Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Come get stronger together (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Come get stronger together (Open)

Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:31 pm
It was funny listening to Kaguya speak after hearing about Kaze's father, not in the sense of humor but the fact that they had such a similar out look on life. A while ago the decision had been made by the young Uchiha that his father's death would not be a crutch for him rather a building block. It would not hold him back in life instead something he used to further himself, like Kotsuzui said it would take him places. The reason he refused to back down in fights and so many other things all came from his dad, his life revolved around surpassing his father and he could only do that by continuing to push himself to the limit of his ability and then push harder. 

An honorable death was one thing he could only hope for, old age was not something Kaze looked forward to. Especially after living the tough life of a shinobi, that would be torture considering by that time his body would have most likely sustained a large amount of damage. He would much rather die at a reasonable age in battle instead of a bed surrounded by family, it just wasn't something that appealed to him.

"I came to that conclusion as well, it was then I started to push myself harder everyday sometimes to the point where I can't move. You know old age had its perks, I don't plan on living that long, but if you want to know your grand kids you might want to reconsider your decision on how you die. That is of course if you have any interest in children. Anyways I'm going to have to pass on your invite, I don't think my mom would like me being in a bar." A grin spread across his face at the mention of this. "Besides I'm exhausted so I'll see you around." With that Kaze stood and stretched trying to rid his aching muscles of some pain, after a quick two finger salute he was on his way home. It had been a good day and in his opinion he had made a friend in Kotsuzui, they'd definitely run into each other again in the near future.

[Exit]
WC:8023
+40 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Come get stronger together (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Come get stronger together (Open)

Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:54 pm

Approved @ Fate <3
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:13 pm
36 stat points
1347 words to Dancing Leaf Shadow
4000 words for Morning Peacock
1855 words for Daytime Tiger
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:17 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum