Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Hi alll again!!!

+9
Denkiteki
Alister Yama
Cosplay Queen Saya
CoCo Wei
Lingqi Rentei
Jason Senju
Risako Akara
Makashi Nara
Matteo
13 posters
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Hi alll again!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi alll again!!!

Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:30 am
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.

Ling let out a long and languishing sigh as the two men spoke in the least natural way possible. The situation could only become more awkward if they started spouting Binary to one another. Oh em, gee wouldn't' that be a sight? One one zero zero one zero one one one zero one zero zero zero one zero one one zero one. She held he hands together around Jason's neck,and kept on looking at mits, while Hiru kept on howling on top of her head. All the while she was doing her best not to doze off.
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:43 pm
Mako had no concerns about what was being said, and had to agree with Ling that this was going nowhere fast. He had a small quell of fear that Mitsui might attack. He stood cautiously and refused to be unprepared. He enjoyed Ling's ability to lighten the mood.  He respected Jason though in actuality it was the first time he had met him in person. On the wall he clasped his ninjato on his belt and waited for a signal. He had fought beside these two before and knew he could formulate a strategy around their techniques.

Last edited by Mako Sarutobi on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:34 am
Great. Risako surveyed the situation once more. Her false-byaakugan taking in this absolutely riveting, heated conversation between these two killers. Everything about this was absolutely not boring at all. Jason and the stranger's totally awesome back and forth questioning left Risako with quite the rush.

Still holding the rat seal, despite her want to leave this uneventful little standoff of sorts, she couldn't just leave the Hokage and the other villagers, knowing their lives could be in danger. Of course, at this point, she definitely didn't think either of the men would do anything to one another.

While she waited, her mind drifted off to other things. Like what was she gonna eat later, or should she start practicing something new to create a change of pace in her training, or uhh...
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:38 pm
Mitsui would hear a few answers. Mitsui would be getting what he needed, and then he heard Jason say, "That's my business." in response to Mitsui asking about the sharingan and contract. Mitsui would be even more angry, hearing about such non-answers. Mitsui clearly knew that the boy was hiding something. Mitsui would not accept such a non-answer. Mitsui would give Jason no time to say, "My turn." Instead, after the "That's my business" sentence, Mitsui would immediately say, "I am not taking such a non-answer like that. Don't give me another one. Give me the real reason that you wanted to do it. Clearly, you were rather selfish, to put something out like that, especially since, you did not care who that was from. Doesn't that sound rather corrupt to do such a thing? Also, where is this Hoshigakure place? Who is in charge over there? Have you been doing any alliances with any other villages?" Mitsui would still be thinking about what to do about that man's answers. Clearly, Mitsui did not like him.

Mitsui would then point to the girl that was holding the rat hand seal. Mitsui would say, "Please do not provoke me by making me think that you are about to start casting jutsu."

Mitsui by the way, would be wearing a gray kangaroo jacket, zipped all the way up, with the hood over his head. He would also wear a pair of slightly faded blue jeans, white socks, and white tennis shoes. Mitsui would have his hands in his pockets.

Mitsui would notice that it seemed, that the konoha nin were somewhat knowledgeable.

Last edited by Mitsui the Heart Eater<33 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:54 am
Jason was getting irritated by Mitsui's high and mighty act. Who the hell was he to think he could demand answers from the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf? He would accept Jason's answer for Jason would not give him a different one. Jason saw Mitsui point to one of the ninja on the wall behind him, probably Risako from the direction he was pointing, but Jason did not take his eyes off of Mitsui to find out. Mitsui would then put his hands in the pocket of his jeans. Ignoring Mitsui's talk of provoking him Jason would speak again, using a more stern tone. "I am the Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. You have no right to demand answers from me. The contract I had put out is my business and that's that. As for Hoshigakure it lies to the north west of here. If you want information on that village you will have to go there and ask them yourself. You are an outsider and a missing ninja with a bounty on his head. I have no reason to tell you what alliances I have or haven't made. I will say this one last time. I will provide you with whatever supplies you need but you can not stay here." 

Depending on how Mitsui reacted this would most likely turn into a fight. Jason kept his senses peeled and his chakra sensory on high alert this whole time and continued to do so in case Mitsui decided to attack instead of listening to Jason and leaving in peace. If Mitsui even made the slightest move in a way that Jason didn't like he was ready to react. He had already activated his senken no mei technique, allowing his sensory abilities to be heightened and warn him of any incoming danger. 

Jutsu:
-65 ap for senken no mei
899Ap remaining
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:43 pm
Yeah Jason! Now spit in his face. Being all manly and in charge. It was so great. She hoped this guy attacked that way Jason could show everyone how cool he was. She'd keep on doing what she was doing. She was in a pretty good position to do what she would need to do if Mits were to attack. Screeching monkey, awesome eyes. A cute outfit. Man she had the whole package.
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:45 pm
It was at this point, that Mako could foresee a potential fight erupting.  He also had been involved in enough battles to know how collateral damage worked.  The Hokage was a Senju meaning jutsu that covered a great deal of range, and as a close range fighter he couldn't be of much help in a fight like that. Mako knew nothing about this Mitsui individual and due to that he realized he should take the opportunity while mitsui was distracted by rage to make a brilliant escape.  He hated to leave the Hokage alone and not be here to offer backup but he knew the fight would go easier for Jason if he didnt have to worry about Mako in the way.  His only concern was Ling who was currently in the thick of things and it didnt look like Jason was going to Flying Raijin Ling out of there.  Mako acted hastily at this point.  He would use his foot to quickly sweep up the rock that Jason placed the seal on and place it in his pocket. Just so Jason had an exit strategy, if he didnt have one otherwise. 

Mako then looked over at Risako and as seriously as he could muster with a stern face would look at her and say "We should go...." A disappointed look on his face as he despised not being of much help.  "We can leave this to the Hokage.  Its our duty to evacuate anyone close to the wall, if a fight does break out."  The conversation was short and quiet since Mako and Risako were so close to one another that if Mits heard anything it would be mostly indistinct.  Mako would step back to the edge of the wall still watching Mitsui and would begin using his chakra perception to watch him after line of sight was lost.  He would muster all his strength and speed and leap from the wall to a nearby building.  The building was nearly as tall as the wall and not too far away for a simple leap.  He would continue down the building to the ground unless something happened to change his actions.  He would then start informing the nearby villagers to move away from the gate post haste.

EXIT
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:22 pm
((small asside that was brought to my attention. mits you cant wear that savar suit. armor owned by aios is tailored to a rail thin 13 year old girl =^.^= ))
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:32 pm
(edited that out)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:38 pm
'Well I suppose. Jason, Mako and I will go ahead and clear house." With that, the village was on official lock down, and any regular civilians near the gate would be evacuated from the premises by Mako the soon to be monkey sage and yours truly. Blah blah, she got to work blah. To be clear, for vague combat related purposes, she is going back into the village, so none of that "you didn't specify that you're character left so I'm claiming a hit" shite.

(Exit.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum