Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100

Another Night..Another Ruined Shirt - Page 4 Empty Re: Another Night..Another Ruined Shirt

Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:38 pm
Maloren has been squinting his eyes for awhile now, this not really helping due to the abilities of his byakugan. He had taken to kneeling due to his most recent failed attempt at the one hundred and twenty eight palms. He squeezed his eyes shut at the immense amount of chakra he was seeing in the area, finally being forced to shut up off the byakugan. Due to the fact that the rain was made by chakra, and an extremely powerful chakra at that, it caused the area to light up like a flood light in all directions. Now he knelt there in the rain, soaking wet and temporarily blinded due to the circumstances as a pool of white water coalesced in the area around his senseis feet, almost reaching his own. He blinked his eyes a few times before standing up right. He couldn't see very well, everything seemed to be dark and pulsing, like when one comes into a dark room from a bright day. He took a deep breath and slowly allowed his eyes to acclimate to the darkness that surrounded them from the night sky. The clouds from the chakra created rain blocking the moons luminescence from assisting. His eyes hurt like hell at the moment and needed a few minutes to get used to this situation. He closed his eyes again and took a few deep breathes. Letting the cool rain wash over his skin and relax him before opening them again a few minutes later. 

He finally opened his eyes with the ability to see his surroundings once more. His sensei standing before him, still utilizing her suiton technique. He took a deep breath as he knew he would need to keep practicing his technique or he would never get it down. He cracked his neck before dropping down into his stance. Dominant arm and leg back in a wide legged stance with arm pointing straight back. His offhand and leg forward with that pointing straight forward, evening with his torso. His body low due to how wide legged the stance was. His eyes were closed, he couldn't see the tenketsu without the byakugan, so he would have to focus solely on striking from memory, he knew she wouldn't harm him. This was a safe place for him to practice such dangerous ideas. He spoke softly so his sensei would hear. "Sensei, I'm going to skip straight to the final set on this attempt. If I can get sixty four strikes in a single set down it should be simple to put it at the end of the original variation. I however cannot utilize my byakugan, I'm going to try this from memory of where your tenketsu are with no chakra." He explained, although he figured she'd know full well what he was doing. He took another deep breath and stared at her intently, to most it would look like he was staring at her body. But they both would know he was trying to picture the tenketsu. 

He tore into the strikes quickly and without hesitation. Strike after strike landing among the the places he though the tenketsu would be, trusting his instincts. He flew through the first ten strikes, aiming for tenketsu location along both her arms. These strikes would server to hinder an opponents ability to defend oneself from the rest of the strikes. The next ten would land along the legs, and incorporated an extremely fast stance chance. Fast for him anyway, he'd appear as if he were in slow motion to her eyes. These ten strikes would hinder their ability to escape from the others. The next twenty were aimed along her abdomen, or the chakra core if you will. This was the central location of the chakra network and as such had the greatest cluster of chakra points. Closing a good number of these would hinder the opponent greatly, and they were close together and each to reach. It was in the final twenty four where he screwed up and was forced to back off. These strikes were aimed for the torso, more specifically the area surrounding the lungs and heart. Closing the tenketsu along these locations would do severe internal damage and, along with the other tenketsu closures, would render the opponent all but helpless. One the fourteenth strike of the final twenty four, strike fifty-four if you will. He needed to perform a quick shift in his feet to strike the necessary points properly. The problem that arose however was that in the visual chaos he witnessed earlier and his needed few moments to get accustomed to his surroundings, he ceased channeling chakra to his feet so he wouldn't slide on the water. He slid way too far when he shifted his stance and missed her completely. This would of course require him to start again. 

The knelt their in the ground now muddy thanks to the sustained rain. He grit his teeth in his self imposed anger at the situation. He would've had it if he hadn't of screwed up and remembered to use chakra to keep him from slipping. How could have overlooked something so utterly important? If he had tried this in a real fight he'd be dead, no better than mere cannon fodder. He knew he was so much better than that. He was Hyuuga, and a talented one at that. He couldn't afford to make mistakes like that. Especially in the presence of one so powerful. He took a deep breath to calm his thoughts. He couldn't afford to sit there and be angry at himself. He needed to fix the problem, and remember it in the future. That's how one became more powerful, thanks to situations like this. It just so happened that so many people had these situations in full combat situations instead of in training like he did. In this he was fortunate, and he should remember that. 
He stood up tall, confident in the fact that this technique would be his, and that was all there was to it. He slung the mud off of his hands, and rubbed together with the rain to wash them off for the most part. 

He cracked his neck again, slowly, intently, as if he knew he would get those sixty four strikes done on the next attempt without any kind of issue. He dropped into the stance once more, wide legged, dominant back. Arms squared with his shoulders with a lean. He then moved at top speed, a lightning strike timing perfectly with the moment as he struck at her with intent to finish this. After all when he got the sixty four strike set. Putting it at the end of the other sets would be a simple matter. This WAS the hard part, and he would clear it with flying colors right now. He struck in the exact locations as before. Aiming for chakra points he couldn't even see without the aid of his Byakugan. The first ten strikes aiming for the arms once more, hindering the targets ability to counter. The next ten striking her legs at an incredibly fast pace. The required stance shift happening quickly, and easily. These would of course be useful in keeping the target from running as stated before. He next ten striking the abdomen once more, aiming to cripple the core of chakra in the human body. Of course without chakra the strikes would do very little. The next strikes of course would go directly for the torso, and this time they would succeed. The area around the lungs and heart would get peppered with quick light strikes, perfect strikes for a gentle fist strike. Of course without the chakra it would feel like he was just poking her quickly. The final strike would be a full blown palm strike to the heart, landing perfectly.

He stood there breathing heavily, he palm still directly over where her heart was. The part of his mind that would notice that was almost perfectly over her chest was overruled by the fact that he had done it. He took his hand off, hoping she knew he hadn't meant anything by it but not wanting to seem like an idiot. He moved back a couple of feet and looked up at the sky, a small smile etched on his features. The next part was the easy part after all, chaining it all together. A crack of thunder flared through the area and he thought back to a few moments ago when the crack of lightning had signified the beginning of his strikes, and the thunder signified the end. He smiled at that small coincidence. He stood straight and extended his arms and legs as far as they would go, stretching long and hard. 

With the stretching motion he would drop flawlessly into the stance once more. Intent to chain everything together now. The rain falling down and dripping off his hair as his eyes glared at his sensei, trying to visualize the chakra points. He moved quietly, and lightning quick as he began striking his sensei with his technique. "Two strikes!" He called as he stuck at a couple of tenketsu on her arms. "Four Strikes!" He called as he double the strikes with a couple more on her arms. "Eight Strikes!" He'd cry as he doubled them again, aiming along her arms again. "Sixteen Strikes!" He'd call as he shifted to her legs after strike ten. "Thirty Two Strikes!" could be heard throughout the field as he struck her legs four more times for a total of twenty strikes. The next twelve would begin at the abdomen. Assaulting the core viciously as he struck her. "Sixty Four Strikes!" He'd yell as he aimed the next thirty two for the chakra core as well, intending to cripple it. "One Hundred and Twenty Eight Strikes!" He'd yell as he struck the next sixty four into the torso, striking with quick, precise strikes, once again ending with an open palm strike on the heart. It'd be a killing blow if the technique landed with chakra. That much was absolutely certain, he stepped back from his sensei and smiled in the rain. He'd already become much more powerful this night thanks to her. And he was due to become even more so as the night was still young. He began to consider her offer for strength and power seriously. There was also the offer of protection. With the ability to call upon her for help in hairy situations he would much safer after those people after his eyes. for he could from talking to her she would defend those who served her viciously.  

"I think I might reconsider your offer for strength Sensei..You've already helped me become much more powerful on these two nights alone, and this one is still far from over..Plus the protection of one of such power would put a great amount of relief on my shoulders when those who would come for my eyes appear. Besides it's not like I wouldn't be serving the leaf, you're loyal to it as well after all." He explained his reasoning as his mind began to wander toward the possibilities of just how powerful he could become with her help. His mind soon got back on track however as he considered his next technique. "The Eight Trigram Mountain Crusher.." He mumbled. It was a very powerful technique that utilized a large wave of chakra being shot out of his palm and potentially blasting a hole through the target if used properly. The technique was definitely a finisher in a best case scenario, and used to buy time and distance if something bad happened. 

He turned back to his sensei to see how her suiton technique was going. The rain was still falling, so that was a thing. This meant he still couldn't utilize his byakugan, which annoyed him greatly in this situation as he didn't like being unable to activate his clans dojutsu because of simple as idiotic as rain. He'd have to deal with it of course, at least only until she finished her suiton technique...hopefully.

9266 (3000/3000 for  This)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Another Night..Another Ruined Shirt - Page 4 Empty Re: Another Night..Another Ruined Shirt

Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:17 pm
"that would be quite ideal I suppose. The gift i've offered is a powerful one. She allowed him to continue his strikes as she simply continued using the power of her suiton to empower the water, the energies of her sage mode turning the edge farther and farther towards the white color she was looking for. She could feel the suiton becoming energized with her Nature energy, watching the once calm water begin to tip with white almost knife like peaks. Truthfully it wouldn't cause any damage, however the initial was quite a frightening sight. "At any rate I suppose it's something to be discussed. I'll be heading into the village to speak with the Hokage. My goal is to ease the issues that have caused me so much trouble within the village that I may move around freely. If things go as I hope.... I'll be entering the village once more fairly shortly. Unfortunately I must call it a night for today. There is quite a bit of planning that must go on. " With that she'd simply disappear from sight, being summoned to her place in the nara district as strangely as she'd initially appeared.

((4863 claiming 3586 towards 10 tails of burning desire, rest towards pixie art ressonant white waters and 48 ap exiting to clean up my training bs cuz im an idiot)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Maloren, you can also claim stats for your words. <3

Approved @ Kira <3
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100

Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:37 am
Maloren nodded his head in a farewell to his sensei before he cracked his neck once more. Part of him wanted to continue, but he wasn't safe out here without her presence. So he knew he needed to head back. He knew he had gotten a lot done tonight, more than most hyuuga managed in a few months. So he left toward the village content with his growth this night. 

(9336)

Claiming 46 stat points as well as This, This, and This :)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:17 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum