Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Hi alll again!!!

+9
Denkiteki
Alister Yama
Cosplay Queen Saya
CoCo Wei
Lingqi Rentei
Jason Senju
Risako Akara
Makashi Nara
Matteo
13 posters
Go down
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Hi alll again!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi alll again!!!

Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:27 am
This Timeline is Wigging Ling out. 

Her Mucles Cramped up, youch. Oh well! Charka! Sound, Monkey using Kungfu! Mits trapped, Ling unfortunate not able to kill him with spit. Tragic. 

What does a girl do when she has all the strength of a toddler? Use Jutsu she had mastered. A Large Moon would appear up above the gang of friends. It would be larger than the sun and give off it's own calming glow. Just like the genjutsu mits had gotten out of. Just like it. It was like it was like that moon. Infact if Mits didn't peform a genjutsu realease on this too, then he'd just be metagaming. And that would be dirt. She'd do this instead of spitting water because... well she couldn't . She could not spit water. And she wanted to die inside for it. 

She honestly wouldn't be able to do anything else until Jason Teleported which would take her out of the jutsu. Also the walls are well over 20M if you look at a picture. Hmm That wind thing would be annoying. Cool though. Water beast would have been cast by then, so there would be a big ol' water gorilla Spewing Water at a strength and speed of 100 at mits. Ling could control it remotely so it'd be keeping Mits down while her and jason did their thing. She really wouldn't be of much help until next turn, or until that wind jutsu was done with.

(Suuuuuuuper weak post so sorry)
-30 For Diana

-50 from Hiru, for Monkey Kungfu
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:03 pm
Assuming things happened as described Amber would make it to the gates just as Yen passed them, wounded and in bad shape. Bending down she would scoop him up, moving him to a safe point behind the gate, whispering assurance that she was here to help. "Be easy child, I will heal your wounds." Using the mystical palms technique she'd take the time to heal the wound caused by the Kunai before turning her attention to the conflict that had caused this situation, and that was when assurance that things would be easier came in a horrific blood curdling screech.

"Go. I'll prepare... Summon me if needed" Kira spoke quickly, biting the woman's neck to draw out her jutsus in the event something happened to her. Within the Fae she was quickly gaining strength but it was not enough. As Selene Slipped through the portal granting access to the higher plane where their summons lived kira closed her eyes drawing in Nature energy as a last resort. (happens simultaneous to the moment amber let Selene know)

Now back in the present Amber gave a gentle nod, hearing the weapon of the trinity announce Selene's entrance. "Hokage. We're here to assist. "she called out to Jason as she strafed back around the gates, taking inventory of the situation at hand. THere stood the Missing ninja they'd ran off once before looking reckless as ever. They would quickly see to that however. SHe formed two seals, creating a clone of elemental affinity which rushed foward to enter the fray. What to use, she thought to herself, situational awareness allowing her to consider the possibilities quickly before making an action.As the clone formed Amber's shadow imitation would connect to it, allowing her to take the technique in a more secretive fashion towards it's goal, Amber moving just close enough to close the distance to ensure the technique could reach. At this point assuming onion routing was put up the clone would form five seal, her intention simply to rush towards the man with wind rushing around him. Beneath her the shadow imitation jutsu would flow out, currently only at a speed of seventy. With or without onion routting the shadow imitation would move to connect to Mitsui's shadow, easilly going through his wind technique and freezing him in place with the power of Amber's shadow imitation poured through her clone. THis would begin the trinity's entrance with actions caused simultaneously by Selene to follow.

Selene rushed forward, following the wall towards the gate, Shield and sword on her arm and intent in her eyes. Shortly after the cry of sorrow that initiated her entrance into the world she formed the seals that would be vital to their combat style and a heavy rain began to pour across the battlefield. Selene in the water body made it finally into the fray, stopping about twenty five feet from any in the area, hand setting on the bag at her side holding kira's equipment. Now... Where do we go from here?

(shitty post is shitty. If i get through like 2 more posts using ap i'll actually track it but meh. to be clear amber is 20m from anyone currently and selene 25 clone is moving towards mits as onion finishes becoming active and should be there fairly shortly after it's fully powered up and ready to tear things to shreds.)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:49 pm
(I did think that I stated, that the wind already starts moving as the sphere expands, so basically, I am pretty well protected as soon as it starts... So, no, there is no power up time on that tech... Also, this sentence from Jason Senju's post "This would all happen as Yensung had started to approach from behind but before he was within 5 feet of Mitsui." basically makes Yensung appear behind me, especially since Jason was not mentioned, so bad wording that I will take advantage of... Furthermore, I was told that shadow clones appear in the same body posture as the user. So, no to the clone appearing with the tiger hand seal done already. Also, I do not need eye contact to use the jutsu, I just have to see them, and by definition, that constitutes looking in the eye.)

Since Jun would fail to cast the paralysis technique because of the fact that clones do not appear in a different body posture from the user, she would never do the tiger hand seal, as she did not remember to have to use lightning javelin and thus would fail to cast the jutsu. Now, since that was out of the way, Mitsui would end up smoothly getting out of that genjutsu. Mitsui would not see the moon up there because he would notice that his chakra signature was still within his control, and that there was chakra up above anyway. Mitsui would also see Jason's fire cone moving towards Mitsui when it would be 6 feet away. Mitsui would use the cell optimization and the masked beast technique at the same time, and would have the masked beasts merge with Mitsui. Cell optimization would boost chakra and speed. The masked beast would quickly cover Mitsui with an armor. Since it would come out from all parts of his body, Mitsui would be able to get it out in time to cover Mitsui completely. At the same time, the mask of the beast would be covered by its arms, as the fire would come close so that it would not get scorched. By the way, this would be Mitsui's wind heart that would be in the masked beast. Unfortunately, since Jun was behind Mitsui, they too would have to worry about the fire ball. As Mitsui did that technique, Jason would teleport to the top of the gates. He then would throw a kunai from the top of the gates at about 30 meters high, aimed downwards so that it would be 25 meters above Mitsui when it would reach Mitsui's place in the horizontal plane. The Kunai would be thrown at 120 speed, aimed downwards so that it would reach 25 meters above Mitsui. He would then wait until it would be exactly 25 meters above Mitsui. Then he would teleport above Mitsui. Then, Jason would do the boar and tiger seal to do the swamp of the underworld. He would then throw another kunai with seals on it at the back of the swamp, 15 meters behind Mitsui. Jason would use the ram, rat, bird, boar and tiger hand seals next to go and replicate the kunai into a thousand. Since the masked beast was merged with Mitsui, the masked beast would simply be able to escape the swamp with Mitsui because the health, speed and the strength of the beast would be 185, which is much higher than the 80 power swamp at about the same time, the Chidori Current would strike, but again, would be too impotent to be able to break through the health of the masked beast. Now, the kunai that Jason would throw, would probably be thrown at 120 speed. Since speed of the thrown object is also the strength of the object, strength it would be at, would be 120 strength too. Now finally, the sharpness. The sharpness would be speed+strength/4 + 50 which would be the sharpness of the kunai. When you plug in all the numbers, the sharpness of the kunai becomes, 110 so the kunai would fail to penetrate the masked beast that Mitsui would use to protect himself with, since they all missed the masked part and would simply not do anything to affect the threaded part.

Now, if Jason simply lets himself fall after ftging, he will end up getting burned by the fire that is still there. Mitsui would wonder how he would react to that.  

Since Jason decided to not deduct ap for using Senken no Mei, Jason's reaction time would drop back to 160. Very unfortunate times for him. Mitsui would proceed to decide to go on the attack now. Mitsui would change the cell optimizing skin layer to boost chakra instead of speed. Mitsui's masked beast would cast his Wind Missile jutsu upwards at Jason Senju at 215 speed. When the sphere of air would get to within 5 meters of Jason, Mitsui would detonate the ball and it would explode at 215 speed and 225 power. If Jason decided to FTG away, by somehow being able to react to that, then Mitsui would turn the wind missile in the direction of Jason's next location. Then, when it would get within 5 meters of Jason, Mitsui would detonate the jutsu. Mitsui would however not need to use the hand seals because the masked beast could do it for Mitsui without using it.

Mitsui would continue to watch from his chakra sensory in case any chakra signatures change. If they do, then Mitsui will  react accordingly.

(812 from using byakugan and paralysis technique last post,

Using http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24171-masked-beast-teachnique-v6?highlight=masked+beast

And http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t26863-cell-optimization
and http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28122-wind-missile
Mitsui uses cell optimization and then masked beast technique.
812 - 70 - 75 - 50(wind missile has half ap cost) - 240= 327 ap remaining
If an edit is needed, then tell me)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:17 pm
(couple things. first for onion routing no. it takes speed equal to its speed to get to the point where it does its damage. you cant activate it and then suddently wind is moving at 200 speed thats not how things work. just like with all other jutsu that require creation they arent dangerous until they're created so as the circle is forming up it would be safe. only once the winds get up to speed would they be powerful.)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:18 pm
(So Mits lets be fair and point out a few things. just pure observation. beg to disagree if there is a problem?

1. Is onion still going off or not? Like it's like you completely forgot to put that it went off? So it doesn't occur with all these additional actions going? it actually looks like you scrapped it unless I'm missing something?

B. That byakugan still active right? We be missing some parts. I missed the almost 360 degrees vision

2. how fast is the masked beast commin out your body? Equal to reatction time? What are the stats, and how easy does it go on your body? I'm positive by the time the masked beast is out of the body it's cooked. Isn't it a wind heart? That's like +20 damage to it from the fire which is moving close to 100 if I'm wrong?

3. So for jun 

A. they stated that lightning javelin was used at their decision to make an entrance as an Oppertunity to attack As I see it and read there are  no handsigns required to use it and jun payed the ap for it too so how does that make your paralyses hit?  In fact I belive since it was 50 right it's it like enabled jun to still use it their paralysis tech on you thanks to being able to move with 65 strength due to the buff meaning that you are paralyzed since you tried to deny them that? Unless of course you some how activated cell optimization a post before the battle in which I don't think you did right? yet you mysteriously failed To acknowledge their precense doesn't that Still go off? If it falls under your reaction time its still moving and if not attended too it hits I belive but we can argue that later too.

B. You never acknowledge juns own aura reaching and hitting you so does it still hit? As I see you havnt moved an inch basically. In fact you never acknowledged  their presence in any way other then stating their clone failed which was a viable wording through reasoning Then again doesn't the paralyze hit in a one shot aoe not based on if someone appears. So actually the clone wouldn't be hit since jun felt with the paralyze tech before summoning the clone. .  But there's a problem seems like due to not awknowledging you also got socked by Lord of the pit as well?  Wired?  I agree!!!  but it's all there. So where's the ap loss? If hit?

C. for the further amusing part you never even pointed out nor adressed half of their actions.   Yet their aura still went off clone or not. EXCEPT! The chidori stream.  How do you adress the chidori stream yet none of that?  Where's the debuff to your speed and strength unless you have someway to counteract it of course.... Right?*

4. Next comes kira

A.  where her entrance although badly stated and still viable in a sense. Yet you never addressed the clone nor shadow immitation jutsu  in her making attatch to your shadow. 

B. due to the above onion matter  If her clone was not stated and taken care of immediately, if  that's the case then kira just about stopped your movement's and your shanked still by both the water beast  of ling and the wood from Jason. Which if all that falls through even with your heart armor monstrocity an I believe sever ap loss. From Lord of the pit you might be quickly veering to a quick demise.

All the stuff addressed and not accounted for just about made a death sentence for you. If dutifully so pointed  out. Thing is that many things comming at you and your mass wiping tech not stated going off sort of puts you at a disadvantage. Along with not adressing any of the stuff that's comming your way. But only addressing a handful of things. now I'm a dressing this  to resolve any dumb arguments that will occur later due to the fact others Will play off all of this stuff that's occurring and the since you never addressed the  stat debuffs almost as if didn't occur (in which they did since a great deal of stuff wasn't addressed.) This is and I promise you what will cause a great deal of the mess in the combat post as well. So I say we resolve this before we all get mad and have this all get out of hand.)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:57 pm
(yen while admirable and helpful as a learning experience i'd like to make it clear the flaws pointed out are not free permission to edit to fix them and i for one do not give permission to edit. real ic battle is quite a different animal from sparring which i hope this will give u quite a level of insight on, so yep, claiming caught in imitation ))
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:59 pm
(Yensung... Here goes...

1. Is onion still going off or not? Like it's like you completely forgot to put that it went off? So it doesn't occur with all these additional actions going? it actually looks like you scrapped it unless I'm missing something?

No the Onion is not on anymore

B. That byakugan still active right? We be missing some parts. I missed the almost 360 degrees vision

No Byakugan is not on anymore either.

2. how fast is the masked beast commin out your body? Equal to reatction time? What are the stats, and how easy does it go on your body? I'm positive by the time the masked beast is out of the body it's cooked. Isn't it a wind heart? That's like +20 damage to it from the fire which is moving close to 100 if I'm wrong?

Masked beast is coming out at 100 speed, however, although it is not a wind jutsu. You can't count it as one. Furthermore, the fire comes at me at 75 speed and the masked beast threads come out from the back which means it reaches any part of my body much faster than the fire can.

3. So for jun

A. they stated that lightning javelin was used at their decision to make an entrance as an Oppertunity to attack As I see it and read there are no handsigns required to use it and jun payed the ap for it too so how does that make your paralyses hit? In fact I belive since it was 50 right it's it like enabled jun to still use it their paralysis tech on you thanks to being able to move with 65 strength due to the buff meaning that you are paralyzed since you tried to deny them that? Unless of course you some how activated cell optimization a post before the battle in which I don't think you did right? yet you mysteriously failed To acknowledge their precense doesn't that Still go off? If it falls under your reaction time its still moving and if not attended too it hits I belive but we can argue that later too.

I said that Jun basically never did the paralysis technique because I said she did not do it because she had to do the tiger hand seal and because she never stated that she would do that tiger hand seal, but she instead had her appear in that position. Basically, she never managed to do the jutsu.

B. You never acknowledge juns own aura reaching and hitting you so does it still hit? As I see you havnt moved an inch basically. In fact you never acknowledged their presence in any way other then stating their clone failed which was a viable wording through reasoning Then again doesn't the paralyze hit in a one shot aoe not based on if someone appears. So actually the clone wouldn't be hit since jun felt with the paralyze tech before summoning the clone. . But there's a problem seems like due to not awknowledging you also got socked by Lord of the pit as well? Wired? I agree!!! but it's all there. So where's the ap loss? If hit?

It does hit, but I don't need to worry about it because of the fact that the paralysis tech from Jun never happens because she never says she does it, just that the clone appears with it done already which is a no. Also I did deduct the 240 ap, look at my ap deductions.

C. for the further amusing part you never even pointed out nor adressed half of their actions. Yet their aura still went off clone or not. EXCEPT! The chidori stream. How do you adress the chidori stream yet none of that? Where's the debuff to your speed and strength unless you have someway to counteract it of course.... Right?*

I did forget about it, but I do not have to worry about that yet.

4. Next comes kira

A. where her entrance although badly stated and still viable in a sense. Yet you never addressed the clone nor shadow immitation jutsu in her making attatch to your shadow.

That will be a problem too. I will not worry about that yet, although yes she did.

B. due to the above onion matter If her clone was not stated and taken care of immediately, if that's the case then kira just about stopped your movement's and your shanked still by both the water beast of ling and the wood from Jason. Which if all that falls through even with your heart armor monstrocity an I believe sever ap loss. From Lord of the pit you might be quickly veering to a quick demise.

Jason, decided not to do the wood tech. I don't have to worry about that. Yes it will be a problem soon.

All the stuff addressed and not accounted for just about made a death sentence for you. If dutifully so pointed out. Thing is that many things comming at you and your mass wiping tech not stated going off sort of puts you at a disadvantage. Along with not adressing any of the stuff that's comming your way. But only addressing a handful of things. now I'm a dressing this to resolve any dumb arguments that will occur later due to the fact others Will play off all of this stuff that's occurring and the since you never addressed the stat debuffs almost as if didn't occur (in which they did since a great deal of stuff wasn't addressed.) This is and I promise you what will cause a great deal of the mess in the combat post as well. So I say we resolve this before we all get mad and have this all get out of hand.)

Unless any of that is 185 power or above, I don't have to worry about it.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:07 pm
(I pointed it out because I sense a big blow up in future. But mots should take account of debuffs and the ap loss of Lord of pit plus paralyzed as well as well as imitated. All flaws were pointed out for the sake of claiming and preventing God modding. 

Mits I admire the battle posts they are great but like a genjutsu if you did not notice it then did you have a say of it happening or not? Not really. Unless you actively felt with it you can't do much on the point. I admit though the paralyze jutsu was sloppy part thy.  Anyway I'm not cheesing I'm being frank and dealing with the issue before it starts any further. Gotta put out a fire before it spreads out to the crops. Ah I see you felt with so lol)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:11 pm
(I am acknowledging what I need to, I do try to prevent god modding, although I am happy to pound on holes in posts.)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:42 pm
(Without further delay)

Yen basically stood there for a few seconds his chakra flaring. Well shows that all to dust occurs if you blink. What was a century of stuff done was merely as second as yen back peddled around the corner about 10 meters away from the fight. this would occur as jun would appear as yen would duck into an alley way taking Taking cover behind a building yen weaved a rat boar hand sign as he felt space and time slow down a bit speeding him up and further enabling him to take in   account of the world around him. Yen would start running starting at a speed of 20   25 meters between then various alley ways as ran down a maze of alleyways to the right of the wall. As he proceeded to the center of the village alerting any joninn and anbu on hand to proceed immediately to the gate. As many were as already heading to the commotion yen would then head immediately home to hota assuring he was safe.

(Exit post and adios)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum