Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Chronos' Chuunin Exams Empty Chronos' Chuunin Exams

Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Chronos had become a quality ninja that believed he can do anything he set his mind too. When he felt that it was time for him to become a Chuunin he asked the Raikage’s administrator how he could go about becoming one and he said there were a series of missions he had to complete in order to even get into the Chuunin Exams. Chronos was up to the challenge just like he was about everything he has done in his life, when he received the mission about taking some scroll from a maze of corridors without hurting the guards there he knew he could do this.

This is how Chronos started his mission in front of the maze at Kumogakure at night dressed in an all black get up too avoid being seen against the night sky that seemed to sprinkle shadows over the land like a sundae. “Well, I’ve come pretty far. I can do this, nothing shall stop me from getting the mission completed.” Chronos said hyping himself up. The ninja then walks into the maze carefully to retrieve the scroll, whether he would pass or failed was still unknown. As he is walking through the maze he analyzed the orangish tone of the wall and circular pattern of the lining going through it.

“How decorative.” Chronos said in a sarcastic manner walking through this mysterious corridor. When he sees that the path splits into two one path going to the right and another going to the left he thought that he should take the left path. For what seemed like forever he walked the path until he seen something blue glowing in the darkness far from where he was standing. “Ah shit” Chronos said as he looks around then suddenly sees two brown doors not to far from where he was walking. I’ll take the door on the right.” He said in his mind as he opens and closes the door quietly. He then turns around and notices some type of weird base type deal where they put their wounded. As he looks around and see the all of the cots lined up he hears someone at the door opening it. Chronos instinctively hides under the nearest cots and pulls the blanket down a little so that it covers the bottom of the cot leaving a little slit for him to see. As he looks towards the door someone with white shoes and gray soles comes in.

He is walking through the room seeming like he was going for the door on the other side. “Wow, I didn’t even notice that door, but good thing I hadn’t I could have been caught if I had went through there.” He said to himself. He then waits for the guard to go through the door and as he does he can see more of his body, he was wearing an all white robe with a white mask over his face  and a weird cap to hold the mask. When the door finally shuts Chronos opens the door he entered from slowly and peeked his head out looking at both sides before closing the door behind him and continuing his path. “If not for that faint blue chakra imbued weapon he had I probably would have been spotted.” He says as he walks on the only path given to him. He is then left with another decision as  he sees the corridor is split in three ways as if it were a intersection. He decides to go to the right this time and continues walking.

He then hears footsteps from in front of him, he wondered where the glow was, but he jumped from wall to wall until he got to the ceiling which was very high and dug his fingers and toes in there using his lightning. The sentry walks directly under him not too long after he had climbed on the ceiling. As he is on the ceiling hanging upside down he notices a tile lighter than the rest that was very peculiar, his curiosity got the best of him and he decided to crawl to it upside down. When he placed his hand upon the lightly colors tile it popped right off, Chronos was shocked and had to jump down with the tile too catch it before it smashed against the ground. He then jumps from wall to wall again in order to get in this newly found pathway. He made sure he placed it exactly as it was found so nothing would seem irregular even though having a discolored tile was already suspicious enough.

As he was crawling through the tunnel he seen a dissipating light coming from the tunnel that was a small crack. He pokes his lightning imbued finger through the wall wan takes a peek. In his vision he seen bodies being put in this green liquid that had them suspended, on all of the bodies they had some sort of masks over their mouth and nose. “Must be for breathing.” He said to himself. When all the people are placed into these ‘containment cases’ he here’s something below him. “Make sure everything is secure, we cannot get caught with this, our alliance with kumogakure would be shattered.” The mysterious voice said. Chronos puts his ear to the hole to try to hear more, but at that time they had finished already finished speaking. “So, are these kumogakure ninjas? It doesn’t matter, those are still lives being seemingly used for some weird purpose.” Chronos then continues his path to who knows where, as he keeps crawling through the tunnel he gets sick of being in the claustrophobic space. he put his ear to the bottom of the tunnel and he heard nothing.

This was the cue for him to get out, Chronos then puts his lightning to work again by using it to cut open a perfect square in the ceiling, when he finished he pulled it up and slid it beside him. He poked his head out of the ceiling and checked his surrounding. Around him were more pods that the ninjas were getting put in, but they were full of foggy dark green liquid. it seemed to be a storage room for these things, when Chronos saw that the coast was clear he jumps down and placed the piece of the ceiling on behind him in one swift motion, but he couldn’t nail the landing. He stumbled into a pod and a floating what looked to be dead human appeared through the glass. Chronos is shocked by this and backs away swiftly. When he recomposed himself he looks for the exit from this place. On the right side he seen a door that led out, when he carefully opened it he sees a room that has a barrier around it.

“This must be the room with the scroll, I wonder how difficult it is to get in. It doesn’t actually look to hard, I can do this. Good thing I brought my pen and paper.” He reassured himself. Chronos looked at the seal and determined it was a minor D-Rank Fuinjutsu lock. “Well, I don't need this pen or my notebook.” Chronos said putting them in his pouch, then he walks up to the barrier with the seal on the wall next to it and presses his hand against it and takes off the seal releasing the barrier. Behind it was the scroll, before he grabbed he looked all over, then he looked back at the scroll. It was sitting on a gray marbled object that had a rectangular shape. He kept looking at the scroll, but seen nothing inconspicuous. He grabbed the scroll and then walked outside of the barrier space, he placed the seal back up and set the barrier back as if nothing happened. As he was doing that he heard footsteps and seen a red glow, he immediately runs back to the place with all of the pods and dead humans and hid. He didn’t want to get caught climbing up the ceiling.

When he heard footsteps in the room he hid behind the pod and didn’t move, which ended up being the correct move because all of the sudden one of the sentries swing the door open as fast as possible. This spooked Chronos and made him jump a little bit, when he jumped he slammed into the pod a little bit causing a slight noise. “Who’s there. If I find you, you are dead!” The sentry said as he began to walk through all of the pods. When he passes Chronos’ pod he sneaks to the door opens it then closes it back, but he does not leave he hides behind a pod again “OhH, he got out!” The sentry said as he ran to the door rushing out of the room. “Whew, that’s a heart attack. situation.” Chronos said happy he didn’t get caught. When he noticed the sentry didn’t come back he climbs to the ceiling again and climbs his way through. As he is climbing he hears “Someone took the scroll! We MUST find him!” Chronos just keeps climbing through the tunnel and finally finds the place at which he had entered. Chronos is able to escape with the scroll and returns to too the officials to give to the Raikage.

“That was intense, my stealth and ingenious was enough to get me through the mission.” Chronos said calmly still in stealth mode.

[WC=1582]
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Chronos' Chuunin Exams Empty Re: Chronos' Chuunin Exams

Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:26 pm
bump
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]