Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 10:22 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Late Night DipToday at 9:43 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 50%
5 Posts - 21%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Come get stronger together (Open) Empty Come get stronger together (Open)

Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:11 pm
Kaze walked down the streets of Konoha once again heading towards the training grounds, he had made this trip so many types the boy could probably get to his destination blindfolded. Day in and day out he trained and slowly he felt that he was coming along as a shinobi, maybe one day he would reach his goal. Although it would be a while before he was at that level of skill.

Meanwhile on the streets the handsome boy was receiving the normal hungry stares from women of all ages. Yes he was an attractive fellow but they didn't have to look at him as a piece of meat, they could speak or wave, something other than just stare. Kaze didn't mind it being the person he was he enjoyed the attention, especially when it came from really pretty girls, but that's beside the point.

The Uchiha turned the last corner of his trip before reaching the training grounds, it looked like he had just missed someone training seeing that the ground was littered with ninja tools. 'Guess I was too late.' He thought looking around, stripping off his jacket and the shirt under it exposing his muscular torso, Kaze decided to get down to business, now the question was what would he learn today?
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Come get stronger together (Open) Empty Re: Come get stronger together (Open)

Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:40 pm
Kotsuzui found himself laying down in the grass, hands behind his head and a blade of grass sticking out of his mouth. Left leg bent with his right leg placed on top of his left knee, Kotsuzui played with his own toes as he rested beneath the shade of a massive tree. The thing is, he had actually gotten drunk the night before and instead of going to his own place, he ended up falling asleep where he found himself right now. When he woke up, he did not feel like going out into the sun right away, and quite frankly was too laze to get up. So he decided he was going to relax where he was for a bit where he was.

The young Kaguya's attention was grabbed when he noticed that there were a bunch of girls all looking at the same person. Kotsuzui slightly lifted his head just a bit with the help of his hands to see what it was that they were all mesmerized by. To no ones surprise, it was some male that they all found attractive as they could not help but stare at him as he passed by. With further inspection, Kotsuzui could not help but notice that he had somehow or somewhere seen this person before. "Damn he looks familiar" Kotsuzui said to himself as he forced himself up onto his hands. The fact Kotsuzui could not remember where he had seen the kid was bugging the Kaguya and he decided he was going to find out who he was. With a motivation to now get him off of his ass and out and about, Kotsuzui got to his feet and began trailing behind Fate.

After following him for a short while, Kotsuzui followed the kid to the training grounds where he removed his top layer of clothing. Kotsuzui soon followed behind him entering the training ground. He spotted all the weapons that were left on the ground and made sure to not step on any of them as the Kaguya was barefoot, as always. "Good looks, now you're taking your clothes off. Trying to show off?" Kotsuzui asked jokingly as he placed his hands behind his head while standing straight up. "Say, have we met before?" Kotsuzui would ask the young Konoha shinobi. "You look oddly familiar, but I can't for the life of me remember where i've seen you before."

402/402
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:07 pm
A voice caught Kaze's attention, it appeared he wasn't alone, turning to face the direction the voice was coming from the boy could see that it belonged to a shinobi he had met not too long ago. What was his name, 'Kasumi? No that's not it, Ko... Ko-Kotsuzui, yeah that's it.' The genin smiled as he faced the man he had come to know as The Drunk, luckily he remembered his name, unlike his counterpart. "If you're ashamed of your body I'll cover up." Kaze spoke in a teasing tone while gesturing towards the stump his clothing lay on. "But yes we have met before, I believe your name was Kotsuzui, you were drunk at the time so it makes sense you can't think of my name at the moment. Anyways my name is Kaze." He would add a little mock salute, lazily placing two fingers on his temple before gently flicking them in the older man's direction. 

The boy leaned against a training dummy looking at Kotsuzui, he didn't know much about the guy other than the fact that he liked alcohol, and while he would like to learn more about him, this wan't really the time or the place. "So what brings you to this lovely part of the village, training? Or did you just come to look at me?" Kaze would speak in a way that showed he was only kidding and hopefully the man in front of him didn't take offense to the boy's joke.
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:49 pm
"Don't worry, it's visually appealing" Kotsuzui said in reply to Kaze offering to put his clothes back on as he gave him a wink, obviously joking with the young Genin. It turns out the two of them had met before, and his name was Kaze. "Kaze?" Kotsuzui thought as he looked up into the sky as if looking into his brain searching for where he had heard that name before. "Oh that's right" Kotsuzui claimed looking back at Kaze. "Kaze Uchiha, you're the one I met with the guy at the park who was ubber depressed. I wonder what happened to him?" Kotsuzui wondered. But it really did not matter to him, Kotsuzui had more on his plate than to wonder what had come of some other Shinobi.

After Kaze's last remark, Kotsuzui could not help but grin at his remark. Brushing through his crimson red hair and scaling his hand down his long pony tail that dangled on his back, Kotsuzui locked his purple eyes onto Kaze's "Nah, I'm not into little boys" Kotsuzui said as his mocking nature came out a bit. "The real reason I came here was because I couldn't put a name to your face. Nothing more nothing less. However..." as another grin spread across the young Kaguya's face. "It would seem that you've come to here train. And if i've learned anything it's that training on your own is complete shit. If it pleases you, I could help you train, you look like you need it" as Kotsuzui instigated the young Genin once again. If there was anything that Kaze would learn today, it would be that Kotsuzui loved to instigate people.

278/680
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:32 am
(Sorry for the Wait)

Yes training on your own was boring but sometimes it couldn't be avoided, at least this time he would have a partner. Although Kaze wasn't quite sure what the man meant when he said that Kaze looked like he needed the training. Maybe it meant nothing at all and then again maybe it meant the boy needed to work even harder, either way he would be training today so it didn't matter. "I'd definitely appreciate having you as a training partner, I know looks can be deceiving but you look like you'll push me past my limits. Whenever you're ready." With that Kaze would hop backwards a few meters putting a sizable gap between the two before their spar began.

Kaze would slide into a fighting stance, knees slightly bent allowing for him to react to any action Kotsuzui could possibly throw at him. Blinking the boy's eyes were now red and contained two black tomoe. He was now ready lying in wait, the anticipation was evident throughout his entire body. Excitement poured from his body as he waited, Kaze just knew this was going to be fun.

-10 AP for sharingan
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:08 am
The Uchiha boy accepted Kotsuzui's offer to train with him. A smile spread across his face, he was about to train with another Konoha Genin as he had done recently with another member of the Kaguya clan. "I'm looking forward to seeing what your limits are" Kotsuzui said as he replied to Kaze. "I don't think you're being deceived" he replied as cocky as always when Kaze mentioned Kotsuzui looked like he could push him to his limits. With that, the shirtless Uchiha jumped back a few meters and got down into a defensive stance as he waited for Kotsuzui to make the first move. "Those eyes must be the Uchiha's clan ability" Kotsuzui said to himself when he noticed the boy's eyes change to a red color with two dots on them. Though one of his teammates were in fact also an Uchiha, Kotsuzui had never seen the clan's true power. Maybe today would be the day. "Maybe it'll be you who pushes me to my limits" Kotsuzui added, referring to his new eyes.

Just like his most recent spar with John, his training partner was prompting Kotsuzui to make the first move. With his last spar, Kotsuzui taunted the shit out of John until he made the first move and it had worked. But he decided he was not going to do that, he was going to make the first move to test the skills of the Uchiha boy. Removing his arms from behind his head casually, Kotsuzui flashed a quick grin before he swung his hands together forming the  Dog, Tiger, Snake, Dog, Rat, and finally the Snake hand seals as he knelt down and slapped his hands onto the surface of the ground. 10 earth stone projectiles shot out of the ground in front of Kotsuzui high up into the air as it arched and began coming straight down towards Kaze. However, just as his stones reached the apex of their height, Kotsuzui clapped his hands together and slammed them back down onto the ground hopefully while Kaze's attention was up watching the stones. The ground under Kaze would detach from the surrounding ground 5 meters wide and lift him into the air. With the stone projectiles falling down above Kaze and the ground below him lifting him into the air, his window for avoiding the stone projectiles was closing ever so quickly on him.

399/1079

20 ap for Flying Thrown Stones
10 ap for Moving Earth Core

AP: 276

Health: 15 (35) [+20 from bloodline]
Chakra: 30
Stamina:
Speed: 64
Strength: 35
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:14 pm
Kaze observed his opponent in the moments before he made his first move, the Kaguya's comment made the boy smirk slightly maybe he would be the one to push Kotsuzui. With a quick grin his partner swung his hands down from their position behind his head, forming a series of hand seals before smacking his hands to the ground causing ten stone projectiles to fly up. At the sight of these projectiles Kaze immediately moved further back putting more space between the stone shards and himself, approximately twelve meters in all. As he made this move the spot where he had just been standing shot up into the air, if he hadn't been so worried about getting away from those earth projectiles in the first place he would have been lifted up by the ground and taken for a head on collision with the stone shards. It was clear that Kotsuzui was going to give his all so it would only be fair if the Uchiha returned the favor, after all you can't improve your skill level if you don't push yourself.

Now out of harms way it was Kaze's turn to attack, weaving a few hand seals and then placing his index finger and thumb in a circle around his mouth he blew out a large ball of fire. As the ball sped towards its target, Kotsuzui, the young boy ran behind it using the blazing sphere to hide his figure. Depending on how the fireball was dealt with Kaze would react in a variety of ways; if it was extinguished he would simply leap through it using the smoke that was created to sneak up close throwing a roundhouse at his partner as he emerged through the smoke. If it was dodged the boy would leap up from behind the ball quickly surveying the area for his target before forming another set of seals and firing a barrage of six smaller fireballs towards the Kaguya once he was located. With his sharingan activated he should be able to track the older man's movements with relative ease.

-20 AP for Great Fireball
-20 AP for Phoenix Flower (Possibly)

220 AP remaining (excluding phoenix fire for now)
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:04 pm
The young Uchiha evaded Kotsuzui's earth combo with relative ease, simply jumping back so the barrage of earth stones missed as well as the ground below him missing. Now it was Kaze's turn and he did not hesitate to make his move. He proceeded by performing his own set of hand seals and placing a hand in front of his mouth as he released a massive fire ball heading right at the Kaguya. The fireball was large enough to block Kotsuzui's view of Kaze which the Uchiha had probably done on purpose and wanted to use it to his advantage. Though it may have been a disadvantage to Kotsuzui, it was also an advantage for Kaze could not see Kotsuzui either which meant his next attack had to be based off of what Kotsuzui did.

The Kaguya stood there with a grin on his face, admiring the jutsu flying right at him and also preforming another set of hand seals. With that the fireball collided right into Kotsuzui and engulfed him in a ball of flames. At the moment Kaze would feel a sensation of content that his justu hit Kotsuzui, or whatever emotion he felt, Kotsuzui would come flying in from behind preforming Dynamic Entry as he flying kicked Kaze right in his back. If it mad contact, Kaze would be propelled right into a flaming earth stone that Kotsuzui had replaced himself with using the substitution jutsu. Since he had replaced himself with one of the stones, that is why he found himself behind Kaze and that's why he struck him from behind. Though Kotsuzui was unaware on how powerful the sharingan could be or not be, so this would be a nice trick to see how skilled the young Uchiha really was and how fast he could react.

301/1380

5 ap for Substitution Technique
10 ap for Dynamic Entry
74 speed and 45 strength (+10 from dynamic entry)

AP: 261

ooc: sorry for the 2 week delay, was supper busy. Thanks for not ending the topic. Also, did you include the AP cost for keeping your sharingan active in your last post?
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:13 pm
The fireball appeared to hit it's mark but Kaze knew better an attack that simple shouldn't have been successful, Kotsuzui had to be planning something. Knowing that something was up the Uchiha pushed off the ground propelling his body up into the air above the raging fireball to give himself a wider field of vision and allow for him to find his partner again. Quickly scanning the area immediately in front of him there was nothing except the fireball which was burning out, he was coming to the conclusion that everything was clear until something flashed out of the corner of his eye. Turning his head to face whatever had caused the flash the boy could see it was Kotsuzui and he was in mid flight, foot aimed for Kaze's back. While his eyes were able to react and track the movements of his opponent the boy's body wasn't quiet able to move fast enough to counter the attack, yet he wasn't at a complete disadvantage due to his eyes anyways. He might not be able to block or avoid the attack but since his eyes had picked up on the attack fast enough so that Kaze had enough time to weave a few hand seals.

The boy's body appeared to be kicked into a molten earth stone, which had taken the Kaguya's place, that was now visible after the fireball had burned out. Seeing this Kaze pieced together what Kotsuzui had done to avoid his attack, he had used the substitution technique, just as Kaze had just done. Great minds think alike don't they? As this happened the Young Uchiha was actually crouched on top of a training dummy once again forming a short series of hand seals, three in total, before several flaming heads resembling ghost appeared around him, five in total. On his command one of the five heads zoomed forward taking a direct path towards Kotsuzui, who by this time would have most likely figured out that what he kicked wasn't actually Kaze. The tree limb that had taken the boys place would now be in it's true form burning after coming into contact with the flaming earth that was its landing place.

Kaze would remain crouched on top of the training dummy ready to react to anything that could possibly happen, meanwhile the four remaining flaming ghost heads twirled around his person forming a loose circle. The boy would be wearing a slight smirk as he observed the actions his sparring partner would take to avoid being hit. 

-20 AP for sharingan (This post and my last post)
-35 AP for Demon Lantern
-5 AP for Substitution Technique

160 AP
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:55 pm
Kotsuzui's kick made contact with the young Uchiha's back, but something Kaze did caught his attention before the kick landed. Before Kotsuzui's taijutsu hit Kaze, he had seen Kotsuzui coming and did something with his hands in front of him. Though Kotsuzui could not see what Kaze was doing, it was a safe assumption that he performed some kind of hand seals. Now being on full guard when Kotsuzui kicked Kaze into the smoldering boulder, he could not help but smile when he noticed Kaze also use the substitution jutsu to replace himself with a part of a tree. "Wonder where he got that idea" the Kaguya thought to himself as he rapidly spun around to locate the Uchiha, finding him crouched down on top of one of the training logs. However, Kotsuzui was caught by surprise when he spotted a fire ball headed right towards him, four others circled around him like body guards.

Activating the time and space jutsu Flicker Movement, Kotsuzui rapidly jumped to the side evading oncoming fire ball while he analyzed the jutsu and its possible uses. The fact only one was sent at him while the four others spun around him led Kotsuzui to believe Kaze controlled them. But to what extent? Could he control them willingly and change their path on thought, or could he only send them out and that's it while the other four waited? Also, the heads were not that big, maybe a foot. They probably either had extreme explosive power or set anything they touched ablaze, otherwise what else could they do? It was time for Kotsuzui to test out the true ability of Kaze's jutsu.

With a quick swing of his right arm Kotsuzui rapidly shot out a single bone bullet created by his finger tip at the fireball that he had dodged. With his left hand, he released four more bullets, each one aimed at the four fireballs rotating around Kaze. By doing this Kotsuzui would be able to test both his theories, on whether Kaze could control the fireballs and if they would set his bullets on fire or would the bullets blow the fireballs up.

360/1740

15 ap for Flicker Movement
20 ap for Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
Speed of the bone bullets are 55 (increased by 15 since my speed is 30 higher than original speed of bullets).

Health: 15 (35) [+20 from bloodline]
Chakra: 30
Stamina:
Speed: 64 (+10 = 74)
Reaction Time: 124 (+15 = 139)
Strength: 35

AP: 261 - 35 = 226
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum