Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 10:22 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Late Night DipToday at 9:43 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 50%
5 Posts - 21%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Chronos Bloodline Training Empty Chronos Bloodline Training

Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:18 pm
Chronos found a book relating to his clan ‘The Uzumaki’ and he noticed his hair getting a little red every time he used fuinjutsu for some reason. From as far as he can remember his dad never had red hair, but then again he never met his mom so maybe she carried those jeans. Anyway Chronos found a jutsu in the book called ‘Uzumaki Style: Blades of Chaos’ This would allow him utilize something call chakra chains which was new to him. “I must master this, maybe I can find my mom if I master these Uzumaki jutsus.” Chronos never likes to talk about the fact that his mom was gone and there were no signs of here anywhere near Kumo, he always wondered where she had been, but he thought today had brought him a step closer. “Well let’s get started.” Chronos said putting  the book on top of a tree stump at the training grounds. Chronos tries to focus his chakra into his hands and imagine chains being made from them, but he failed to create anything when he looked down. “Man, this will prove challenging.” Chronos tried again and again and he felt as though he just couldn’t resonate with his uzumaki chakra.

“This, isn’t good. I understand all jutsus aren’t mastered in little amounts of time, but this is still frustrating, I won’t give up.” Chronos kept trying to concentrate his chakra again and again into the palm of his hand. He always felt a weird sensation deep in his body, but nothing happened. “Am, I looking at this the wrong way, maybe I am. that’s the only way I can see why this isn't working.” Chronos said obviously upset. Chronos began to read the book again to see if it gave him any tips, but it was nothing but description of the jutsus. “AH, that’s it. I’ll read the description of the jutsu and try to comprehend it more. “Well, it says word for word ‘Instead of many chakra chains, the chains are compressed into two blades meant solely for attack purposes. A versatile whip like sword, the chain connected to them allows them to be swung in versatile angles’. Maybe I shouldn’t take the translation so literal, I should look for a metaphorical meaning in this text. Plus, this does seem like it was old and if I learned anything from historical ninja literature it’s that they never talked literally, it was always in metaphors.” Thinking he had solved the problem Chronos began to come up with insane metaphors just from the text “Hm, Versatility must mean me and my body must flexible and adaptable since my chakra is technically a reflection of me. Or chakra chains is just chakra imbued chains...nah that can’t be it.” And so Chronos thought and thought, but to no avail. It was extremely late outside and Chronos was dirt dog tired from focusing his chakra so much.

Truly this was a remarkable feat, because the amount of time he tried this jutsu, most academy students would be on there death be. “I-guess it’s- time to take a break- from this.” Chronos said panting like a rabid dog. After Chronos regains the ability to walk he decides to take the book and go home to meditate, maybe that was the key to mastering this jutsu.

“I know I should be thinking about the chains while I meditate but what other compound or compounds am I missing. I really wonder how great the person was that came up with this, they were probably a strong ninja, never defeated by anyone.” Chronos said in an admiring manner. Even in his bed with his eyes shut Chronos thought about the jutsus and the many ways to approach. ‘Maybe’ this and ‘maybe’ that Chronos repeatedly said in his mind while coming of with theories he thought would solve this jutsu. Morning arises and Chronos eats and gets ready to head to the training ground. “I wonder what I should try first today, i have about 10 different things that could work, Hmph, today has to be the day right?” Chronos questioned himself. “No, don’t do such things to yourself Chronos, I’ll make a wager with myself using a realistic goal.”In three weeks I will master this jutsu and be able to create it on will.” Chronos said in a determined way.

Chronos heads to the training grounds and tries all of the methods of solving this jutsu he had come up with. “I wonder what the problem could be.” Chronos said while grabbing his hair. “Oh my god, my hair is becoming more red!” One side of his head was filled with crimson red hair and the other side was pitch black. “I wonder whats happening to me.” Chronos muttered in a soft voice. “Anyway, I need to get back to this jutsu.” Chronos concentrated on his chakra flow and imagined a chain in the air and as he looked down he seen a faint blue stream of chakra but it had left as soon as it came.

Chronos was completely shocked by this. “WOAH, I almost did it. What type of mindset did I have when I made the chain. Hmmm, it must be something, I should have recorded my thoughts, but now I know.” Chronos walks back home to get a book he could jott things down in, all the way there he was thinking of what he had just done. “That looked amazing, but it was only there for a few seconds. Maybe it’s because I lost concentration when I seen the chains. That has to be it, it’s the only thing that makes sense. Now I just need to find out what I was thinking when I did the jutsu. I know I felt zapped afterwards, but that's how I know I will have completed the jutsu, every step will get me closer to the completion of this jutsu.” Chronos said complete inspired by the past events. Chronos got a blank book and took a pencil as well. “This should do just fine!”

On his way back still astonished by what he had just done he begins to get strange looks. As he is almost there he runs into one of his old classmates at the academy. “Hey, Chronos I hardly recognized you with that hair.” He said with a slight chuckle. “Yeah, I couldn’t tell you what was happening to me, honestly I’m not as frightened about it as I should be.” Chronos said jokingly. “Well, I’ll catch you around sometimes Chronos, bye.” The kid says while walking away. “Well, that was quite unforeseen, I guess my hair is getting a lot more noticeable now.” Chronos finally makes it back to the training ground and gets back to work on the jutsu. The day is almost over and Chronos has still made little progress on the jutsu “Agh, this is frustrating, but I can’t give up. I will never forget what I seen in my hands. I know it’s possible, it has to be or else I wouldn’t have seen that chain.”

As soon as he uttered these words he hears a scream from the forest enveloping the training grounds. “AHHHHHH” the person shouted. When Chronos goes to investigate the scream he is ambushed by several ninjas looking to be around mid-twenties with blank headbands on. “These people can’t be part of the infamous Akatsuki, they have blank headbands, the Akatsuki has headbands that are crossed out showing each individual village. They must be some type of missing ninjas, I wonder what rank. Eh, this oughta be fun.” Chronos says getting in his stance. “What could a measly genin do against us. Kid you better learn your place before you get hurt.” The slim blue-haired ninja said. “Well, it doesn’t seem like you are willing to let me investigate that scarem, huh?” Chronos said in a joking manner. “You must take us for lightweights do ya, well it’s fine, you’ll be regretting it soon enough.” The blue-haired ninja disappeared into branches above, leaving his lackeys to fight Chronos.

“How cowardly of you to not fight yourself, but it’s whatever, you are only prolonging your death.” Chronos smirked. One of the ninjas rushes him with a flurry of punches, but Chronos easily blocks and takes a strong step back. As he does so another ninja a lot chubbier than the other two lands a solid blow to Chronos’ back. Chronos contained his posture and let out a grunt. “Heh, that’s all you got? Now it’s my turn. “Chronos makes three copies of himself and runs toward the bandit that had inflicted damage on him. One of the clones charge him and the fat ninja goes to block, while he was blocking he noticed that the blow went right through him and another Chronos came for a sweep kick so he jumped in the air to avoid a fall. Little did he know this was one of Chronos most practiced combos and he seen a heel reign down on his nose causing bloodd to gush out. “It’s not over yet!” Chronos says while grabbing the ninja’s cloth. “Now, I have you.” Chronos and the ninja are now three meters in the air, Chronos kicks off of the ninjas round stomach as if he was a trampoline causing him to crash to the ground and Chronos gears up for another heel kick, this time to the throat. “I won’t let ya do it.”

One of the ninjas said appearing right behind him. “You are incorrect, I won’t let you do anything.” Chronos says as one of his clones launches into the air. The ninja flinches, but feels nothing touch him. When he opens his eyes he sees that his comrade is now laid on the floor with a crushed throat. “This crafty bastard!” Chronos then leads the other ninja in the, but bumps into the ninja that seems to be the head of this operation. “You had a good run kid, you really gave me a show, but it ends here.” Chronos is knocked out and taken to the lair of the ninjas. When he awakes he sees the dead body of the ninja he killed on the floor unmoving. “Served him right.” he said in his head. “Well, whadda we do wit em.” Chronos hears one of the ninja say from afar. “We kill him of course, but he must first pay for killing our comrade. Chronos is shaken up by this comment and can’t keep himself together. “W-what should I do. This isn’t looking too good for me!” The ninja finally notice that Chronos is awake and walk up to him. “Look who decided to wake up. Didja have a good nap.” The ninja said with a huge grin. “Well, I’ve had better.” Chronos said bluffing as if he wasn’t terrified. After this remark Chronos begins to get slapped around and when the ninja finally got tired of ‘playing’ with him the head bandit grabs his sword ready to decapitate him. “Welp, get ready kid, you coulda had a good future y’know.” The ninja says. Chronos is now crying and screaming and when the ninja raises the sword over his head and is about to drop it on Chronos something blue appears around him, going from hand to hand. “I DON’T WANT TO DIE!” Chronos notices the chain and cuts himself free and dodges the sword.”

“Where’d he go.” The ninja asked with a terrified look. At that moment he the torches that dimly lit the cave were blown out, one by one. All the ninja sees is a faint blue glow moving rapidly around. “Now it’s my turn.” The bandit heard. The head bandit hears the sound of blood splat against the rocky floor, after hearing that he sees his comrades head roll to him startling a scream of terror from his lungs. “You’re too loud, I think it’s time to take a NAP!” The head bandit heard. The leader of the bandits didn’t realize that his neck had been severed from his body. He wondered what this weird sensation was, but he soon found out when his pitch black image began to fade to white.

Chronos heads out of the bandits entrance beaten up and barely standing he realized that he was close to the village where the old man lived and slowly made his way there. When he had gotten to the small village he was only able to knock once on the old man’s door before passing out at his doorstep. When Chronos awako he was really sore and every move he made began to hurt him more. “Lay down and rest Chronos, for your own sake.” He heard the comforting voice of the old man and knew he was safe. “I really app---reciate you geezer.”. “Yes, yes. Now be quiet and rest for me, it seems you’ve had a long day.” Chronos had awoken a week later and he still had two more weeks to complete his goal. “Man, how long was I out for?” He asked himself. “Oh, I have to start training.” Chronos lazily gets up and grabs his shirt. “He stumbles out the door trains next to the old man’s house. “Chronos where are you!” Chronos heard an hour after he had been training. “I’m out here geezer. I still need to complete that jutsu I’ve been trying to learn. “B-but you need to rest.The old man said with a worried look, “Hasn’t it been like a week since I last woke up, I’ve rested enough and plus I need to continue training while I still remember how it feels to have those chains in my hands.” Chronos said eagerly. “Chains? whatever could this boy be talking about.” The old man said to himself. “Oh well, if I’ve learned one thing over my many years, it’s that you can’t stop youth.” The old man walks back in the house and leaves Chronos to his training.

Chronos visualizes the chains wrapping around his and and dangling in the fall breeze, through this method Chronos is able to use the chains 50% of the time, but the chances of him compressing them into chains is around 45%. “I’ve made a lot of progress since last week, I guess I should count that near death experience I had as a blessing rather than a curse, now time to continue this training” Chronos said optimistically. Again he visualized the blades this time and sees faint blue chakra appear around his hand. “Now, time for the chains.” Chronos imagined how the chains wrapped around his arm this time and where he imagined they began to appear. “Yes, I have it. Now I gotta see what type of attacks I can do.” Chronos swings in the air and tries to do a few combinations, but after those the blades begin to fade away slowly disappearing from his sight. “So, this is my limit huh? It’s way better than not having them at all.” Chronos said. Now, that the young ninja has raised the possibility of success to an 87% chance he begins to work on how long he can maintain the blades throughout battle. “Alright, this is starting to shape up pretty nicely. Last time I was able to hold these blades for around three minutes, let’s shoot for five this time.” As time went on, he began to get better and better, but he felt as though something was missing. “I should probably check back in the book to see what it says.” As Chronos reads the book he recalls the book saying something about ‘versatile angles’. “That’s it, this is the key to mastering this jutsu.” Chronos said with an idea in his head.

After remembering the angles that this jutsu could produce he went deep into the forest so he wouldn’t disturb the people of the villages anymore than he already had, he started to get weird looks as well. “Ah, finally a nice relaxing place to train on my own. Those town people sure can throw some daggers.” Now, that he was alone he again makes the blades and finds out that the swords can extend themselves propelling with chains in close pursuit. “Wow, this jutsu is full of secrets I guess.”  Now, that he has figured out the jutsu’s in full, he began to wrap the blade around trees and maneuver it through the forest without causing heavy damage to the trees it surrounds. “I think I finally have the hang of this, well done self.” Chronos said patting himself on the back. “Hm, I wonder if this could make me airborne? What if I can swing on these.” Chronos said in excitement. He latches the blade to a tree branch and tries to swing on it, but the branch he swung from could not hold his weight and snapped. “Heh, I guess I should have chose a better branch.” Chronos said embarrassed. Chronos chooses a thicker branch and latches to it, he swings off of the branch landing on another. “Woah, this could prove useful in future battle, I know there has to be some other things this jutsu can do other than this.” Chronos tried some new combos using his swinging technique and soon wanted to fight something real. “I need something to kill, well I guess deer meat wouldn’t be too bad tonight.” Chronos says as he sees a deer eat a patch of grass. As Chronos gears up his blade the deer takes off at an insane speed. “You’re not getting away from me that easy you’re my dinner for the night.” Chronos says chasing the deer. The deer moves agilely through the trees and Chronos keeps hitting the trees the deer jukes behind. “Crafty bastard, I’ll take to the air then.” Chronos swings on a branch and pursues the deer by tree. His accuracy is becoming increasingly better as he grazed the deers leg causing it to stumble, but it quickly regains its posture. “I gotcha, now.” Chronos says as the blade enters the small animal. “Well, I guess I’ve done well to master this jutsu. Now, time to go back to the old man’s house to cook this deer, he must be worried.” And thus Chronos makes his way to the village where the old man stays and they feast on the deer all the while Chronos happily talked about his miniature adventure he had training the jutsu and dealing with the bandits.

[WC=3090]
[15 Stat Points]
[Uzumaki Style: Blades of Chaos]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Chronos Bloodline Training Empty Re: Chronos Bloodline Training

Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:34 pm
Approved
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:22 am

Hi there, juat dropping a note to let you know that 1) you need at least 30 chakra to learn this tech. Your stat page says you only have 14. 2) please link your stat page and put quick reference stats in your signature. It makes it really easy for us mods to check when reviewing things. As of now, the stats are approved but the training isnt because you haven't met the chakra requirement. Sorry for the trouble. <3
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:20 am
Gotcha
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:09 am
Is this approved now that I have aquired 30 chakra?
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:11 pm
Bump
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum