but it didn't matter since he wasn't activating the shield in response to her shooting them. He had the chakra shell active through the entire conversation. 

He realized quickly that he needed to spin to finish the technique, and that he had waited long enough for it to happen. As these orbs flew through the air he spun like a top. The shield around him increased in size to six meters and blocked the orbs like they weren't even there. He smirked as he finished the technique and kept spinning for about ten seconds. For some odd reason however he had to bite down the urge to scream 'IT'S BEYBLADE' Why? He would probably never know. 

As he finished the spin he would end up back in his gentle fist stance with the chakra shield he had been using to practice the rotation up just in case. He began thinking more and more about her offer though. Incredible strength that could granted through simple medical procedure, the power of bloodlines he could only imagine, the most powerful bloodlines the world has seen. The list was impressive, and all it would cost was an odd missions here and there for her that didn't interfere with the safety of the village. The same village she wanted to protect as well if what she said the night prior was any indication. He was slightly worried about her deciding to send him against S-ranked foes that would kill him in an instant but he quickly squashed that thought. How would her investment be wise at all if she gave him a challenge that was impossible for him to handle? It didn't make sense after all. 

"Actually.." He began with a deep breath. "What kind of tasks would you have me perform? We're both loyal to the leaf if what you said is true. Meaning I know you won't give me a task that could potentially harm her. But I'm very powerful at this time. As such I couldn't do much for you without you risking your time and power." He said before spinning around and performing a kaiten once more. Just to make sure the first time wasn't a fluke. 

3012/3000 (For this technique)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:27 am
he finished his spin, a suggestion that she'd gotten the hang of the technique and for the time being she'd release her wings, allowing them to curl back behind her and drop her downward towards the earth. She would flip once, head over heels, before landing on the tips of her toes, back towards him, giving him a strong vision of the intricate gossamer wings that now set flush with her back. She expected he would be able to see them fairly well in the few moments she'd stopped with the power of their clan's eyes... Well. Yes, their. Even with her position and the numerous powers that sat in her body she considered her place within both clans. That would only change when she was removed from one or the other.

"Suit yourself I suppose. " She'd allow the sage mode to drop for a few moments, the two summons still pouring nature energy into her body from their positions hidden beneath her cloak. She could feel the surging power filling her body with strength that threatened to overflow, shifting her back to the form she'd once been in. Her height lowered once more, her ears shrinking and the once grand wings slid back into her back, the chakra consctructs sinking away into nothingness. With this done She'd finally turn her attention back to the boy. Subconsciously she'd adjust the cuffs of her armor, her thumb and pointer finger shifting the material lightly to ensure it would not cut off circulation to her hands. The use of scorch got her thoughts flowing. What could be done with this powerful element. She'd heard stories of the terrifying power dual natured clans possessed, and she'd used these for so long but how exactly could it be used.

"Simple. I need jutsus. Just as I train you I'm willing to train others if it means I can gain from them mutually. Similarly there are things I need... It's dificult to patrol myself. Additional assistance keeping the borders safe is something I would need, and more importantly the aquisition of bloodlines. I wont ask you to kill a shinobi of your village however.... If you come across something powerful bringing to them could be benificial. "

(2236)
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:50 pm
Maloren felt a chill move down his spine as he saw her land in her new form, giving him the first good view of it he'd had so far. The beautifully intricate wings, pink and green in color, were attached to her back. Her ears had pointed slightly, and she'd gained nearly a foot in height. He could feel this form radiate power. It was palpable within the air without her even trying. He suppressed a shudder at such strength and steeled himself. The night was still young, and he had more techniques to learn.

He needed to learn kaiten to satisfy a need for a defensive technique, they would help him survive after all. Now however, he needed something to give him a bit of range in a fight. The vacuum palm was his answer, it would combine aspects of the kaiten with a gentle fist strike to fire out a small projectile up to ten meters away, possibly shooting the opponent back, and almost certainly catching them off guard. The was the next technique he'd be learning this night, and one he was looking forward to. 

He cracked his neck as he began pondering how to begin training this technique. He couldn't honestly come up with a plan for it other than to try and hit her with it until it worked. But he doubted she would appreciate being a glorified training dummy. He shrugged to himself and decided to ask her what she thought on the matter as she answered his earlier question. He pondered the idea of her offer but shook his head in the end. He would still gain as much strength as he could first. "I'll decline that idea still, but possibly in the future, I'd like to see how far I can get without such power granted to me. How far I can make it on my own strength if you will." He replied as he met eye contact and spoke once more. 

"I'm having a bit of difficulty figuring out how to practice this one. I feel the Vacuum Palm would be the best choice for me at this time as with the rotation I have a defensive technique, and now I need something that at least gives me some kind of range. But I can't think of how I can practice it without turning you into a glorified training dummy." He explained before giving a small yawn. He never did sleep today after all, so one could hardly blame him.

(3431 total words 431 towards this)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:12 pm
He'd seemed to be satisfied with the power he'd gained.... which was good. Where they'd go next however.... She wasn't terribly sure. Thankfully just as she'd stopped to consider a voice spoke into her mind.

~Kira. We're having a bit of trouble, selene and I. If you could aid in giving us pointers....~ Of course. it would figure that the two whom had taught and protected her now from within the safety of her mind would have use of her skills. Forming the hand seals quickly, which would look strange due to their Faewild nature, She performed the raising technique. A surge of energy appeared around her, tendrils of bright blues and deep cold purples swirling about spikes of green and pink as the power of the Fae granted her the strength to release them from the grips of the after life.... Or what would be assumed to be afterlife by so many. On either side would form a large puff of white pristine cloud, it's energy pulsing to her students eyes as the demon of chance and Avatar of sorrow were summoned to her place. The wind whipping through the trees made a light whistling sound as it pushed past them, blowing away the clouds of smoke to reveal her two allies.

Amber took no time in turning to what was in essence her student, Long aqua blue hair shifting beneath her hood to feather about her chest indicating she'd chosen not to tie it back. She was a bit taller then Kira, Nearly a foot to be exact, and her armor would look slightly similar to Kiras, though where the Hell's angel had bits of faewild chain to protect sections where there wasn't plate Ambers would be hardened black leather. Her eyes were the same calm blue as Kiras, and the two would look surprisingly similar overall. It made sense of course considering Kira was to be the place holder used by the demon of chance.

Selene however stood silent, arms tucked and crossed behind her back. She too was talker then Kira, a few inches taller even then amber standing at six foot one inch in height. Her hair like ambers differed greatly, much more thick and a soft platinum blonde color held away from her face by a hair band that looped over the top of her head to set behind her ears. Inlike the two the Avatar of sorrow would seem to be unarmored, her White kimono hiding the Sakura corp savar suit beneath, and the small bits that could be noticed having attention easily drawn away from them by the intricate silver inlay that shaped dragon claws across the open arms of her outfit, the scaled beast curling it's body down her arm and across her back.

"Apologies for the interuption. I suppose I should introduce you. Maloren of the hyuuga clan, This is the demon of chance amber wakefield and Selene, the avatar of perpetual sorrow." The Air would fall silent as she allowed the three to have introductions, though the most that would come from either would be a respectful nod from selene. As the awkward silence continued Kira would snap back to reality, realizing Maloren had actually spoken to her, though she hadn't caught much of what he'd said. Vacuuming? No, they were outside so the probability of him wanting to vacuum was fairly low. It must have been a jutsu. vacuum palm. She'd heard of it.... Wasn't that a ranged attack. "Why dont you just... Like use me as a target dummy. I should be able to give them the guidance needed while dodging your attacks. Should be fine. " Without even thinking she'd contradicted the boy, suggesting exactly what he'd not wanted to do.

"I'm not sure if...... " Amber began to disagree, but then realized they would simply waste time in disagreeing for a few minutes before inevitably Kira would resolve that this would end no other way then she'd decided.

"Alright. So um...... Go like. Do things and if they reach me then like.... I geuss i'll respond or whatever?" As she spoke another small scorch ball formed setting against her palm in a way that would clearly be painful were she not immune to the effects. "Now. I assume you're having issues with the effects of sage mode. Lets..... Get to it. The way that I did it was simply through the drawing o...... little lights. come here please. " She paused mid statement, realizing the major flaw in their idea. A small spot in her hair, particularly where a thumb sized hair band. From it formed a small strange looking creature (as if we werent already at our cap for strange creatures...) It split imediately into two, each similar asside from coloring.

"Daruku. Shuurin. I'll need you to assist these two in the use of incomplete sage mode. Des, su... You two also. NOw with the two of you having the ability to more easily draw the nature energy.... I'll need you to begin drawing sage mode energy. " Amber and selene sat down, legs crossed facing each other. The two drakes went to selene as the pixies set on either of ambers shoulders.

(3105)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum