Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Mapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Erza Auditore da Firenze
Erza Auditore da Firenze
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A little work out (Erza/Open/NO KILL!) Empty A little work out (Erza/Open/NO KILL!)

Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:22 pm
The sun was low in the sky and the air was cool and the training grounds was at peace nothing was up yet. Then the peace was ended by the low sounds of someone's foot steps walking through the forest. Erza than walked into the opening were the training grounds was at and over to were the water met the land. "What a nice day." As she looked up to the sky and smiled and pulled her hood off her head and pulled her hair form under the hood. She than walked over to a tree and put her bag down and pulled out a jump rope and some arms and leg weights and put them on and started to jumping rope.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

A little work out (Erza/Open/NO KILL!) Empty Re: A little work out (Erza/Open/NO KILL!)

Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:25 pm
yen walked by the training grounds basking in the warmth of the sun as he took a nice stroll contemplating what he wanted to practice today. a bit of taijutsu or some ninjutsu practice outta do. perhaps a hint of genjutsu training. or... yens train of thought was broken by the small but audible sound of a person jump roping. interesting I can hopefully join in this person's training for improvement and growth. yen thought to himself as he walked into the area for and caught sight of a girl with weights and jump rope.

yen spoke up as he approached the girl. "Impressive training set up you have here! you must be gearing for a stronger body." yen would stand there and watch the girl some more as she continued training and smile noting the hard work and effort she put in her training. “My name is yensung but just call me yen. may I join in your training? or I can teach you a few tricks in some jutsu I have been working on as of lately." 

WC: 165
Anonymous

A little work out (Erza/Open/NO KILL!) Empty Re: A little work out (Erza/Open/NO KILL!)

Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:11 pm
Salzem noticed two other people practicing their skill. A girl and a boy. Salzem was not close enough to make out any defined features however. He looked around his environment and grinned underneath his mask. Perhaps a bit of stealth training was in order? He crept along the tree line, keeping hidden among the leaves. Salzem watched silently from a perch as the boy approached the girl, careful to keep his presence concealed
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:59 pm
A bush rustled below a tree, conceasing the body of the napping Risako, a wild beast to be sure of. Actually, she had been awake for hours, she was just ditching her duties. She had no desire to work, despite the need for ryo, and food... and weapons. None of that mattered though, her laziness knew no bounds. The sound of Yen's voice not far in the distance, Risako figured that he was sent after her by one of the higher ranking ninja to perform some menial task. She pushed herself off of the ground and into a sitting position, slowly, so as not make much noise. Risako listened in on the conversation, peering through the bush. It seemed, that Yen wasn't after her.

The genin declared it safe, but still stayed down behind the bush. Honestly, she had no reason to go talk Yen or the strange girl, aside from meeting the new girl. Actually, now that she thought about it, the Great Fire Annihilation was just a few more tries away from being complete. Aside from the two in the field, she was ignorantly unaware of the person in the tree above her though. 

[196 WC. Hope you don't mind if I join! If you do I'll just back out.]
Erza Auditore da Firenze
Erza Auditore da Firenze
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:17 pm
"30..31..32..33..34..35..36..37..." "Impressive training set up you have here! you must be gearing for a stronger body."  Erza looked looked at there the voice came form. standing there was a boy watch and smiling. Shse than stopped “My name is yensung but just call me yen. may I join in your training? or I can teach you a few tricks in some jutsu I have been working on as of lately." The boy said Erza smiled back "yea sure we can do some warm up's, and than you can show me some jutsu's." Erza was getting a feeling some one els was here as well but she just pushed it off. Than she grabbed another rope form her bag and some other weights "Would you want to jump some to start?" As she hailed it up to Yen.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:03 pm
yen looked at the jump rope and smiled. sure ill use the jump rope to train and get what i need done. after all what does a little hardwork put in physically?  "of course ill start by a warm up" yen took the jump rope in hand and began to skip a bit before beginning. " one and a two and a three" yen took his first jump and as he lifted his leg the jump rope got tangled and yen lost his balence falling face first on the ground " what the"

yen tasted dirt and grass in his mouth as his mouth hit the ground. "mumourh!" yen sat up spitting a bit of grass and dirt from his mouth away from the girl, an insect left his mouth at the same time but flew back into the folds of his jacket. that was before yen went into a fit over his fall "well that was entertaining! another girl and now i got dirt within my mouth and this time i didnt cook!" the boy went on with his tyrade of rage for a few seconds and he huffed from the venting. "im sorry i lost my cool just not the best at jump rope." yen looked apoligetically at the girl and brushed the dirt from his hair.

yen stood up and looked around the area a bit and noticed something wasnt right. "still why is it that there is some boy standing in the tree over there" yen looked over at the boy in the tree and beckoned him to come by. "oi dont be afraid come by us and join in the fun!"

WC: 441
Anonymous

Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:32 pm
Bah. He had been noticed. Salzem jumped off his tree, and landed. Salzem looked at the Boy and Girl through his mask. He felt a bit out of place, with his breathing mask and blueish clothing. Salzem approached the Boy and Girl, limping slightly as he went along. Salzem bowed before the Boy. Is that not the proper etiquette? He supposed he should introduce himself. It would be awkward to just disappear or be called "boy" for the rest of his afternoon. He did not need that awkwardness in his conscious. He waved awkwardly.
"Hi..." Salzem said quietly. "My name is Salzem..."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:09 am
Risako sat staring out at the group, when she heard Yen say something about hiding in a tree. "Well, I'm not in the tree, but..." she thought. It was then, that the boy jumped down from the tree above her. She wondered why, exactly, he was wearing a mask. Instead of getting out from her bush, she stayed behind it, hiding herself off from the world...

Or so she though, it was then that another boy (man?) was above her, and it seemed as he was the one they sent to collect her for her duties, but she could've been wrong. Whike staring out into the training field she would say "Hiding? No, my friend, Risako does not hide. Why would Risako hide? She doesn't have a reason." Talking in third person was starting to annoy her, so she spilled the beans "I'm skipping work duty. Why are you here?" If that is why he was here, she was caught already anyway. Besides, there was always the off chance she could outrun this fellow, maybe even fight him if need be. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that.

[188+196= 384WC]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum