Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Rebirth or first time from the nest Empty Rebirth or first time from the nest

Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:29 pm
The winter air whisked coldly past her face as the Hell's angel ran, moving quickly towards her goal. There was a large clearing in the forest she'd opened up where she and her trio had spent time over the past few months working her body and mind back up to the point where she could stand by herself. Through each hardship she'd fought, trying to push past the confusion up to this point. Now she stood confidently once more glancing about her makeshift training grounds, considering exactly what to do to increase her strength. 

"First day without Selene...... What can i get into." She sat down on the large log she'd used to rest so often, closing her eyes as she allowed her chakra senses to study the area, drawing in the energies of the fae. her newest techniques were important to her and would inevitably prove saving grace the next time her life was actually on the line. 

(drawing one stack of sage mode energy)
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Rebirth or first time from the nest Empty Re: Rebirth or first time from the nest

Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:03 am
The sun was high in the sky by the time Jace had decided he was utterly and completely lost. He had set out early in the morning, deciding that he wanted to have some time to himself to think. He was usually able to think the best when he was either in the forest or out in the brisk night air under the moonlight. Jace loved the natural beauty the forest and the night sky contained. He could spend hours out in either one and be perfectly content. That was why he had headed into the forest this morning. Well, that was why he chose the forest to go to at least. 

Jace had spent most of the day wandering aimlessly through the forest that lined the outskirts of Konoha. While he walked, his waking dreams flooded his mind. He had finally awakened his sharingan. On top of that, he managed to learn quite a few things from his new friend Ita. Ita wasn't the only new friend he had made lately though, which was certainly an accomplishment considering how shy and awkward Jace was. It was hard for him to really open up or talk to anyone. He was wondering how he was supposed to summon crows to make a clone like Ita had when he finally stumbled into a weird clearing somewhere in the borders. He had absolutely no idea where he was but there seemed to be a girl already in the clearing. She looked to Jace like she was meditating on a log. Jace stayed in the tree line and hid halfway behind a tree, peeking out at the girl from curiosity but not having the courage to introduce himself.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Rebirth or first time from the nest Empty Re: Rebirth or first time from the nest

Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:11 am
She felt a force coming towards her, her chakra senses telling her it wasn't an anbu or someone of enough power to be worried.... or if it was they were lowering their chakra by quite a bit. Her hands formed seals quickly before coming up to bite her thumb, summoning to her the two drake fae to assist. 

~Someone is here. Su'na. Des'na.~ Her words reached the two summons as soon as they entered the world, their bodies poofing into existence on each of her shoulders respectively. 

~No shit?~ It was des'na that responded, looking upward at the boy with a half cocked look of confusion.... or what would seem to be confusion, plastered across it's maw. "Whom do i address boy..... and why do you sneak up on our summoner?" With all the subtlty of a boulder the darker colored dragon addressed the new entrant as su'na waited, drawing in power also to ensure Kira had the strength to defend herself. It didn't seem however that she would need it. 

"Now now sister." She spoke through closed reptillian eyes. "Kindness goes a long way. Welcome. how may we help you...."

(3 posts sage mode chakra saved)
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:31 am
Jace watched as suddenly two weird creatures he had never seen before appeared in a puff of smoke. They each appeared taking up a spot on either of the girls shoulders. Then one of the things spoke. Not only did it speak, but apparently it was speaking to Jace. Jace was so startled to be addressed that his hand slipped on the tree he was hiding behind and he fell face first past the tree and into the dirt, causing a cloud of dust to rise around him. 

Falling flat on his face like that was so embarrassing that when Jace quickly stood back up and brushed himself off his face was flooded with warmth as blood rushed to his cheeks. "S-s-sorry! I uh wasn't spying or anything. Erm, I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going and kind of stumbled upon this weird clearing. I saw you sitting there and was to shy to say anything to bother you..." Jace said while twiddling his thumbs in front of him and looking down at the ground. He was terrible when it came to making eye contact with people. Especially people he had just met. That, coupled with the fact he had been talked to by a strange animal thing, made his anxiety start to act up.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:41 am
~Girls switch. actually.........~ She desummoned the two creatures, who once more simply disappeared in a puff of smoke, though just before the darker dragon gave a disinterested scowl that made it clear whatever had just happened she was very much not happy about. Once more she performed the summoning jutsu, this time only drawing one of her summons out. Unlike the two small reptillian creatures the summon that would heed her call was humanoid. She stood at about six inches tall, long pale white legs stretching in mid air feeding into a brilliant aqua blue skirt and upward as one looked on at the pixie's form. Two gossamer wings began to flap quickly, keeping her afloat as she studied the surroundings, the regal gown she wore shimmering almost as if she'd captured the starts themselves and set them in the fabric. 

~Shuurin child.... be a dear.~ Without even needing to be told she jetted towards the boy, a bright high pitched giggle letting free from her lips. She stopped just above his head to his left, floating to and frow almost as if she was dancing in the air, taking time to study him before speaking. 

"Hullo..... you must be a new friend..... Welcome. I'm the princess shuurin and that is of course my summoner buuuuuuuutttttt.... what is your name small boy of Konoha" She made an assumption as she spoke, studying his body for any sign to confirm he was actually from the village they'd taken up residence in. It was an easy enough thing to assume of course considering their placing and she hoped that the air of omnipotence combined with her bubbly nature would make the convorsation go more easilly. Even as she spoke she continued to dance about him, shifting to and fro like a tiny drunken lightning bug, her smile beaming down all the while.
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:56 am
What happened net caught Jace even more off guard than having been spoken to by the girl's weird lizard things. Jace couldn't help it but his jaw dropped as he saw the two scaly things disappear in another puff of smoke while the girl summoned something new. It was....like a small person with wings. A VERY small person with wings. It was only about six inches tall, and fast. Jace couldn't keep track of it as it darted straight for him. He flinched as the winged-girl-thing stopped and began to sort of dance in the air around his head. It spoke to Jace too. He followed her with his gaze as it moved. It was actually a very pretty thing to watch and certainly something that wasn't seen often.

It had said something about him being a new friend and the girl over on the log being it's summoner. Then it asked Jace his name, referring to him as a small boy of Konoha. In response, since it was his natural response to pretty much anything, Jace's cheeks began to flood with the warmth of blood once again. "Erm, m-my name is Jace. I'm a Genin from Konoha. What are you?" His eyes grew wide with horror as he realized what he had just said. It was probably extremely rude to ask the winged-girl-thing what she was. Not to mention he meant to ask her name but instead said 'what'. "Imeanwhoareyou! I'msosorryIdidn'tmeantoberude!" he managed to stammer out quickly before he could get a response to his first question.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:14 am
She stopped puzzled as he asked his question, noticing the extreme discomfort in his face she shook her tiny hand letting out another long light giggle. "Don't be silly boy..... it makes sense that you hadn't seen something like me before. I, am not of this world naturally. My name of course is The pixie princess Shuurin aaaaannnnnndddd as you can geuss from my title I'm a pixie!" 

"Tsk." Kira cracked a smile at the pair. Shuurin was always the best at making tense situations easier. Something about the small childlike pixie seemed to put all around her at ease. Kira, eyes still closed began to draw chakra. The mix of yin and yang was something she'd come to do so naturally it took no concentration. The shadow behind her flowed outward, stretching to create a circle around her body as she continued to test her manipulation skills. There was one step next to test in her mastery over her craft. She could make a clone from her shadows too easilly now, bending and shaping the material in a three dimensional plane, but now came the true test. Could she create a free thinking being without her own personality? 

Meanwhile

~Now. It is imperative you see tha.....~ Within the grand castle of the Faewilds Selene and Amber continued their convorsation with the two pixies, or would have in the event they were actually both still here. Mid convorsation the small blue pixie disappeared into thin air. ~I really wish she would check with us before just summoning things away. Daruku. It seems it'll just be the three of us for now. We need to continue our work with the energies of the Fae. I need to have you two especially in synch with my energy frequency. The more quickly we can summon you the more quickly we have the force needed to put up a strong force and fight against those who would harm Kira. Selene nodded, staying quiet as usual. Daruku had taken up residence on the scythe of sorrow's shoulder. It was always strange how Daruku seemed to hate any and all in the area asside from the avatar of sorrow, but somehow they clicked making it significantly easier to deal with the bratty little black pixie.
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:31 am
This thing flying around Jace's head made him really uncomfortable. She was way too close to him for his liking. Well, it wasn't really a thing. She had informed Jace that she was in fact a pixie, whatever the hell that was. Jace had never heard of something called a pixie before. Furthermore, it had said that it's name was Shuurin and some kind of princess? This entire situation was doing nothing but confusing Jace and making his anxiety act up. 

He was wondering why the pixie was talking to him instead of the girl. First it was those lizard things and then it was this pixie-princess. It was apparent that the girl had first thought Jace could be a threat, but changed her mind and decided she would try to be nice to him or something. To be perfectly honest Jace had absolutely no idea what the girl was thinking. She hadn't really moved much besides to summon some stuff. Some stuff being two scaly colorful lizard things and an overly chipper pixie. Jace's eyes kept darting from the pixie to the girl to the ground and back again. He wasn't exactly what he should be paying attention to. On top of that he wasn't really comfortable with the giddyness of the pixie girl and her proximity to him. I mean, haven't pixies ever heard of personal space? 

Even so, Jace managed to spit out a few short words in response to the pixie's answers. "So, um, what are you doing out here and why isnt that girl talking to me instead of you?" Of course Jace realized once again he had made a huge mistake in social protocol. God he was so terrible at this. Why couldn't he just have a normal conversation with anyone?
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:44 am
Shuurin stopped in mid air, a puzzled look on her face as she considered for several moments the question he'd asked. Unfortunately while she was every bit as kind and hospitable as any could wish to be she was entirely clueless and failed horribly at reading social clues. "Well..... I think...... I think she's working on something? I could ask one sec!!!" As she spoke the lost expression faded back to her bubbly excitement. 

~Miss. He wants to kno....~

"I heard him child. Be easy. I think you're making him a little uncomfortable. His energy signature is bouncing about pretty violently. calm down and take a few steps back please." As she spoke, eyes still closed she reached out with her chakra, causing the shadow circle around her to almost seem to bubble up like a cauldron coming up to temperature. The peaks of each bubble began to spike at the tip the longer she continued, starting as small circles and gradually shifting to almost look like spikes rising and falling like waves in the sea. She needed more concentration. This wasn't what she needed..... Come on Kira. 

"O... Oh. sorry. I um... I get easily excited. I believe she's working on a new jutsu, dont mind her though she's harmless unless you hold ill intent or are one of those mean uchiha." Shuurin recoiled the moment she finished speaking, realizing from the glare Kira shot her that she'd over spoken once more. "I um... I mean... Sorry. Buuuuuuttttttt for her protection she does often send me to interact with people. It allows her to keep concentration on her training and usually people find it easy to be calm around me because im sooooooo bubbly and kind!" her hand raised in an excited fist pump in emphasis of the end of her statement, her smile once more beaming down at the boy. She reached out her feet once more directly behind her, making the motion for three steps with pointed toes as she floated backward a small shift in time with her movements making it almost look like she was walking on air. 

"This is um.... Well this is kinda where we train. We could do so in my castle of course buuuuuuutttt the effects of my world on the body dont make for quite the same experience as it does doing so here. it just kinda feels more real I suppose. " 

Meanwhile....

"Of course of course. Continue drawing in the energies of the fae then miss...... " Daruku's words held all the softens of poison coursing through the spasming half dead, emphasized by the sneer on her lips. She didn't apreciate the situation as always. She'd prefer to be sleeping. Still, She continued, working with the two, selene and Amber allowing the power of the Fae to flow into their bodies quickly. 

"the more quickly we're synced little pixie the more quickly you can go back to resting. have you spoken to the goddess about items we might need?"
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:19 pm
Jace wasn't really expecting that either. This pixie was so impulsive and bubbly. When Jace had asked about the girl he didn't think the pixie would up and ask the girl why she wasn't speaking to him herself. It didn't really matter at this point, it was already done. The pixie would tell Jace that she thought the girl was working on a jutsu or something. She still had the same bubbly attitude that was making Jace anxious though. It was so opposite from how he normally was.

What the pixie said after that was even more startling. She told Jace that the girl on the log was pretty much harmless unless he had ill intent..........or was an Uchiha. Great. Of all the people he could've ran into he managed to find someone who hated Uchiha. That was definitely not good. At the mention of this, Jace shuffled so that his back was facing the tree he had fallen past. He couldn't risk the girl and the pixie seeing the Uchiha clan crest stitched into the back of his white jacket. The girl seemed strong and Jace was still a fresh genin. There was no way he'd be able to do much against her at all if it came to a fight. 

Sweat began to bead upon his forehead underneath his Konoha headband. He was even more nervous than usual now, so much so that he was shaking slightly. Darn these anxiety issues. He wished he was able to be more calm and less awkward in situations like this. "O-oh. Um, why would she attack Uchiha?" By this point Jace had turned his attention to the girl in question. Though, it was more what was happening around the girl that had caught his attention. The shadows surrounding her seemed to bubble up from time to time like waves in the ocean. Or at least what he thought ocean waves might look like since he had never seen the ocean himself.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum