Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Just Us (Open No Kill)

+2
Denki Hyuuga
Nightshade Arashi
6 posters
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Just Us (Open No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Us (Open No Kill)

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:11 am
Gaignun Sasaki wrote:Gaigun sighed, as he could see the emotions at the man from his body language, he could tell he wasn't going to fall for their deceiving, so he would have to get the girl and get out of there. As soon as he said the words "your lives end here". Gai Gun hurried and grabbed her and put her on his shoulder. By the time he was talking about his hate of Zachariah and the Skyscraper village, Gaignun preformed hand signs of the body flicker technique and got out of the vicinity. He would get as far away from Azaiyo as possible

(Exit)

[OOC: This post is void. Like I said, the speed I charged at Nightshade is way beyond of what she can react to. Therefore, having not listed this but looking upon reality, the speed of my thrust at her chest would knock her a few feet. Even excluding this, the speed I was going towards you at is undeniable to simply Body Flicker away from the situation before I could slash you. The turning, even attempting to move towards the girl would still cause you to be hit by my character's fist and therefore be knocked out. I even had Viper check it out and he confirmed that the hit on both of you was marked and successful. The Flying Thunder God technique is faster than Body Flicker, so unfortunately for you, I got you on this one.]
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 am
(Ahh Ahh Ahh, but I took action, while you were talking, wayyyy before you even began all of that.)
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:27 am
[OOC: You still don't understand that you did not state how you were escaping or if you were escaping in general. All you stated basically is that you performing an attempt to escape. Thanks to this, I was able to catch up to Nightshade quick enough to have her knocked out and additionally have you knocked out as well. Do not flame due to this issue. I have been through something relative to this before.]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:28 am
The post is not void.

"To say that you are from the Skyscraper village, no, Tengakure is a sin! You should know that your leader is Zachariah! To be his disciple is identical to being a devil! With this being said...comes the end of your life!"

You have to say all of this before you act normally, Gaigun is attempting to flee during.

"As soon as he said the words "your lives end here". Gai Gun hurried and grabbed her and put her on his shoulder. By the time he was talking about his hate of Zachariah and the Skyscraper village, Gaignun preformed hand signs of the body flicker technique and got out of the vicinity. He would get as far away from Azaiyo as possible"

He is doing all this while you are talking, which you are still free to stop, since you only act after you speak, he is in free reign to act as such.

Although the post is not void, Azaiyo can still post however noting you moving and acting sooner, but he has to do as such.

Azaiyo it is your post to either let them get away or stop them.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:41 am
[OOC: Alright I apologize for the previous statements then.]

Azaiyo would begin to notice the two making a pursuit, attempting to make an escape but not nearly fast enough to what Azaiyo was about to perform. The situation would rather be disappointing as the two did look sinister. Clapping his hands together, the seal of the Flying Thunder God would shroud around the man's body, the one whom seemed to be the defendant of the lady behind him, also seeming to look quite frightened behind Azaiyo's target. With this, Azaiyo would surely stop the two from escaping as he would firstly boost his speed with a simple, instantaneous implantation from his cloak, and teleport to the man sealed with the Flying Thunder God, thrusting a fist with strength capable of knocking a boulder as the strike would be seemingly indefinite. The speed comparison would be undeniably faster than what the opposition could react to, thereby requiring nearly a miraculous counter. If not able to do so, the target would be guaranteed to lose consciousness.

Last edited by Azaiyo on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:38 pm
I would say that phrases like this:

"With a quick punch through at the chest would rifle through many bones, breaking them and additionally make the lady lose consciousness as well. With the woman down..."

and

"thereby sending the enemy flying several feet with an impact strong enough for the man to lose consciousness. Azaiyo would then look to what seemed to be the weaker pupil as he had plans for her- plans much more different than the man whom he had just knocked out. Azaiyo would prepare to quickly silence the lady as he would quickly launch himself at her, a relative punch being sent for the lady's chest as she would suffer the same consequence. With the two bodies now lying quietly and passed out, Azaiyo would carry them away, vanishing to his safe spot located in his home village to avoid detection."

are assuming a lot, including that nobody else interrupts, and are thus deemed as godmodding. If you strike toward someone, even if you are 500x faster than then, you still have to allow them to post. It's common curtsey.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:47 pm
LostLegend wrote:I would say that phrases like this:

"With a quick punch through at the chest would rifle through many bones, breaking them and additionally make the lady lose consciousness as well. With the woman down..."

and

"thereby sending the enemy flying several feet with an impact strong enough for the man to lose consciousness. Azaiyo would then look to what seemed to be the weaker pupil as he had plans for her- plans much more different than the man whom he had just knocked out. Azaiyo would prepare to quickly silence the lady as he would quickly launch himself at her, a relative punch being sent for the lady's chest as she would suffer the same consequence. With the two bodies now lying quietly and passed out, Azaiyo would carry them away, vanishing to his safe spot located in his home village to avoid detection."

are assuming a lot, including that nobody else interrupts, and are thus deemed as godmodding. If you strike toward someone, even if you are 500x faster than then, you still have to allow them to post. It's common curtsey.

This first paragraph was taken from a post that Viper basically asked me to redo, as my previous post mentionned me talking to the opposition while they were making a plan to escape. Viper allowed me to make this new post that I created faster since the original post caused issues. Your second paragraph, however, I suppose does tell me that godmodding was included. Therefore, I have allowed it to give Gaignun a chance to counter since I went after him first.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:52 pm
With everything happening so quickly Nightshade felt as though her head was spinning and suddenly she feels breatheless and sharp pains through her body. Eperiencing such intense pain and fear, she hits the ground and is knocked out! What felt like forever more than likely was only a second or two!

((Knocked out cold))
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:54 pm
[OOC: Just noting that the above post happened because Gaignun was skipped through the 48-hour rule. Also, since this 48-hour rule commences, I call the hit upon Gaignun]

It had seemed as though Azaiyo's prediction was correct. The enemy could not respond as Azaiyo's major thrusting of the arm would punch the man in the head, the force so fierce as it would hit the temple, a result that would indefinitely knock the enemy unconscious, the body colliding with the ground hard. Azaiyo would approach the now "cold" man as he would lift the vessel over his left shoulder. Azaiyo would look upon the man's head as his headband would be scratched. "Looks like I have more plans for you...Missing-Nin" Azaiyo muttered in frustration. Looking over to his right, he would be shocked as the lady whom he had also encountered was down on the ground. With the man still resting on his shoulder, Azaiyo would approach the girl as he would put his hand over her forehead. "Quite warm!" Azaiyo said surprisingly. Azaiyo would further examine her as she seemed quite pale. Azaiyo would predict that maybe his encounter with the man screwed around with her head somehow. Lifting the woman's body over his right shoulder now, Azaiyo would vanish to his safe, Flying Thunder God seal back at home.

[EXIT]
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:21 pm
(What? I edited?)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum