Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

On the Eve of the Night Empty On the Eve of the Night

Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:57 am
A mix of yellow and black would fill the office of the Hokage as both Karruchi and Ishimaru appeared in the center of the room, just leaving the meeting of Konoha, Suna and Kiri. With a deep breath he would look to Karruchi who had been awaiting his orders, for once they were on the same page," Go and retrieve Goto, Lachasis Onomori and Itwo. Tell them this is a matter of grave importance and they need to be here now. I don't personally care what they have going on at the moment, this takes precedence," Karruchi would give a nod and disappear in a blur to complete her task. Meanwhile he would take to sitting at his desk, the hat being placed in front of him alongside the scroll that contained the remains of Tadashi Namikaze. What he was striving to avoid was unfolding right in front of his eyes and honestly he knew the future could not be changed once seen, but yet he tried for the betterment of his home. He would wait for them to arrive, his hands clasped in front of him as he pondered on how this would go. Once the three he had requested filled the room or after a few moments he would begin to speak," Thank you for coming on such short notice. I normally would not bother you will things unless it was urgent, but this is a time we need to act fast. Myself and Karruchi have just returned from the meeting held in the Land of Tea, where I negotiated our freedom. The good news is upon the conditions being met our village will be free from Kiri's grasp. Those conditions are simply giving them access to both Rasenshuriken and the Multi-Shadow clone technique. You are probably wondering if that is all that needs to be said then why are you here? After the successful negotiations of our village, another bomb shell was dropped," he would allow for his words to be processed before continuing.

" It has been brought to my attention that Suna had attacked the previous Mizukage. While no one died, to Kiri that was an act of war. As we speak the current Mizukage and Kazekage are fighting in the same meeting room I was just in. I know not what is transpiring now, but if it is any indication then that means both villages will be going to war very soon. We will prepare ourselves for any notion of war being brought to our doorstep so what I need from you three is simple. Prepare our Genin and get them stronger. We lack Chuunin and Jounin that can fight, and it will be up to the three of you to do so. From my understanding you have just recently returned to active duty is that correct Lachasis?," he would ask the question to her to kind of gauge where her mind was in this. They were all free to ask any questions at this point and honestly he would answer them the best he could. In the meantime however he would call over Karruchi and give her a specific set of instructions," The shifts of the guards needs to be tightened and have all active ANBU operatives on high alert. Thank you," he would give her a small smile, not something the two did. Karruchi would nod and leave the room as he turned to face the other three," The road from here will be long and hard...but we will make it through it. If no one has any more questions then we can convene here and get to work."

Lachesis likes this post

Lachesis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

On the Eve of the Night Empty Re: On the Eve of the Night

Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:30 am
Lachesis’s post surgery recovery time was rudely interrupted by a scroll to the head and a missive to meet with the Hokage as soon as possible.

She was a lot of things: petty, irritable, stubborn- but if there was anything positive to be said, she was ruthlessly efficient and punctual. She took to the roofs, still in her pajamas and still entirely barefoot. The Ice user made her way to the tower with all the agility provided by her experience and weaponry proficiency.

Barely sixty seconds after the announcement was made, she was standing on an exterior wall directly under the newest Hokage’s office window. Should he allow her in, she would climb through and stand at ready a few meters in front of him.

On the Eve of the Night C7e181b51e1121b6d2dc1da9e2ce6f21

She looked like a mess- pajamas riddled with old and new stains alike, each a rusty brown, unbrushed hair, and circles under her eyes dark enough to look like a fashion statement. The new Hokage was young- she didn’t trust him necessarily, but he hadn’t been given much time to prove himself. Besides, any discord at this time was to the village’s detriment as a whole.

Or… Maybe he had been given time to prove himself. She blinked sleep out of her eyes, nodding with a strict and calculated motion. And at the mention of war…

She’d been at Sunagakure, the one of the past, and she found herself wandering backwards. Would the same happen here? Her heart thundered in anticipation.

“Fire country is situated between Wind and Island, sir. It might be prudent to invest in defenses or patrols near the borders of River and Tea.” training genin up was something she had been doing by technicality- could it be considered training if it was mostly offhand to avoid mission complications?

Her torso stung fiercely, and she carefully hid a wince. The reinstated comment was half right, half wrong. “Many of my papers were destroyed in the recent incursions. I mostly handled issues with civilian infrastructure- making sure collapsed pipes wouldn’t poison a street’s water supply, safely repairing live wires, and the like. Legally, my documentation was gone long enough to have to go through the reinstatement process, which was only resolved recently.” Lachesis responded.

She would remain quiet for any responses he might have before asking a question of her own. “Is there anything you can tell us about the Mizukage and Kazekage from the meeting alone? Assessing their personalities and motivation might make it easier to predict their future plans of action.”

[WC: 420]
[Total WC: 420]
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 752950

Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:52 pm
A not so angelic voice could be heard coming from the Deputy's bathroom. "Ice, ice, baby", the unpleasant sound blending with the water running down. The last couple of days had been busy, draining the Senju's energy and having quite the effect on both body and mind. Finally finding a moment to relax Goto decided to use the time wisely, taking care of his mental and physical state. Stepping out of the shower with a towel around his head, hair still wet, the boy put on some clothes before laying down on one of the comfortable couches in his place, the silver haired grabbing a book to read while he felt his body relax.

Flipping the pages of said book Goto could hear footsteps approaching the front door, the young deputy getting a feeling he'd have to put his little siesta on hold. Answering the call he would notice it was Karruchi who came to deliver a message, informing the Senju of the Hokage's return. "Ishi is back? Well if that isn't good news". Quickly putting on his shoes and grabbing a hoodie hanging around he followed behind the kunoichi, curious about his friend's journey to the Land of Tea and the events taking place during the summit with some of the other villages.

Arriving at the Hokage Chambers he would notice to be in the presence of a couple of others, Ishimaru himself and another familiar face. "It's good to see you back in one piece" Goto addressed the Kage with a smile before briefly turning his direction towards Lachesis. "Nice pajamas, I hope those notes I gave you came in handy". Aware now was not the time to engage in small talk the boy paid attention to the Kage's words, updating the rest of them on everything that happened during his trip. First point on the agenda would be the negotiation of Konohagakure's freedom and its release from the Kirigakure shackles.

Listening attentively to the Hokage's words Goto and the others were informed of the situation, an exchange between the Leaf and Mist, their freedom for two of their village exclusive techniques. Given the circumstances the Senju realized there would be far worse deals out there, if it meant finally being free again he didn't mind the price that needed to be paid. Although giving up some of their village's secrets would sting a little they also had to think about the bigger picture. In the long run everything was going to pay off. "All in all pretty good news if you ask me". It didn't rid them of all their problems but it was a start.

The second point being addressed would be a rather surprising one, from what he was told it appeared Sunagakure made an attempt on the previous Mizukage's life, effectively attacking and trying to assassinate the man. "Interesting. This time they were on the receiving end, must have felt weird". Ishimaru continued explaining, telling the others how although no lives were lost, Kirigakure still took it as an act of war. To make things even more eventful it seemed both leaders of the villages involved were currently battling it out, an event that evidentally would lead to war regardless of the outcome. 

The silver haired listened to his friend's request, asking those in the room to take it upon themselves to train the inexperienced Genin as they had to prepare in case the fight found its way to their doorstep. "As you wish". The Kage then directed himself towards the kunoichi, leaving the Senju with some time to gather his thoughts all the while listening to Lachesis' words. 

(WC: 605)
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:34 pm
Itwo had been summoned to the Hoakge’s office, and he complied. The ghostly pale figure entered quietly through the singular doorway of the room and joined the others. Itwo had pale skin and animated eyes which were much softer than his creators. “Thank you for waiting.” Itwo was wearing a formal white robe and had his hair tied to the back in a half ponytail. The living clone appeared to be more of an advisor than a shinobi.

Now that everyone had presumably gathered, the Hokage would begin explaining why he had summoned them here today. Ishimaru informed them that he had just returned from his meeting with the other kage in the Land of Tea, and that due to his negotiating skills, Kirigakure had agreed to free Konoha on conditions that the Leaf hands them over several of their hidden techniques. Despite to what Itwo perceived as a triumphant success, it was not the only reason that Ishimaru had gathered them. He told them that the Mizukage and the Kazekage were currently engaging in battle as a result of Suna’s failed assassination attempt on the previous Mizukage.

“This is truly exciting times!” Itwo would say, once the others had said their fair share. The words left the clones mouth with the exuberance that only a living clone could produce, as the idea of an impending war was an experience that Itwo had not gotten the pleasure, or displeasure, of knowing since being recently born. Although he retained the memories and knowledge of his creator up to the point of his creation, Itwo had only spent a small amount of time alive compared to even the youngest in the room.

“If I may,” the clone said in a soft voice, “If a war were to break out, would we be picking a side or remaining a neutral party?” The question was valid in wake of the recently terminated treaty between Konoha and Sunagakure. “If Kiri truly intends to honor the agreement, will the current skirmish between Suna and Kiri have any repercussions for us?”

WC: 345
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:17 am
Good they were all here. He would give a subtle nod to Itwo as he listened to the others and more so took in everything that was said. Plans. Suggestions. Ideas. All of it sounded good to the Hokage. Rolling his shoulders for a moment he would go down the line and speak on each one pulling out a map to further help his point of view," We are indeed situated between the two of them. Suna being the closest on foot and Kiri by water...I would much rather us build our defenses around our land, only because sending more out to those keypoints would lessen the manpower we have here. So. In lieu of that we will have to draft plans for more defenses, starting with a sturdier gate...," it wasn't so much as serious as it was a joke because he knew the gate had a habit of exploding a lot. To her next question his fingers would slide off the map and onto his chin as he thought," The Mizukage was very polite and courteous... She wasn't disrespectful and didn't show an air of having an ulterior motive. I suspect there is more to her than she was showing, but she had patience. The Kazekage however was...off of her rocker in many ways, provocative and quite nasty. I do not know what state she was in upon coming to the summit but her first impression for me is quite ruined. None the less that is all i have as far as what i've seen," he'd let the room take that in before addressing Itwo's question.

It was definitely a valid one as he thought on it for a moment before coming up with nothing," To be honest I don't know. Putting ourselves in the middle of it sets us up for another subjugation but fighting as an independent variable also puts up in a precarious situation. In a situation like this I think we should be a neutral party and protect our home...We are free now and should focus on rebuilding and growing. This war unless it comes to our doorstep does not need the Leaf's hand in it and if it does....come to us then we will show them that the Will of Fire is still very much strong. Speaking of...Have you heard from your father Itwo? I'd very much like to speak with him on something if he doesn't mind."

405 WC
Lachesis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:31 am
Lachesis’s eyes lingered on the deputy’s back, expression indicipherable. She did not grace his greeting with a response further than a blink of acknowledgement. The second stranger- Itwo?- spoke up with an irreverance to the situation that was simultaneously amusing and irritating. She would listen to the Hokage attentively, not opening her mouth to reply until sure he had finished talking.

“Is it possible the Kazekage will turn her gaze to Konoha should she win the war with Kirigakure? If she’s not of sound mind, it wouldn’t be unreasonable for a contrived insult to bring the warfront to our doorstep. From what you’ve told me, at least the Mizukage could be bought or swayed. Neutrality may be the most logical choice, but it seems prudent to stay vigilant following the aftermath of any skirmishes.” she spoke up after a moment. The veneer of military professionalism didn’t sway regardless of the serious nature of the conversation.

The Yuki remained quiet, looking to Goto once more out of the corner of her eye. “Missions, labor, and anything to stimulate the economy would benefit as well. Any major renovations have to be paid with something.”

She let loose a breath, unclenching her jaw and deliberately ignoring the lingering soreness from the operation. Focus.

[WC: 210]
[Total WC: 630]
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:59 pm
The message had been delivered and those in the room had a lot to think on. With that, the young Kage would stand and nod to all of them," That is all...You are dismissed when you are ready. For me I shall be retiring...there is a lot to be done," and with that he would hold up the seal of confrontation and disappear in a blur of yellow and black.

[exot]
WC: 1081
Claiming 10 AP
1081 toward https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50854-matoiv7
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 752950

Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:54 am
Exit

(TWC: 605)
Claims:
- 250/250 Adzuki [E-Rank Summon]
- 355 towards Kazane [A-Rank Summon]
- 12 AP
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure

Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:18 am
Approved for claims and good on ya guys for getting stronger!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum