Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Training With A Side of Social Interaction - Page 4 Empty Re: Training With A Side of Social Interaction

Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:21 pm
Risako looked to Aruto, who seemed excited to continue training, and join he rin future endeavors. Risako didn't know how skilled the boy was or what he could do, so she would ask him simply "Do you know any fire based Jutsu? Or, any jutsu at all, besides the basic ones?" If not, it wouldn't matter, what little skill she had managed to gain was from her previous team, who sort of mentored her. She picked up skill quick that way, skipping ahead of most of the other genins that were around at the time.

Not trying to ignore Yen, she would try to include him into the conversation too. "So, what do both of you plan on doing with yourselves." Risako put her hands behind her head as she said this. 

[138+2646=2784. Sorry for the short post and the lateness.]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Training With A Side of Social Interaction - Page 4 Empty Re: Training With A Side of Social Interaction

Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:20 pm
yen looked down as he thought about what he wanted to do with himself. cook and protect my friends is an obvious answer but i am also a shinobi. yen looked up and smiled " I want to serve my village and ensure that if it truly comes to dealing with the dangers of the world as vast as it is. I will protect the traditions of my home and my comrades that includes you cutie" yen smiled at risako. Yet something seemed unusual to yen as he said this and added a question of his own to the subject.

Yen lost his smile and got serious as he began to speak again."We are genin so what is it that you guys hold most dear that make you persue your life as a shinobi?" yen looked at both risako and aruto as he asked this question. "are you the ones who persue powerful techniques? strong teamates? or trust in yourself and your abilities that you can fight till the end and have no regrets?" yen bowed his head as he asked this and responded once again "I seek to not be just a powerful ninja but a leader who will help and guide the future. History has shown that power isnt what makes us great, but our resolve to follow our way as ninja through flames and death. Along with the trust in our comrades." yen lightend up after that statement of his and smiled at both aruto and risako. 

Yen stood up and walked back a bit before turning around and facing aruto and risako. "its true I’m a water element but training near a source of water improves my control. yet i believe with enough practice I can use the water from my mouth." yen felt his pores open on both of his arms as he spoke and 30 bugs came out of the pores from each arm. Yen’s insects buzzed about him in as they came out of his pores and then rested along his arms 15 on each arm.

Yen spoke up after his bugs came out of his body." If one of you are willing and may can you preform the clone technique i would like to try something. Needless to say i suggest you guys take a step back just to be safe. no one wants to be bitten by the bugs in their approach or what ill do." yen sent a command to each bug he controled outside of his body leave the two people alone don’t even get close to them.  Yen awaited both aruto's and risako's response to his suggestion.

Wc: 439+ 3,477= 3,916
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:54 pm
"Sadly, I only know the basic Academy Jutsu. I only became a Genin not long ago." After listening to Yen, Aruto sees him release bugs from his pores. "Yen, I think that shadow clone is a B-Rank jutsu. So I wouldn't really know it but I'm not sure if Risako would know it. Aruto really wanted to help Yen with whatever he was doing, but he obviously couldn't. He hadn't learned the clone technique, it was no big deal though. One day, Aruto will learn it. He then looked intently at Risako wondering if she had learned it yet, it'd be a nice technique to learn from her as Aruto couldn't really find any scrolls on the jutsu at the library.

[WC: 121 + 1,512 = 1,633]
[Sorry for the short post, busy]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:03 pm
"What do I hold dear?" She asked, after Yen finished talking. "I haven't given it much thought. I guess students, when I'm skilled enough to have them." Of course, Aruto could technically be counted a student, depending on how this goes, at the moment he was more of a team mate. "As for you wanting to use your bugs, I don't know the shadow clone jutsu either. You could however, use those training dummies," she pointed to the pile, "unless you needed something with chakra in it." Risako felt a bit bad for not being able to help, and came up with a different offer. "Gimme a minute to get Aruto started, and I'll just let you use it on me. Unless you think it's gonna be too risky."

Risako had kept in mind what Aruto said about not knowing anything but the academy jutsu. He also happened to have the fire type, which would be useful for what she was about to do. Facing Aruto, Risako would perform a half tiger hand seal and blow a small stream of fire right before his toes, hopefully giving him a jump. "Alright, Aruto make this handseal," sticking to fingers straight into the air and tucking in her thumb, she continued, "well.... Wait, first knead the chakra in your chest until you feel it, then make the handseal, then expel the chakra through your mouth." She put up her hand again, "Like this!" and blew another stream at his feat again. "And stomp out those fires, and don't be discouraged, it might take you a few tries."

Now, if Yen still required it, she would be ready. 

[275+2784=3059. I'd of replied earlier, but I lost my Internet connection.]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:19 pm
yen shook his head and smiled at risako. "I am grateful for your kindness and willingness to help. but its dangerous doing aburame jutsu on anyone. You felt the chakra leave your body earlier and that was a less than a handful of bugs. Imagine that feeling as a hundred or so run all over you and devour every ounce of chakra in your body. and I can’t kill someone as beautiful as you after all you will kill me and I can’t lay a hand on you to harm you."

Yen turned towards the dummies and opened his pores releasing 60 more insects to make a total of 90 out of his body. Crawl all over them and don’t stop. The insects flew over towards the dummies and started covering the three dummies. Starting from the legs all the way to the head the insects began to all form together and pile a dummy. Then yen began commanding his insects to move faster and The insects began to move like a storm around the dummies building up speed and flying like a tornado.

yen turned back towards risako and spoke. "I would never train my bug jutsu on a living substance unless its a clone or an enemy. The risks are too high and besides he would need a bit more help then me cutie.” Yen pointed over towards aruto and grinned “ I would of course take more taijutsu practice with you and him. A few more practice sessions ill join you two hopefully. I believe that this is only a introduction to all of us. Don’t rush things let them come to all of us."

Yen turned and smiled as he commanded his bugs to form shapes from circles and squares to spheres working on his control of his insects and various angles that they can attack from. The greatest challenge that training his insects was going to be a nice work out for  Yen after a taijutsu bout.
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:29 am
Aruto listened to Risako's explanation and nodded. He started off by putting out the flames by stomping on them. He thought this was a fairly simple jutsu, but after this he should be able to knead fire natured chakra in his chest. Aruto then started to mold his chakra for a couple minutes, after doing so Aruto started to knead the chakra into his chest. He felt it and thought that he was ready. Aruto then performed the half tiger handseal and released a small stream of fire that was only 1 meter long, compared to Risako's his was weak. Aruto then attempted to do it again, starting off by molding his chakra and then kneading it in his chest for a longer period. He then performed the jutsu holding up the half tiger handseal, still releasing the same amount.

He then sat down and thought back to when Risako did it, she didn't need to mold chakra and it took her less time knead the chakra. Maybe it's the fact that he's so worked up over the jutsu and needed to calm down a bit, Aruto started off by closing his eyes and relaxing himself. He needed to feel as if he already knew the jutsu and that he was about to perform it as Risako did.

Aruto then got back up and started to knead chakra in his chest for as long as Risako did. He then held up the half tiger hand seal and released the chakra he had kneaded, this time the stream was 2 meters and a bit thicker than it was before, he was getting the hang of this. Aruto then kneaded the chakra in his chest one more time and held up the half tiger handseal and released the chakra he had kneaded, this time the flame looked exactly like the flame Risako had released. Aruto excitedly looked at Risako and said, "Done!"

[WC: 320 + 1,633 = 1,953]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:49 pm
Risako turned back to Aruto, noting his process. The next step, which was up to him to learn for the moment, was the great fireball technique. Regardless of whether or not he wanted to learn it right now she would still give him the basic rundown. "Now this one's a bit different, you really won't be able to use this one in battle until you're ready, but you can practice it now." Risako held her hands out in front of her, performing two distinct handseals, slow enough for him to memorize it. "Horse," she flicked her hand into the tiger seal, "Tiger. Now, like I said, you won't be able to use it yet. Err... You shouldn't have enough chakra to do it yet." She put a hand on her hip, "Just build up as much as you can, and then use the same basic concept of kneading all that energy. The difference is that you then try to compress it, before expelling it."

Leaving him with that, Risako turned her attention back to her original goal when she first arrived. The genin picked up where she left off, remembering to use less chakra and more control. She sat in the grass, and focused her chakra into a "bottleneck" so to speak. Basically, she was just going to let it out slowly while she did this jutsu, rather than all at once like before, she didn't want anymore burns, after all. Performing the handseals, she would begin to picture the shape she wanted the flame to be. A long dragon, with eight long wispy whiskers, and a gaping maw, (all made of fire, of course.) After concentrating, she would look up to the sky, and let this magnificent creation fly free. Or... it was close, from what she could see. It resembled a dragon more than the last time she tried, when she made a weird gecko sock puppet hybrid. Annnd, it didn't explode this time, yay!

[327+3059=3386, sorry if this one didn't make too much sense, I'm a bit tired.]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:45 am
Yen observed his insects as they began to slow down and head back to him as yen walked into range of his insects. come back guys the insects entered his pores and yen smiled as he was pleased with the progress of his insect control. "they are responding better and its impressive. hopefully they will be ready for the real deal when the time comes" yen preformed the clone technique and closed his eyes as he prepared himself to use his chakra to a higher degree.

"lets see if i can use my preference of combat in practice" yen felt his chakra extend around him and envisioned a large fire ball right over where the dummies stood. molding his chakra to make the image real and possible. the heat of a fire ball getting closer and closer while he stared at the area where the dummies stood. just like getting too close to a raging fire i must bring the illlusion of such a large object came above them. yens chakra began to form in a large wave around him as he focused his attention on the mental image willing it to become real. he could almost feel the heat. it felt hotter and hotter for sure. wait was it?

yen glanced up at the sky and grinned as he felt the raging heat of a massive fire ball descending down towards the dummies. "now thats hot!" yen smiled as he marveled the falling illusion descend down towards his position. The heat began to resonate around the surrounding area and yen smile increased as he noted that it looked incredibly real yen looked over at risako and aruto as he obsereved their training.

wc:4,248+283= 4,431
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:29 am
Aruto watched Risako as she performed the hand seals and then told him what to do, he then started to knead chakra within his chest and attempt to compress it. Once he thought he was ready to release the ball of fire, he performed the hand seals Horse -> Tiger. He then let it out and it had no shape whatsoever and it exploded in his face, pushing him back and burning him. As he flew back and hit the ground behind him, he looked at Risako to see what she was doing. He then saw her perform the jutsu almost to it's full potential and was amazed, he then closed his eyes and attempted to rest as he felt his skin smoldering from the explosion that had just occurred.

This was probably one of the biggest mistakes he had ever made. He had seen his uncle do it once before and tried to remember exactly what he did. Trying to remember, he then visualized it and held the image in his mind. Although, he was going to rest and wait for himself to regain chakra before he tried again. He needed to wait for the pain of the burns to go away anyways.

[WC: 1,953 + 203 = 2,156]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:13 pm
Now, little Risako needed to pump out enough chakra to do what she just did multiple times, creating a barrage of fire streams that looked like dragons. Without getting up, Risako would go into a near meditative state in order to gather up every bit of chakra she possibly could. The entire world left her focus, someone could practically touch and she wouldn't even feel it. Risako focused on milking every cell in her body for all that it could provide, and afterward, calmed her mind and made herself aware, so as to gather the spiritual half of the chakra that was produced by having a strong mind. Mixing the two into a potent mass of energy, she began to focus every bit of it in her lungs, the shape of the dragon already pictured in her mind.

Standing and lifting her chin to the sky, she would stare for a moment, and perform the tiger handseal. Allowing the chakra she had built up to escape her mouth in the form of fire, only three dragon heads would form. Pointing her outstretched arms to a spot over at the edge of the training ground, the fireballs would arc over and explode one after the other. 

Completely exhausted, she collapsed back into a sitting position on the ground, admiring the fire she started over in the distance. Given that the grass wasn't dry, it shouldn't spread too far, but she would have to put it out before they left. A smile spread across her face. 

[254+3386=3640. And, Aruto, I wasn't doing the same technique. This one is more powerful, hue hue hue.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum