Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Hi alll again!!!

+9
Denkiteki
Alister Yama
Cosplay Queen Saya
CoCo Wei
Lingqi Rentei
Jason Senju
Risako Akara
Makashi Nara
Matteo
13 posters
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Hi alll again!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi alll again!!!

Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:33 pm
(Totally not how that skill works XD)
What an Effing Troglodyte this guy was. No manners what so ever. I mean like, gag me with a spoon bro. 'I'd like if yo told the truth.' like pa-shaw. Hiru looked around suspciously at the dozens of wanted posters of this guy that had been flying around the outskirts of the leaf village for the last few weeks. Now Hiru couldn't read the human language, well maybe he could. It's pretty much been established that he's smarter than ling, and perhaps all the people she hung out with, but if he could those papers would say something like 'Wanted for Attacking the Hidden Rain village, and attempting to assault it's leader.' Huh.

"eep eep eep chirp eep." He'd announce in his monkey accent. 

"Copy that ghost rider." Ling would try to say, but well... She had half of Jason's skull in her mouth so no words actually came out. She' just listened as he spoke his words out of his mouth, and into everyone's ears.

Then she removed her mouth from Jason's head and spoke herself. "Yeah and don't try to lie like a lying liar, because Jason can totally tell if you are or not. Cause like he's super keen eyed and stuff. You'd be like 'oh I can tottaly beat all you guys singal hadidly' and he be like 'yo, dats a lie.' and then you'd be like 'no it's not.' and he'd be like 'yo, dats a lie to.' then you'd look like a fool for being in a double lie, and we'd all laugh at you. Laugh at you more, cause that lady up there is laughing at you already. Then you'd just look ridiculous." Keeping in mind that as she was saying this the top of Jason's head was in a massive cow-lick and covered in lings saliva. "So Don't lie, bro. Don't lie." 
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:15 pm
Mako had been watching the entire spectacle. Ling attached to the Hokage's head, Risako cracking up and even the conversation following.  Kozai he thought back and knew he had heard the name from some event but didn't know when or why.  He stored it away for a later date and continued with the problem at hand. Mako realized they weren't in as much danger as he had originally felt. He loosened up a bit though still ready to react at the drop of a hat.  He listened to the words and the conversation as it went forward.

Then Mitsui demanded to know everyone guarding the gate, and to this Mako would refuse to reply unless asked to by the Lord Hokage. Was Mako unfriendly? No he was typically nice with many people he met, but he was cautious and this man right now was not someone who he wanted knowing his name.  He continued from his perch watching as the events unfolded.  He had worked with Risako and Ling extensively on missions in the past and knew their abilities though this was the first time ever being this close to the Hokage.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:50 pm
Risako was still laughing, hard I might add. Her right hand came up to wipe away a few shiny tears from her silvery eyes. Taking a moment, she regained her composure, and gripped the katana once again, still giggling with watery eyes. She was kind of ready for this whole situation to end.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:38 am
Mitsui would be even more pissed off hearing what they all had to say. So this hokage and Kozai had an arrangement. What was it? Mitsui would then ask, "It seems that it did not go well. What was that arrangement? I am looking for him. Also, I do want to live here. I would assume you are the hokage, Jason?" Mitsui would find this quite irritating. Mitsui would wait to hear the answer. Mitsui was mad.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:32 pm
This was unsettling. Too many people were around to hear what Jason had to say about Kozai. Well, the truth was bound to come out eventually. He might as well own up to his sins now. However no matter what he said he couldn't allow Mitsui to stay in Konoha for two reasons. The first was that Mitsui was apparently an associate of Kozai and Jason didn't know what he was capable of. The second reason was the promise to Maku that he wouldn't associate with missing ninja. Taking a deep breath Jason would begin to speak. He kept his senses peeled in case things began to get out of hand. It was a good thing Jason had placed a seal on the top of the wall when he had arrived next to Mako and Risako. At least he could get Ling out of danger before engaging Mitsui if it came to that.

"Well the arrangement was that he was to procure Sharingan eyes from willing Konoha Uchiha under the understanding that he could regrow their eyes without harming them or taking away their ability to access the Sharingan. Unfortunately it seemed I was being used by Kozai and I couldn't allow that. There was a small fight between Kozai and a few of my ninja before I convinced Kozai to leave Konoha. I do not know where he is now but he is certainly not here. I can give you fresh food and water and bring you any supplies you need but i cannot at this time allow you to stay in the village. You seem to be an associate of Kozai and with that on top of your being wanted and a condition of alliance with the village of Hoshigakure I cannot let you stay here. I have given you all the information I have on Kozai so far. Now I must ask that you please leave."
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:57 pm
Boy Had coco heard that. Phew, oh man. 

Hiru was dancing on top of Ling's head getting a little crazy as he was now that things were lighting up around here. "Ooh ah, eep eep eep chirp."

"Hiru you crazy monkey calm down. Wink" She'd then wink. Because Hiru couldn't see the wink, so she had to make sure that he knew that she was winking. "And definitely don't do that thing." He knew what thing he defiantly wasn't suppose to do, especially if she did her thing. 

Then Jason started talking and she shut up. But Hiru kept on screeching, that crazy monkey what was he doing? Because Jason was really the only person she felt a sense approaching Calm around. So she let him talk because it seemed that he had something to say. He talked about some shady dealings and Ling was all like whatever about it. She didn't really see how it mattered one way or another. He wanted to do something fun, and he did it so there. 

She almost burst into laughter when He asked this guy to leave. Good he smelled weird, and talked funny. She didn't want him skulking around this place. Nuh-uh.

Her blue eyes kept on shining out at the man, and kept eye contact while the whole situation was going on. Because Jason was saying things he probably didn't want to hear, so he might do something that they probably didn't want to see.
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:41 pm
Mako loosened his composure, in his studies he knew that removing possible pedestrians from the line of fire immediately was the first priority. He had never seen the Hokage in combat and knew nothing of Mitsui but with the Hokage being a Senju he knew that the ninjutsu could cover a massive amount of ground and if that happened Ling, Risako and himself needed to clear out.  He looked around noticing the seal on the wall, and Mako gained a great deal of respect for the Lord Hokage despite the fact that he spoke of some underworld dealings that had occured.  As a ninja of the Leaf Mako would follow the Lord Hokage to his own death. 

He prepared for trouble should it occur but would not make any actions whatsoever.  Mako did not want this ninja in his home and supported Jason wholeheartedly, but avoiding conflict was paramount.  He continued to stand motionless and IF Mitsui so much as moved aggressively Mako would begin the forceful extraction of his fellow Chuunin.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:52 pm
Risako wiped the tears from her eyes, and stood up, semi-correcting her composure. Instead of placing her hand back on her katana, since she had back up, she decided to give something else a try. Her hands quickly met to form the Rat hand seal, which would be the beginning of jutsu, but she would only continue should the stranger in front of her do anything that seemed to aggressive.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:35 pm
Mitsui got what he needed. Mitsui was still very angry about what he did with Kozai, and would think about how to react about that. However, there was even more things he wanted to know, since one does not normally get to talk to the hokage much. Mitsui would proceed to ask some more questions. Mitsui would say, "Wow, I never thought that would happen. I hate being mentioned about my bounty. The first week or so, I had about 2 attacks from bounty hunters a day. I don't want to think you all are too. Also, there was this girl, who appeared the last time I saw you. Who was she? Was she related to anyone? What do you think of her? What is her name? I know there were a few other missing nin here too, what happened to them? Finally, why did you ask for missing nin to get you sharingan afterwards?" 

Mitsui would stop after those questions. He expected either to be told that he was to tell no more about this, answers to the questions, or a fight. Mitsui would at the same time prepare more questions. Mitsui found it a little bit funny that it seemed, that he was literally interrogating the hokage.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:29 pm
And then Jason was pelted with even more questions from Mitsui. He asked about Kiranomo, the Hell's Angel, he asked about the other missing ninja that were in Konoha around that time and lastly asked about why Jason asked missing ninja for sharingan. Jason hadn't told Mitsui this so he assumed Mitsui knew from the contract that he had originally sent out. That was how Maku knew after all so it made sense that other missing ninja like Mitsui would have the information as well. It seemed like Jason was being interrogated by Mitsui. Well that wasn't right, Jason should be the one doing the questioning in this situation. "Her name is Kira. I don't know much about her. As for the other missing ninja that were present here, well one of them became a Konoha shinobi and then died shortly afterward. The others have either left or are in hiding. As for why I sent a contract to collect sharingan that's my business. My turn. What is your affiliation to Kozai Yuki? Why do you wish to live in Konoha? What happened in Amegakure to warrant your bounty?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum