Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Chronos' Lightning Javelin Empty Chronos' Lightning Javelin

Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:22 am
Now, that Chronos has learned and mastered ninjutsu while also learning how to utilized his lightning to the maximum potential he thought it was time to learn an actual lightning jutsu which would boost his powers unimaginably for a genin. Chronos went to the library which held all sorts of scrolls containing things of any nature, as Chronos was reading he seen something called ‘Lightning Release: Lightning Javelin.’ which causes a faint blue aura or glow to appear around the user. “This is perfect for me right now and would be detrimental to my life as a ninja.” Chronos then runs to the training ground at top speed in order to learn this jutsu as strong as possible. When he got to the gate he remembered what Nejonin had taught him about mental visualization and how to analyze the receiving end of a lightning attack. “I must recall how it felt, okay I got that and the other steps are complete too. Now, I must get into that stance of his and this will be the last preparatory thing I have to do.” Chronos drops into the stance he seen Nejonin do the other day and begins to concentrate the electricity of the chakra into his hand and shocks himself remembering how it felt gave him what he needed in order to start working on this jutsu.

“Okay, now time to charge my chakra and keep it inside seeing as this jutsu only leaks out externally instead of shooting out like the jutsu Nejonin had me doing.” Chronos sits in that position and falls into a different realm where lightning strikes all over the mountains looking as though it would never cease. “What is this place?” Chronos said to himself. At that moment a ninja appears on another mountain that has a flat top as if it was some sort of arena and when Chronos notices the person he vanishes into the lightning strikes. When Chronos blinks he sees the man directly in front of him. “W-what how did you get here?!” Chronos said shocked by the speed of this mysterious ninja. The ninja then tries to punch Chronos, but he backflips away from the punch which left a devastating hole on the mountain they were on top of.

“Woah buddy what was that for!” Chronos said angrily. Now it seemed like Chronos had to get serious with his foe Chronos begins to leak some electricity into his hand at full capacity seeing that he had already seen the sever difference in power with this ninja. The weird ninja then pounces on him at an alarming speed, Chronos again narrowly escapes the ninja and prepares his counter attack. Before he can get close to the enemy he disappears from sight. Chronos immediately starts to look around and makes sure he isn’t exposed from any side but what he didn’t know is that it wasn’t a side he was being exposed from, but the vertical axis instead. The strange ninja was above Chronos going for another close range attack that Chronos just barely make it out of with his sub par speed. “Man, I can’t keep this up for too long.” A lightning strikes on the ground and the enemy is slightly blinded by this, Chronos could tell because the ninja wipes his eyes as if he had something in them. “That’s the key right there.” Chronos knew he had to strike as the lightning did He only had a split second after the lightning had struck in order to be able to harm his opponent so, Chronons gets ready for his next chance constantly strafing throughout the mountain top keeping his moment for when the lightning struck. The ninja didn’t let up his attacks as if he didn’t need chakra to make this lightning at all. When the lightning finally decides to strike Chronos is ready and lands what he thinks to be a devastating blow on the enemy but when he looks up it turns out that he couldn’t even penetrate his enemy’s skin. “What type of defense do you have.” Chronos asked as if he would receive an answer. The ninja then grabs his arm and slings him on the other side of the mountain top almost falling off. That’s when Chronos knew how steep the mountain drop was when he could barely keep his footing on the edge and looked back. When he decides to turn his head back to his opponent he sees nothing but blue streaks and then he wakes up. “I must have died and that was his lightning, way tougher than that jounin I fought with Mizu.” Chronos said. “But that felt like some sort of training, I feel as though I learned something from that battle. Maybe I should get back into that stance and fall back into that world in order to train this jutsu mentally. I often like battles where the mental fortitude is tested.” Chronos said with a smile He got back in the stance and recreated the steps he did to get in that realm, but it didn’t work. He wondered what was holding him, but could not figure it out the rest of the day so he decided to do some basic training instead of wasting the rest sitting in a stance although it did help him meditate. While e was basic training he knew that he was getting better at creating the lightning, it was a lot stressful than it was before. He knew he had to get back into that real so at the end of his basic training where he used lightning to knock down cans off of rocks. Chronos sat back in the stance and began to control his breathing. Exhale. Enhale. he repeated these steps over and over again in his mind until he forced his way back into the realm. Upon entering this time the man doesn’t wait and rushes Chronos. “You’re not getting me this time.” Chronos said dodging his attack flawlessly. He noticed how much easier it was to dodge than before.

I guess his reaction time had sped up from being attacked at what seemed to be light speed, but this didn’t stop the man from continuing his onslaught. At this point in the fight it seemed like the man was more mad at the ground than he as at Chronos. When Chronons realized that the man couldn’t hit him as easily he began to shoot lightning at the man barely stopping his flurry of attacks. “Hm, what to do against this beast, there is no way he is a man anymore, if he ever was.” Chronos said while somersaulting backwards from his attacks. As the battle progresses Chronos begins to notice a blue glow around himself. “This must be the jutsu, which is making my speed and strength a lot better than what it was!” Chronos said. Chronos got off of the offensive and began to charge the ninja with his own lightning moves barely missing the ninja ripping off his cloth with some of the attacks. Now proud of himself, he notices the man go into a mode that also releases the blue aura. This put Chronons back on the defensive taking some punches straight to the body in order not to fly off the mountain.

Chronons knew the power gap had been closed and surpassed by the ninja and he knew as well as he donned a crooked smile. “Him, cocky bastard.” Chronos said angrily. Chronos and the ninja went at it for what seemed like hours on end until Chronos took a devastating blow to the heart blasting right through him and knocking off a chunk of a nearby mountain. Chronos wakes up with a bunch of sweat running through his face as if it were a marathon.

That’s enough training for one day, I’d say. I have to find out a way to beat though, I’m tired of dying to him.” Chronos walked home thinking about his opponent and ate thinking about his opponent, he even went to sleep and dreamt about defeating his opponent. It was clear to see that he was dedicated to beating him as he did one handed vertical pushups while brushing his teeth. Everything he did he saw it as training and continued this thought process all the way unto he got to the training grounds. This time he had a basic training routine where he practiced accuracy and how quick he could shoot his lightning. He wondered what the extent of this jutsu could be. He couldn’t do it on will but had about a 35% chance of success when trying to complete it. While in that state he tried to see if he could push it to it’s maximum power and gained a slight increase in speed and strength. This made Chronos ecstatic “I’m making process on this jutsu, I’ll beat him this time.” Chronos thinking the time is now drops into Nejonin’s stance and begins to control his breathing. While doing this he feels the aura spew from his body and when he enters the realm he notices that he had entered already with the blue aura. When  the man disappeared from Chronons sight Chronos did the exact same thing and could see him in what seemed to be a different plane of reality. Chronos didn’t know if he was tripping out, but was glad he finally keep up this time. The man noticing the new and approved Chronons had gotten a little bit faster to intimidate Chronos, but what the ninja didn’t know is that Chronos was holding back a little bit to make it seem like they were on the same level. When the ninja found this out he begins to seep black and blue aura which is something Chronos knew he couldn’t achieve, this was some new level of what he already knew and would have to beat him with what he had.

“This guy has no bounds.” Chronos said not surprised in the least.” Chronos is then slammed into a distant mountain by a hit to the back. Blood comes out of Chronons’ mouth but this does not deter Chronons in the elast. If anything it inspired him to beat this ninja even more. “Chronos sits in the stance Nejonin taught him and charged up chakra moving most of the chakra to his legs. He knew this would be the only way to compare with speed he had to face. This time it was Chronos disappearing from the sight of the ninja, then Chronos appeared behind the ninja and gave him the same treatment by smashing his hands into the ninja's back making him crash into a mountain around 20 meters away. “What power this jutsu has, I can’t believe this. Even if this is in my mind I pretty sure I can use this to some extent in the real world.” Chronos said acknowledging his own power and that of the jutsu. When the ninja erupted from the mountain side he was smashed into, he seemed to be happy about something as he was smiling the ninja rushes Chronos, but he hadn’t got any faster than he was before so, Chronos rushes in for a punch to the gut causing the ninja to spew blood and vomit from his mouth. “How’d you like that.” Chronos said snobbishly. “You’ve done really well ninja.” The ninja has said his first words throughout this whole time. It was at this time Chronos knew that he was the personification of what Chronos thought the jutsu to be. “Hm, so my hypothesis was correct along the way huh? Chronos said feeling accomplished. “H-how did you know young ninja.” The ninja asked astonished. “Well, when I seen you reach that level, I knew I could never reach it, so that’s when I knew you had to be the one who created the jutsu and now you challenge anyone who tries to learn it correct?” Chronos asked as if he already knew the answer. “You are correct, well would you please tell em your name young one.” The ninja implored. “Of course, I would hope you remember me. Well, the name’s Chronos Uzumaki and it was a pleasure to spar with you the past few days.” Chronos said holding his hand out to pick the ninja up. “Anytime young ninja, anytime. You know it’s always good seeing ninjas strive for greatness such as you did these couple of day, we'll go out there and achieve your dreams...Uzumaki.”

Chronons seemed to be getting forcefully expelled out of that realm and back into the physical world. “Wow, that was an amazing experience I’d have to say. Well let me try this jutsu out here in the real world.” Chronos again sits in the stance and activates the jutsu with little trouble. As the blue chakra had enveloped him he began to run from the training ground to the forest dodging trees as practice for future scenarios to occur. “I can feel the lightning flow inside of me as if it were a living organism, what an odd euphemism but whatever.” Chronos put aside his remark. “Well, back to the training grounds.” When Chronos got there he had noticed his old classmate Mizu there. “Hey Mizu, how’ve you been man.” Chronos said surprised. “I’ve been great, and I see you’ve learned something new. Willing to test it out?” Mizu said as if he had some things to show off as well. “Of course I am.” Chronos said. Mizu gathered earth around him and made a full body suit around him. Chronos wasn’t impressed and rushed Mizu with his speed he was able to break through a piece of Mizu’s armor. “Too easy Mizu.” Chronos said cockily. “Are you sure about that Chronons.” Chronos felt a mean punch to his right cheek knocking him off balanced, but he had enough speed to get away from that situation. When Chronos looked at Mizu the armor had regained it’s piece that Chronos thought he had stripped off. “Must be regenerative with all the earth around here.” Chronos runs circles arounds Mizu gradually stripping the earth from mizu’s armor, but it keeps coming back at the same speed it takes one part off.

This is when Chronos knew he have precision in order to strip one piece over and over again. “That has to be the weakness there.” Chronos said when he spots the slight less layering of the back of Mizu’s armor. “Mizu you are way to slow with this armor.” Chronons said trying to get Mizu to turn one way and sure enough it worked. As Mizu turned around Chronos was nowhere to be found, but Mizu felt pieces of his armor missing and then a sharp pain rushed up his body gradually making its course all over his body. Chronos thought he had won, but he had been smacked across the face by a wall of earth made by Mizu. Chronos know longer had the ability to keep that form and went back to normal, but Mizu still had his earth armor on to protect him although he was severely damaged. Chronos collapses from the chakra exhaustion and pops up in the realm he was once in fighting the mysterious ninja. “I'm here again, what could this mean.” When Chronos seen the ninja he automatically got in his stance, but couldn’t produce enough chakra to make the lightning javelin jutsu just like in the real world. “Chronos don’t worry, i am not here to hurt ,you. I only wish to guide you in the correct path when using me.”

Chronos nodded his head in agreement to tired to say words now. “Okay, when you are using this jutsu you should concentrate them in certain spots like what you did when you was fighting me in order to maintain your stamina, you don’t have much of it anyways it seems. Well, you did well with the jutsu, but your opponent knew you wouldn’t last long so he played the endurance game with you on a chance and he won. I’ve already told you the way to get past this, now you need to know how to actually use me correctly. When you activate the jutsu don’t think about your moves just let the lightning and instincts run through you. Flow as if you was watery lightning, I know that is a terrible analogy, but you will understand it in your near future now wake up from this young one. You must not sleep for too long.” Chronos then wakes up in his bed with Mizu looking at him strangely. “Man, you sure did give me a scare, I didn’t think you would ever wake up. It also seemed like you were mumbling to yourself as well. Do you recall what you was dreaming about.” Mizu asked curiously. “How, could I ever forget, that was a life lesson and would probably change the course of my future.” Chronos said astounded by what he recalled in his dream. “You gotta tell me now.” Mizu implied. “Nah, let’s go back to the training grounds Mizu.” Chronos said softly not really being able to speak at full volume. “No, you can barely talk, what are you gonna do at the training grounds. Stay here and rest and I’ll be back tomorrow to check on you, don't move around too much” Mizu said. “Sure thing.” Chronos laid back down and began to control his breathing. Even when he was exhausted he still had a way to train his chakra control. And thus Chronos learned a new jutsu and seemed to gain the ability to mentally project a jutsu’s personality and fighting style. “This must be what Nejonin thought on the daily basis, this must be why he is so strong compared to where I am now. Well I guess all of this can be seen as a learning experience and don’t overdue the chakra and control it while fighting in prolonged battles. Speaking fo that, how did I not see through his plan, oh well, all in the day’s work.”
[WC=3024]
[Stat Point=15]
[Lightning Javelin learned]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500