Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Big Beginning (Open To All - No Kill)

+5
Mezurashii
Orochihama
Hisashi
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Satoru Jugo
9 posters
Go down
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

The Big Beginning (Open To All - No Kill) Empty The Big Beginning (Open To All - No Kill)

Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:52 pm
Mugen walked through the diverse training grounds; it was near enough empty with only a few people actually training within the area. Without a doubt the intense rays of the sun made the area rather humid this prompting Mugen to remain shirtless throughout the duration of the forth coming training. His dark eyes scanned around until they reached an open area that seemed deserted, it was perfect, he could train in the secluded little spot of the training ground without being bothered by others.

His tender skin and complexion was clear and his thin shirt remained tucked into his shorts allowed the brief breezes that passed through the area to cool him off. He had a bag on his back; it was rather distinct and black with the Uchiha crest embedded on it. After a short step or two he pulled his arms and shoulders back allowing the straps of the bag to slowly slip down his skin to the palms of his hands, as they reached the bottom he released the grip from his left hand and with his right hand threw the bag towards the closest tree to his left which was located about five feet from his location.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

The Big Beginning (Open To All - No Kill) Empty Re: The Big Beginning (Open To All - No Kill)

Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:23 pm
Hisao was in the middle of some rigorous, bloodcurdling exercise.. yes, the dreaded sleep; an activity so dangerous, that people could only usher it's name in a hushed tone.. wait, that's not sleep is it? None the less, he was sleeping. Well, he was, until a beam of sunlight had invaded his dreams from a gap in the window, which had allowed light to focus on his shut eyes. It was a terrible world. Rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand, Hisao was wondering on what he should do today as he knew it was ill to be sleeping all day. Perhaps he should slaughter a bear with his own hands? Nah, too dangerous. Perhaps he should push over an object? Nah, not dangerous enough. Perhaps he should spar with somebody? That should be just enough dangerous to satiate him. None the less, Hisao got out of bed and donned some light clothing. He did not like wearing clothing that felt like it was his skin, so he wore a grey short-sleeved shirt and black shorts. Cruising out from the academy, he'd just continue towards the training grounds.

Entering, he'd quickly climb up onto a tree before he began to jump around that way, it was a much quicker method of moving than walking, and it was much cooler. His hair was now shorter than it had been, and it was in a spiky fashion. His friend from earlier was now always with him, as was evident by how the boy was jumping beside him, an event which Hisao seemed to be normal with. It was a shame that Hisao was the only person whom could see that boy. However, he did hear a small thump at the bottom of a tree he was in, and so he stopped and looked down. A bag. There was a bag here. Seeing this as a sign, Hisao let his eyes run along the ground until they came upon the figure of another boy. He appeared to be shirtless and as such he was almost sure that he wanted to train, but he was also quite fearful that the unknown boy would have "romantic" feelings for that of the male gender. None the less, he spoke clearly to the boy as he waved his hand, "Hello, I'm Hisao Uchiha."
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Big Beginning (Open To All - No Kill) Empty Re: The Big Beginning (Open To All - No Kill)

Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:04 pm
Irou was inside his apartment sleeping he woke up with a girl inside his bed "Damnit I must had to much to drink last night" Irou then got up going inside his bathroom he wouls wash his face in brush his teeth he was getting ready to maybe visit the training grounds where he would start some training by his self. As time passed Irou grab his long dark jacket in he put on his dark boots in Irou walked out his door with his death sword on his right shoulder in a beer inside his left hand with a cigar that was inside his right pocket he was heading for the training grounds.
Looking at the sun being block by a huge cloud in a little wind the brush across the streets of konoha. It took Irou a few hours to arrive at the training grounds looking at a ninja that was already there "Damnit I was hoping I could've came here to train by my self but it appears somebody is already here" Then Irou look to his right in he saw another person standing in the trees Irou waste no time to introducing his self, "Hey my name is Irou" He said with a grin on his face...

Irou then stab his death sword inside the ground in he took out his cigar in he got started to drink his beer while smoking his cigar with a lazy look on the out side of Irou's face he waited for one of the ninjas to reply back to him...
Orochihama
Orochihama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1300

Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:10 pm
Orochihama woke up to a nice, clear morning. She got up and stared out the window, wondering how its could possibly be so bright. This was definitely a day to celebrate. Orochihama loved warm weather and did so well while it was warm. It was kind of like a reptile... oh well. Orochihama went outdoors (after dressing and toiletries, of course) and took a walk. She suddenly found herself under a tree with three guys. One of them had his shirt off, one she had met before ("Hi Hisao!" she said) and the last one had a sword, smoked, and looked like he had a major hangover. He was obviously not the best rolemodel. "Hi everyone, I'm Orochihama. Isn't the weather great!" she would say.
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:37 pm
It seemed that Mugen had underestimated the popularity of the area he decided to train at, promptly after throwing his bag to the right he heard a voice from far above the tree, it was rather distinct and sounded male; the individual said something along the lines of "Hello, I'm Hisao Uchiha." Which was rather Ironic considering the fact that Mugen was also a member of the Uchiha family, most people would be able to tell due to his distinct red hair that tells him apart from every other dark haired Uchiha but if anyone was to review the Uchiha crest on his bag, there may be question. He watched closely as the sun slowly warmed the base of his well-toned abdomen.

Mugens lips began to part as he was about to begin his response to the fellow Uchiha until a voice from the rear promptly interrupted him, the voice simply introduced itself as Mugen heard something along the lines of "Hey my name is Irou". He glanced back at the figure for only a short second prior to memorizing nearly every distinct characteristic portrayed by the individual by which time the male who seemed similar age to Mugen dug his sword several centimeters into the ground and began to rummage through his attire.

Meanwhile as the second individual searched for something throughout his attire a third, female individual entered the training grounds and promptly began to approach the trio. Mugen of course couldn’t see the individual thus had to simply predict that it was a female due to the sound of the steps that echoed across the ground, it was clear, he would bet his life that it was a female but just to confirm his theory he took another glance back at the women as his eyes caught sight of a cigar being withdrawn from Irou's attire whilst redirecting gaze to the women, who was indeed female!

The third, final individual also introduced herself as she slowly said, "Hi everyone, I'm Orochihama. Isn't the weather great!". Mugen was rather analytic and could potentially analyze what time of individuals these three were if he had bothered too.

Firstly, Mugen glanced at the figure in the trees and began to respond, “Nice to meet you Hisao, you seem a bit un-nerved everything alright?” as he concluded the sentence to the first individual he moved his right leg in order to position him perpendicular to both Hisao and Irou then he shortly looked at him and responded, “Nice to meet you Irou and you too Orochihama, I like your waist long hair, looks cool; as for you Irou, you don’t look too good, feeling sick or something?”
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:08 pm
The first thing that caught Hisao's eye about this boy was his hair; it was a fiery red. Surely, this was a warning. His opponent would either be a brash-acting obnoxious kid who doesn't know how to lower his voice, or quite simply just a normal kid that had dyed his hair. Those were the only reasons that ran through his mind at this point in time anyway. However, his eyes did somewhat glaze over a bit when he noticed the Uchiha logo that was embedded on the bag that was nestled some feet below him. Was this boy a Uchiha too? He looked between the boy's red hair and the symbol as he continued to think about the likelihood but his thoughts were simply washed away as he heard another voice; another intrusion in the area. Turning his head to the see the source, he'd notice another male that appeared to be in the area, and he did appear to be rather thuggish.

Perhaps this was the type of person his parents had warned him about before their most unfortunate deaths? He was wasting his life away, drinking booze and inhaling deadly chemicals. What purpose was there for this? Had he lost all hope? That was something which Hisao genuinely felt bad for. Losing all hope. People whom had lost all hope were truly the degenerates of the era.. and this boy was a not-so-shining example of one. Smoke erupting out from the tip of his cigar like a god damned volcano spewing out lava, it was truly a horrific sight in the eyes of Hisao and it made him want to cry, but now was not the time for crying. No, that came later. Instead, he just watched in morbid fascination as the alcoholic beverage sailed down the man's throat and his gullet. It was.. interesting.

However, he was rather shocked to see that snaky looking chick that was supposed to be on his chick. Honestly, he thought that she would be burnt by sunlight, like some sort of vampire or something, she was just that pale. Shaking off his original surprise, he'd wave his hand towards her and grin, "Hey, Orochi." after he had said that though, he had heard the boy he had spoke to originally ask him if he was un-nerved, a question which he thought was rather weird considering he had not done anything out of the blue yet. He turned his head to the side to look at his "imaginary friend" whom just shrugged, both of them turning their heads to look back donw at the red haired boy. "I'm perfectly fine, I just got out of bed though.. I live in the academy" he'd raise his hand above his shoulder and point a thumb out in the general direction of the academy. It was interesting how he had ended up there, but now was not the time for stories. Now was the time to kick some major ass.

Lifting a single hand up, he'd let his thumb poke out from it so that he was practically giving a thumbs up to all in the area, his other hand was now resting, palm first, on the bark of the tree that he was on. "I look forward to beating you all." He kept his eyes on the man whom appeared to be a degenerate though, as they tended to be the worst.. always going for cheap shots. None the less, he knew he'd have to analyse his opponents extremely carefully if he truly wanted to win this battle.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:40 pm
Irou then took a last blow of his cigar in he threw it on the ground with a hard step on it Irou walked over by a tree where he would sit his beer down, "Sorry about the beer in cigar I just had a rough night matter of fact I'm not sure if I told that girl to leave my apartment" Irou then pull his death sword out from the ground in he looked at another ninja that came to the training grounds,Then Irou heard the girl say her name was Orochihama, "Hey my name is Irou" Irou then heard words speak from mugen..."No I'm feeling great, but I just woke up so this is why my face is all lazy looking"Irou said as he looked at mugen, then he turned his head to the ninja that stood on a tree hearing him speak...Irou laughed after hisao said that, "Well don't get your hope up dude" But Irou always loved a ninja that was ready to fight. with another quick wind that blew by, Irou then flip his death sword inside his hand looking at all of the ninjas that stood on the training, "Now I hate talking so can we please start beating the hell out each other?" Irou siad with a grin on the outside of his face while waiting for a reply...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:52 pm
Mezurashii stretched happily as she entered the training grounds, she blinked a few times when she saw the amount of people there.

'Is there a free for all going on?' she wondered as she entered the clearing, she heard they were talking about a spar. Amongst the crowd she spotted Irou, smiling she waved to him.

"Hey! Are you guys going to have a spar? Can I join in?" she asked, she had gotten a bit better at talking to strangers so she didn't mind.

"I'm Mezurashii by the way" she turned to the people she didn't know but she did notice Hisao, she waved to him happily before turning to the rest of the group. Hand lingering by her weapons pouch, speaking of which she should probably buy some new supplies.
Orochihama
Orochihama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1300

Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:53 am
Orochihama took careful note of all the chattering that was going on. Apparently, the guy named Irou wanted to have a full-out brawl. This was probably not the best idea for her, considering the was (probably) the weakest out of the entire group. However, she saw another girl come out of nowhere and blink. She introduced herself as Mezurashii (nice name, that) and asked if we were having a spar. Orochihama responded, "I think we're about to get started. Nice to meet you!" Orochihama extended her hand in greeting. As she did so, she would use True Transformation to make Mezurashii's hair blue instead of the vibrant red it was now. She would wait to see the results of this experiment.
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:46 am
Suddenly the talks began to diverge from the topic of peace as everyone began desiring one form of conflict from another. Mugens dark eyes looked around at each and one of them as his ears picked up some more footsteps slowly increasing in speed from his east! Suddenly something inside him ticked as it just said, fuck it! The distance between him and the individual with the cigar was four to five feet at best, the one on the tree seemed rather out of reach whilst the girl was two to three feet behind the guy with the cigar, the closest target to Mugen was the large sword wielding individual but he was past listening, mood swing possibly?

As everyone’s attention turned to the new arrival who questions the topic of this meeting, Mugen took the instant to form a ram hand seal which shot chakra straight to his feet in order to maximise his speed for a brief burst, then with the help of the body flicker he would be seen to vanish as a small coat of fire enveloped him! In a matter of a second he closed the distance between himself and Irou, as he re-appeared he raised his left fist up to his own jaw whilst his right fist began extending at a rather wide arc and aimed to strike the man’s nose; the strength of the punch was backed by the momentum generated from the burst of movement that had lead him to the individual along with the weight of Mugens body begin applied through the wide arc. Mugen kept his eye on the target and with their being quite a few people in the vicinity, if the fight was to begin at their own accord there would be unbalance and with it being a free for all people would likely go for quick back stabs in order to succeed in their attacks.

Mugen didn’t quite catch the name of the new arrival but at this point in time it was rather irrelevant, the person before him seemed around a year older if not more and possessed a sword that could effectively slice him in half if he was given a chance to do so, if this was to mess up he would without a doubt put himself in a risky position even if his left fist was free the guard with no weapon or metal item it would be hard if not impossible to guard against a counter attack, never the less the opponent behind Mugen could easily strike at his back the instant he had followed through with his attack but if Irou was to focus on Mugen alone the two girls behind him could quite simply strike at his exposed back but the matter at hand was what was important…

(TWC - 901)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum