Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

perceptions vs will (free, nk, spar) Empty perceptions vs will (free, nk, spar)

Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:24 pm
Yen studied his kilshiku as he sat alone in a tree on the training grounds admiring his insect as he finally finished his studying of the kilshiku finally sure of their weaknesses and strengths. Yet yen after ordering the insect to return within his body did he take a moment to regain observation of his sorroundings. Taking into account of no one being around as far as he knew yen hopped down from the tree and started setting plan of his training for the day. As he thought it over for a moment yen figured that it was time to tap into his genjutsu training as the thought of creation jutsu were technically not In the works as each one was like moving a mountain with a string. A true streYen studied his kilshiku as he sat alone in a tree on the training grounds admiring his insect as he finally finished his studying of the kilshiku finally sure of their weaknesses and strengths. Yet yen after ordering the insect to return within his body did he take a moment to regain observation of his sorroundings. Taking into account of no one being around as far as he knew yen hopped down from the tree and started setting plan of his training for the day. As he thought it over for a moment yen figured that it was time to tap into his genjutsu training as the thought of creation jutsu were technically not In the works as each one was like moving a mountain with a string. A true stress on the mind. It was here yen took in account of the techniques he had known for awhile were his arms another technique had to come into the works. once there was techniques that predated mere mind body wreckagee and  yet it's within my grasp.

Yen thought to himself as ss on the mind. It was here yen took in account of the techniques he had known for awhile were his arms another technique had to come into the works. once there was techniques that predated mere mind body wreckagee and  yet it's within my grasp.

Yen thought to himself as he thought back to the technique in mind. Yen thought back to the individual in question as the creator of the technique.  well he certainly did do quite a lot of work with this fellow lest darkness descend on thoes that get to close. The bringer of darkness quiet a handy technique for sure!.  Yen thought to himself as he noted such a technique resulted from one handsigns it was quiet amusing to yen. As he began to use his chakra as it felt like a relief not having to bend light and darkness as he pushed his chakr a through nothingness to make techniques on the seperate spectrum of yen yang release. Yen smiled as his chakra began to seep into the sorroundings area.

Wc:487/4,000 for bringer of darkness
Shinju Akari <3
Shinju Akari <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

perceptions vs will (free, nk, spar) Empty Re: perceptions vs will (free, nk, spar)

Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:00 am
High pitched huffs and puffs could be heard in the area. These sounds would begin very quietly and begin to grow in volume as if its source was getting closer. Soon to follow these loud breathes were the sounds of footsteps kicking up dirt and crushing grass beneath them with every step. If one were to have particularly excellent hearing, they could perhaps soon after hear the sound of metal clicking together in sync with these footsteps. The rhythm of the footsteps would hint at the source of these noises was a bipedal creature and indeed it was. Said creature was just a girl getting in some exercise in fact.

Shinju had been out jogging as the beginning of her training regimen. However, as she continued on her path, she began to feel as if something was off in the air. She couldn't quite pin a cause to this feeling, but the air itself, it just felt slightly heavy and thick. This sense caused her stop advancing in the middle of her jog, running in place to keep her motion going. The girl's head turned to look around her environment, hoping to find a potential source to this odd sensation. Her eyes squinted, attempting to further scrutinize the area. What she could manage to spot that seemed to contrast against the static plant life was a humanoid figure.

Shinju decided to investigate the figure further and direct her jogging path towards it instead of her normal trail. Her lips being sucked into her mouth slightly as she thought about the uncertainty of the situation. Once she had reached a distance of about 15 feet from the individual, the girl simply stopped advancing and began to jog in place, giving the other person a look of curiosity. It was then that Shinju could feel it. Whatever was making the air heavy was coming from here, and if she had to take a wild guess, it was probably from the individual she was looking at. 

Shinju bit the inside of her lip, asking herself internally. "What are they doing?"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

perceptions vs will (free, nk, spar) Empty Re: perceptions vs will (free, nk, spar)

Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:39 am
The sound of foot steps caught the aburames ears as he relaxed his chakra slightly like breathing in a sense his chakra began to subtlely ease as it faded slightly into the back ground noting that the footsteps were not much of confidence yet they were slightly hesitant in a sense as yen turned and his yellow eyes gazed towards the appearance of a girl seemingly unsure in her trying to figure something yen smiled as he noted her lip bitting a slight intake of breath from her as he chuckled his silky voice light yet his eyes caught hers. "I can see that it might be unusual to find one training alone in the manner but for the sake of being I was merely stretching my arms. Your uncertainty speaks much as I can assume like a magnet my chakra must've caught your attention. Oh mind me! Where are my manners. Yensung at thy service."

Yen tipped his trademark straw hat and bowed slightly before looking back up at girl speaking once more. "When faced with something your unsure about it's best to relax can't let it get your mind comjumbled yet alone block your judgement." Yen spoke as he spiked his chakra once more spreading it around him as he looked at the girl In all matters he was merely relaxed even his head was lazily cocked to the side as he began to work back on the fundamental of the technique at hand basically letting loose his chakra around him to affect the senses of others was surely a true marvel yet similar to his other techniques  Yen had to work on the base fundamental s of the technique at hand. As it was without question that for any genjutsu to work normally the said effects needed working on. However for this technique yens chakra needed maximum effectiveness well at least to be felt in a short perimeter around him. As the closer the technique to the self the more concentrated the chakra. 

Yen yen took to studying the girl once more now a casual glance as he definitely did not know of her at all from recollection further bringing the idealology that she was new here. Perhaps the girl can learn a thing or two here from me as it seems she's a genin yet sensitive to chakra good senses will take her far for sure. Yen noted as he awaited the girl to respond  he followed up with a question. "But what is your name if I may ask?" 

Wc:901/4,000 for bringer of darkness
Shinju Akari <3
Shinju Akari <3
Citizen

Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:07 am
The genin ceased her in place jogging as the male turned his gaze to her. By the way this guy was talking, it would seem he was definitely the cause of what she had been feeling.  She couldn't find any tells in his actions, but the sensation she had felt began to fade as he spoke and soon after come back. In all likelyhood, this person was the source. This feeling in the atmosphere wasn't the only thng weird about this situation. So was the way this guy spoke, the genin thought. She could understand what he was trying to say, but he was trying to sound unecessarily propper. 

"Yeah...Well my name's Shinju. But you can call me Shin if you'd like." The girl responded.

She figured it was only fair to give her name as well, no need for surnames yet though. Her head cocked to one side as she fixed her gaze on the chuunin. What was he talking about when he mentioned training? From what she could see, all he was doing was...well nothing. Maybe making the air do that thing it was doing was his training? She hardly saw how that could be any form of training besides some tedious jutsu. Well to be fair, if its purpose was to be the set up for a trap, she could have fallen for it. But making the air in an area tense to lure in curious cats didn't seem to be the best formula. Maybe it was something else then?

"So you're training you say?" Shinju asked rhetorically. "What exactly are you doing to train?" she followed with a question she did desire an answer to.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:58 am
Yen chuckled as shin asked the question true while most would train with weapons and a dummy yen trained using his chakra and breaking down the fundamentals of things. No hot headed telling and screaming like most others those days went beyond yen as the less he needed to do the more he could do within his immediate area. And yet he took note of the girls awareness. "Training is more then punching and kicking each other and inanimated objects as there are as many ways to train as there are elements. I study techniques and their formation from books then break them down to understand their fundamentals and their functions. What do you think makes chakra flow and how is it created and where does it come from? These are the answers I seek as a practiciner of ninjutsu." 

Yen smiled as he tipped his hat at shin. "Many of these questions I just asked might not be as easily answered as you think. Yet I'm mainly working on a high ranked genjutsu it's fun for sure as you don't know what and how powerful a technique is till you try it. Do you think it is possible shin for you to make it rain? Or even further make the ground shake? Anything is possible  but as a genjutsu user I want to learn a relic of the past. Perhaps if you desire though. I can help you improve physically as well. As I am chuninn as well and assist with your learning." 

Yen finished his speech and smiled as he further concentrated his chakra in the area as he focused on making the chakra work to his will by creating a blurry effect around him testing a slightly hallucinating effect in the area.  Yet yen began to speak again as he smiled. " what is it that you specialize in? Ninjutsu, tai jutsu? Perhaps weapons , medical? Genjutsu? Even puppetry?  What do you take as your talent?"

wc: 1,228/4,000 for bringer of darkness
Shinju Akari <3
Shinju Akari <3
Citizen

Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:09 pm
Shinju crossed her arms as Yen began to speak. He sounded like he was trying to be some philosopher. But chakra comes from an organ inside all living things, it's like a life force of sorts. A fuel for life. She decided to not answer the string of questions about chakra however, she would let the male continue with his philosophical words.

"Yeah, chakra is kinda weird when you think about it." she replied. 

Maybe he was talking about the origin of chakra, the girl thought. But if chakra is a life force, wouldn't it just have come with life? Yeah, this guy was weird. However her ears almost perked as he shifted into asked questions about her own abilities, even if rhetorically, followed up by an offer to train. Or at least that's what she drew from what Yen had said. Once again he hid his meaning behind unnecessarily complex speech so she couldn't be completely sure on what he wanted to get across.

"Well, I guess I have more a preference for weapons." Shinju replied, patting the weapon pouch on her left side. She wouldn't say she invested a dramatically different amount of time practicing with weapons than she did in anything else relating to combat. It was more of a person preference really.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:43 pm
Yen smiled as she set her weapon down. "Weapons the Mau tools of a ninja but should one adverse themselves then the weapons are more then the tools but an extension of themselves." Yen sat  down on the ground as he looked up at the girl.  "now I show curiosity as to your skill with weapons and as a ninja. Strike me three times with all your might." Yen spoke full of confidence As yen spoke yet to make it a challenge for the girl yen decided to exert his chakra fully taking the time to further manipulate the chakra in the air as he focused on making a stronger hallucinatory effect by willing it yens chakra would by throes within range feel their vision blur slightly for merely a second.  As yen mentally took note of his progress.

The chakra density is quiet heavy yet to reach ones senses one must feel the chakra resonating through them to disrupt the senses at will. As with my pandemonium it errupts the whole sensory of the brain and body even the will of another should they not be ready hence that's the force of illusions a whole defeated is based on the induvidual as techniques are universal that there is the power of them . As for this one one must be fooled as it's quiet powerful as a relic of the past. 

Yen noted as yen smiled and took off his hat and laid it in his lap further testing the girl by his insects crawling on his skin to test her will. Further to attack or strike. As yen smiled knowing to conquer a unusual opponent despite the pressure was the at hand. A valuable lesson to any genin.

1,520/4,000 for bringer of darkness
Shinju Akari <3
Shinju Akari <3
Citizen

Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:06 pm
He wanted to have her slash and stab at him with weapons? This guy just kept getting weirder and weirder. But then again, he said he was a chuunin. Maybe he knew what he was talking about. The girl's unfolded her arms and reached into the pouch on her left side with her left hand, pulling from it single kunai, holding it in her hand with the blade pointing towards Yen.

"I don't know how good of an idea you think this might be, but-" 

Shinju cut herself off as she suddenly felt a heavy sensation throughout her body. When she had arrived the air felt viscous but now it felt like weights on all parts of her body. The genin stumbled back a few steps, letting out a groan as she hung her head down. Her vision, now that was starting to go as well. Rather quickly, her eyesight had gone from perfect to legally blind. Everything had faded into blurs. All she could make of anything now was a blob made up of the colors from said objects scheme. She looked up at the blob she believed to be Yen. As she would do so however, her pupils would not seem to line up with even Yen's face, more-so his torso. 

"Ugh" The genin scoffed. "Are you doing that?" she asked, squinting her eyes in an attempt to improve her vision. An attempt that would be all for naught. 

She raised her arm up to point her weapon at the chuunin, the limb shaking as if exhausted. Just raising her arm seemed to put a strain on the genin. What is he doing that's making her feel like this, she asked herself. She didn't know of any jutsu or technique that one could just casually execute and make affect a target like this. Yen said he had been training a powerful technique. But she hadn't heard of a powerful technique that someone could do without hand seals while learning it, assuming was he was doing was part of this technique.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:40 pm
Yen smiled as shin finally took note of it indeed the fact remained that the fundamental worked for sure as yen noted the effectiveness shin was prepared indeed yet she reaction was justified. As yen noted her reaction he nodded with approval and confirmation. "Techniques are more then handsigns as the intent is felt through chakra. While handsigns mold the chakra to the use of techniques the fundamental as I told you came from chakra. It was only the tip of the iceberg the feeling as genjutsu affects the mind body and in some cases spirit. However this here is a test of what you see and your will to push forward despite odds. Why else do you hold a weapon? There will be times you are inhibited from things and even then if you sit there fretting over it and don't act your burning time."  Yen took a breath as it was decent and shin by the looks of it took a nice take of the very minimal of the technique.

Yen spoke up again now more direct as he disired to push the girl to her limits. Even if it would be hours he would test her fully and ensure her lesson to be learned.  "Shin shake away the doubts and weirdness of chakra and embrace it fully. You can easily do so if you use it and hone your senses. And perhaps even use your senses not only eyes, your ears. Taste, feeling of the skin, and your own chakra to pin point me. Your goal in this training is to first find and then strike me three times. On the second  strike I will dodge and avoid your blows and  on the third strike your goal is a clean blow on me  where I am unable to block as I too will strike shin. I might make it challenging as well with tricks but you seem to learn by doing. So you should learn if you miss by throwing a weapon I'll make sure you won't pick it up. So stand up shin and show me your resolve."

Yen sat where he was as he spoke the hallucinatory effect seemed done as he attempted again to raise his chakra now concitrating it greatly around 5 meters around him smiling as he figured the grand effect occured at somewhere to his half of his full chakra. Now his goal was to figure the maximum effect range of the technique as shin wasn't that far but it was minimal there by the looks of it. Yen smiled again noting that he was indeed making progress yet it was time as well to see shins skill and help her g ain strength. it's only a stepping stone as it is so let's see how good of a strike she has.

Wc: 1,990/4,000 for bringer of darkness
Shinju Akari <3
Shinju Akari <3
Citizen

Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:03 am
The feeling of being weighed down only increased as Yen continued to exert chakra. All she could focus on was keeping herself and her one arm up, which was now shaking from the strain. Her vision also worsened with the additional chakra output, she had gone from seeing various blobs of various color to seeing just color. Everything faded into various shades of brown, she couldn't discern something from anything else unless it were to flail around dramatically. All the meanwhile this weirdo was spouting some shpeel about the senses and embracing chakra. The genin's right arm came up slowly, gripping at the side of her head as if she had a headache.

"Just shut up." Shinju muttered quietly, her head hanging down from the weighted sensation. 

Embrace chakra, embrace weirdness. What was this guy going on about in the first place? Ironically enough, his more blunt form of speech was more cryptic than his casual form. Shinju didn't seemed to want to 'embrace' anything, aside from more words relevant to her current interest. Hitting this guy. Yeah, that sounded nice right about now. But she couldn't hit him very well if he was just a brown blob that looked slightly different from ever other brown blob. Yen was going on about chakra, maybe she could do something it. She didn't know anything that could help with genjutsu though. She had to try something though. Shinju tried to remember how genjutsu worked. Her fingers gripped tighter at her hair as she tied to focus her thought and recollect information. 

"Something about...disrupting chakra flow?" she thought to herself. 

That's all she could come up with at the moment, lots of distractions. More sentient and annoying than others. She'd just have to assume she was right. If this were messing with the flow of her chakra, how would she fix that? She didn't have a jutsu for this. Maybe she wouldn't have to use a specific jutsu though. Maybe she could just do something with her chakra? She could only think of the most basic idea, but she'd need to give it a shot if progress were to be made. 

The genin widened her stance, separating her feet shoulder width apart. With a clap, her feminine hands came together with her fingers together and pointing up while holding the kunai between her two palms.  Shinju began to collect chakra at her core, one needing only to look at her strained expression to see this ordeal was indeed a difficult obstacle for her.

"Come on, more!" she exclaimed through clenched teeth. 

Soon after, a wave of relief would pass over her body in sync with the her releasing the gathered chakra and letting it flow through her body, adding to her natural flow of chakra. While she forced her very life force to flare throughout her body, her vision began to return, however not completely. Alas, her eyesight would just go back to blobs with various color schemes instead of brown. Shinju let out a scoff, she couldn't push herself any further and this was the farthest she could go.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum