Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

freinds - Page 4 Empty Re: freinds

Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:24 pm
Kuro looked back at James and paused his marking. "Oh, right, well the reason about the elements thing is kind of logic based. The reason earth jutsus beat water is because earth is heavier and tougher and doesn't get pushed around by waves easy. The reason I hate electricity is because my body is made of water. I conduct electricity REALLY well. Ever just had a little shock from static? Imagine that tiny shock coursing through your whole body at once without getting weaker." Kuro shudders and focuses back on the seal he's making. "As for this... well it's gonna be awesome, I'm just not a hundred percent sure what the results gonna be. Never made one this big before." Kuro finished up the seal then stood in the center and put his palm to the ground as he poured in chakra. "Three, two, one, GO!" Kuro's body gave one convulsion as he poured in an enormous amount of chakra, draining him heavily. An enormous cloud of smoke erupted as a 60 foot tall hydra was summoned, Kuro on it's back. The giant scaled creature looked around at it's surroundings before noticing the two small Genin in front of it. 
"Oh hello humans! My name is Garroth! What's your names?"
The hydra lowered his head down to their level and smiled at them, waiting for them to speak.
wc-228

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

freinds - Page 4 Empty Re: freinds

Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:22 pm
Kuro panted and heaved on Garroth's back, slowly stumbling his way up to the back of his neck. "Holy... shit... you are BIG Garroth! I've never summoned a hydra as big as you!"
"Oh! So you're mister Kuro! It's nice to finally meet you!"
Kuro hopped down from the hydra and landed with a grunt. Garroth smiled and laid down with his front feet crossed and chin on the ground. Kuro chuckled and sat down next to James while garroth refocused on James.
"Oh, I'm a Hydra mister James. My kind have kind of been hiding lately, but them mister Kuro stumbled into our home! The elder tried to smoosh him, but mister Kuro is unsmooshable! So now he's our friend!"
Kuro  scratched his head and nodded. "Yeah that's pretty much how it went. Anyways, I can totally help you tap into the element of water James. I might accept that offer for earth too. I'm supposed to be working on specializing in medical before I worry too much about elements. But I'll think on it. Garroth, you're kinda huge so people might freak out, how about you head back home?"
"Awwwww, do I have to? I just got here."
"Well, I'm tuckered out from summoning you. Took way too much out of me.. But if one of the guys wants to play with you you can stay."
wc-228

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja