Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

freinds - Page 3 Empty Re: freinds

Thu May 28, 2015 11:49 pm
Shi ken quickly said "i;m not looking into explosive style, right now it doesn't match how i fight and it would be a waste to learn it right now, i still have many other things to learn"

Shi Ken went back to his fighting stands, having little to NO trust of this James person and assumed attack was coming So he finished the earth spear by covering his legs and with charka as it darkened in color. start to turn it off and on but only on his core body leaving his arms always covered. He had a plan but he had to seem distracted for it to work. So as he practiced his Earth spear more He also moved charka into his hands to maintain in there. help learn charka control but mostly for his ploy. His plan was when James attack to do substation no-jutsu and grab him then do a full force right straight to the kidney, aftor all a charka covered hand is much harder to break then a normal gripped one. He didn't know why but James made him upset, like he was weaker and he wanted to prove him wrong. but to do that he need to seem like he was only practicing charka control and earth spear. At best he was practicing his charka control and earth spear at worse, he can do a kick ass counter attack and Show that in face to face fight he would come out on top.

(earth spear 600/3000 and training +1 charka)

Last edited by Shi ken on Fri May 29, 2015 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Fri May 29, 2015 12:23 am
(u said it out loud, it;s in qoutes... how is it meta if u said it out loud? if i remember right putting charaka to a point of ur body can incress both grip bc charka is stick apparently and i thought it could help incress sensory awareness )

Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Fri May 29, 2015 12:29 am
(fine what ever u say, i have no idea why ur saying out load then or how ur breathing but i;ll roll with it, i already changed that part)

Shi no okurinushi
Shi no okurinushi
Citizen

Fri May 29, 2015 12:41 am
(can we get back to the Rp now? or is there more drama)

Last edited by Shi ken on Fri May 29, 2015 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri May 29, 2015 6:14 pm
(well, wasn't expecting all... THAT when I got home today, but uh, okay.)

Kuro stepped aside to avoid the cane then held out his hand and focused, letting the rock cane scrape some of the flesh from his palm, quickly pulling away and blowing on it while shaking it to ease the pain. "ouch ouch ouch." He watched as blood began to pool in his palm and grinned. "Well, I know what I'm gonna work on." Kuro found a nice open spot and began making a large summoning circle, filling it with symbols as he slowly scooted around it, slowly feeling a bit drained as he used his blood to draw the complex seal. "Okay... I'm gonna let you finish... and then I suggest standing back while I bring us a new playmate."
wc-120