Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Hi alll again!!!

+9
Denkiteki
Alister Yama
Cosplay Queen Saya
CoCo Wei
Lingqi Rentei
Jason Senju
Risako Akara
Makashi Nara
Matteo
13 posters
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Hi alll again!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Hi alll again!!!

Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:28 pm
(Jason and I talked, he said that one of his sentences was not clear enough, and made me think that you were coming from behind me... Jason?)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:30 pm
(Great a bunch of retyping)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:31 pm
(Don't yet)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:32 pm
(Ik ik)
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:58 pm
(Yes my one sentence saying you were approaching from behind me was not clear enough and made mitsui for some reason think that you were coming from behind him instead. It doesn't really matter though since I can save everyone in this topic from mitsuis attack anyway oh and I'll probably post on this some time tonight )
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:36 pm
(i'm gonna go ahead and claim mitsui's death. Here are my reasons why:

Every action takes 1 second to happen, each hand seal takes .5 seconds to happen. Now, Ling reacted to Jason's chakra spiking before jason even began to make hand seals and ling performed 2 hand seals to cast her genjutsu which took a total of 1 second to hit mitsui. Mitsui reacted to jason beginning to raise his arms to make hand seals by activating his byakugan taking 1 second to happen. Now since ling already started her hand seals she would finish making them at exactly the same time mitsui began to activate his byakuga. If you're being generous her genjutsu would hit mitsui at exactly the same time that his byakugan was fully activated. Now, since mitsui was trapped in the genjutsu we go down to the second half of his post.

Jason would perform 2 hand seals to cast nativity which would take 1 second to happen. FTG happens instantly so that doesnt disrupt the timeline. Since jason's hand seals began the second mitsui was trapped in the genjutsu that gives mitsui 1 second to escape the genjutsu before jason's technique happens. In the genjutsu mitsui says he looks at the water and the moon before taking his hands out of his pocket and trying to release the genjutsu. Looking around would take one second. Taking his hands out of his pockets would take one second. Performing the genjutsu release seal would take .5 of a second. This means that 1.5 seconds passed from the time jason's jutsu started and mitsui coming out of the genjutsu. Now you can even say that looking around doesnt take a second to happen in which case mitsui would have .5 of a second from the time jason's jutsu started to him coming out of the genjutsu.

The speed of Jason's wood jutsu is 100. An average human being can run 3 feet in 1 second. Now lets say 8 speed is the average human speed. That means for every 8 speed something can move 3 feet per second. 96 speed allows the movement of 36 feet per second. Jason's technique is moving at 100 speed so its a little more than that. Now mitsui is 6 feet tall. The wooden box jason is forming moves at 100 speed and begins to pierce mitsui when it reaches just over 6 feet tall. Now 36 feet divided by 6 is 6. 1 second divided by 6 is .16 of a second. This means that it takes exactly .16 of a second from the time jason's jutsu started to pierce mitsui. However since the wooden spikes still need to grow inside of the box to pierce mitsui lets say it takes a total of .20 of a second to kill mitsui. Now let me remind you that because of the actions performed by mitsui he escaped the genjutsu at exactly .5 a second after jason's jutsu started. Last time i checked .20 of a second was less than .5 of a second which means that mitsui would escape the genjutsu after he had already been pierced in every vital spot in his body by jason's wood jutsu.)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:41 pm
(Hey, some things are instantenous, some are not, activating the byakugan and doing things like the paralysis technique without any hand seals are instant. Like the ftg, I have stuff that happens instantly too. Hand seals are not... Furthermore, you made my 25 higher speed than yours absolutely worthless. Finally, shouldn't me taking my hands out of my pockets take even less time? I mean that requires no precision unlike hand seals lol. )

Last edited by Mitsui the Heart Eater<33 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 271700

Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:27 pm
(Just wanted to pop in and say that Jason's math explanation is a bit ehhhhh o.o

Your wood can move 18 feet every half second (according to your math) but Mits has to take the same amount of time to move his hands together from his pockets while moving at a higher speed? O.o hand seals don't randomly all take .5 seconds, a guy with 10 speed doesn't do them as quickly as the guy with 100 speed.

When talking about who does what first, you need to be talking about speed, reaction time, and distance. Time is really awkward in nrpg mechanics and has to be deduced by using the speed stat and distance, not randomly giving actions a set amount of time to complete o.o Especially if you're gonna say that one of your techniques, despite taking as much effort to use [FTG compared to byakugan], doesn't have this arbitrary rule applied to it.

Comments on the battle itself (not this is all from just reading a few posts, this is not me making a verdict as a battle mod):

Due to mitsui's own wording I'm not entirely sure when he intended to use paralysis tech, he first says its after using byakugan then later says paralysis jutsu was used the same time as byakugan.

Ling basically says shes working in tandem with whoever goes first, but doesn't really say which of Jason's actions would get her to jump into action [just that when she 'felt Jason going']. Jasons states his first action in his post as a hand seal, which Mitsui timelined before so I'm assuming Ling will be activating her genjutsu after seeing Mitsui's chakra begin moving.

Mitsui's RT is 195 I believe
Jason's is 270
Lings is 160?

Anyway, if Mitsui were to perform byakugan+paralysis at the same time or near enough to the same time that to him it would be immediate, because hes activating these abilities with mental commands as there are no hands seals far as I'm aware he can perform them quickly enough that Ling would be perceiving both uses of Mits's chakra as one action due to her lower reaction time [really sorry if I got the rt numbers wrong].

Upon seeing the chakra Ling would be caught in the technique, however far as I'm aware being bound by steel ropes doesn't automatically make one unable to speak, and paralysis technique doesn't choke people as far as I'm aware, so Hiru would still be screaming and Ling's gen would still go off [as Ling is just physically impaired by the paralysis technique, it doesn't mess with her chakra and I thought the gen she was using didn't have seals?].

If I messed up Ling's Rt and its equal to or higher than Mits's she can discern the byakugan activation from the paralysis technique as two separate actions, and thus from her post would have Genjutsu'd Mits when he activated byakugan but before he paralyzed them.

As for the 'Mits gen releasing before Jason finishes doing seals' thing, if that even still matters, all I'm gonna say is Mits is moving 1.25x faster but I'm not really sure where Jason's hands are before he does hand seals.

Really hope at least some of what I've posted is helpful. This isn't a formal post as a battle mod as I haven't gotten a chance to read the whole topic yet, originally just wanted to comment on Jason's post about time but thought I'd make some comments of other stuff I saw as well. Also had to make a few of assumptions while writing this post that could be wrong.

Please note another mod may post at some other point saying I have no clue what I'm talking about. If so they're probably right.)
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:14 pm
(k my math reasons were obviously wrong and didnt work, which i knew it wouldnt but figured it was worth a shot, so now time for a real post)

If the first part of Mitsui's post happens Jason's body would turn grey almost immediately after being immobilized increasing his strength to 60 and his chakra to 135 and he would continue with his previous actions of performing hand seals, FTGing and make all the wood constructs that were used to attack Mitsui. However his eyes would turn from a sea of forest green to a pool of crimson with a small island of black in the shape of a tomoe along the outer edge, signifying the activation of his sharingan the moment he arrives on top of the gate wall. If Mitsui performs any action other than being stuck in the wood Jason will cease holding the snake hand seal and will instead perform the hand seals Boar-Tiger and a large swamp would form underneath mitsui with him at the center. The swamp would grow at a speed of 90 to become 30 meters in diameter and 18 meters deep. If mitsui would perform the onion technique to destroy the wood and attack jason would use his sharingan to see it coming and FTG to safely while thinking of a plan.

If the second part of Mitsui's post happens, where he is stuck in the genjutsu, instead of continuing to use the nativity technique Jason would perform the Horse hand seal and spew forth a wall of flames covering 50 meters in height and 50 meters in width moving straight for Mitsui at a speed of 75 with a power of 100. The fire can reach up to 70 meters away from its source. If this happens, since mitsui stated that he could see both the wood and water when coming out of the genjutsu, the fire should be close enough to reach him starting from 7 feet away. If mitsui continues to use the onion technique the fire will gain more power and overwhelm him. At the same time Jason performs the Horse hand seal he would activate his one tomoe sharingan and his juugo dna to increase his strength to 60 and his chakra to 110. If mitsui performs something other than just standing there and dying including even the smallest spike in his chakra such as releasing the genjutsu jason will react by FTGing himself and ling to the top of the gate wall and launching a kunai marked with the FTG seal into the air 30 meters above Mitsui's head as fast as he can dislocating his shoulder which will heal automatically thanks to his senju healing ability. Jason will then immediately FTG to that kunai with Ling once it reaches 25 meters above Mitsui. While in the air Jason will perform the hand seals Boar-Tiger and a swamp 30 meters wide and 18 meters deep will appear surrounding mitsui with mitsui at the center of the swamp. Jason will then throw a single kunai to the edge of the swamp behind mitsui that is exactly 15 meters behind mitsui. Just after throwing this kunai jason will perform the hand seals Ram-Rat-Bird-Boar-Tiger and the single kunai will turn into a thousand kunai raining down upon mitsui as well as scattered around the now battlefield.

jutsu used:
if the first half of mitsui's post happens 
-30 ap for juugo
-5 for sharingan 
-40 for swamp
689 ap remaining since the other costs were payed and this is a timeline

if the second half of mitsui's post happens
-40 for fire annhilation
-30 juugo
-5 sharingan
-40 swamp
-40 shuriken shadow clone
-140 ftg
539 ap

Last edited by Jason Senju on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Jun
Jun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:48 am
(Watch Me Senpai! Also if you want me to edit anything. Give me a ring!)

Jun had been crouching in a tree watching the whole thing go down and suppressing her chakra all the while. She was a creeper of the forest. The Tree was stationed fifteen meters behind Mitsui. She always kept close to the village because she liked to keep tabs on things in case she was needed. She’d been drawn to the scene once the third massive Chakra Signature showed up. If only she’d had time to grab the popcorn. She kept her Chakra nice and quite, and climbed up a tree while everyone was having their awkward conversation. Everyone was keeping an eye on this guy, and this guy was keeping an eye on everyone so it wasn’t an unreasonable position to put herself in. She had an amused smile on her face as she caught the man from the wanted posters talking to the kage. She curled her bare toes on the bark of nearby tree she was hiding in. The Hokage was getting annoyed, and there was ling! Good old ling good to see she was alive, to Jun’s surprise. Then there were two Chuunin who ran away with their legs between their tails. Well that was no good. Jun was a traitor to her village and she was sticking around. Okay let’s face it she wasn’t a traitor she was a hero, she totally killed that crazy rain nin. A Hero In exile. She liked that. Yeah, that’s what she was. And what did heroes do? Kill Bad guys. She was only an inch away from being fifteen meters from Mitsui. Samneric were biting onto her coat’s draw strings looking like big tacky draw string tips. She was crouching like she needed to go to the bathroom in a bush, and had her wrists resting over her knees dangling freely and having a good enough fluidity to let her get into battle when need be. The Hokage made a move and she joined in. What better way to show that she was a hero, and still loyal to the leaf village than to kill this pest of a human for him? When Jason began to make his move Jun would too, leaning and shuffling forward an inch while also activating Lightning Javelin. (This is going off Denkiteki’s post) This would finish As lingqi caught Mitsui in the genjutsu. To Mitsui’s justice he saw Jun in the tree’s in all likely hood, and targeted her with the Paralysis jutsu too. Not that it mattered because Lighting Javelin but Mits now knew that she was there, one because his byakugan probably saw her, and because she was no longer hiding her chakra. He’d be feeling a bit sluggish and fatigued now as Jun’s Aura drained him of twenty speed and strength, making jun faster than him. So she brought those hands who were already close together and formed the clone seal, and a clone would appear below the tree line, with it’s hands in the tiger seal. The clone would appear Before Mitsui finished his own tiger seal to release the genjutsu, The clones aura would have hit Mitsui, and hit him for a second debuff which would now make Lingqui and the Hokage Faster than him, however slightly. It’s also be hanging upside down and hanging upside down off a tree branch using chakra to keep her stuck there. The Clone’s handseal would be used to cast the paralysis jutsu on mitsui because that was fun. Mitsui would be frozen and stopped from finishing his tiger seal which his hands were still not able to complete, because hand in pockets, plus debuff, plus time to spiral into the genjutsu, plus time to realize genjutsu, plus distance from pockets to together.The jutsu would only have a power of twenty but at this point mits would be down forty strength. While trapped in the genjutsu, and Jun’s own ninjutsu Mits would have been unable to counter The Hokage’s attack. The will of fire would burn him, also trees would just rip his butt apart. Jun’s clone would activate Lightning Javelin, and jump down from the branch, and land on her hands. That's a jump speed of 65 if you care of such things. Once there she would send out an electric current through the ground Hitting Mitsui if he wasn’t dead by this point. It’d travel through the ground so it’d go right through the onion and shock, numb, and kill him. It’d be even cooler if this was combed with the swamp to make mitsui get sucked into tomb of electric mud. And he wouldn’t even be able to right ti because his limbs would be numb. While the Clone was doing that the Real Jun would FormTiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake and form a substitution with a log fifty-meters to her left, in tree cover getting out of the way of kunai and fire, and water, and wind, and hell or heighwater. She’d see where life took her from here.  If something like a Fireball of doom, or a Rain of Kunai, or just a single kunai, or any form of friendly fire, or even hostile fire she’d do that. If not she’d stay in the tree and think about how to mess with stuff from there.
700 ap
Lightning Javelin -30ap +30 Strength and speed
670 ap

Clone -30
320 ap for Jun, and Clone
Tree Walking -1
319 For Clone
Paralysis -10
309 For Clone
Lightning Javelin -30
279 For Clone
Chidori Current -55 81 power 90 Speed
225 Ap For Clone

Substitution
315 For Jun

Mitsui losses 240 ap Due to my Lord Of The Pit and the Jutsu I did while he was doing his own. And additional 180 could be drained depending if he ends up boosting Stamina or not. The Math used being -60 ap for each Jutsu I used. 60 coming from the difference between Mit's Stamina, and my chakra.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum