Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

perceptions vs will (free, nk, spar) - Page 2 Empty Re: perceptions vs will (free, nk, spar)

Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:53 am
Oh?! Looks like she is finally getting it . And this is me working on one yet the ideology of doing will make this work for sure. Push her to the edge and beyond yet she isn't relaxing? I see my speeches are getting to her she is trying to gain the basic concept of them for sure. Yet how basic must I go? Pick up stick jam it in hand and feel pain to break free? Answers are not given in battle they are earned through trial and error. There are no given situations where one will be nice to lessen the forces unless so then she should know to run. Very well then. Time for her to understand this fact then as blunt as a blade.

Yen thought to himself as he suddenly stopped all of the chakra and went silent as he glared at the girl with a look that could kill as his voice dropped to a sub zero cold voice simple and to the point. " three strikes to train" the fact that yen was going to force every ounce of strength out of shin was relevant yet now his attention was purely on her as he studyed her stance and now shaky arms shaky because of her feeling the chakra and the fact that the greatest enemy was in her head. Should he had used another technique shin would've not only been muttering to herself but out of reality of it all at least she had taken the steps to going forward. If when would take a step forward as she gained her footing to spring an attack yen would await her next movement as a afirment of offensive maneuvers even THE slightest twist or flicker of an eye would betray her as yen held the tiger sign  in his cross legged position. "Steel yourself" yen spoke in the same cold tone she would learn that others are not as gracious as he is thinking back on risako training him and another.

As it would be shin was stumbling within 12 meters as she would be. Should she have made a movement of any sort that got her within10 meters yen would mold and resonate his chakra within him  breaking down his information gathering and the effects yen would then release the full force of his chakra as it would be around 10 meters sorrounding him that the effect of darkness be falling shins eyes as the genjutsu would take full effect. Speaking yen would start. "Hitting a stationary target is mandatory as it is ambush tactics and more so they are stationary wether or not gathering information or plotting something it does not matter strike swift and strike true or throw all while I was speaking you coulve done so"

yen stated matter of factly as he awaited shins next movement. The movement of her eyes or the mere movement of her waist would betray her as no matter how fast she could be as long as her shoulders and waist were aligned her intentions could be read. It was very fundamental but truth and naturally yens only tool to handling thoes that were faster then him by bounds. These fundamentals yen was going to show her to embrace along with pattern reading and mixing things up. All were key to survival out there in the world. 

Wc: 2,554/4,000 for bringer of darkness
Kosuke
Kosuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

perceptions vs will (free, nk, spar) - Page 2 Empty Re: perceptions vs will (free, nk, spar)

Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:07 am
Kosuke was on his way to a secluded area in the forest that he discovered the other day whilst training. He was looking to learn a few new techniques. He hoped that with some more ninjutsu under his belt he'd be better able to defend himself on missions. As he made his way through the forest he heard voices nearby. He leaped into a nearby tree to gain some vantage point on whomever the voices were emanating from. As he glanced down from his branch that was high off the ground he noticed two figures. One he thought was vaguely familiar, Someone from the academy perhaps? the two seemed to be sparring. Kosuke decided he would wait for them to notice him so he jumped to a lower branch and sat down content with watching for the time being, his seemingly apathetic eyes surveying both ninjas movements and body language down to almost the finest twitch.
Shinju Akari <3
Shinju Akari <3
Citizen

Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:28 am
Tired breathes escaped the girl's mouth as Yen stopped exerting chakra. It felt nice not having to make an effort just to stand and hold up her limbs, and seeing. Seeing was definitely a thing she missed being able to do as well. Probably among one of her top five things that she liked not having to forcefully try and do. 

Shinju raised her head and relaxed her right arm, keeping her left raised, once again clutching her kunai and pointing it at the chuunin. Her eyes, finally able to lock with Yen's yellow orbs, would be filled with exclusively frustration and anger. Never in her life had she felt so helpless. Her teeth clenched down and gritted together. She didn't care how many leagues above her this freak was above her, she was going to do...well something to get satisfaction. This guy sure seemed to be begging for her to hit and cut and stab him like some masochistic deviant, that would probably help. 

" "Hit me, hit me, hit me"! That's all you keep saying!". She shouted. It was becoming very clear that Shinju was quite peeved, if not incredibly noticeable already.

Her left hand flicked flicked up while letting go of her weapon. The kunai spun slowly in the air, only to be caught by the girl's left hand once more. However, this time she would be holding the weapon in a reverse manor. The blade would still point towards Yen, but her hand would be positions that her thumb would be the digit on her hand closest to the body. 

Shinju's knees bent, lowering her body slightly before springing forward to run towards Yen. However, about crossing that 2 meter mark in her run. She'd once again be hit with a wave of chakra. Her vision rapidly went from blurring to meshing colors and to darkness in less than a second. Frankly at this point, she was more angered than afraid of this new lack of perception. She was fully aware at this point that what she was experiencing were the effects of genjutsu of sorts. Except now it seemed to be the full blown effects. About a minute ago she had to flare up her chakra just to be able to see to the point of legal blindness, there was no way she could do that for this. 

The genin stopped in her tracks about 9 meters away from Yen, staring off into the distance without the ability to see. A small growl of rage could be hear coming from the child. It took every ounce of her will to not go on a tangent of swear words.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:33 am
Yen nodded as he heard out the girl as she struggled to come to grips of her plight she was at a disadvantage as there are many ways to handle but yen knows it as well stress if figuring a way to handle a situation was challenging and in this case shin truely was trampling down the path of damaging causes perhaps he being to tough yet yen sighed as his sensitve ears caught the slight spring of one jumping on to a tree branch nearby he was good yet yen noted his approach as he landed nearby. interesting now another person and they may learn as well since its a challenge.  Yen thought to himself as he glanced behind him holding up the chakra As noted the appearance of a boy. "Hey how ya doing? Name is yensung chuninn and genjutsu user.  If you want to train you can join us and team up with the lady hear in a three point tag. Your goal is to strike me wether weapons or not three times. In the case of you joining I will reset the challengechallenge." Yen released the chakra pressure and genjutsu as he glanced at shin speaking. 

"Relax and concentrate the challenge resets as now you will hopefully have a teammate and get your cool together. Shinju I know it's difficult but any training has its difficulty and most importantly I'm preparing you for out there. There are no resets and" I'll try again" the dangers are real  and in a mission and battle opposing you you must push against it with everything no rage will serve you and you can die before you know it. it is kill or be killed in some cases I even took a fire ball to save my teammates in their weakest moments. Think that being angry will help it won't. It'll break your reasoning endangering yourself and your teammates there is many things so once again from the top. stand! face forward! and push through! I don't beat you into submission there are no broken ribs. You break free from genjutsu then strike at me, I'll defend the next three times even tossing offense in at the last one. Now I'm testing your will and strength to commit through things. So stand ready if this was the real deal you wouldn't be standing." 

Yen spoke calmly as his eyes gazed into shinju as he was making his intentions clear.  releasing his full chakra force once more as it reached and seeped into the area yen Would wonder if  she would suscceed with the help of another? That was to be decided in their actions and teamwork as yen took a step towards shinju to allow the boy some room and space as he stopped 7 meters from shinju he looked between both of them and  spoke.  I will be setting up the genjutsu now and getting ready. I won't block your first strikes but on your second strikes I'll avoid them to the best of my ability. And your third strike must be a clean hit catching me off guard, I'll also strike back physically and a few genjutsu. You goal is to overcome and identify as well as commit with attacks, read patterns and respond accordingly. This won't stop till you both hit three times. Also as an incentive the first to hit can rest as the other makes their strike. Got it?"

Yen would then at throes words set the tiger sign as the two would fall under the genjutsu if they were within10 meters of him yet yen adjusted the power slightly less to an inhibiting level testing the strength of the technique and smiling as he glanced between the two. 

Wc: 3,178/4,000 for bringer of darkness
Kosuke
Kosuke
Citizen

Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:31 am
Having been spotted by the Chuunin now identified as Yensung, Kosuke jumped down from the tree. Landing just a few yards away from the two. As soon as he landed he was enveloped into a world of darkness. His keen mind ran through any scenarios that could cause this considering his clan's Kekkei Genkai gives him exceptional eyesight. Frustration was all he could feel as he realized this was some advanced genjutsu that affected the targets eyesight. But, he observed that his other senses were still working. So he closed his eyes and listened to even the slightest sound. He could hear the other girl breathing, and could slightly hear the insects of the forest humming and birds chirping. So he decided to go for a bluff. "The names Kosuke Akari, this is a pretty potent genjutsu." He said calmly hoping his new opponent would take the bait and make some noise. As he waited he began to think of where he knew the other girl from. She seemed very familiar, a as though her name was just at the tip of his tongue.
Shinju Akari <3
Shinju Akari <3
Citizen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:39 pm
It seemed that today, Shinju had not only met the most annoying weirdo, but also the most contradictory. 'There are no retries so let me give you a second to retry.'. Now he was also trying to tell her to calm down and relax. The problem with that being that anger was her only motivator at this point. She had no other reason to not walk away from this ridiculous scenario besides her need to cut this freak. As soon as Yen stopped pouring chakra out of his body, allowing Shinju to once again see, her eyes would immediately lock with those of the chuunin. 

The girl's rage would in fact be potent enough for her to ignore the newcomer, even as Yen acknowledge his presence. As far as she was concerned, it was just her and Yen, and the goal was to hit him. That was it,and as much as it would satisfy her to just go up and start trying to cut him now, she knew she'd be much happier accomplishing the goal on Yen's terms. 

Her teeth clenched and gritted together, waiting for the chuunin to start his jutsu back up again. Her stance would be re-adjusted from her abrupt stop to one more suited to springing forward at a moment's notice. She raised herself to be standing on the balls of her feet, lowering her body down with a bend of her knees. 

"Alright" The female genin began to think to herself. "You've got time, what ways is one able to break genjutsu?.". She tried to think back to the basics of genjutsu and how it worked. 

If she were correct with her last answer, genjutsu is a category of illusory techniques that operate by manipulating the flow of chakra to the brain in the target or targets. Last time she was trying to break free of the jutsu, she seemed to be on to something. If she gathered enough chakra and forced it to flow throughout her body, she could potentially break free. But she'd had to constantly be doing it, as Yen was also constantly pumping chakra into the area. She might be able to do that for the first strike, but she wasn't sure about the second and third. She'd most likely be exhausted soon after if she did that.

Most genjutsu, from what she had been told, was ocular based. Meaning that if he vision from Yen was broken, it might also release her. But she was also supposed to hit him. How was she going to do that if she couldn't see him anyway? There was also breaking the focus of the genjutsu user. But she were to hit him she would already be accomplishing her goal, and even if she just went to hit him, Yen would be dodging on the second and counter of the third strike. She couldn't be doing that blind.

"There had to be something else" Shinju spoke internally.

There was potentially one more option, shock. Causing pain to the victim was able to break genjutsu as effectively as harming the user. But...she really didn't want to have to do that. She didn't think Yen was worth hurting herself over. He was definitely getting close to that point, but was not quite there yet. 

Her time to think seemed to be up however, as Yen started his genjutsu up again and Shinju was plunged into pure darkness once more. Absolutely wonderful, she'd have to think on her feet from now on. However, her ears just about perked up as the other genin introduced themselves. Firstly, they seemed to be in a calm state. Were they not under the effect of Yen's genjutsu? Secondly, when did they get here? She hadn't noticed anyone else in the area. Shinju also managed to ignore Yen while he was addressing the other person. She had blocked out every hint of their presence until now. Thirdy though, they were also an Akari?
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:45 pm
Yen smiled and Sat still silent as this was their chance to move forward in fact now that there were two he decided to play more on their guessing and uncertainty by continuing his studying of the genjutsu looking  between the two genin yen nodded silently breathing and testing their senses was one parameter that they needed to pass within the silence there was noise as there isn't any true silence unless all were to fade away. 

Yen in this case would study the chakra and it's effect as he concluded and deducted that the effect was not only a truely blinding inhibiter but it also didn't block the other senses as in this.was one used for close combat preferences. As it could be used defensively as well. Most use their eyes so to  use another sense so suddenly most would panic seems like she calmed down a bit or used her fury to focus more. Cute eyes though Good! And he is smart trying to get me to talk. Talk comes later after  training  Yen smiled as he calmed himself yet to train their senses his insects hummed still from within him as if the two concentrated enough they could hear them. Then again that required quiet some special training.

Yen gaze went between  both the girl and boy awaiting their actions and smiling.

Wc: 3,400/4,000 for bringer of darkness
Kosuke
Kosuke
Citizen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:55 pm
Kosuke could tell that the Chuunin didn't fall for his attempt at locating him, so he focused on more of his hearing senses. He decided to think of the most logical solution to the noises he was hearing. The sound of insects wasn't as prominent in the trees almost as if it was coming from the clearing they were in. Then he understood, insects, this Chuunin must be an Aburame. He decided to go with that fact and the fact that the boy said the first hit was a freebie so he thought back to where the boy was when he first arrived in relation to where Kosuke was standing now. He was directly in front of him give or take a few meters. He could also hear the sound of insects emanating from that area. So he knew that was his best shot so he took off running towards where he heard the insects coming from and threw a punch with his right hand followed by a quick leg sweep with his left leg. He hoped he hit with at least one.
Shinju Akari <3
Shinju Akari <3
Citizen

Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:13 pm
No, Yen wasn't worth intentionally hurting herself over. She'd just have to user her own chakra for now. She re-assumed her even wider stance, clapping her hands together once more while holding the kunai between her palms. She could do it, so what if this guy was a chuunin? She was an Akari for goodness sakes! Like before, Shinju began to collect chakra at her core. This time however, she'd take her time a little more. Last time she hadn't even taken the full effect of this genjutsu but she wasn't able to break it. She'd need a pretty good burst.

It was at this point that she could hear footsteps being made. Either the other Akari had began his own assault, or Yen didn't keep his word and moved. She'd not however that the footsteps didn't sound as though they were coming from where she thought Yen was still sitting, about 7 meters in front of her. That would narrow down the source of the noise. No doubt the male had already broken the genjutsu and began his attack.

Shinju continued to gather chakra after Kosuke's attacks, finally releasing it after she felt as though what she had gathered was enough. A large surge a chakra ran throughout her body in an attempt to combat the effects of Yen's jutsu. It would work to an extent, once again she would only revert back to seeing blurry blobs that represented objects in the world.

"It still wasn't enough!?" she thought. 

The genin pushed herself to continue pumping the same amount of chakra as the burst had given her throughout her body. But she needed more if she were going to be able to see properly again. It was already hard enough to keep up this sort of flow though. As the girl continued to try and increase the amount of chakra flowing in her body, blue, flame-like puffs would begin to appear and disappear from around her body. She would seem as though she was exerting enough of her own chakra that it would become visible to a small extent. 

If she had to describe what this was like, Shinju would compare it to lifting a heavy object and having to carry it a long distance without being able to set it down. This whole drawing chakra to pump through her body was tiring but she'd have to start the process over if she paused. Slowly however, as she continued to up the volume of chakra flowing through her, her vision would return to normal. 

"Finally" the single word of relief went through her head.

Now she just needed to keep this up long enough to hit Yen. Once again, the female genin took her kunai and held it in a reversed manor and take off running towards Yen, her body lowered to the ground. If the chuunn kept his word and would not move, even after Kosuke's attacks, Shin would approach Yen from the front while running towards his left side. Her left arm would draw back and swing forward in a horizantal arc, attempting to slash at Yen's left bicep. Wether or not this would hit, unless her movement was interrupted, Shinju would use the motion of her arm to aid her in spinning her body around, using her left foot as a pivot while it would skid farther on the ground so that she would be past Yen and now turned around to face him as well. Though at the end of this motion, the female would end up collapsing onto her hands and knees from exhaustion, panting for breath and ceasing her obscene exertion of chakra.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:40 pm
Yen smiled as the boy seemed to have either obtained the bravery to venture forward and strike or he picked up yens position with his hearing. Yet by the looks of his steps the boy was confident as he threw a strike at him hitting his shoulder with all his strength yen was impressed as thou the strike did no damage to yen at all yen noted that the boy had analyzed the situation and remained calm even trying to get yen to reveal his position. "Very good." Yen stated as he noted the fluxing of chakra from shinju several meters away and with a awknowledging smile yen noted her vision returning and the push that was required she broke through. The genjutsu. there you go shin power your way through. And don't fear but control your rage. yen thought to himself as he noted shin rushing towards him.

Shins blade hit its mark as it hit though no drawing of blood or even an indent came from the strike. The blade basically hit the skin and stayed it may as well have been like air pushing against yens skin. Yet yen nodded with approval as although the strike was pure the damage unless her strength was to increase overtime would remain unnoticeable. Yet shin knelt to the ground as he nodded with approval and spoke. Releasing the genjustsu in the process and smiling as he spoke. "You both strikes and hit excellent there will be times where you will not have things in your favor but you must pull through for mission and your life. You both showed the quick thinking and resilience through the challenge excellent" 

Yen beamed at both shin and kouske and raised 3 fingers counting down to 1 and his gaze went between both the girl and boy as yen began to run backwards 15 meters  at a speed of 12 spreading space for both of the genin as he looked between both of them  as the second challenge had already begun yen smiled as he studied the boy relaxed and fresh and shin exuasted from constant exposure to yens chakra. As he smiled awaiting their movements as he wasn't as allowed to counter till after their next hit yen was going to draw this out as long as he can pushing shin and kosuke to their limit.

Wc:3790/4,000 for bringer of darkness
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum