Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

A little work out (Erza/Open/NO KILL!) - Page 2 Empty Re: A little work out (Erza/Open/NO KILL!)

Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:32 pm
Salzem glanced back where he came from, hearing voices. He saw a male (he couldn't identify as man or boy) sitting on a perch by a tree, seemingly talking down at some bush. No... not the bush. There was someone peeking out over the bush. Salzem held his gaze. This person seemed to be more shy than he if she was spying from all the way back there. He cocked his head to the side and waved over to them. He did not yell, or call out to them. He felt no need. They saw him and if they wanted to except his invitation, that was their business.

(got a Private Message from Erza. Said she might not be able to post for a while.)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

A little work out (Erza/Open/NO KILL!) - Page 2 Empty Re: A little work out (Erza/Open/NO KILL!)

Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:30 pm
[Well in that case I'mma bail. I don't mean to be rude but we do have a three topic limit, and I have to have a spot open just in case. You all seem like a fun group, so I'll definitely interact with you later.]

Risako finally looked up to the dude standing behind her. Immediately, she could tell that this guy was far superior when it came to being lazy. She was a bit disheartened actually, she finally found something that she was best at only to have it ripped away buy some stranger with jet black hair. "I guess the old saying is true," she said, the stranger was unlikely to understand what she was talking about. "There will always be somebody better than you."

With that, she would stand. Risako noticed one the boy besides Yen out in the field, waving them over. Risako thought about m, before deciding that it would be best to leave. This place seemed a bit slow after all... 

The girl stretched, and then touched her toes. She said to the air, "I guess I'll go do something else," before jogging off and out of the field. She wondered if anyone would follow. That'd be creepy. 

[Exit, not claiming anything because all I did was sit around. I'm gonna start another topic, if anyone wants a link pm me.]
Erza Auditore da Firenze
Erza Auditore da Firenze
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:45 pm
Sorry i've been gone for so long i'll be able to post again in 2 to 3 days sorry >.<
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:56 pm
[No problem ]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Erza Auditore da Firenze
Erza Auditore da Firenze
Citizen

Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:50 pm
Erza watched Yen jump than fall face first to the floor "What the" She just looked at Yen and than as he keap saying things "well that was entertaining! another girl and now i got dirt within my mouth and this time i didnt cook!" Erza looked at Yen "Are you ok yen?"  "im sorry i lost my cool just not the best at jump rope." "Oh hmmm it's ok."  "still why is it that there is some boy standing in the tree over there" Erza turned and looked at the tree "oi dont be afraid come by us and join in the fun!" Than another guy walled over to them and bowed than waved "Hi..." Erza smiled "Hey what you're name?"  "My name is Salzem..." "Hey Salzem would you like to join us?"
Anonymous

Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:13 pm
Salzem looked at the both of them uncertainly. He did not know either of these two well. He glanced down at the jump rope and shrugged. He could at least try. "Thanks." he said quietly. "I would."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:18 pm
yen smiled as he noted erza's warm accepting heart. she defintly has the heart of a teammate and the potential to help many.  then yen looked over towards salzem and took note of his shy nature. he might be shy but he is quiet the loyal guy and seeks to go out of his comfort zone to persue his dream. impressive.  yen nodded his head as he took note of both of these small details about their personality and spoke up. "sorry again about the fall, just not the physically strong guy but i can always improve" yen chuckled and his yellow eyes gleamed under the sunlight. "well now since we are prepaired to train may i ask if you guys know any elemental jutsu if not i got a few up my sleeves to teach if you guys are atuned to water element? however.." yen paused as he thought to himself before asking a question in a serious voice.

"what makes us shinobi and what drives you guys to go further down the path as shinobi? for me i want to keep thoes i love and my village safe and be a good leader and freind to almost anyone. sure it sounds a bit wishy but if i could then i would figure out a way so we can grow as a village and ultimately as a nation. after all the hokage does it so why cant we?" yen took a breath and lightend up as he awaited their response.

WC:693
Anonymous

Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:02 pm
Salzem cocked his head in confusion. Why did he become a ninja? He never told anyone this... He will just tell him what he tells everyone else. Salzem tapped his mask with his finger.
"I was poisoned as a child, rendering my lungs worthless. This mask is the only thing keeping me alive. My parents and other people said I couldn't become a ninja. That it would be too dangerous. I aim to prove them wrong."
Erza Auditore da Firenze
Erza Auditore da Firenze
Citizen

Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:39 pm
Ezra giggled a little as yen was saying sorry "It's ok" Then yen satrted to ask something "well now since we are prepared to train may i ask if you guys know any elemental jutsu if not i got a few up my sleeves to teach if you guys are attuned to water element? however.." "Oh so am i cool." "what makes us shinobi and what drives you guys to go further down the path as shinobi? for me i want to keep those i love and my village safe and be a good leader and freind to almost anyone. sure it sounds a bit wishy but if i could then i would figure out a way so we can grow as a village and ultimately as a nation. after all the hokage does it so why cant we?" "I was poisoned as a child, rendering my lungs worthless. This mask is the only thing keeping me alive. My parents and other people said I couldn't become a ninja. That it would be too dangerous. I aim to prove them wrong." Erza looked at Salzem "Hmm for me it's to help anyone i can when i can, i want to become a high lv Medical ninja. Than i'll be able to help other go further down there path."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum