Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Just Us (Open No Kill)

+2
Denki Hyuuga
Nightshade Arashi
6 posters
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Just Us (Open No Kill) Empty Just Us (Open No Kill)

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:02 pm
Nightshade knew it was getting late at night so she stopped near a set of trees. Normally she liked traveling by night, but she was kind of tired this evening. "May as well stay around here tonight." Nightshade sighed. She sat down on a group of rocks and began to relax. Traveling can be rough especially when doing it alone like she has.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Just Us (Open No Kill) Empty Re: Just Us (Open No Kill)

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:19 pm
Gaignun was walking along the country borders, looking at the horizon, as he groaned and started to stretch. "I'm so damn bored. I wish I had something to do out here." He said under his breath, as he walked along the borders, he had just fought off some anbu sent to take him out, which he took out with ease. He was just trying to find some where to sleep for the night, he was tired of constantly camping, he just wanted to sleep in a bed again, he hadn't know that feeling in so long. He sat down and just looked up at the sky, and yawned fairly loud, as he laid down.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:24 pm
Nightshade sat up when she heard the sound of someone near by. Following her instincts she slowly moved towards the spot she had heard the noise. "Hello? who are you?" Nightshade asked approaching the young man. He seemed to be tired, but she was curious as to who he was and ehere he had come from.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:57 pm
Gaignun sighed, and was looking up to the sky until he heard some one speaking. He sat up and saw a female was speaking to him, as he raised an eyebrow he stood up. He looked at her, as he stood up and dusted off his clothing, he bowed and nodded at her. "Well, my name is Gaignun Sasaki." He said to her, smiling, as he started to stretch his arms, he punched the air, trying to warm himself up. "Well, may I ask what is your name? And how are you? And why exactly are you out here at the dangerous borders at this time of night, you should be back at your village."
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:08 pm
Nightshade smiled, no one had ever bowed at her before. After hearing Gaignun introduce himself, she decided it was okay to introduce herself. "I am Nightshade Arashi, I kind of don't have a village anymore, left it a couple of years ago." She thought Gaignun seemed like a nice guy. "What are you doing out here among the borders yourself?"Nightshade asked looking at him.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm
Flashback:

Spoiler:

Azaiyo would begin to work on his self-made plan of going to gather some information of what is going on outside of the Fire Nation, for silence greatly envelopped the Hidden Leaf and Sand several months after it was created- no traces of what are known to be "outsiders" whom regularly travel through the area. Azaiyo would dash at high speed as his desire for information seemed urgent. His auburn hair and cloak would fly back, the cloak still stable upon Azaiyo's body as he would encounter two shadows from a distant location; not very far but long enough to keep the image blurry. Acknowledging the fact that most of these "shadows" would often be caught in Azaiyo's eyes as shinobi, he would dash even faster, now making the image more solid. Azaiyo was now in perfect range of the two shadows that he had indeed assumed and corrected as shinobi would be marked approximately two hundred meters away from the targets. Azaiyo would notice that there would be no identification of village representation as he would yell "You there! Identify yourselves or suffer the consequences!" Lately Azaiyo had become much less tolerant as troublesome images seemed to fill his mind. If Azaiyo's hunch about these people would be correct in their next response, their fate would be sealed with death, a response that Azaiyo was indeed not hoping for as a punishment like this would need to change the plans he had in mind.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:43 pm
Gaignun looked at her, and tilted his hand and smiled too. Gaignun heard how nice she seemed, despite being a missing nin just like himself, so it seemed they both were in the same situtation, they both opposed villages, but weren't totally evil, just didn't wanna live in a village. "Oh, I'm the same as you. I just can't live in a village, I need freedom." He said smiling, until he heard some one else talking, as soon as he heard talking he looked and saw someone else in front of him. "Damn it, they caught up with me. I need to get her and get out of here." While the man was talking, he walked next to the girl he just met and whispered. "Look, I'm gonna get you out of here safely, just stand behind me. He whispered in her ear, and look straight at him. "I'm from the Sky Scraper Village, she is my student. We were just camping out here tonight."
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:55 pm
Nightshade was almost frightened by the other persons voice besides Gaignuns. After hearing him say they had found him, the offer to get her out of there she immediately listened to him. Nightshade stood behind gaignun prepared to follow his lead if need be. "Yes, the woods are filled with experiences and we decided to go camping." Nightshade said standing by Gaignun.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:32 pm
Azaiyo would hear the two speak after he had seemed to startle them with his presence. Such frustration filled Azaiyo as the man who had responded to him told him an identity that Azaiyo just could not accept under his name. The lady whom he saw as well followed and words of the man as Azaiyo's tolerance officially became zero. To say that these people were from the Skyscraper village was a joke. Azaiyo could not bear it as it was now called Tengakure, the village led by Zachariah. Enraged, Azaiyo would begin to cry out his feelings. "Your lives end here!" Azaiyo stated with a high tone, "To say that you are from the Skyscraper village, no, Tengakure is a sin! You should know that your leader is Zachariah! To be his disciple is identical to being a devil! With this being said...comes the end of your life!"

Azaiyo would begin to take action for his words as he would launch himself towards the lady, a hand thrusted in a fast capable of knocking a boulder as his almost undetectable speed would be too great for the lady to capture. In fact, you could almost say the image foreseen would be invisible in the woman's eyes. With a quick punch through at the chest would rifle through many bones, breaking them and additionally make the lady lose consciousness as well. With the woman down, Azaiyo would quickly turn towards the man who seemed to have said his relation with Tengakure more proudly. More disappointed in this man, Azaiyo would clap his hands together as a seal would shroud around the man, indicating that the Flying Thunder God technique had activated. The seal would be wrapped around the entire body of the target as Azaiyo would use the technique to teleport to the man. Still holding the tightened fist, Azaiyo would travel to the man at a speed similar to when he launched himself at the now knocked out female, but enhanced as the seal on Azaiyo's cloak would activate, implanting itself into the body as Azaiyo would now have extraordinary speed. Azaiyo would thrust his fist towards the stomach of the man as the knock out seemed indefinite. The movement of the target would result in losing consciousness, the same result as the woman compared to Azaiyo's teleporting strike. The technique that Azaiyo just performed towards the man would require a miraculous counter.

[OOC: Just to clarify, my speed in comparison with Nightshade Arashi is 76-6 since I did not boost it. No doubt this would be a hit as the strike would be in this case similar to lightning striking you. This confirms the specific situation.]

[@Gaignun Sasaki: According to rules, since my speed is more than triple to yours (the first boost giving Azaiyo +15 speed= 91, I am obviously three times as fast as you. Also, on a regular basis, the Flying Thunder God Technique gives a reaction time of one second. However, with an enhanced thrust in speed, the technique will require an even bigger counter as the odds of dodging have become manipulated against you.]
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:00 am
Gaigun sighed, as he could see the emotions at the man from his body language, he could tell he wasn't going to fall for their deceiving, so he would have to get the girl and get out of there. As soon as he said the words "your lives end here". She had already stepped behind Gai Gun, put his arms out creating a giant shield to cover his entire torso from the man's assaults. This first strike was guarded by the shield along with the second one he delievered with the speed of the Flying Thunder God Technique. "Why are you so hostile! Can't you see the scratchs on our headbands, we have abandonment the Sky Scraper Village! We are searching for another peaceful village to join!"

Last edited by Gaignun Sasaki on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum