Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 2:55 pmAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 2:45 pmJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageToday at 1:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraToday at 11:41 amAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 10:25 amAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 9:19 amAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 4:45 amMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 4:01 amMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 3:48 amMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:37 amKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
42 Posts - 8%
33 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 5%
25 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

freinds - Page 2 Empty Re: freinds

Sun May 24, 2015 12:48 pm
(should i remake my post then?)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun May 24, 2015 12:52 pm
(yes, yes you should)
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Sun May 24, 2015 3:00 pm
(i just edited it)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon May 25, 2015 5:12 am
Kuro watched the section of rock hurtle towards him and didn't move as it passed through his liquid body, immediately reforming after the rock passed safely through him. "Well, If you pick out a jutsu you want to learn, you can practice it on me instead of the air. As long as it's not an electric attack. For the love of god no lightning attack or i will summon my adorable deadly monster Terroth and he will eat you." Kuro shuddered at the thought of electricity then smiled. "But you said you use Earth and explosions or whatever, so practice away."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Tue May 26, 2015 4:51 am
Shi Ken then spoke up saying "i don;t think we should be using earth style against him at all seeing as my dad told me that earth style counters water style, there for we could really hurt him. but i;ll try to use a jutsu too just not at him." he then tried to focus his chakra in to his arms starting him his fingers and creeping him his arms they slowly turn a darker side of brown, It was hard for him to get even his arms covered at this point but he pushed himself a bit farther, it was clear he was consenting on getting his chest and head cover too the problem he had right now is as he spread it more it still build up more on some parts then other. So his Fist and arms were a bit thicker coated then his chest. he stopped at his point bc he new he couldn't get his legs but for him it was a good start. "this is as far as i get for earth spear, so far" he then trys to level out his fist so the thickness of his earth around him is even. it took abit but the exter crumbled off.

(Earth Release: Earth Spear 200/3000 and +1 the chakra for 200 words of trainning)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue May 26, 2015 5:41 am
Kuro waits and watches the stones rise up. He smirks slightly and catches the first few five inch stones and tossed them at others coming at him to knock them away, then catching and avoiding the rest of the wave and repeating the process until James calmed down. Kuro watched the rods of earth rise up and chuckled as he stepped around them. "Don't worry friend, I can handle whatever you throw at me. My real true enemy is electricity, I absolutely hate it. I can handle anything else." Kuro smiled and nodded at Shi's Earth Spear technique. "Looks pretty cool. Use me as a target as much as you need."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Wed May 27, 2015 5:39 pm
Shi Ken then said "fine, i don't really have any ranged attacks tho" So he picked up a stone and just whipped it at Kuro, he heard of one style he wanted to learn but he;s far from it but still giving it a shot, he tried to imbue more charka in his arms but all it did was make his arms earth a bit thicker again, So after throwing ti he had to skim down the earth spear again. He then tried a idea by putting charka on his hands he could make Rocks sticks to it, there for he could punch Rocks at Kuro at a faster more rapid pace. He did his normal 1-2 and a heavy right by sending 2 quick smaller rocks to make there defense near there face before a larger rock near the open gut. All he had to do was reform the earth on his hands again for the Earth spear with to him was just more practice he direly needed to even come close to these two. he then asked "if his attacks were any good?" He assumed they were shit as always but you never know they might have tips on how to improve.

(Earth Release: Earth Spear 200/3000 and +1 the chakra for 200 words of trainning)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri May 29, 2015 11:42 am
Kuro managed to catch the two smaller rocks but didn't quite have the speed to catch the larger rock, so instead he let himself partially liquefy so the rock blew a hole in his gut, water splattering everywhere. "Aaaaaah, my bellyyyyyy!" Kuro fell to his back and reformed, flipping backwards onto his feet again. "Pretty cool! I didn't know punching rocks could be so efficient."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum