Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Rebirth or first time from the nest - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebirth or first time from the nest

Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:04 am
"Psh. Does she know electromagnetic murder and phoenix flower. does she know. Kira questioned about if she knows electromagnetic murder and pheonix flower jutsu..... pah!" Shuurin took a page from her sister's highly sarcastic book, though her tone made it clear it wasn't meant to be offensive. Instead of actually answering the question however she simply looked to her teacher "Um... Do you"

"Of course. " With a wave of her hand the shadows simply washed away, dissipating into nothingness... or at least back into the shadow behind her. It wasn't actually clear to any in the area, not that it needed to be. We're getting off topic. Without a single hand seal Kira called upon the power of her color course change, shifting her elements to be able to more effectively teach. About her large scrolls similar to what one would expect a high rank sealing ninja to use began to raise up, rotating around her body and shimmering with a soft blue light.

Meanwhile.....

"Excelent excelent. So if what you say is true Not only will we have assistance from the faewilds.... We'll have some of the strongest creatures within the realm at our beckon call. " It only seemed fitting, even as Amber reflected on her luck she knew there was no other way this convorsation would have ended. She'd given two of the most important pixies in the realm important tasks and incredible power. For the fae to respond with something useless.... Well that just wasn't the way it would happen.

"Of course. Once we're done here I suppose I'll go contact the court and see what they can come with"

(4454)
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Rebirth or first time from the nest - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebirth or first time from the nest

Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:10 am
Even though he had spoken directly to the girl this time, the little pixie had answered Jace. Or at least she was trying to answer him, he thought. She used a bit of a sarcastic tone but it seemed to be in more admiration for her summoner and a joking manner toward Jace than anything else. After acting like it was obvious the girl knew the techniques Jace had asked about, the pixie turned to the girl and asked her if she knew them. That made Jace smile a little bit. It was certainly amusing watching the pixie.

The girl would turn to Jace and tell him that she did indeed know the techniques he had asked about. Then Jace watched, slightly confused, as large scrolls appeared and began to surround the girl with a strange blue glow. He was trying to figure out what that was all about.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:28 am
The scrolls finally retracted, The power of suiton no longer beating powerfully in her chest. It was instead replaced by the power of her Lightning chakra. She could taste electricity on her breath as she considered if she should speak or simply perform the jutsu. In the end she decided proof would be the easiest path. She formed the technique quickly, her hands moving at her full speed, fingers sliding solidly inside one another. If there was ever a time to show off.... This was it, she'd decided. Boar. Ram. Snake. Horse dragon. As she finished, the power of raiton surged through her form, powerful surges of lightning surging from her fingertips. She fired the jutsu off to her side, aimed at a large tree a short distance away and with a power of seventy five The crackling lightning failed to knock the tree down. Instead a bright white bolt of electricity split through the tree, vaporizing it where it had once stood.

"I um.... I suppose you could say she does in fact know the jutsu.... That was it right?" Both of them flashed the boy a smile, The slight cockiness in kira's balanced out by the genuine happiness of shuurin.

"I suppose now I should tell you how to do it. You'll see by the end of this that I do in fact hold....." She paused for barely a moment, Activating another jutsu. Her body became discolored for a moment, Her skin taking on a strange wood grain as she used the earth style Assimilate all things jutsu, her body taking on the properties of wood. "All five of the basic elements. Among other things."

Meanwhile....

"Now. Since we have a few free moments I think it would be best if we discussed some strategies. " Amber's words jarred the dark dragon from her slumber, eliciting a grunt of dissatisfaction from her scaled lips.

"Excelent. " Selene started, raising a hand to pet Des'na's head, calming her for the moment."So. You two have very specific responsibilities. Des, your main focus relies on your abiliy to grant Kira power in the form of chakra reserves. You've also both gotten fairly skilled at the act of drawing and transfering nature chakra. I assume you two are aware of the effects our particular summon ability has. Pixie whiles..."

"Of course. We taught it to her. She developed it specifically for us. Grants a faewild Sage mode and allows her further Chakra regineration."

(4865)
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:37 pm
Now the girl was just showing off. Jace had watched her stand up and completely vaporize a nearby tree with the lightning technique he had asked her about. If she had made the hand signs she did them far too fast for Jace to see. It was nothing like training with Ita at all. Not only had she demonstrated the technique so fiercely, but she had also managed to turn her body into wood and say something about having all five elements and more. That almost immediately soured Jace's mood. He hated arrogance. 

Jace's face had grown visibly sour. He decided he liked talking to the pixie better than this girl in front of him. Still, she was definitely strong. She may have a lot to teach him. He thought about it for a moment. He was fighting with himself on whether he should try to return to the village or stay and take advantage of this girl's will to teach him, even if she was arrogant. Being the swift strategist his father had taught him to be, he decided he would indeed stay and learn what the girl could offer him. He would start with the lightning style: electromagnetic murder technique she had just demonstrated. 

His face was still obviously sour when he began to speak to the girl. "T-that was, erm, impressive. Maybe you could teach me how to vaporize a tree?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:17 pm
shuurin jumped in immediately, noticing her new friends mood change. Flying back up she zipped to shoulder level, soaring upward to float down landing on his shoulder. Her tiny arms reached out to hug his neck, pressing her head against him kindly and smiling once more. "Now now, She can sometimes have a little of a tendency to show off but um... she really is a good person I promise! Miss, you will tell him the hand signs and help now right?"

~You've upset him! We made a new friend and you upset him. Why kira. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy~ She wasn't surprised, even as her mental convorsation made it seem as such. She knew the girl was like to her mistress, and the demon of chance had a thing for theatrics all the same.

~I was just having a bit of fun..... Ease up Shuurin I'm sure everything will be fine.! " As she spoke into the girls mind she gave a slight nod, releasing the earth style jutsu, it's use finished for now. "Of course. I suppose I just got a little carried away with showing off due to the build up you gave me shuurin. It's pretty simple actually. Gather lightning style chakra and mold it in your chest. The hand seals are boar, ram, snake, horse, dragon." As she said each seal she formed it slowly, allowing him to watch the way she'd performed it but at a much slower pace.

"Much better! See! all better right right?" The tiny pixie once more beamed up at jace hoping she'd eased the issues he was having.

Meanwhile....

"Sage mode. Though incomplete a terrifyingly powerful tool you've granted us. We apreciate as always your contributions little love" Selene petted the small black drake once more as she paid it a compliment, showing apreciation for the gifts their pact with the fae had granted.

"Yes," Amber continued, drawing from what her spirit ally had said, " it is the reason why we work so tirelessly to connect to each of your power. The incomplete sage mode is in fact a remarkable gift made significantly better by the interaction between nature energy and the magic of the faewilds. We are forever in debt to the court for this."

"And likewise we to you demon of chance. You have raised up two of our most important pixies, teaching them valuable skills in survival and taking care of them for years. Were in not for your determination I doubt Shuurin would be in position to lead as she is now. "

(5291)
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:34 am
The small pixie seemed to notice Jace's change in mood. She immediately jumped up, or flew up rather, to hug his neck. She told him the girl had a tendency to show off but that she was a good person. Then she continued to ask the girl if she would show Jace the hand signs. The little pixie was starting to grow on Jace. He smiled at her to let her know he was ok. It lightened his mood to see the tiny creature trying to make him feel better. 

In response to Shuurin, the girl told Jace that she got carried away because of the pixie's actions. Jace let it roll off him and decided to try not to be so judgmental of the girl. The girl continued to explain to Jace how to perform the technique. She told him that he had to build up lightning chakra within his chest and finally release it upon a specific target. The seals for the technique were Boar-Ram-Snake-Horse-Dragon. It seemed simple enough. Now it was time for him to try this technique. He was very adept at learning new techniques quickly and he assumed he would be able to learn this one easily as well.

Jace closed his eyes and took a deep breath, happy to have something to focus on again. He mentally separated his lightning chakra from his fire element chakra. Then he began to build up his lightning element chakra in his chest just as the girl told him to. Finally he opened his eyes and performed the necessary hand seals. Boar-Ram-Snake-Horse-Dragon. As he let his lightning element chakra flow out of him with the casting of the jutsu, he aimed for a nearby tree. The one directly to the left of the one that the girl had vaporized earlier to be exact. He was very happy with the result. The girl would most likely be impressed as well. Just as she had done, Jace had managed to vaporize the tree he had been aiming at. 

"So...How was that?" he said, turning to face the girl he was learning from.

TWC: 4272
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:29 am
She waited, her attention turned for the moment on something else. To be more precise She completely took focus off of the boy as he worked through the jutsu, expecting him to take quite a bit of time to actually learn the technique and put her focus solely on what was important. THe shadows swirled around her once more but this time instead of causing it to bubble and boil she simply put her concentration on the shapes that she wanted to make. It took entirely less actual energy then she would have expected and finally from where there was once nothing at all a black rabbit made of shadow simply jumped upward, ripping from it's two dimensional prison and into the real world, the small string of shadow that had once held it together snapping immediately from the force. She poured energy into the creature, it's form waivering slightly as it lost connection to it's starting point but by the time it had landed the small breaks in the bunny were fixed and before them stood a fully formed shadow rabbit.

"Excelent." This was the easy part. If she could create one from the nothingness of shadow then in theory it would be fairly simple to replicate the effect. right? Well yes, of course. Three more rose up, walking from the pool to join their sibling, and finally the last bit of shadow left to control formed itself, misshapen at first but working out the inconsistencies quickly to create a fifth bunny, finishing off the remnants of her shadow which reformed behind her as an effect of the sun. "Ah. Ye.... hm?" Just as she finished there was a crackle that startled Kira, causing her to look up, her eyes filled with intent to defend her life at any cost for barelly a moment. She saw quickly though that the action was none other then the jutsu she'd cast destroying a tree near her.

"Oh. Well... that was quite quick. You remind me of myself when I was you....No actually at your age I was being beaten for sport I suppose.... you remind me of me about a year ago when I actually began to train seriously. Yes, Much better" Shuurin of course all but drowned out Kira's incoherent ramblings about her past however as she screamed at the top of her little pixie voice excitedly congratulating Jace on the accomplishment.

Meanwhile....

"Good good. Now all that's left to do is to finish the syncing of our energies. I appologize that I dont have anything else profound or important to talk about. We kind of topped out in the convorsation when dealing with the matter of summons. " Selene simply nodded understandingly. It wasn't her place to comment and she felt no need.

"Yeah... I suppose I'll forgive you..... I want to go to sleep since I was interupted anyway. ugh. Just wake me when we're done I suppose." With that the black dragon set her head down on Selene's shoulder, the drain of energy taking it's toll and sending her off to dream land as the Avatar of sorrow stroked her head softly.

(5816)
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:40 pm
When Jace had turned to ask the girl if he had performed the jutsu correctly he noticed something strange again. Apparently the girl had returned her attention to making weird shadow rabbits. There were actually five of them now. When he had addressed her however she promptly turned her attention to Jace and started rambling about how he reminded her of herself or something. Jace wasn't exactly sure what she had said because the squealing of the little pixie girl had drowned out her summoner's voice.

She was still so completely full of energy. Jace wondered how she was able to keep her attitude so high like that. He couldn't help but smiling at the little pixie again. He certainly liked her more than her summoner. Although, he was still getting used to her. It wasn't usual for him to be around such high spirited people. Usually he was only really around himself. Well, lately he had been spending time with Ita or Kyori as well, but still. Anyway after listening to the pixie congratulate him on getting the jutsu right, Jace would address the girl once more.

"Erm...Since I seemed to get this one down pretty quick, do..do you think you could teach me the phoenix flower jutsu?" he asked the girl, returning to his usual air of shyness. Though he wasn't being as shy he had been when he had first arrived. Now he was able to make more eye contact with the girl and wasn't stumbling over his words as much. He realized that he had never gotten the girl's name. He hadn't really thought about it until now since Shuurin was handling most of the conversations. Now, however, he was curious. "Oh! Umm...what..What's your name by the way ma'am?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:59 pm
"yes I believe I can make that happen. " Once more she activated her color course change, dispelling the shadow rabbits who simply sunk down into the earth, fading slowly into nothingness. once more the strange scrolls rotated around her body, switching her elements between her earth body and fire. ~Amber. If you'd be so kind as to switch fire into the active body slots.~

Meanwhile...

Amber looked up from their training as she got the command, letting out a sigh. "Des'na if you'd be so kind as to switch the fire body with Kira's scorch body and make fire active please. " The dragon gave her such a death glare but in the end flew through the door and down the hall, stopping at the medical bay to shift over the tables. She lifted the scorch body up, moving it to an empty position and then labored to transfer Kira's fire body to the active slots, taking a breather before coming back to join the others.

(5983)
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:14 am
The girl hadn't answered Jace's question about her name. Either she hadn't heard him, wasn't sure if she was going to answer him or just didn't care. He was actually a bit disappointed. He wanted to know the name of the girl that was helping him train so adequately. He glanced at the little pixie for some kind of answer. Shuurin seemed to be preoccupied though and hadn't seen his questioning look. It was a really quick glance though so he wasn't surprised. You know, the kind of glance you make when you're with your best friend and trying to tell them something on the down low but they don't notice and you just look away awkwardly. That was pretty much what had happened. 

When he glanced back at the girl she had already begun to be surrounded by scrolls again. That was when Jace had realized she said yes to teaching him the phoenix flower jutsu. He was paying too much attention to the fact that she hadn't told him her name that he nearly missed it. Now though, he was wondering why the hell scrolls kept floating around this strange girl and basking her in weird light. Was it some kind of jutsu? It had to be. But what the hell was it for? It didn't really matter at this point. He was just glad that he could continue learning the techniques that he wanted to. Boy were Ita and Kyori going to be impressed when he gets a chance to show them what he's learned.

TWC: 4827
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum