Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Hi alll again!!!

+9
Denkiteki
Alister Yama
Cosplay Queen Saya
CoCo Wei
Lingqi Rentei
Jason Senju
Risako Akara
Makashi Nara
Matteo
13 posters
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Hi alll again!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Hi alll again!!!

Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:49 pm
(oh lord, also, Jun, why would chidori current just go through? Shouldn't it need to be strong enough?)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:33 pm
Ok to add to this, Jason will be editing his post, please give him time, thank you.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:37 pm
Edited
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:59 pm
Mkay, Approving the death of Jason, his entire body was destroyed and nothing remains.

Feel free to continue the topic from that point onward.
Jun
Jun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:42 pm
(Well my argument is that as its presented Chidori Current passes Through Mediums. It’s able to pass through the ground despite not destroying the ground. To My knowledge the threads mitsui is made of are organic in nature which means they conduct electricity, (Yes being organic does not necessarily make them conductive, but they come from humans and humans are in fact conductive) and the way Mitsui described his armor is that “it would come out from all parts of his body” Which would to me indicate that the threads originate from within him and continue outside of him. The electricity would Just flow along the big electrical cord that is his body and fry whatever it can (Organs and his normal threads.) But even if that wasn’t the case just touching the armor which would be electrified would electrify him. If someone wore a suit of Iron Plate even if it could shrug off a sword, it’d still conduct electricity, and shock you. And in the Armor rules it does state that certain armors are weak to certain attacks, so I’m not crazy for presenting the idea I hope. Of course this wouldn’t work with a regular Chidori, but this jutsu is a moving current which passes through obstacles.

I Hope this clears up my line of thought.)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:42 pm
(Yes, they would come out of my body, however, I feel like the masked beast should be able to resist the lightning, especially since it is not a good conductor of electricity. Also, I am not sure you fulfill the "2 chidori techniques" part of it.)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:15 am
(jun lovely, link your stats page and put it in your sig please)
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:17 am
[23:14:31 22/10/2015] @ Kurisu Ametsuchi : Viper said Chidori Current would fuck EGF 

(Thar we go)
Jun
Jun
Citizen

Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:25 am
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28093-jun

(Are Chidori and Chidori Katana Not considered Chidori Techs? Those names might be a little misleading then!

Now where do we go from here? )
Jun
Jun
Citizen

Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:13 am
(Mitsui’s post confirms the hit, and Kurisu confirms the damage)

After Subbing Jun would Sense several of the Chakra Signatures Drop to Zero, Including the Wanted Ninja. Her work here was done. She’d made up her Sins for her crimes against The hidden leaf village, and fulfilled Corin’s dying Wish. She left once More into the forest Content with the work that she’d done. Now that she wasn’t living with CoRin’s ghost haunting her, perhaps it was time she could live for herself again.

(Exit,Claiming A kill on Mitsui. I know I’m stretching it but I would like to try and Claim S-Rank Wanderer, thinking that the survivors of the attack would see that Jun really has the village’s best interest at heart. If not I understand, because the Hokage is lacking the life required to make such a decree.

953 words, that I’d like to put towards Chidori Sharp Spear)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum