Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kosuke
Kosuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

perceptions vs will (free, nk, spar) - Page 4 Empty Re: perceptions vs will (free, nk, spar)

Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:24 pm
Kosuke hid a fair distance away as he observed the other boy dodge his clone's attacks. The clones then redoubled their efforts and one went in to do a series of quick jabs and kicks aimed all around Yen's body while the other came around to surprise attack him from behind. Kosuke hoped this diversion tactic worked.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

perceptions vs will (free, nk, spar) - Page 4 Empty Re: perceptions vs will (free, nk, spar)

Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:46 pm
Yen smiled as the clones continued on their attacks this was a good practice yet as he dodged the second attack the clone managed to catch him off guard to hit once again perhaps it was his jab was in quick succession and then yen realized too late or the fact the other one hit him in the side with the kick or perhaps his priorities on the speedy attacks made him forget a split second about the last one yet the fist made contact and thus afterwards the kick. Now for fact yen was sure these were not the real one as he was more then convinced that the one heading out was the boy himself. Jumping back a few meters yen smiled as he spoke "Good work on using clones but it's time for the greatest challenge to hit me while I'm going to actually fight back and show you a real fight. However you must strike me yourself. As the heat of the battle is only achieved through real effort." Yen preformed a few handsigns as it began to rain in a steady fashion while it was prevously nice and sunny the sky grew dark in a matter of seconds and within a few more a down pour of rain began to fall as it was in this rain yen found the boy among the trees with little effort. Yen then preformed the tiger handsign as must enveloped the area with a thick mist as yen spoke. 

"You must over come me yourself without the clones as it'll be the great test of the day. Can you keep up when  Your opponent strikes back that there lies the question are you willing to test your strength and instincts in simulated battle when your opponent will do the same. Things you must consider.  Strike me once as I too will use clones as it'll be quiet fun to see where this goes when you see techniques used not in practice but for real. I would make sure you are all right but this won't be easy. We begin now" yen spoke as he preformed the tiger handsign once more and made a water clone of himself before creating the clone handsign to make the clone technique it's here that yen ordered 5 of his kilkikaichu to leave his body and fly around the  stationary clone  As yen went to the left in the thick mist about a meter as the most thickens to a point where one could not see a foot in front of them. It was here yen awaited for the boy and his clones to arrive.

1,200/1,250

-20,for hidden mist, 

-20 for water clone

-10 for clone technique

Water clone stats

Strength:1
Speed:11
Chakra:50
Stamina:50
Health:50
Kosuke
Kosuke
Citizen

Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:45 pm
Kosuke looked out from behind the tree he was hiding behind. He noticed Yen take the hit from the clone he had sneak around behind him and was now initiating the third challenge. Kosuke dismissed his clones and came out from behind the tree, he then saw Yen form the tiger seal. As the area is blanketed in mist, Kosuke chuckled slightly. This was perfect! He finally had a chance to test his eyes in real combat. " You seem to forget that I am an Akari, such a technique is pointless before my eyes." he said through the mist as his onyx eyes began to glow a bright golden color. He felt the power rushing through him and he knew this would be tough so he would need to go all out. He then looked out and noticed two chakra signatures, with one being much lower than the other. Oh, so Yen made a clone. Kosuke decided not to waste too much time with it so he formed the hand seal and flickered straight behind Yen at a speed of 40, all there was to show he moved was a flicker of movement. He appeared behind Yen in a burst of flames and went for a palm thrust to the back of Yen's head hoping he could make contact to be able to overpower the Aburame.

120/230

-30 activating Golden Eye
-10 Body flicker
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:22 pm
The boy spoke and  Yen chuckled he then perked his ears and heard the rapid foot steps of the boy weaving the rat, dog handsigns yen felt his perception of time slowdown as it would seem like  he was speeding up leaving a slight after image effect. (+10 speed, +15 reaction time , final speed:32, reaction time;105) yen would then feel the rush of wind behind him as the boy appeared behind him and it was here  Yen decided to act.  As the boy would aim his palm thrust at yen he would do the ram handsign and feel his chakra meld with his body before the strike lands and to the boy would find as his strike would hit he would be striking at an after image of yen instead.  as yen would body flicker away building up chakra within his stomach as he moves at a speed of 132. Yen would zig zag as the boy  if he were to look up he would see after images of yen as would back track with his speed buff in a zig zag circle around the boy to and ultimately go around the perimeter of the mist before stopping 45 meters away from the boy and outside the mist.  Yen water clone by this time would resolve to water as yen leaves range of it 

At this point yen would shimmer still ending his body flicker his back turned from the mist and flaring his chakra he would begin weaving several hand signs slowly  bird, monkey, monkey, tiger , pausing for a 10 second as a delay to allow the boy to spot him before finishing the Dragon handsign as a grey wave would emit from yen for 50 meters around  Yen should the boy be looking at any part of yen at this time he would find that the world wouldn't look any diffrent but should he move as the first of his effects of his genjutsu the boy would find his movement's would be reversed as forward would be backwards, and backwards would be forward, left would be right as right would be left,and up would be down as down would be up. 

1,125/1,250

-50 for  mad world
-15 for flicker movement
-10 for body flicker
Kosuke
Kosuke
Citizen

Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:26 pm
After Yen dodged his attack Kosuke widened his golden orbs, Yen was moving just faster than he could see, even with his eyes active! This was insane as yen was creating afterimages of himself going around him then out of the mist. Kosuke idly noticed the water clone dissolve and then noticed Yen do another set of seals, after he formed the final one Kosuke noticed a grey pulse shoot out and within seconds it had engulfed Kosuke. He noted that his body wasn't responding properly, so he deactivated his eyes and decided to wait and analyze the jutsu being used. He noticed right off that all of his attempted movements seemed to be reversed, so he tried to do the opposite of what he wanted. he slowly attempted to raise his leg and shakily his arm rose up to greet him. He wiggled his toes and his fingers moved accordingly. Then he decided to "walk on his hands" so to speak and he slowly and steadily took one step after another moving around aimlessly. He was also watching yen to make sure he didn't attack him. He knew that due to some jutsu that yen had gotten a speed boost and could easily close the distance between them and make his life hell. He hoped he didn't as at this moment Kosuke knew hand seals were out of the question and dodging would be all up to chance. So, as he tried to get used to the new set of movements he also watched for even the slightest twitch from yen.

130/230
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:57 pm
Yen nodded with approval as his genjutsu hit so then yen set off to a quick run At a speed of 25 towards the boy as he neared him yen shot out one double netted web spider when yen reached 20 meters aimed at the boys left foot although the web left his mouth it was a dark blue pulsating webbing that if it touches the ground and touching the boys skin he would start losing chakra. (Webs drain 5 actions per post. Web jutsu speed:70, web jutsu  power:70 web health: 70,  Web strength:70) following this yen would note that the genjutsu second effect would occur at about this time. 

The second effect would occur as the limbs of the boy would become scrambled where his arms would move his legs and his legs would move his arms , his eyes would become controlled by his fingers as his fingers would control his eyes. The boy would possibly stay confused even frightend as yen would shout out to him. "This will not be easy at all so I say stay on your toes " yen stated as he closed the distance scooping up a rock and weaving a half tiger sign as the rock began to extend out to a meter long staff of rock. ( jutsu power: 50, jutsu speed:50, health: 50). Wielding the rock cane in his left hand yen twirled it as he neared the boy

Actions: 870/1,250

-50 for Spider web flower

-10 for earth release rock section cane
Kosuke
Kosuke
Citizen

Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:59 pm
Kosuke felt his condition worsen as he noticed Yen began to run towards him and shot some webbing onto his left foot. He knew this fight was going to end in a loss so he decided to do what was the most logical course of action, he used every bit of his willpower to raise his hand and say, "I forfeit, your genjutsu is too powerful and whatever you used to boost your speed made you almost as fast as me with my eyes active. At the current rate, I have no chance at defeating you." Kosuke was frustrated, you might even say downright mad that he could be put into such a helpless situation so easily even after all his training. Maybe Yen would help him learn something that might be useful since he seemed to know a lot about genjutsu. "Hey Yensung, Do you know of any ways to counteract a genjutsu? This training has shown me just how defenseless against them I really am and id like a better weapon against them if i ever run into anymore in the future." Kosuke said in a emotionless monotone. It seemed that he didn't care but if one were to look deep enough into his eyes to find his true intentions they would see how disappointed he was in himself, though he hid it well.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:48 am
Yen smiled and released the genjutsu he had placed on the boy he did fight well and had a grand offensive setting however he needed work still. Yet tens flicker movement ended and yen let out a sigh as he tossed his rock staff aside as he smiled at him. " it was going to be a challenge but you should know now what it's like facing an overwealming odds. Pushing forward is the only thing you can do if you fought me as an enemy the challenge would've Been survive. Kouske genjutsu is an inhibiting factor as it may be illusion there are methods to release but if your in trouble your team and villagemates must assist. You don't want to be caught in one and have a fire ball comming at you. As I demonstrated just now with the web. You were helpless which I must say Is understandable. But you became over confident taking the challenge not as it was on the third test as one where you had to pay attention. For your moment to strike. You don't always have to strike first and fast. You strike smart and true."

Yen placed his hand on kosuke's shoulder and smiled. " I'm proud and I'll teach you a way to handle genjutsu easier in both technique and  advise. You must cycle your chakra through you and further be able to move your arms to make the handsign.  Tiger sign as simple as that. But you must cycle your chakra through your whole body as it won't work unless you do this. That is the basic release method as it stands. However I will warn you  yes another can release you and yes pain can do it too. But there are many with special requirements and further only one method may work, and worst yet some cannot be released at all no matter how experienced and how much chakra you use. Some techniques can't be dodged. You can only do what you can in that case and know it's skill that decides things.  If you forget this you are only walking a dead man's path,and if you were as overconfident as you were just now you would only fail or worst. Learn from this with a few techniques even though you were faster I could keep you down. Sometimes even a single technique would spell doom. But don't be hard on yourself  I have a lot of experience fighting fast opponents and handling them. I don't need weapons just my head and my creativity. Learn from that you will learn must faster. I'll test you now do as I instructed with realeasing from genjutsu." 

Yen finished speaking as he preformed the ram handsign and built upwards large ammount of chakra in his left index finger releasing the ephermal technique. Where as soon as the boy got into the genjutsu he would feel the wind pick up on him as yen would dissapear. As the earth itself would suck up the boy his legs beginning to crush under the earth crushing his legs causing grand pain to shoot through his body as yen would appear above him like the mist sprouting wings that begin to flap bringing winds that would rip and tear at the boys face leaving him breathless and with a scar along the side of his face fresh and bleeding. Despite all the pain it was merely and illusion that overloaded his senses. It was here that yen expected the boy to break out keeping him under it till he breaks through.
Kosuke
Kosuke
Citizen

Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:18 pm
Kosuke took in Yen’s advice wholeheartedly. There were many ways to release a Genjutsu but Kosuke’s problem was he didn’t know any of them. After hearing the best method he saw Yen move his left index finger and suddenly Yen was gone. The wind picked up causing Kosuke’s unruly hair to whip around wildly and the earth began to swallow his legs. Kosuke fought back the urge to scream in agony, this would not befit any shinobi. So he decided to focus his chakra, he formed the tiger seal and began to focus chakra throughout his body and focused on disrupting the flow to get this Genjutsu off of him.

The wind began to cut into his face making it extremely difficult to concentrate as his own blood was pouring down his face. He focused his chakra and began to expel as much of it as he could to end this nightmare. He was now waist deep in the earth and it was beginning to crush his hips down and the wind was littering his torso with deep gashes that spurted blood. This was the most painful experience he had ever endured. He didn’t know what would happen if he allowed himself to sink all the way down and he refused to find out as he forced even more chakra out of his tenketsu points and felt himself begin to sweat from the amount of force he was putting out. Finally after a final push the world around him shattered like glass and he found himself looking at Yen as though nothing ever happened. He collapsed to one knee as the exhaustion hit him, he had just broken free of a Genjutsu and now knew of some similar methods to do so.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:36 pm
Yen waited for a moment as the boy continued stand there motionless for a few moments fighting through the genjutsu before a slight spike in his chakra occurred and the boy went to a knee panting. " good job breaking free  its imperative that you make sure to break free from one in normal cases kosuke for a still ninja is a dead one. Many take genjutsu as complex which it is, but also forget the impact a few seconds of doing nothing or being mislead can end one's life. You wouldn't want to get caught in one and find a knife in your neck. Then your in trouble right? So make sure to stay two steps ahead and if caught in one hope the release works for if it doesn't you are more or less dead so please kosuke don't be overconfident and take things slowly. I'll test you again sometime soon to see if you improved. Remember it's not about a quick hit. It's about a smart hit, but as a reward I'll teach you a basic grnjutsu for going through with this." 

Yen smiled as he awaited kosuke to recompose himself
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum