Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Rebirth or first time from the nest - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebirth or first time from the nest

Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:40 pm
"she isnt exactly a fan of uchiha. Every one she's ever met has tried to kill or abuse her soooo.... yanno it's kinda a touchy sub.......ject." She paused for a moment, splitting the word subject as she noticed the symbol on his back. she flew quickly toward him, pulling at the arms of his jacket in an attempt to remove it 

"It's pretty um... warm out lets just take this off so you dont over heat hm sweetie..... quickly quickly now" if he followed her direction she'd help him remove it, keeping the uchiha symbol facing away from her suand once it was off she'd throw it as far as she could out of the clearing, the jacket landing safely behind a large boulder. 

"SHuurin. What have i told you about giving away too much information" the small pixie finished the statement in unison with kira, letting out a soft sigh.

"Appologies miss. Anyway it's not important since you arent of the uchiha clan like at all soooooo lets just change the subjects! what are you here for? friends? training? a walk about to ease your mind? friends? patroling? friends?" She got more and more excited with each passing moment, her voice raising in volume each time she said the word friends. 

Kira shook her head, raising several more of the bubbling bits from the pool around her, her full concentation on calming the peaks. It was a slow process, her natural need to form the shadow into sewing tendrils fighting against her goals but slowly it would seem that the bubbles once more showed up in small circular paterns that grew larger and larger with each passing moment. 

meanwhile...

"I did. The goddess as always was glad to hear we're doing well. She's very interested in our situation even if her connection to the fae gives her little reason to actually assist. She is crafting some items for us to use as we speak something about an armor infused with the power of the void itself. I honestly didn't pay much attention. I dont know why you send me to that aweful place, sure she's kind enough I suppose but the energies of the Faewild and the existence of the void are far to volitile together. One of these days im just going to explode and then what will you do?" Amber shook her head at the small creature, selene raising a hand as the girls complaints got more heated to catch her as she almost fell off her shoulder. 

"Now now Daruku... Temper. This is why your sister is favored to be queen when your mother passes..." 

((twc 1979)
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Rebirth or first time from the nest - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebirth or first time from the nest

Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:58 pm
The pixie was saying something about every time the girl had met an Uchiha they tried to kill her or something. It sounded like she had really bad luck. Buuuuut Jace didn't have time to think about that. The pixie started acting weird and trying to take his jacket off of him. Jace assumed she had seen the Uchiha clan crest stitched into the back of it. It was probably a really bad thing for the girl to see the symbol if the little pixie was making such a big stink about it. 

Of course, having his shirt taken off in front of a girl he had just met, and the way it was being taken off, made Jace blush so hard it was like his face was going to burst into flames from the heat. Still, he let the pixie help him remove his jacket and watched as she tossed it away behind a large boulder. Jace's arms automatically flew up to cover his chest as he continued to blush. He was still wearing his mesh undershirt, but it was only a mesh undershirt. 

After a few words with her summoner about giving away too much information, the pixie turned back to Jace and had finally asked him why he was out here. She kept asking him if he were there to make friends. Like, she got super annoyingly excited every time the word 'friends' came out of her mouth. She was obviously a social butterfly under normal circumstances. Jace was just too awkward and shy for the bubbly pixie. "Erm uh I-I was taking a walk to think about things and clear my head. The forest...I find the forest relaxing. But I wasn't really paying attention and kind of got myself lost." he said in response with a sort of down trodden look on his face. Then he added quickly "B-but it's nice to make new friends too!" He managed to make a weak shy smile as he said this.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:11 pm
"O...Oh." The excitement drained from shuurins face as he explained initially. Her hopes shattered she floated about in the air in a way that made it clear she was sulking, her wing beats practically spelling out the pout about her form. He was acting strange which kira noted easily. Natrually the tiny pixie was so caught up in her own thoughts that the blush and way he covered his body went completely missed by the tiny girl. Bless her heart. 

"Be easy boy..... I've no qualms with a shirtless shinobi. To worry of your clothing to this extent is to take focus from the more important things.... Sorry. Too much time concentrating on survival I've forgotten my manners. Please, be calm. You have nothing to be worried or embaraced about here. " The two exchanged glances, shuurin's disposition changed to beaming with excitement once more as his second statement hit her realization, though she kept a bit of calm due to the silent exchange between herself and her summoner. 

~I do hope I wont need to tell you exactly what to do love. Gather some intel, see if he needs something, if theres a way we can help..... Allies are incredibly useful and any friend in Konoha is a step closer to gaining back their trust. ~

~Gotcha. I'll ask all the questions i can possibly think of w...with a calmness and respect. sorry.~

The shadows rose up in greater form as she spoke, the small bubbles brewing about the ground before her now raising and falling like the sea in great waves that only grew taller the longer she concentrated. Soon, she thought, they'll actually reach my knee. In truth it would be mere moments before they made it to this point, which she noticed quite quickly. The flow of shadow was working as intended but now comes the dificult part. Forming the shapes could be done with little effort but could she actually give them life?

Meanwhile....

"Yes yes. Your unpleasant disposition has not gone unnoticed little light. A princess has responsibility to be loved by her subjects. One they cannot trust is one who cannot rule. I've heard the speech daily miss. I just dont see how it would be useful to me. Let Shuurin take the crown for all I care. I'm more useful to you anyway, as uninterested as I often am in admitting it. I'm the spirit doll for your battle essence." Shuurin motioned with her hands as she spoke, mocking her mothers actions up to the point when her tense shifted, her own words being spoken. 

"You are, though what use is a spirit of battle who only listens to it's mistress when it suits her. You both are important to me. You my essence of darkness represent my history. Never forget that."

(2449)
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:37 pm
It was completely obvious to Jace that the pixie was sulking. Apparently she had only heard his initial statement and not the part about making new friends. She looked so disappointed and defeated that Jace immediately felt sad that he had upset her. That was in no way his intention. Wow. He was really terrible at this conversation thing after all. He even managed to put such a damper on the pixie who had been extremely upbeat just moments before.

Jace was distracted once again however and couldn't pay too much attention to the sulking pixie in front of him. The girl had finally spoken to him. She told him to be easy and that he had no reason to be embarrassed in front of her. "Y-yes ma'am." he said while lowering his arms from his chest. In reality he had absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. Even though he was still a fresh genin he had been training his body since he was very young. His muscles were all finely toned and his body had the lean appearance of what a runner might have. His eyes were a see of forest green and his boyish looks could even be considered, not so much handsome, but cute.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:58 pm
As Kira began to speak again Shuurin erupted into a fit of giggles. He'd called her maam. Kira. like... what?! "No need for formalities. I'd assume we're both ninja and since I left your village I've no rank above you." her tone once more softened, hard edged and curt at the start only to ease into a comforting calming tone. With her words said however, she turned her concentration back on the jutsu she was working on. 

"So. so so so so soooooooooo um.... My summoner is of course working hard on a very dificult jutsu. As such I'm gladly here to talk in her stead! What are your interests Jace? Is there some way I could be of assistance? As your new super awesome best friend I find it completely imperative that I offer you any help I can give!" She was good, kira thought as the sea of chakra rose into a single small ball about one foot in diameter. She had the basics down. Of course she did. THis was too easy for a ninja of her strength. She needed to mold it into the shape she needed, but what. She had a brilliant idea. From the orb sprouted a second much smaller, their edges combining together to form the neck of her creation. From there two long spikes rose upward, thin and sharp looking at first though they filled out into large oval like ears just as they finished their stretching. 

Meanwhile...

"It's true. Little light.... You are the reminder of what was just as I am the catalyst for change. I believe it would sound negative initially however.... In order to grow one needs to know what they were, and the center point between light and dark required for a mage of the black arts requires attention to every small shift. You and your sister are in essence the extremes however you are the stopping point. For miss to make it to Shuurin's side of the spectrum would be disastrous. Well before she hit that point her power would be gone. You however are the edge of darkness she can meet without being consumed. In that way you are far too important. " As always Selene's grasp of the situation was spot on. She knew exactly what the dangers were and how to explain them, causing the black pixie to lighten her mood, even if just slightly. 

(2851)
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:28 pm
The little pixie promptly burst into a fit of giggles as the girl responded to Jace's apparent formality. She had told him there was no reason for formalities, that she assumed they were both ninja and since she had left Konoha she held no higher rank than he did. She probably knew he was a ninja form the Leaf from the shiny headband on his head that had yet to be mentioned in this thread. After she had said that, however, she promptly returned her attention back to the strange jutsu she was doing. That left Jace with the obnoxiously bubbly pixie again. 

She shot of a few sentences quickly and excitedly, asking Jace what his interests were and if there was anything she could do to help him. What were his interests? Well he liked nature, training, and crows. In fact he had just signed a contract with the crows, but he still hadn't been taught exactly how to summon them yet. Ita had been too busy to get to that part. Jace was planning on asking Ita to explain it to him the next time they saw each other. Then an idea hit him. Maybe this little pixie could show Jace how to do it! After all she was a summon herself, so she probably knew how it worked. "Er, well you see....This boy named Ita helped me to sign a contract with the crows. But umm...he never got the chance to fully explain to me how to summon them. I was gonna ask him to show me the next time we saw each other, but if you could help me out I'd really appreciate it..." His tone was quiet and low as he spoke. His eyes were looking more down and away from the pixie in an obviously shy manner as he spoke.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:56 pm
"Hah! perfect. perfect perfect perfect. We actually taught Ita a bit. Kira was all like yep I know that and he was like no way and then she was like pshhhhjjjjjjjjj bzzzhhhhhhhhhhh bzzt bzzt bzzt. total chidori. it was pretty awesome! so. Summoning. Summoning is easy you just um... Make your hands do some stuff and then like... you bite your self or something and then boom! its done. " THe girl was incredibly animated as she spoke, making the downward motion and gripping her wrist as she made onomotopia after onomotopia to emphasize her use of the lightning style jutsu. It was actually impressive if she did say so herself and anyone who thought otherwise could totally like... go away and stuff, even if Kira's only response was to look up shaking her head and letting out a disbelieving sigh.

Now. here's the fun part. While her motions for the chidori were..... for the most part spot on her excited explanation for the summoning jutsu was well, lacking. When she spoke about hand motions instead of doing hand signs from the ninja way she well..... Imagine if a small child was trying to play patty cake with herself. now make it a little more sad. Welcome to shuurin, bless her heart. After this part she came back to correct form however, motioning to bite her thumb and then stopping the flapping of her wings. She plummeted quickly towards the ground, fluttering once just before touching down and slamming her hands agianst the ground with palm open.

"Goddess shuurin. I..... Well you tried. " Once more the Hell's angel looked up from her work, the shape of a rabbit nearly formed slipping back into the ground as she was interupted. "Boar. Dog. Monkey. Ram, seal of confrontation. Once thats done you need a blood sacrifice. Then you touch open palms against the earth and call out to the summon you have a contract with. Be aware however you must have a summon contract signed or they will not come to your aid. " With her correction finished she reformed her shape, the two circles flowing more easilly from her shadow this time. Two powerful legs formed at the back of the larger circle, two stick like feet setting beside the creatures body. She was nearly done with step one.

Meanwhile....

"With that done..... It would be helpful actually..... if you would get your children. I believe the act of connecting with you is finished love. " Even if it was true Amber was not too apreciative of the pointing out of exactly what daruku meant to her. It brought her back to a much darker time. THe small pixie floated away, calling out to the dragons su'na and des'na. After several moments the flapping of drake wings could be heard coming down the halls.

"You called for us miss?"

" Su'na lovely. Welcome. It is time we trained with you two dears. I beleive it would be helpful if you'd latch on to one of us each. We'll switch once we're finished with the connection" WIthout another word.... At least from su'na, The two drakes sunk their claws into their respective masters, funneling energy into them.

"I do hope this will be easier then the girls. I suppose however we should pick up our own presents from the Faewilds hm Selene?"

Des'na, unlike her sister was incredibly uninterested in the whole ordeal. She complained under her breath as her long black wings... or at least long for a tiny drake, flapped to bring her to Selene's shoulder. "It's not like I wasn't doing anything more important. Please though, don't worry. I'm sure I can find time between my duties with my true master to take care of what you need and sleep. it'll be fine. "

"Now now Des. Be easy. this shouldn't take to long from what I've gathered. The connection process gets easier the longer we're within the Faewilds. just latch yourself onto my back and rest." Selene's voice was calm as she addressed the black drake. Just like Des'na's mistress she seemed to draw the tiny dark creature, easing it's distaste for the situation. "I do suppose it would be helpful for us to have our own. With the girls able to come to Kira's aid as familiars and Their pet being the natural choice to be their summons..... It would be ineffective for us to share them. Once we've synced with these two let us call upon those who will be more effective to our respective traits."

(TWC 3606)
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:46 am
The pixie seemed to be very excited when Jace asked for help. She had apparently recognized the name Ita as well. She told Jace that the girl had taught Ita how to do that Chidori technique he was training. Jace still didn't know what Chidori was, but he assumed it was a high level technique. The little pixie was very animated in her explanation though. She even used sound effects, which made Jace think Chidori was a lightning technique the way she made it sound. It was actually pretty comical. Jace couldn't help but laugh at the little pixie. He was starting to feel a little more confident around the two. 

He slowly stopped laughing about the same time the pixie started trying to explain how to perform the summoning technique. She continued to be animated, telling Jace that he had to 'make his hands do some stuff and then bite himself and then boom'. Her explanation didn't really help Jace to figure out the technique at all but it was still so comical that it did actually help to loosen him up a bit. His muscles relaxed and he realized just how tense he had been this entire time. It felt good to laugh. He was beginning to think he was actually glad to have met these two.

The girl, who had been working on her jutsu, stopped to properly explain the summoning technique for Jace. Apparently the hand seals were Boar-Dog-Monkey-Ram-Seal of Confrontation. She told him that he also needed a blood sacrifice, which explained why Ita bit his finger open when he had summoned the crows. He was then supposed to place his palms on the ground and call out to the summon he had contract with. She made a point to make sure Jace knew that he needed to have already signed a contract with a creature or it wouldn't come to him when he tried to call it. 

She wasted no time at all returning to the jutsu she was working on, leaving Jace to work with the information he had been given. When he finally stopped laughing he took a few moments to catch his breath. He focused his chakra and began to think of that old crow that had allowed him to sign the contract. While he was training or in a battle Jace's demeanor seemed to change entirely. He was completely calm and collected when he was focused on carrying out a task. That was probably why he liked training so much. It was one of the very few times he wasn't awkward or anxious. He just seemed to flow. Keeping his mind on that old crow, which he was just a little anxious about summoning, Jace would bite the thumb on his right hand so that a small trickle of blood would come forth. Next, he would perform the hand seals. Boar-Dog-Monkey-Ram-Seal of Confrontation. He immediately placed his right palm onto the ground like he had seen Ita do.

There was instantly a puff of smoke and a loud cawing, screeching noise coming from within. When it cleared, to Jace's relief, the same old crow had appeared. It was quite large and the signs of its increased age were apparent. His feathers were black with some grey splotches thrown into the mix. It seemed to look around for a moment to get it's bearings. When it saw Jace it finally spoke.

[i]"Oh it's you. What do you want this time? You always seem to catch me when I'm napping."[/color][/b]

Jace felt bad for summoning the old crow during his nap. He didn't really need him for anything either. He just needed to test to make sure he could correctly perform the summoning technique. Now that he had summoned the old crow however, he wanted to release the jutsu and let the crow go back to what he was doing. "Sorry. I didn't really want to summon you, but I didn't know if I could summon another crow. Or rather, I haven't met another crow to summon just yet. Anyway you can go back to your nap. Sorry for disturbing you!"

The old bird disappeared with a disgruntled 'hmph'. The way Jace had talked to the crow was nothing like how he had been speaking to Shuurin and the girl. He was completely calm and confident when speaking to the old crow. It was probably because he had already met the bird before and spoke to him. It was also partially because Ita had told him to be more confident when speaking to the old crow. Either way, Jace had proven he could use the summoning technique quite adequately. So, now that the crow had disappeared, Jace turned to face the pixie once more. "Thank you for your help with that! Erm..Do you..Or..umm...Does the girl..does your summoner know any fire or lightning techniques she might be willing to teach me? I'm better with genjutsu to be honest, but I figure I should at least have some ninjutsu at my disposal..."

TWC: 3086
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:15 am
She'd done it! Finally she'd gotten the boy to loosen up and smile. Not only smile but laugh! Yes. She was by far the greatest pixie in the history of pixies. Best in the world Best there ever was. Mission. COmplete. Ah, to be as simple to find enjoyment as Shuurin. Still, He performed the summoning jutsu as she'd described and not only that he'd pulled it off. unfortunately for them The creature he summoned seemed to be quite the gloomy gus. In Shuurin's humble opinion he was far too much like her sister for the girl's taste. Seemed like very much of a gloomy gus. "you did it you did it!!!!" She began to jump around..... In mid air...... Pixies man. like what the fuck.

"Good job." As he asked his second question she looked up once more, Her jutsu finally finished with its first step. Instead of responding to his question verbally she took action allowing for a test of her latest ability. The small shadow bunny hopped from the circle around her towards him to stop about a meter away, looking up at him and turning its head. Once he acknowledged her, assuming he did it would simply nod its head, it's long ears twitching to and fro as it responded. Hm, Kira thought. Seems her control over the jutsu was holding. She was actually impressed with the actions she'd made until she noticed one small issue. Connected to the shadow construct was a small tendril of shadow connecting it to her shadow.

"That... Wont do.... hm." She focused her concentration on the connection between herself and the creature, and with a quick snap removed the tendril connecting them. unfortunately however..... That only succeeded in destroying the creature which melted into nothingness slowly letting out a muted squeal of mock pain as it dissipated into nothingness. "I'll Have to keep working on it I suppose.... Yes I knew all five of the basic elements actually. Is there anything in particular you'd like to learn?"

Meanwhile.....

"So.... Su, Des.... Do you know any within the court that would be interested in assisting us? As delightful as you two are natrually it's important that you stay with your owners and as such um.... Well we'll need assistance of our own. " Amber thought through the words for several moments before actually speaking, choosing each phrase carefully. Unlike the two pixies Des and su were not so understanding of situations. They were younger of course, being the pets of the twin princesses Daruku and shuurin, and due to this had trouble with being neglected or left out. Well... Unlike one of the princesses.

"I believe so. For you Miss amber I think I have a great idea. Since we've taken the slots dedicated for you generally I could contact the high court. I know quite a few elves who would gladly assist if I told them the Demon of Chance had work that needed be accomplished!" Su'na answered excitedly, happy to be of use to the woman who had protected and fought with her master for longer then she'd even been alive. Des however started to snore, the claws still attached to Selene doing their job in a way that required little actual concentration from the black drake. Their connection poured energy into it's current summoner, filling her with longevity of chakra that was unneeded asside from to merge their energies.

(4177)
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:46 am
Jace had managed to do it. He was pretty gifted, being a part of the Uchiha clan. They certainly possessed good genes. Jace was proud of being an Uchiha. He was proud of finally having awakened his family's power, the sharingan. He wished he could use his eyes now, but he was afraid of what might happen if he did so he resisted the urge. However his ability to perform the summoning technique so quickly had put the little pixie girl in an even cheerier mood. Normally this would totally bother Jace, but he was kind of getting used to the little creature. To top it off, he was actually learning something from this strange duo he had met.

When he had asked about fire and lightning element techniques, the girl would speak up once more. It seemed like she was getting more interactive with him as time went along as well. Though she was still intently working on that strange jutsu of hers. From what Jace had seen, the girl had managed to turn her shadow into some kind of rabbit like shape that was moving around seemingly on its own. In fact, in response to his question about jutsu, the small rabbit-shadow creature made its over to Jace and nodded at him. At least he thought it nodded at him. When he looked closer, he could see a slender strip of shadow connecting the rabbit to the larger shadow surrounding the girl. 

The girl spoke up once more. She said something about having to keep working on it. Jace assumed she meant the strange rabbit thing she had been focusing so hard on. Then, to Jace's surprise, she told him that she possessed all five changes in chakra nature and asked him if there were any techniques in specific he was looking to learn. That was really impressive. It was rare for anyone to possess more than two chakra natures and yet this girl in front of him claimed to have all five. She must be stronger than he had originally thought. He was glad now he heeded the little pixie's warning and discarded his jacket and held back from using his Sharingan eyes.

He looked passed the pixie and at the girl when he answered. Instead of looking down at the ground or away from her this time, he made an effort to look right at the girl as he spoke. "Erm, I was wondering if you knew the lightning technique electromagnetic murder or maybe the fire technique phoenix flower jutsu. Those were next on my list of things to learn but it would be better for me if I had a teacher."

TWC: 3534
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum