Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 1:06 pmKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 8:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiToday at 12:02 amMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 11:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 11:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 11:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 8:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 8:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 8:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
25 Posts - 26%
24 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Just Us (Open No Kill)

+2
Denki Hyuuga
Nightshade Arashi
6 posters
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Just Us (Open No Kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just Us (Open No Kill)

Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:16 am
Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:41 am.

^ When Azaiyo posted.

48-hours is exactly at Tuesday Sep 25, 2012 12:41 am.

Due to not replying in the span of 48-hours the hit is hereby approved to be called upon Gaignun.

Only way to prevent this is if you posted an away message in the sites farewells, or at another location.
If you can post a link to such it will be reviewed and you may have a chance to post a response, but due to one not being present within 48-hours due to the stated rules your post was skipped and thus Azaiyo followed through perfectly.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Last edited by Gaignun Sasaki on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

^ I edited ON THE TWENTY THIRD! 3:49 PM

You told me to edit after him and I did.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:04 am
I see nothing that shows the edit whatsoever. However, your call Viper
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:23 am
Yeah I see the edited message, go look again o-o.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:24 am
[My apologies. I was looking through the more recent messages. I would wish to see Viper's approval on this, but since he once allowed me to edit one of my posts in this topic, I will allow this myself without questionning. The post line-up is reset as everyone is still lively, so it is Nightshade's post.]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:24 am
Gaignun, I never once told you to edit.
What I said was your post was not voided, and that in Azaiyo's next post he is free to see motion while he is talking, and act differently in his next post.

Azaiyo posted his response on; Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:41 am.

Your edit followed at; Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total.

There was no reason for you to edit, nor was there any request to edit.

The outcome of this falls with Azaiyo, according to the rules your post is technically voided on top of the 48-hour rule so you are knocked out according to the rules if left to my judgement.
But, Azaiyo does have an option that if he allows your edit, the rest of the posts after;

Gaigun sighed, as he could see the emotions at the man from his body language, he could tell he wasn't going to fall for their deceiving, so he would have to get the girl and get out of there. As soon as he said the words "your lives end here". She had already stepped behind Gai Gun, put his arms out creating a giant shield to cover his entire torso from the man's assaults. This first strike was guarded by the shield along with the second one he delievered with the speed of the Flying Thunder God Technique. "Why are you so hostile! Can't you see the scratchs on our headbands, we have abandonment the Sky Scraper Village! We are searching for another peaceful village to join!"

will be voided, thus it will be Azaiyo's post responding to this.

Though Gaignun I do wish to point this out, earlier in your posts you said the following;

"I'm from the Sky Scraper Village, she is my student. We were just camping out here tonight."

Now in this post you say;

"Why are you so hostile! Can't you see the scratchs on our headbands, we have abandonment the Sky Scraper Village! We are searching for another peaceful village to join!"

This is contradicting your earlier statement, and showing that you are lying to the one that is hostile towards you, thus this gives him every reason to go forth with his actions because he already can not trust your words.

So here is the options you have.

1.) Gaignun and Nightshade are knocked out due to Gaignun's post being void.

2.) Azaiyo reposts responding to the above, thus this restarts most of the Roleplay although with what was stated it will have most of the same outcome depending upon Azaiyo's views of your character.

The above options are only for Azaiyo to pick from, feel free to talk this over to see what you would like to do.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:31 am
Ok, this is Nightshade, I am on my sisters phone, now what in the world is going on I am confused?
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:18 pm
There was just a debate about the 48-hour rule. If I am given the option, I choose to have both Gaignun and Nightshade knocked out as I had originally made plans for this topic once completed. With this option being declared, my exit remains the same as it was already written, with the two bodies now in my hands.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:18 pm
WTF YOU BOTH TOLD ME TO EDIT MY POST BECAUSE HE EDITED HIS!
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:23 pm
Gaignun, post where I said this? Also he never edited his to my knowledge, he simply went with the timeline.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum