Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jirou Joski
Jirou Joski
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Journal
Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 232950

Nothing Worthwhile is Free [P] Empty Nothing Worthwhile is Free [P]

Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:00 am
Mission Summary:

It was a day featuring bright sunshine, clear skies, and a part of the beach that Joski typically liked to avoid: the busy part. It wasn’t so much that the wanderer from the land of rivers disliked people or found them particularly disagreeable, but many people meant a lot of noise and a lot of different sensations that his senses couldn’t help but pick up on. It made relaxing in the tropical setting particularly difficult. In a spot like this, relaxing was going to be impossible. Luckily, Joski had come up with a clever plan to not only allow him to blend in with the crowd but to earn a few tickets he could exchange for more of those fancy drinks with the twisting straw as well. The catch? He had to volunteer for an assistance program that was sort of like the Baywatch but without having to watch the water. So instead, Joski had found a comfortable position to stand in the glowing sunlight, his typical mask still transformed into a pair of tinted lenses set to a frame on his face. The wide frame of the accessory helped to offer him some sort of concealment, but he still hadn’t quite gotten used to feeling the breeze on the lower part of his face. It made his skin itch and reminded him that he was soon going to need to tend the budding hairs with a blade if he was going to keep his face clean. Thankfully, there wasn’t much in the way to be seen just yet but the itching always meant that the time would soon come when he had to prevent himself from looking like the homeless bum he actually was.

Settled into a spot in the middle of the beach, Joski would be wearing his open-front t-shirt that was printed with a tacky floral design; it always seemed to be the tacky designs that sold at tourist hotspots, and though Joski could never understand why, he also wouldn’t turn down such a cheap outfit to perfectly match his vacationing spirit. The beach was packed today; evidently, there was some manner of production being cast as Joski watched large shading equipment be ferried back and forth by a crew of sorely overdressed workers whom some monster demanded wear full pants on the beach. Joski felt a pang of guilt watching others work in stifling conditions while he mentally complained about having to wear a badge on his shirt that read “Need help? Ask me!”. Already today he had to give a countless number of directions- thankfully many of them were to a refreshment bar, to which he was quite accustomed. Some part of the traveler believed that he might actually be able to slide through an easy day of volunteer work, snag a few tickets, and get back to enjoying overpriced beverages and laying around in the sun until the stormy weather rolled in.

There was still a week or so, right?

Sighing quietly, Joski would fold his hands behind his back and stretch a bit to the right before slowly swaying over to the left and doing the same. Tilting his head back, he’d take a long breath in through his nose before pushing it right back through the same nostrils in a slow, zen-like exhale. “Man, wonder where my brothers got off to,” he idly wondered to himself as his gaze began to drift upwards into the clear sky, finding no clouds to land on as he allowed his eyes to linger on a distant point in space. “Bet Tokito is doing something stupid.”

WC - 600/2,000
Kosuke Sashihara
Kosuke Sashihara
Citizen
Stat Page : Ko's Chart
Health: 300 | AP: 1440
Vigor: 100 | Chakra: 150
Speed: 40 | Strength: 10

Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 90500

Nothing Worthwhile is Free [P] Empty Re: Nothing Worthwhile is Free [P]

Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:11 pm
Kosuke - "Speech"|Thoughts|(Jutsu)
Third Party - "Speech"

Another day at Mikadzuki Beach typically meant that Kosuke was certain to get interrupted from trying to enjoy a leisurely day and end up helping a lost kid, fending off a pirate attack, or going toe to toe with a humongous killer shark. To be sure he did not mind helping with those situations arose, but he had found himself woefully underprepared to handle a few of these tasks so Ko decided to take a different approach for today. Instead of waiting for trouble to find him, he would go out and search for the trouble instead. Which is to say that Ko had decided to sign up for a volunteer program on the beach where he would make himself available to any who might be in need of assistance. Apparently the increased traffic of people in the area and the auspicious events that had already occurred on the beach had necessitated that action be taken by the local authorities, with a ragtag assortment of volunteers being the temporary solution (hopefully).

The sun was shining brightly with not a cloud to be seen, much to Kosuke's discomfort with his slight sunburn, and this section of the beach was as busy as ever, busier even now as it seemed more and more new people had been arriving because of word that had been spreading about some movie production that was to take place on the beach today. As a result there were plenty of people out and about in strange costumes of various kinds. Heh, and here I thought I would stand out with my odd outfit. Ah well, I am sure people will still be able to identify me with this badge. Ko was in his usual beach attire for the most part, from the waist down it was a typical pair of black and green swimming trunks with flip-flops and from the waist up he was still wearing his finger wraps, rectangular half-rim glasses, and a shirtless torso.... covered by an oversized pirate jacket that he had gotten during a recent mission to rescue some hostages from a pirate ship while raiding on the backs of flying whales. The badge was large and colorful enough to stand out and gave a clear message of “Need help? Ask me!” that should be noticeable to others that may require his assistance.

Ko was patrolling a particularly busy stretch where the motley movie production crew seemed to have people running to and fro frantically preparing equipment and people for different tasks. Surely there will be people around here that need some help, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't interested in what they are working on. There appeared to be some dismay among staff of the production, but Ko had his attention pulled away by a question from a passing family. After directing the kind family in the direction of a nearby rental booth, Ko was shifted his focus back towards the production group when he caught sight of one of the colorful volunteer badges on an equally colorful shirt of another glasses wearing individual. Ah, another volunteer is already here. Perhaps I'll introduce myself and then continue my patrol. As Ko drew closer to the individual he noticed the man appeared to be gazing listlessly up into the sky. Hmm, maybe I shouldn't bother him. I'll just stay in the area to help in case something comes up.

Then, as if he had thought it into existence, there was a huge commotion down by the water a short ways away. The origin of the trouble was a spot that had been claimed my the movie crew but was now being swarmed with people from all around as the production staff tried to keep people at bay. Kosuke rushed over and through the crowd to see what was amiss and as he pushed past the expanding circle of people he was shocked to find a man being dragged out of the water and further up away from the water and onto the sands. Ko quickly sprang into action questioning people nearby "Did anyone see what happe-" "CUT! Cut damnit!" A furious man was quickly approaching the stampede of people. "We are filming here! This man is an ACTOR!" He stormed over to a feeble looking production assistant. "Damnit George, get these people off my set now and PERMANENTLY. First the fireworks and now this..." George ran over towards the group of people with Kosuke and began shooing everyone away as the director left in the direction of a shaded tent area.

The timid assistant George seemed to be under a lot of pressure so rather than be dismissed with the rest of the crowd Kosuke followed him back towards the set with a mind to offer his assistance to the man. After all, he was a volunteer to help people in need and George certainly appeared to be in need of some help.

WC: 824
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:49 am
The Long white haired male hailing from a land of sun and sand felt almost at home and yet, in a foreign land all at once, in celebrations of his recent win in his chuunin exams and return from the mission of peace that him and three other shinobi helped to broker, he took some time off, having heard a great deal of good things from many people about this beach. The crashing waves and smell of salt water filled his senses, these was what was new to him. He wore only the sleeves and his pants, he walked barefoot along the sands. Again with where he had been lately this was nothing for him. His mind did race, maybe the celebrations was early, however the interactions was what was needed. He had found a new level of confidence.

As he walked along the beach he spied the situation that had been unfolding , something about a movie production, and slowly it was seemingly going into shambles, while Raiden would naturally mind his own business, the vacation and waiting on the results of the Chuunin exam did have him antsy, he needed to do something to preoccupy himself, so he would walk over around the same time the green haired male had approached as well, however while he seemed currently silent, Raiden would speak up to the lot of people that was before him.

"I may not know much about anything of this sort, but im skilled and a fast learner, is there anything that I could possibly do to be of any assistance , the sooner your shoot is done, the sooner this beach can return to the people and allow them full reign of fun , yes?" Now In Raidens mind, he was not meaning to make it sound like it was a hassle to have these people on the beach, but he wanted to be fair to others who may also be on their vacation of some sort, and after all, stuff like that is meant to be fun, and not ruined by yelling and screaming, no matter the cause or reason for said ruckus.
Jirou Joski
Jirou Joski
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:25 am
Commotion on the beach wasn't particularly uncommon, and given the extra activity generated by the movie being shot, it was no surprise to Joski that he would be in close proximity to the ruckus when everyone believed that a man washing up on shore was someone in need of rescue instead of one of the teenaged actors that had likely not been planning on looking like a scrawny dog that got dunked in water, but apparently the current trend involved long hair. His eyes had turned to peer through tinted lens to the small group of people that was steadily beginning to grow thanks to all the commotion only for the crowd to be confront by the loud voice of the man that Joski presumed to be in charge of this whole thing. Lazily watching the scene unfold, Joski would push off from his spot to begin wandering across the sand and towards the small grouping of people that had opted to stay around after the bulk of the crowd had dispersed. There were a pair of others who walked ahead of him; one of them had a clean cut of green hair and stylish beach attire while the second was a blonde that wasn't wearing a helper button but was offering his services nonetheless. In truth, Joski intended on using these two as a shield: perhaps if this pair of bodies was willing to commit to some volunteer work, he could slide by without a task being assigned.

The man that was left with the three helpers- a man named George- was a kid whos anxiety was plain to read on his face; likely, this guy was under a great deal of stress about this whole filming venture while being unable to wear much of the benefit of being the grease within the proverbial wheels. The guy that is supposed to be getting stuff done, though at the moment he looked like the sky was about to crush him beneath a terrible burden. "Oh gods, this is going to be a disaster," the man bemoaned, seemingly oblivious to the fact that there were actually three people standing nearby that were intent on helping. Even as Raiden spoke, the man seemed to mumble more anxiety ridden murmurs to himself as he passed back and forth across the set trying to direct people to set back up for the shot for the movie. It wasn't until the group had been standing there for nearly five full minutes that the guy seemed to recognize that assistance had arrived. "You! You three! Look, I'm in a real jam here- there isn't any more that could go wrong even if people were actually trying to sabotage us. Alright look, look, look here. Look." The man said, his sentence stumbling to a halt as the man took a moment to breath and collect himself.

When the man gathered himself, he quickly moved into a fluid motion that ended in a two-finger point in the direction of Kosuke. "You there. You look organized. Earlier, someone had the bright idea of putting our fireworks on the shore without considering that the tide MIGHT rise and wash out the whole lot! The storage for more is across the beach but you need to find Stan in order to get the key. You'll have to go find him- stars only KNOWS where that man got off to. Look for a slim guy in a big hat. Thats Stan. Now go. Go! Git!" George said, not really offering any of them a chance to argue with the assigned task before George's attention turned to Raiden, scoping him up and down for a moment before continuing. "And you there! You look like a sturdy sort. You offered to help, right? Great! Go find Wryn and get suited up in a crane harness. You got the same build as one of our cast, so you'll make a great stunt double. You got not problem jumping down from high places and dodging a runaway wagon right? Good, great-great. Go get signed in. Go-go-go!"

As the other two were dismissed, Joski was left standing and suddenly felt utterly exposed as his shields had both already been battered with tasks but George didn't look like he was going to stop any time soon. With Kosuke and Raiden unable to play the scapegoat, a hand swiftly came to land on Joski's should. "And you, my boy! I have a task for you. Something incredibly important. Perhaps the most important job of the evening." Despite what was being said, Joski had a sinking feeling that only grew more and more intense as the moments passed. What ever job he was about to be given loomed over him like a rainy cloud threatening to blot out the sunshine of the rest of his day, and there was no way for Joski to avoid it now. Stupid button.

~~~

What felt like hours later, Joski was standing with his arms full of different bags, each filled with different demands that had been made of him at one point or another by the same man that Joski stood besides. One hand filled with a cup of coffee that had long since gone cold, Joski could feel the life force slowly being sapped from him as he followed the director from spot to spot, having a front row seat to every bit of yelling and screaming the director was now doing to different parts of the movie staff. "You and you! Get those bouys in place! And you! Those tracks better be wiped by the time we start the take- I'm not having my work sullied because some stage hand can't watch where he is walking, Dennis!" Joski had once felt bad for the people now being accosted by the demands, but such empathy only went so far when Joski was one wrong arm movement away from also catching some unwanted attention. So, instead, Joski stood by holding a cup in one hand and duo of bags under the arm. Eventually this day would be done, and tomorrow would certainly be better, right?

WC - 1,021
TWC - 1,620 / 2,000
Kosuke Sashihara
Kosuke Sashihara
Citizen

Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:17 pm
Third Party - "Speech"

It appeared that Kosuke had not been the only one with a mind to help the movie production find solutions to their evidently ever growing list of issues that were arising, though perhaps the three individuals were not all motivated by the same reasons. The white haired man that approached spoke up with no hesitation but with what Ko perceived to be a slight annoyance at the entire situation. In contrast, the dark haired man that he had made note of earlier seemed to have been drawn by the commotion of it all but seemed intent on maintaining a degree of distance that would Ko surmised would not save the man from being noticed given his choice of attire.

Raiden's words seemed to have no impact on the anxious assistant as there was no ready acknowledgement of the offer to assist the man. It was only after some more time passed that the man noticed the presence of the makeshift group of helpers and began vomiting out his stress frantically before recollecting himself. His demeanor then shifted in such a way that Kosuke would have sworn the man had been replaced by an identical twin if he hadn't been present the entire time. The assignments were doled out in a frenzy that left no room for questions or complaints and Kosuke couldn't help but think back to how his father would issue orders to him when Ko assisted with medical operations. He gave a nod of acknowledgment to his fellow enlistees before taking off to fulfill his portion of the tasks.

"The storage for more is across the beach but you need to find Stan in order to get the key. You'll have to go find him-... Look for a slim guy in a big hat."

The good news was that Kosuke had a clear goal. The bad news was that the "key" to accomplishing his task was to track down the only person with the information and more importantly key that he would need. Well, the description is something to go off at least. Assuming he is still wearing the hat I should be able to track him down with the right vantage point. If I don't see anyone with a hat then I guess.... I guess I will just deal with it if it comes to it. A quick observation of this area of the beach through the lens of searching for a tall structure to climb revealed to Kosuke an elevated lifeguards hutch a short ways away. He was quick to make his way to the building and make his way to the roof of the structure.

Ko put his hand up to block the sun as he surveyed the surroundings with his focus being a large hat. There! Hmm, perhaps not. The medical ninja had spotted an obnoxious and comically large cowboy hat that would have fit the description of "big hat". However, the person wearing it was not a slim man but instead a petite young woman talking, noyelling at a man. Oh wait... Then the woman threw the hat at the man's face before flipping her hair back and strutting away defiantly. This new combination of hat and man seemed to perfectly match up with who he was looking for and Ko quickly hopped down from his perch and over to the man as retrieved his hat from the sand and pawed at it furiously.

"Ah well, you win some you lose some." The man appeared to be taking the apparent rejection well enough. "Ahem, I take it you are Stan? My name is Kosuke and I am assisting the movie crew with some of the issues they are dealing with." The man casually spit into the sand as he placed the hat atop his head unironically. "Howd'ya do Mr. Ko-sue-kay. What can I do ya fer?" The accent was unfamiliar to Kosuke and it took him a moment to adjust and process the words. "It seems there was a problem with the fireworks and now the production team needs more from out of storage. I was asked to track you down, seeing as you are the only person with the key, and then to bring the fireworks back."

"Aw hell, let's hurry and git them fireworks. If I lose another job the wife says she'll up and leave me." Uninterested in getting involved in the man's marital issues, Kosuke decided not to comment on the scene he observed earlier and followed them man in silence as they went to retrieve the replacement supplies.

It took multiple trips to the storage unit to bring over all the needed fireworks and Kosuke had developed a headache by the end of it from Stan droning on about how his wife never does this or that anymore. It was with great relief that Ko embraced the new task given to him of transporting a sizeable chunk of the fireworks to a spot further down the beach where they had previously been washed away. The spot was marked for him on a map but he was informed that the spot would be obvious to him as they had sectioned off a new area for this patch after the unfortunate incident earlier in the day and that there was a technician at the spot waiting for him to drop off the goods.

The area designated for the fireworks was in a rather secluded area that appeared to be rarely traveled. The choice made sense to ensure the safety of people on the beach and Kosuke wondered at who on the production team would have been thoughtful enough to make that decision but he quickly decided it must be someone he had yet to meet, perhaps the firework technician themselves. As Kosuke rounded a batch of trees he happened upon a scene that gave him an immediate feeling of deja vu. There was a man that Ko assumed to be the firework tech looking around frantically while kneeling next to someone laying unconscious underneath a canopy of palm trees.

Feeling a call to action Ko promptly dropped the supply of fireworks and ran over to check on the situation at hand. "I'm a doctor, what happened here?" He spoke calmly but with an air of authority that calmed the frantic man. "I-I don't know. I just got here for and-and I found this guy just laying here passed out. What do I do!?" The medical ninja put a hand on the man's shoulder to reassure him. "You did great. I'll take over from here, please go catch your breath." Kosuke indicated to the area next to the fireworks he dropped off after he spoke.

The examination was unexpectedly quick. Kosuke observed a scattered collection of nearby coconuts and made note of a contusion on the temple of the map just as he started to come to. Kosuke backed up for a moment to allow the man time to take his surroundings without being frightened by someone hovering directly over him, but as the man tried to sit up Kosuke went into action to prevent him from moving and inadvertently causing more damage.

"Don't be alarmed, I am a doctor. Do you remember anything that happened? Can you tell me your name?" Kosuke spoke slowly and there was a look of fear as the man searched his brain for answer to Kosuke's questions. There was no answer to be found. "I-uh-I don't remember... One second I was... and then." Tears started to stream from the man's eyes. "I can't remember...." Ko's heart ached for the man. To wake up and not know where or who you are was a terrifying though. "It is going to be okay. I am going to help you. Just stay still for me."

Snake. Ox. Tiger. Ram. Rat. Kosuke's hands began to glow green as he placed the left on the forehead of the confused man. The chakra flowed and quietly went to work at repairing the external and internal wounds the man had experienced. (Mystical Palm) "Just try to rest for now, I'll watch over you and then we can head back in a bit." Kosuke offered a comforting smile as the glow dissipated from his hands. Only time would tell now if he had done enough.

WC: 1383
TWC: 2207
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:17 pm
The wild haired man stood there, almost feeling ignored and growing slightly more annoyed than he was before until the director who was getting things in order finally noticed them and started to direct them no different than they were his hired stage hands. He noted as Kosuke had been sent off to get more fireworks, and watched him take off, it was shortly after that he than looked upon Raiden. After they looked at each other for a moment, the director looking him up and down , he had directed him to go get fitted for a harness, he was going to be a stunt double, well that was not horrible he supposed.

Raiden would walk over to the rigging crew to get outfitted with the harness and a look alike costume, even his wild mane was tamed to help him look as much as the part to help sell that it was the actor and not him doing these stunts. Raiden went over in his head, what was it he was supposed to do again. He had to jump from a high place and he had to dodge a run away wagon. Little did Raiden know that these series of events was almost back to back. So as Raiden watched the events the first time through, he noticed how he had to do things. He had to do his jump, and land in such a way he is automatically going into a dive roll to get out of the way of the wagon. Raiden was almost certain that they had needed a shinobi for this, for it was seemingly impossible for a normal human being to do such a thing. And yet as Raiden was Instructed, the stunt coordinator himself showed Raiden exactly how to do it. The man showed incredible acrobatic feats for a normal person.

Raiden would nod as he was shouted at if he was ready to try before they try to waste any more film on failed stunts. Raiden took a running leap, and as he dived and landed, he rolled......Right into the Wagon. That was not the Direction he was supposed to go, after having people start to move to check on him he would wave them off telling them he was fine. And than he went back up to his high point to try again. This happened several times, not all ended in Wagon Collision, some of them stopped as soon as he jumped, some he did the landing, and the roll, but the gap was way to apart. Occasionally his heel would get clipped by the wagon. This was starting to get Painful for Raiden and the Stunt coordinator called it for a five minute break, during that time Raiden grabbed a quick drink and the Coordinator explained to him to just simply stop trying to do it, stop thinking about it, and just let it flow, the best scenes come from people who just let the scene play out.

Raiden nodded feeling like this would be the time, and he headed up to his high up jumping point and he looked down to the soft landing pad they had for him, However he was a ninja and this was not a problem for him, he unhooked the harness, it was hindering him, and after he removed it and he leapt, the Coordinator trying to yell at him to stop. Raiden landed on his feet, and immediately went down into the crouch position and than launched himself to the side, in perfect timing as it was intended, he helped create the perfect scene. When the Coordinator came up, he was both thankful and furious. They caught the perfect stunt, but he had done so without safety features. that's when Raiden explained that he was a shinobi and that height was nothing for him, he was not trained to jump with safety equipment and that was what was throwing him off, when he made it feel more like a thing he would really do, he was able to do so. At which time the Coordinator fell silent listened and nodded and told him once more thank you for the perfect shot and sent him to the side line while the person Raiden portrayed took his spot on the ground. Raiden watched as they filmed from that point on and continued the movie, to which Raiden was quiet pleased to be apart of.

Raiden watched on as the man was the hero, stopped the bad guy and even got the girl. The story was rather typical for the most part, several musical numbers within it, and right about the time for the fireworks, something was going on, nothing happened. It was than that Raiden would go find out what was going on. To which he saw the scene of the Firework tech panicking and the green haired man from early was healing an unconscious man. Raiden left the other shinobi to his task as he would talk to the tech to try and get them to calm down at least enough to tell him how to operate the technology safely and to which order everything needed to go, since the man had not calmed down enough yet to do it himself. At which time Raiden would let the Director know really quick what was going on, and to start rolling again from the last scene just before the fireworks, and at each que he set off the fireworks.

Later Raiden would find out they would do a thing called CGI that would make a building look like it was blowing up as the Hero and Heroine left it, the looked and sounds of it made him feel it was much akin to his Space time speciality, just with effets that can only be seen in movies like genjutsu. This was all rather amazing and more credit than Raiden had intially given these people credit for, he had a new found respect for movies and vowed to go see every movie that came out from now on to see the magic for himself.

WC- 1018
Twc- 1373/2000
Jirou Joski
Jirou Joski
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:53 am
Somewhere in the back of his mind, Joski began to wonder if the people here making the movie actually wanted to. Would anyone willingly subject themselves to being yelled at all day by someone much older than them? It seemed like all of the actual actors were teenagers or there about. Maybe students? Maybe they were all from the same village? Maybe they were just all locals who wanted to do something fun. No matter how one was to slice the proverbial cake, Joski felt his energy being drained from him minute by minute as he followed the director around and listened to him yell into his megaphone at anyone who was unfortunate enough to garner his attention- a situation that Joski largely managed to avoid thanks to being a human coffee holder. There were moments of quiet bliss that Joski enjoyed rather much not just because it silenced the insufferable man at his side but it also gave Joski an opportunity to enjoy the filming sequence. Admittedly, Joski had never gone to see a major film of any sort, and the process by which one was made was more fascinating than he had originally conceived. He would watch as people fell into their roles, becoming someone else entirely for just a few minutes at a time as they interacted over a backdrop presented by the beach. It reminded him a lot of what Joski considered to be his own survival techniques, and yet here they were being put to use in entertainment.

Joski had begun to daydream about what it would be like to be an actor all the time when Raiden appeared from down the beach, snapping him back to reality. The gravity of the situation that was unfolding by the injured man down the way- a situation that halted production while the director took leave to see to the issue. Upon arrival, Kosuke had already rendered aid, and the distraught tech had managed to gather himself, though the injured man seemed to still be gathering his senses. "Alright!" The director shouted, waving his arms in an attempt to pull the attention of the area directly to him. "That's enough, get back to your positions! We have to get this all done before nightfall!" Heedless of the medical situation, the director was back into the focus of the movie, bringing up his megaphone to his lips and shouting into it. "Places! Places! From the top, square one! Move it!" Earlier in the day, Joski had accompanied the man to many stations, one of which had been makeup. On a whim, Joski had lifted a small bit of hair grease that he had thought might make up some a decent disguise in the future, but that hadn't kept Joski from making a small alteration to that megaphone recently. When the director pulled the megaphone away from his lips, he'd now be sporting a brand new grease mustache on his upper lip. Joski had been smiling the moment the director had lifted the megaphone to his lips. "And what are you grinning about?! Go get me another coffee!" He demanded of Joski, following the small crowd back down the beach towards the set. Joski would only bow his head, casting a glance to the other two volunteers that had been with them and offering a brisk nod before turning to go about his task, feeling light as a feather.

Later that evening, the crew had all been dismissed as the sun began to sink below the far horizon, casting a violet streak across the sky that lingered like a crimson tidal wave threatening to wash away the stars. Thankfully, the crew and cast were all given food and drink in partial compensation for the work they had performed, a large tent having been set up with numerous chairs and stations with which the members of production could refresh themselves, and for the evening, Joski was counted amongst them. With a trio of drinks settled into a carrier, Joski had sought out the other two helpers who were attending to the man who had earlier been injured, all of them settled into a spot that would give them a good view of the show that was about to go out over the water. Apparently, there was a surplus of fireworks, and the crew was going to set them off as a finale to the day. Settling on a bench, Joski would lift drinks from the carriers and hand them out. One to the nameless injured man, one to Raiden, and having picked up the last cup of cocoa, Joski realized he had shortened himself one. Still, he'd hand the last cup off to Kosuke and settle back into his seat. "Well, I guess it wasn't all bad," he sighed out, turning his head this way and that to produce an audible pop from his neck. "My name is Jojo, by the way. I appreciate you two stepping up. If I had been pulled into this alone, I'd probably still be working. Especially you, Mr. Medic." He said, nodding down the bench to Kosuke. "Good on you for helping the man here."

WC - 860
TWC - 2,480

[Exit. Mission Complete]

Claims:
Kosuke Sashihara
Kosuke Sashihara
Citizen

Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:02 pm
Third Party - "Speech"

The day had been lengthy and there had been roadblocks at nearly every step but the filming had finally ended and the group of volunteers was seated on a bench to enjoy a fireworks display and some cups of cocoa. The mystery man was with them and while he professed that he was feeling better physically he also stated that his memories had not all returned to him yet. There were bits and pieces coming back but his own name still eluded him, an issue compounded by the fact that he had not been able to find anything on him that would identify him directly. It was an unfortunate resolution but Kosuke had done all he could with his current set of abilities and seemed that only time and perhaps some therapy would be able to return the man to his full faculties.

"Ah yes, I have failed to introduce myself until now. My name is Kosuke and I'm just thankful that our mystery man's condition appears to be improving." Kosuke looked down at the cocoa in his hands that had been provided by Jojo. "It was a pleasure to work with both of you" Ko then directed his gaze towards Raiden. "but I would like to thank you especially for your timely arrival and efforts to get the production back on track." At this Ko would stand up from the bench and offer the untouched cup of cocoa back to Joski. "I wish that I was at liberty to stay and speak more with you all but I must be getting back. Hopefully we have opportunity to cross paths in the future and I am able to offer you more hospitality than I was able to provide you all today."

With that Kosuke would offer a bow and take his leave from the group.

{EXIT}

WC: 305
TWC: 2512

Claims:
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:00 am
Raiden sat around with the other two who had completed this hectic day with him, the white haired man looked at the other two and nodded as each had spoken. They were less of introductions and more so Formal goodbyes. Raiden had noted the mystery mans conditions but it seemed there was nothing else for it. As he sipped the cocoa provided, he would address the others after each had their turn "Names Raiden, It was nice to meet you both, Jojo and Kosuke" At that Raiden would turn his head back to the scene at hand, looking out at the sun setting over the ocean was quite the treat, and where Raiden was down for a campfire and was about to suggest such, the other two decided it was time for each to turn in for the night.

Raiden would nod and say the good byes to each as required when they would so leave, that left Raiden alone on the beach to watch the setting sun and feel the rising of the moon in the other direction. He would look around at the others that were on the beach enjoying such a thing. most of them seemed to be romantically involved in some way. and this began to make Raiden feel a bit lonely in his life. Sure he was starting to feel at home and accepted by the village, a place to belong, but now the reality was setting in of. Who was he doing this all for?

Raiden had been just fine as a Nomad for years, why the sudden urge to join a village, not like he trusted villages at that point, he knew he had to make something of himself and dedicate himself to something, but for what rewards? It was not like anyone was waiting at his little apartment when he returned to welcome him home, and congratulate his accomplishments. Was there any point to the feeble attempts at gaining praise if not for a deeper meaning than himself. These questions pelted Raiden harder than the wagon he had to practice dodging ever could. This would be the point that Raiden would stand up, finished with the cocoa he would throw away the disposable cup it was in and take a walk along the beach to find a nice secluded spot so he could enjoy the majesty of it all without such pained thoughts pinging around in his head.

But that would only make things that much worse as he looked within himself to find deeper answers and maybe some resolutions to problems that plauged him. He had family maybe there was some left somewhere. His Brother Kasuga, when was the last he had heard of him and his whereabouts. Some rumors from a village up to the north last he can recall, Maybe he will check out to see if those turn out to be true and he can at least be in touch with his brother, maybe he got to learn a bit more about their father, and maybe learned a bit about their sister that their father spoke of when they all met. He would have to now ask his leader for permission to go on such a journey and depending on how situations may be in the world, Raiden had long been disconnected who knows what has altered in that time frame.

Raiden would lay back in his secluded spot and looked up at the stars, Little did he expect to drift off to sleep in that time frame only to be awoken in the morning by a roaming officer who took him as a drunkard who fell asleep on the beach. Raiden would explain the happenings of the day before and mentioned decided going on a walk to get away from the crowd, and must had fallen asleep without realizing, of course Raiden kept the personal drama portion of it all to himself. Raiden was than left alone to finish enjoying his time at the beach.

(exit)

TWC- 2041
Due to Beloved Presence
45 Beachside Tickets
24,000 ryo (12,000 x2)

wc for Jutsu ect pushed to This Topic
120 AP (60 AP x2)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats