Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

freinds Empty freinds

Thu May 21, 2015 3:16 am
Shi Ken walked to his new favorite training area seen he got here. It was near his house and had good shade. He lived near the edge of town to be closer to his part time job. He always saw people training but rarely did they ever talk to him but maybe today will be different. He did what he always does to train alone, he did shadow boxing. It was his main for of training before coming here, it improves both speed and own person style. He was also still trying to work out the kinks to his new jutsu but it was far from ready, after all last time he used it he broke his wrist and arm. He hoped to make new freinds to day but as he got more nervous to meet new people the more he tried to block out that fear by training harder. After good 10 mins of shadow boxing he sat down to rest and get some water. His dad always said it;s better to train super hard core in 10 minutes cycles and have at least a 3 min break between rounds. As he rested he looked around hoping to see anyone who might want to talk him, as unlikely as that was, after all who would want to talk to the outsider?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

freinds Empty Re: freinds

Thu May 21, 2015 11:23 pm
Kuro had decided to sleep on the training grounds, using his coat to cover up his face to block sunlight from hitting his eyes and keeping him awake. Vixie laid across his chest, using him as a pillow as she joined him for a nap. He eventually woke up and looked around, noticing James talking to someone a mild distance away. Gently shaking Vixie, they both stretched and got up, walking over to see who this other person was. Kuro yawned and stayed silent for now, not wanting to overwhelm the guy.
Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Thu May 21, 2015 11:35 pm
Shi was surprised by the sound bombardment of questions, so he replied with " I'm Shi Ken, i;m from the stone village then it exploded then i went the Rock village and it exploded and now i;m here and hoping this place doesn't exploded again. My element is explosion and i;m now part of the leaf village. Plus what i was doing is called shadow boxing, it's when you fight yourself. like if i punch here, how would i react to it and counter that same punch if it was thrown at me. It's a boxing trick my dad said. I'm also trying to make a new jutsu but i can't get it just right, i always put too much force into it and break a bone." he laughs " but what about you, is your element or clan?" as he shook his hand. "Also do u know who that guy is over there that;s just standing there watching us? it;s kinda creepy" points to Kuro Hozuki

Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Fri May 22, 2015 3:17 pm
(sorry, when i started i assumed my element was straight explosion, not earth from now on i will refer to it as earth till i level it up, as for the explosion thing it was a small joke since, when making my character every village i tried to join had exploded recently and lastly the link was bc i copied and pasted his name to not be confused with kuro the joke, i think it was)

Shi then tries to add "Earth isn't a bad element it as good defense" but was attack by James witha quick jab, all he could do was lower his head to block it with his ninja head band and started a bliz attack going in for a quick one-two punch and then a strong right hook to the kidney. If it hit he would uses that moment of stun to jump back and prepare for earth Jame's counter offensive or Kuro. If it failed he would still jump back but a farther distance to see how Jame's counter offensive or Kuro. He didn't know if james and Kuro were possable new freinds or at this points ppl trying to bully him and only out to hurt him.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri May 22, 2015 7:15 pm
"what? Creepy? I'm not creepy. Am I creepy Vixie?" Kuro looked to his fox familiar who simplay stared back at him. "...naaah, I'm not creepy." Kuro waved a hand dismissivly and watched the two begin to fight. He shrugged when James requested a jutsu. "All I know is water stuff! If you want a new jutsu just pick one and practice it on me. I can't teach you anything." Kuro then kicked a bit of dirt, staying out of the little scrap for now.

Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Sat May 23, 2015 10:28 pm
(ok, so if i get this right, u can dodge all my attack and i can;t dodge any of urs bc all ur skills are higher then me... fun... how this fair again?)

Shi Ken was surprise dat the sudden attack on his supposive friend but rolled with it. He then said "I'm not a fan of using nin-jutsu that way, i prefer to make myself stronger then shooting fire balls or throwing rocks, i;m trying to learn earth spear but it;s abit harder then i though, sadly my clan isn't too well know for my style of fighting only known for throwing bombs around, i prefer ninjutsu that increases your taijutsu but i know i;m weird..." he slowly lowered his guard but never fully still not trusting there 2 kids.

Last edited by Shi ken on Sat May 23, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total