Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Training to become Stronger (open, nk) Empty Training to become Stronger (open, nk)

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:37 pm
Higuto stepped onto the training field, the wind rustling along his hair, as he looks around to think of what to do for training. Feeling as though, being a ninja now, he'd need to strengthen his combatative skills so that he'd be prepared when undertaking a mission requiring him to fight someone. The sun beat down upon him as he removed his coat and started to stretch for warm ups. Looking around he felt it best to start with some jogging. He took his position and begins to run laps around the training field as he loops around the patch of grass that rested right along the river. He listened to the birds chirp as he ran, his breathing pacing and his legs keeping in cadence to the beat he held in his head, as he ran laps over and over again.

After a good half an hour of running he stops to stretch his legs as he feels his legs are good and warmed up now. Looking at the sparring logs he goes over to one and begins to kick and punch at one as he tried to utilize strength, speed, and technique in his attacks. He alternated from one stump to the other as he pretended as though he was going against multiple enemies at once. He continued to train this way as the sun continued to beat upon his body.

(WC 235)
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Training to become Stronger (open, nk) Empty Re: Training to become Stronger (open, nk)

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:41 pm
Fenrir had yet to meet any Konoha Nin training, and he intended to change that today.  Since he arrived, he had been forced to train alone, and he certainly didn't like that.  So, he decided to wander the training grounds until he found a ninja to train with, which in this case was a rather small genin, appearing to be a good bit younger than Fenrir himself.  This was who Fenrir decided he would be training with, whether he liked it or not.  This is why he would be approaching him today, beginning their interaction with a casual approach.  The boy was training, and could likely notice Fenrir before he arrived.  Being a ninja made such things somewhat necessary since people could try to kill you at any time.  Should Fenrir try to kill him?  Probably not.

Watching the kid warm up for his training, Fenrir began to wonder what exactly he was training that required this.  Taijutsu was the obvious guess, but Fenrir didn't think the kid looked too geared towards taijutsu.  Maybe he was just warming up for some ninjutsu with physical training, as Fenrir sometimes did.  There would be no way of knowing until he asked.  At about 5 meters, that is exactly what Fenrir would do.  "Hey you there, what are you doing?"  Hopefully, with this one, he wouldn't get that pesky attitude he would normally expect from Ninja of other villages.  Of course, he was also getting kind of tired of the fear too, so maybe he could just hope for a normal attitude, one with neither fear or douchebaggery.  Of course, between the two, he would always pick fear.

WC: 275
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Training to become Stronger (open, nk) Empty Re: Training to become Stronger (open, nk)

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:25 pm
Higuto stopped kicking the stump as he heard the shout of an older individual and turned to view who had called. He was the only one on the field so he knew they had to be speaking to him. He saw a man, probably in their mid 20s, watching him as he trained. He turned fully to them as he placed his hands inside his pockets while studying the stranger. He flashed a small smile as he didn't wish to be rude upon someone he'd just met for the first time.

"I'm just doing a little training, sir." He noticed a headband along his forehead, one adorned with the symbol of a village he recognized as that of Kirigakure, as he realized that this person must've been a ninja from one of the foreign villages. "My apologies if my training interrupted yours or anything."

He bowed before the stranger a bit while making certain his eyes never wandered away from their eyes. He noticed their cold gaze and, while not wanting to show rudeness, knew that the man may not be trustworthy. He kept his hands in his pockets as he stood back up straight from his bow and kept a kind smile on his face for the stranger.

(WC 213)
Asollan
Asollan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:49 pm
After a long week of training, Asollan decided he'd take a load off, and train some more. His Kenjutsu was improving rapidly recently, all thanks to Gaku’s special training. This would be the first time, however, that he stepped foot in an actual training field. He had been spending most of his training days in the garden, which wasn’t bad for training, but Gaku was getting tired of having to replace dead plants.

He was a little nervous coming to a training ground, what if he saw people and they didn’t like him? After all, he was just an academy student, and genin and chunin might find him a bother. Surely enough however as he wandered into the fields, there were two ninjas already there to train. He wouldn’t try to bother them and instead picked a tree stump and began practising his slashing motions. Gaku had taught him that practising steady and slow motions would lead to precise and deadly fast motions.

After a few minutes of training, Asollan couldn’t help but notice something strange about one of the ninja. It appeared as though he wasn’t from around here, was that even allowed? Asollan sheathed his blade and wandered over thinking carefully. He kept a safe amount of distance between the two, letting his curiosity get the better of him “You’re not from around here, are you? That headband is that of the village hidden in the mist if I’m not mistaken.”

(WC: 243)
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen

Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:11 am
Fenrir smiled at the Genin's response, noticing how strangely polite he was.  He wasn't used to seeing such politeness, and it was rather novel to him.  He was also somewhat surprised by the continued politeness once his home village had been discerned.  Had this genin not noticed Mist's invasion of Konoha?  Or did he simply not care?  Ah, and the sir, that was a nice touch.  This was the most interesting thing, but he would leave it alone for now in order to answer the Genin.  Not interrupting mine at all, seeing as it had yet to begin.  I was simply wondering if we might train together rather than alone.  After all, progress is best achieved with the assistance of others.  With this he would turn to look at the newest arrival to their little training affair.

This one was young, though maybe not as young as the Genin.  Fenrir was certain that he was older than both, but found the discernment of their exact age to be difficult.  An unfortunate side effect of aging, everyone younger than you seems like an 8-year-old.  This made Fenrir smile once again, thinking of how annoying the world will seem once he's an old man.  The statement made by the Student, as this was what Fenrir assumed he was due to his lack of a headband, amused Fenrir greatly.  He was clearly being cautious, almost worried that the big bad Mist ninja was going to try something evil.  As if a Mist ninja had ever done anything wro-... oh yeah, the village.  It seemed this one was just being sensible.  Two for the price of one, you should kill them now before any more show up.  Silly Red.  Always thought killing was the answer.  If he was going to live to keep killing, than he would need to stay behaved so he doesn't get killed by Lord Xyxer.   Yes, I'm a genin of the glorious Kirigakure.  Who are you?  This was shaping up to be an interesting day.

WC: 335
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:48 am
Higuto takes notice of the newcomer. He didn't know many people within the leaf to where he could be able to recognize them on the spot but this stranger, one fresh within his teens it seemed, had come from training himself it seemed. Higuto watches the two, taking in their features and quirks, as they corresponded with each other. The newest one seemed as though he may have been cautious of the other, noticing how he was keeping a distance from him as he asked of his home village, as though he thought this man an enemy.

The other seemed to have been shocked by Higuto's greeting to him. As though he wasn't expecting something. However he quite liked the idea of a training partner as it might allow him to become stronger as well as make a friend out of possibly both of these strangers. However he felt it wasn't a good idea to interrupt as he was curious himself to learn who this newcomer was as well. He kept his hands in his pockets, feeling the heat of the sun and air bearing down upon the three of them, as he watched and waited for what would happen next.

(WC 205)
Asollan
Asollan
Citizen

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:16 am
There was something odd about the mist ninja, but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. To be honest, Asollan had tried not to let the war get in the way of his path… though it seemed he was to be faced with it every step of the way. The other ninja was from the Konoha, like him. He’d say he was probably a genin by the look of him, though he seemed a bit soft. It seemed as though the two had been discussing training arrangements as if it were a problem and you had to ask permission.

Asollan smirked, he didn’t want any trouble, but he could tell that was already on the minds of the other two boys. The mist ninja had confirmed himself and asked who he was in return, the other leaf ninja decided to stay silent for now “Well, I’m an academy student which Is why I don’t have a headband. I’m sure you figured that out. My genin exam, however, is sometime this week. The name is Asollan Hamada, son of Gaku Hamada, the legendary master of Kenjutsu. I take pride in my nation and people.” It was clear to see his resentment for what the mist had done. “But I’m here to train, not talk.”

(WC: 214)
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen

Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:08 pm
Fenrir simply couldn't stop smiling at these two.  It wasn't a warm smile, but a cold yet happy one, like a disturbed child burning ants with a magnifying glass.  One was so polite and nice it was unbelievable, and he was finally beginning to see the hatred in the other ones eyes.  This was going to be a fun day.  While the Genin had stopped speaking, the other suddenly had a small speech for them, introducing himself in a rather lengthy manner.  Fenrir decided since the Academy Student had gone into his big ol' introduction, perhaps he ought to at least tell them his name.  I'm Fenrir, son of who knows and who gives a damn, Genin of the Great Kirigakure, soon to be the world-ruling village.  If you're so eager to train, let's start off with a spar to get an idea of each other's power.  You two against me?  A little rematch for the recent battle?  He smiled wider at the statement, showing off his teeth ever so slightly.  He wanted to see how the Academy Students hatred reacted to the reference to the battle.  Leaf had lost, and had lost people in the fight, and he was making sure to remind him of that.  He so loved to see the ants squirm.

If his request to spar was accepted, then he would position himself 20 meters away from the 2, and await their first move.  If not, he would simply stand and wait for a new suggestion as to how they should start their group training.

WC: 260
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:16 pm
Higuto watched this man who called himself Fenrir speak gleefully at the two of them with an expression of evil intent and bloodlust. He had felt this feeling, subtly at first, from him as it was now clearly this man's intentions to fight these two boys. Higuto, watching his fellow konoha ninja student could feel how outmatched the two may be against this opponent who may have a wealth of experience these two lacked. However he was not going to allow fear nor hatred deter him from bringing the conversation to a more peaceful level. He was also not about to run away from a fight.

"Fenrir of the Kirigakure. I'm not going to pretend as though I don't hold resentment to the outcomes of the war our two villages went through. It's one of the main reasons I became a ninja myself to help prevent such loss and sadness brought forth by hatred from happening. But if there's one thing I've ever learned when it came to combatting such hatred and malice it is never a good idea to return it with more of the same. It's why I have no wish to fight you as frankly there wouldn't be much of a point. You're clearly the bigger and possibly better while I'm a freshly initiated genin and he's still in the academy. But... If you so wish to fight or spar with us then I have no objections as long as the end result is that we all benefit from the rewards of a training session. Would you be willing to only spar rather than have an all out brawl?" He looks at Fenrir with eyes of kindness as he speaks while awaiting his answer.

(WC 287)
Asollan
Asollan
Citizen

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:22 pm
Fenrir huh? That seemed a suitable name for someone with such bloodlust in their eyes. He knew this type of person, always eager to cause trouble and show up those around them. And just to confirm this analysis further, it appeared as though Fenrir wanted to spar as a means of training. Asollan had no doubt he was stronger than him, maybe even the other Konoha ninja, but Asollan never backed down from a challenge even though who were superior to him. That was apart of what Gaku taught him, that was a apart of his ninja way. The other boy however didn’t seem so eager on fighting and instead was more so concerned for his life and establishing that its merely a sparing session. “Konoha Ninja, don’t worry so much I doubt Fenrir wants to get himself in too much trouble, right?” Asollan quipped.

This would be a good test-run for him, learning how other ninja fight and think. “Though if it’s really a problem then how about we do taijutsu only? I’m sure that puts us all on a level playing field.” Asollan smirked, he didn’t know any strong jutsu and by the looks of it he was just about as strong physically than the others. “What do you think?”

(WC: 212)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum