Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Rebirth or first time from the nest - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebirth or first time from the nest

Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:31 am
"Alright. I'm prepared now to use the fire element. The hand seals are Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit Tiger. and..... You may simply call me the Hell's Angel for now. My responsibility in this land is as a protector of the village. As such my true existence need not be acknowledged. I am a nameless face of salvation to the village I love." It sounded quite poetic, she thought as she reached into her side bag to grab one of the small scrolls. Unraveling it she set her hands on one of he seals releasing five Kunai from the fuinjutsu that held them within the scroll. Once this was done in order to exhibition the tech she first performed another jutsu, one that may give her a bit more notoriety then she would have liked, but was important for the performance she was about to put on.

Dog. Rat. Dragon. She formed the seals at her full speed, activating one of her signature techniques and was quickly bathed in a bright green light. The wind whipped around her as it would seem almost as if she was transforming, Ten long sky blue tails made of pure chakra forming from the energy pulsing from her body. With this finished she performed the seals for pheonix flower, tossing the five kunai strait up into the air in an arc above her. As they reached the apex of their flight the flames poured from her lips with a power of sixety five. each of the flames caught onto one of the kunai, picking them up and flying with great speed towards a tree behind or beside her to crash into it, setting their targets ablaze and creating for barelly a moment a circle of flaming wood that would surround them. Just as the trees built up a good roaring flame she raised her arms, seeming to strike the air to her left, right and directly behind. The torrent of wind that whipped up as her rejection of ten godly tails was actually put into use was terrifying, moving with speed and power of one hundred and like candles on a birthday cake putting out the roaring flames at the cost of six of the sky blue tails.

"And that is that." She'd save the last two for when he attempted it, deciding it best to keep her wind chakra power to ensure they not burn down the forrest.

Meanwhile....

As des'na returned amber gave a small nod. "It is done. The only thing left now is training with the twins in their final form. Thank you very much girls you are dismissed. " With a nod she allowed Su and des to return to their pillows beneath the beds of Daruku and shuurin.

(6443)
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Rebirth or first time from the nest - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebirth or first time from the nest

Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:40 am
When the weird scrolls finally went a way the girl spoke to Jace again. This time she said she was prepared to use the fire element. Did that mean that those scrolls were somehow connected to her being able to use all five elements? Maybe. He had never heard of such a thing before though. Using more than three elements was pretty much unheard of. Even some Jounin couldn't use three elements. He was becoming more and more curious about this incredibly strange girl. She seemed to possess quite a few unusual abilities. Her summons were weird too. But, even though the scaly ones were creepy, the little pixie one was nice. 

Not only had she said she was prepared to use the fire element but she had told him her name. Well, she had sort of told him her name. She said for him to call her the Hell's Angel and went on about how she was the protector of the village she loved and a nameless salvation. To anyone else it might have sounded poetic. To Jace, however, it just sounded like more arrogance coming out of her mouth. She had also told Jace the hand seals for the phoenix flower jutsu though so he tried to focus on that instead of how incessantly annoying he found this 'Hell's Angel' girl. She just about exuded arrogance from her pores. If it weren't for the fact that he was learning and the fact that the little pixie kept him in a good mood he probably would have left by now. 

Luckily for Jace, arrogance wasn't the only thing to come out of her mouth. She had already told Jace that the hand seals for the technique were Rat-Tiger-Dog-Ox-Rabbit-Tiger. Jace watched as she went on to grab one of her scrolls and unravel it, placing her hands on one of the seals and bringing forth five kunai. What happened next took Jace by surprise. Suddenly, the wind whipped up around the girl and she became cloaked in pure chakra exuding a bright blue light. The chakra formed around her and shaped into ten tail like appendages. This was definitely not part of the phoenix flower jutsu. Jace had seen the jutsu performed before and he had never seen this. It was probably just the girl showing off some more. Man was he growing tired of her. 

Finally, when she had her super obnoxious chakra cloak thing fully formed, she performed the seals for the phoenix flower jutsu. She tossed the kunai she had brought forth into the air above her forming an arc. When they reached a certain point, the girl spewed forth five balls of flame from her mouth that each engulfed it's own kunai. The flaming ninja tools landed on trees behind and beside the girl, momentarily setting the forest ablaze surrounding them. Almost immediately after the trees were encased in flame, the girl did some fancy thing to put them out. She waved her arms around like a maniac and a tremendous amount of forceful wind took away the flames. When the flames finally subsided, Jace noticed that six of the girl's chakra tails had disappeared. 

It was Jace's turn to perform the jutsu. Digging into his weapons pouch, Jace removed five kunai and held them at the ready. Once again he closed his eyes and focused himself. He separated his fire element chakra from his lightning element chakra. It took a few moments but it was quicker than it had been when he was focusing on using his lightning chakra earlier. It was getting easier for him to do the more he worked on it. Soon enough he had built up fire element chakra in his chest. Opening his eyes, he performed the necessary seals for the technique. Immediately after performing the seals, he would toss the kunai into the air the same way he had watched the girl do it. When the kunai had reached their apex, Jace would spew forth five balls of fire to envelop their own kunai. The results were the same as he had just seen moments earlier. The flaming ninja tools ignited trees behind and on either side of Jace. 

TWC: 5502
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:55 am
She wasn't actually sure why she hadn't thought this through further. Of course the boy wouldn't throw them her direction. Not only was it rude but with the realization that she was more powerful then he was it would be something any rational person considered suicide. Behind him fires raged, growing much slower then kiras but making it clear that in a few minutes the entire area around them would probably be a torrent of unstoppable flame. Kira rolled forward, her right hand outstretched to recieve her weight as she did a sort of forward roll ending in a hand spring towards the boy however the moment she was airborn, a strong push with her grounded hand sending the direction she needed she.... well disappeared? Not really of course, but it would seem as such.

Activating a bloodline she hadn't used in some time she allowed her body to dissipate into smoke, the large plume of smoke splitting as it went around jace and her body reforming once she was clear of the intrusion. With her body reformed she allowed two more strong pulses of hurricane force wind to flow from her palm, the two flowing in a V outward to put out the flames Jace had created and ensure the forrest survived another day.

"Good job. I probably should have told you to throw them towards me though since unfortunately my Ten Godly tails affects everything in it's path. Couldn't blow you away hm?" Kira smiled at the boy as she turned, the resolve of a ninja seeping out quickly to be replaced with the kindness she hadn't truely expressed since her days in Iwakagure.

"So. I'm sure you're interested in how I've gained five elemental natures. thankfully I have use to tell you about it or... Well show you. If you would accept, There is something incredibly helpful you could give me as a thanks for teaching you. it will require me to bite your neck, but I wont draw more then maybe a drop or two of blood which I can heal."
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:19 am
The girl had acted so quickly Jace hadn't really seen what happened. One moment she was there and the next she had moved and was putting out the fires that he had created. Well, that wasn't exactly true. He had seen something. He just wasn't exactly sure what he had really witnessed the girl do. It was like she had disappeared in thin air. Was she really moving so quickly that Jace couldn't follow her? He supposed it was possible since Ita was able to move that fast and it seemed like this girl had trained him a bit. When the flames had all been safely put out, the girl turned to talk to Jace again. 

This time Jace was really really surprised. She had used a very kind tone instead of her usual confident and arrogant one. She had told him good job and said she should have told him to throw the jutsu in her direction. She mentioned something about her ten godly tail thing hitting everything in its path and not wanting to blow him away. But of course the kindness and normality was gone almost as quick as it had come. The girl began to say that she would explain how she could use all five changes in nature chakra. However, she asked him the weirdest favor he had ever heard in his life and he was extremely creeped out. "W-w-what did you just say!? Erm...excuse me but....why would you ask someone if you could bite their neck like that? That isn't normal..." Jace would say to the girl with the most uncomfortable expression he could muster and backing away from her a few steps as he spoke.

TWC: 5784
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:33 am
Kira kira kira, thought the tiny pixie who had up to this point simply stayed latched tightly to jace's neck, hugging him and enjoying just being around her new friend. She'd felt the shift in his emotions back and forth, though she wasn't actually putting two and two together... that is until he spoke agian. "Wait wait wait. explanations explanations. Theres a very good reason. See she has this jutsu that gives her extra stuff and and and kiiirrraaaa EXPLANATIONS please dont be mad pleasedontbemadpleasedontbemadpleasedontbemaaaaaddddd"

"Oh right. It's um... Been a while since I've really been out and about. I suppose that does sound a bit off. Well. The scrolls you saw are tied to a very powerful and highly restricted jutsu called the execution by kiss. With it I can draw out someones elements, learning the jutsus that they've trained. The down side is that it takes the life force from their lips along with their ninjutsu. Through extensive study of the way the jutsu works along with the effects each tenkaitsu point has when chakra is shifted or drawn from them I've been able to develop an alternative to the negative effects of execution by kiss.

You see If I draw power from someone's lips it causes a loss in return due to the chakra points being split between the draw point. There are two main points, your third eye chakra and your throat chakra..... Ebk draws from both requiring a dangerous pulse of power that requires me to take chakra potency from my target. I've found by drawing strait from the throat chakra instead I can gain the positive effects my jutsu has but cause no lasting damage to my target, allowing it to effectively be used on students and allies. "

"Wh.... Woah... Head.... Spinning." shuurin bless her heart understood nothing her summoner had said, even having known the basics of how the technique worked ahead of time.

"Does that make sense? Again i wouldn't force you but being able to share power is a great asset to my cause. Sincerely I have the hopes and best intentions towards ensuring the safety of Konoha at heart. The will of Fire burns brightly even after all these years I suppose."
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:52 pm
While Jace was busy being completely weirded out, the small pixie was still clinging to his neck. However in response to his apparent reluctance to letting the girl bite him, the pixie started rambling quickly about there being a good explanation and for Jace not to be mad. Of course he wasn't mad at all. There was no reason to be mad. Weirded out and feeling super sketched at being asked to let the girl bite his neck, sure. But he wasn't mad. 

As the little pixie pleaded for the girl to explain, whom she called kira, the girl started to speak. Of course Jace now knew the girls real name since the pixie let it slip. So this was Kira. He made a mental note to remember that. Kira, the uniquely strong insane weirdo he met in the woods with a fetish for biting people. That was probably how he was going to describe Kira when he inevitably spoke to Ita about her. But Jace was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Kira start to explain about the scrolls that kept appearing to surround her. She said they were part of a powerful jutsu called execution by kiss. 

Once again the warmth of blood rushed to fill Jace's cheeks as he imagined the girl kissing a lot of different people to steal the jutsu they had worked so hard to learn. That seemed hardly fair at all. Power gained from something other than training was not true power. How many people had she killed to further her own ends. He was starting to get a really bad vibe from the girl. Did he really spend his time learning from a killer? He got his answer almost immediately. His face turned from one of disgust to that of curiosity as he listened to the girl tell him she had developed a way to use this 'execution by kiss' technique to gain ninjutsu while not affecting her targets. She might be a cheater and a thief but at least she wasn't trying to kill anyone.

'So you're just trying to get out of hard work and training yourself. Why bother improving on your own when you can just steal the power from other people who struggled through sweat and tears to learn it. That's a despicable jutsu. And why does it have to do with kissing and biting? Are you some kind of closet pervert or something?' Jace thought to himself. Of course he would NEVER say that out loud. That would take courage that he definitely did not have. As much as Jace was against letting Kira bite him, he did at least owe her something for helping him train. Besides, he doubted he knew any jutsu that the girl would find useful. So, after more than a few moments of thought and a long silence, he finally decided he would let the weirdo pervert bite him. "O-o-okay. Erm...you...you can bite me..." he said to the girl, closing his eyes and looking away so that his beck was bared to her. Well, it would have been bared to her if Shuurin wasn't still clinging to it.

TWC: 6312
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:18 pm
"Thank you. Little light....." Shuurin looked up, realizing she was well.... pretty much all the way in Kiras way and nodded fluttering her wings to float upward, landing with her legs crossed atop jace's head and patting it twice before petting his hair. She would need to explain to the pixie at some point that people were not in fact pets she supposed but.... That could be saved for another time. She walked forward, closing the distance slowly to show there was no agression in her actions and once she was close enough bent down to place her lips against Jace's neck. Thankfully she was currently in the body she needed, saving any issues with switching and imprinting the new jutsus. Licking the spot she was to bite gave her exactly what she expected, the taste of fire and lightning chakra flowing past her taste buds.

With a quick nip her teeth slid into his neck barelly an eighth of an inch, just enough to break skin and draw a tiny bead of blood as the flow of bright blue chakra slid past her lips and into the chakra point located in her lips. in seconds it was over, her hands flashing through the hand seals for mystical palms and with his jutsu now in her body the green glow of her medical jutsu healed the spot.

"Excelent. You did have one jutsu I haven't trained yet. I thank you sincerely and wonder..... Would you have use of a ninja tool? I happen to have a spare i've no use for. "

(7423)
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:55 pm
It was over quicker than Jace had expected. There was only a sharp pinch in his neck as Kira's teeth sank into his neck. He could feel the little pixie now sitting atop his head and petting his hair instead of hugging his neck. When he felt the pain slowly disappear from his neck, Jace would finally open his eyes and turn to look at Kira once more. She had told him that he had one jutsu she hadn't learned yet. Welp. He guessed that was good enough. Kira then asked if Jace could use a new ninja tool. 

"Erm..I-I really don't think I need any more ninja tools at the moment. Umm...Thank you for helping me train miss..." he said in response to her question. It was sort of true that he didn't need any more ninja tools. He had wanted to learn how to master using a sword, but he didn't think he should take anything else offered by Kira. He didn't want to have to owe her anything. Actually, it was starting to get pretty late. He had been gone all day and it would probably still take him a couple hours to find his way back to the village. He decided it was probably time for him to go. 

"Erm..M-miss Hell's Angel...I think I should probably be heading back to the village now..." If Kira had anything else to say, Jace would wait and listen. When she was done speaking he would say goodbye to her and Shuurin and make his way out of the clearing and back to the village.
[exit, unless stopped]

TWC: 6577
claiming:
1k for summoning technique
1k for electromagnetic murder
1k for phoenix flower jutsu
32 stats
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:16 pm
Looking up at the sky she noticed it was in fact getting quite late. With a nod she'd scoop up the pixie still sitting on Jace's head, brushing agianst his head as she did and placing a mark seal. The jutsu had been invaluable in keeping tabs and more so in keeping those in her care safe. She considered telling him.... It wouldn't be important for now. This meant if he was in trouble she could remove him from the situation, silent protector keeping her place.

"Have a good day. If you have need of me for training or otherwise come to this place and whistle twice. If at any point in this land you find yourself in danger call out my name and I'll appear. Have a good evening Jace of konoha. " With that she would simply disappear, a quick mental call to her allies causing her to be summoned back to the safety of the Fae.

"I trust you had fun Kira?" Ambers voice met her the moment she was there.

"I did. Learned a few new tricks... Met a boy. We'll talk later however. I'm quite tired. "

(TWc 7615 (38 stats) claimings on kira: Shadow constructs trained(5400), all of jace's elemental jutsus, 70 ap saved in my new armor, putting the rest of the wc into smoke release which should give me rank 2 i beleive.    Amber and selene: with half training cost active for their max stats claiming sync with su'na, des'na daruku, shuurin, and darukushuurin (6.5k) putting the rest into incomplete sage mode(1115) mark seal placed on jace and exit oh also claiming jace's chakra signature memorized. forgot that. now exit. yea exit. )

Last edited by Cutie Pie Nomo <3 on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:32 pm
Approved!~ :koz:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum