Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Training With A Side of Social Interaction - Page 2 Empty Re: Training With A Side of Social Interaction

Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:28 am
Aruto was taking a long walk in the forest. When Aruto started to walk past one of the training grounds he heard people talking. Aruto approached quietly and watched at the girl around his age throw multiple punches at the male who seemed to be around his age as well. Looking carefully, Aruto saw that the male was from the Aburame clan. He noticed this as he saw little black dots crawling out of his pores going into the girl he was fighting. Interested, Aurto approached them and asked, "What's going on here?" Looking at them with a smirk, he loved seeing people train he could pick up some ideas for combos and such. Although, he liked it better if he was allowed to join in.

[OOC: Given permission to join in by Risako]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Training With A Side of Social Interaction - Page 2 Empty Re: Training With A Side of Social Interaction

Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:32 am
(gotcha just waiting for reply before i adress you)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:04 am
Even though the boy was a little clumsy (compared to her) he still managed to pull of a few things she didn't anticipate. The bugs for one, caught her off guard, but she just stood there while they crawled around her. They didn't exactly phase her mentally, but she could feel the strain they put on her chakra. Before she could help him up, he managed to spring up. Something about food and a date, but at least he was still eager to train. "I'll take bread. But think of it as recruitment." What exactly recruitment meant depended on some stuff for later. Ultra secret stuff. Like, top level classified... Ok, she's trying to get a team started.

To start off the second round of things, she would say "Alright, but first, get the bugs off. Second, let's keep it limited to hand to hand combat, we're just sparring after all." Risako figured that this would suffice, and was about to lurch forward (provided that he took off the bugs) and start round two. Except, that a newcomer had made his way out of the forest and it would be downright rude to just start fighting without an introduction. 

Fists still raised at Yen, she would stare at the newcomer, and say "Just a little spar." Risako would wait for a second, before looking back to Yen, and then reestablishing eye contact with the stranger. "Wanna join?"

[237+1283=1521
Short hair, Yen. I just realized the link to my character isn't in my spoiler, so I'll go fix that. Also, Yen, I suggest reading people's character sheets for appearance.]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:25 am
yen heard risako but his observation was on the figure who sprouted out a greeting. only the mentioning of the bugs were what caught yens attention as he barked a quick command off her guys dont want her dead. the bugs sprang off risako and flew back over to yen. "sorry habit and fact that i thought the training was not only hands only." regardless yen raised his hand and adressed the figure to the back. " come on join us! um what ever your name is. forgive me  join us and introduce thy self."

yens focus snapped back to risako and smiled round two would comence soon but yen decided to react off of his opponent and be off a simple concept. handle things as they come and watch and observe the movements. dont have time to go offensive just learn this person in defense.

yen settled into a strange stance where his hands were out in front of him open handed and his feet began to sway in various ways like half crecent circles and  often meeting together for a split second.

ill wing it now and just watch what she sends to me now. yen waited his body competely relaxed with the thought of just blocking and avoiding the attacks.

wc: 238+ 1,658=1,896
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:42 am
"I'd love to join in! My name is Aruto Sarutobi by the way." Grinning widely Aruto prepared for any hits they were to throw at him, he didn't want to be caught off guard of course. He always enjoyed training with new people, he was able to pick up new techniques and fighting styles fairly quickly when he trained with others. Looking at the girl, he knew he had to be aware. She looked as if she was built for speed, which he was worried about. He wasn't that fast and she'd easily block all of his punches and be fast enough to punch him without him getting a chance to block. On the other hand, the boy from the Aburame clan looked as if he was training to get stronger and faster as he looked like he relied on his bugs to deal the main amount of damage to the enemy. Now, putting his fists up Aruto asked them both, "You ready?" It was time for Aruto to get serious, this girl wasn't going to be easy to beat. Aruto quickly stopped grinning and looked at the two intensely waiting for one of them to throw the first punch.

[WC: 126 + 200 = 326]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:40 am
Risako, having stayed still aside from moving her eyes around, was indeed more than ready. So Aruto would know their names, she went ahead "I'm Risako, this is Yen," she paused to make sure Yen hadn't tried anything, "been ready." Turning back to Yen for one last thing, she said "Since this is hand to hand, I'll make up for it with some different training later."

Since Yen was closer, she decided it best to try him first. A few quick steps (26 speed) would put her within range to strike. To start things off she'd attempt a slow (for her) jab at his right cheek (10 speed and strength). 

What happened next would depend totally on Yen's actions. If he blocked the attack by raising his arms or by grabbing hers, then she would respond with an all out (57 speed, 10 strength) strike with her free hand to his solar plexus (look it up). If that were to hit him, it would leave him gasping for air for a minute, and in a bit of pain, but otherwise unharmed. 

Now hopefully, he would try to dodge or something to get away from her first punch, because having the wind knocked out of you sucks something fierce. But on the off chance that did happen, she would prepare for the new guy. 

[224+1521=1745
Remember, manipulate the fuck out of that timeline (hopefully before I knock the wind out of you). Also, I'm not sure if you knew this or not Yen, but in the earlier post you reacted with a speed of 5 or 6 (can't remember) but you can attack or dodge at full speed. I'd recommend doing so. Aruto, I don't know how much of the rules you know, but if you need help I'm here. (Also, Yen, if I've given enough tips, lemme know. It took me like ten topics before I learned everything.)]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:13 pm
(gotcha)

yen felt it was appropriate to wait while risako was talking to the boy aruto. Of course she would want me to attack but why should I even if she is skilled dirty tactics are not a big part of me... well not against the cutie. Yen thought to himself noting as risako noted him. As I expected she was expecting an attack. her speed is her strongest point as she can pack a punch and ultimately run circles around me perhaps I'll improvise a bit by another means.

yen took a split second to glance at aruto. Eh he's a bit further from me then risako. Then yen looked towards the center of risako and himself about slightly to the right. The mess of his masterpiece was there and still fresh but the flour was fresh from the looks of it. and broth although cooled down was not evaporated. Yen figured a plan as she did the first of her two steps. At this point yen began to duck down and shifted his weight to the balls of his feet.

as her right fist started cocking back with the lack of stance it was a universal sign a punch was coming yen opened his hands and observed as with her final step risako was preparing to throw her first punch. Naturally a person would tense up as a punch was coming but yen needed to take his time. yeah this one is definitely not her full speed. yen simply hopped backwards two meters in attempt to dodge the blow (speed 10). yen took note of her left hand clenched in a fist and decided that while he could’ve went forward the option wasn’t viable due to  the risk of taking a second strike.

Yen ducked down and dug both of his hands into the grassy ground. (strength 3) in attempt to pick up some dirt and grass while it may have seemed goofy, but yen needed to reach his bag in a safe manner and this seemed best. Yen looked up risako his kegs tensed slightly but relaxed and glanced over at aruto to see what he was up to for a split second before looking towards risako again. he wasn't going to allow the newcomer  a reason to fight him without yen noticing, but then immediately his attention shifted back to risako. yen began plotting tactics and instead of trying to provoke a three man squabble.

Yen hoped his actions would provoke risako to come at him once again enabling him to react with more time. It also gave him a more range of sight to keep a eye on aruto incase he were to attempt to approach him with even more time to react to him since Yen compensated his time to react with distance and more time to prepare a suitable counter attack. against either of the two. Perhaps both.  

wc:485+1896=2,381
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:54 pm
Aruto saw the perfect opportunity as Risako threw the first punch, she may have been speedy but she wasn't strong. Maybe it was the perfect time to join in. Aruto ran towards Risako first (Speed 10) and threw an all out punch at her (15 speed, 10 strength), if that followed threw he'd sweep her off of her feet by kicking legs out (15 speed, 10 strength). If all of that had followed through correctly he'd start to run at Yen (Speed 10) and punch him straight in the face (15 speed, 7 strength) if that followed through he'd punch him in the gut (15 speed, 8 strength) and if that followed through he'd also sweep Yen off of his feet (15 speed, 10 strength)

If all had followed through Aruto would be proud of himself, but Risako seemed a little too fast so he was hoping it was a surprise that I'd attack her so suddenly. If not, he would start to plan the perfect time to attack them. Aruto was proud that he had thought of this though, he couldn't wait for one of them to attack so that he could join in he needed to join in during the head of the moment. He was hoping to provoke Risako and Yen. Aruto did think it was a bit strange she attacked with no warning, but it couldn't be helped this was training and you needed to be ready for any type of surprise attacks.

[WC: 247 + 326 = 573]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:23 pm
[size=32]Yen dodged it right in the nick of time and avoided her strike. Good for him. Unfortunately, it seemed the third opponent had joined in this little scrap, and tried to strike Risako from behind, which he succeeded in. A strike to the back of the head was more than enough to knock the girl over. Rather than just plop down to the ground like a lethargic sack of taters though, she tucked into a roll and sprang up about a meter away from Aruto. Since she was now a meter away from Aruto, this gave her ample time to think of something. [/size]

[size=32]Brute force hardly got you anywhere in this world, but right here it seemed like a move like that would work. Aruto, being just out of arm's reach, was subject to this move. Ignoring Yen for the moment, she thrusted her self at Aruto, (fuck I dunno how fast) and hopefully knocked him over. If not, she would be tumbling right about now. [/size]

[size=32][166 + 1745 = 1,911. Sorreh for the short post.][/size]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:42 pm
(no problem)

It came to almost no surprise to yen as he observed aruto from his kneeling position decide to throw his nice strike at risako. quick to jump the gun on cutie there huh yen thought to himself as he noted as aruto closing the gap to approach him. Pushing off the ground yen would use his legs to spring backwards another 3 meters (strength 3, speed 10) simultaneously yen would rip a few clumps of dirt from the ground and attempt to throw it towards aruto  (strength 3) hoping that the dirt would hit as a distraction as Yen distanced himself from aruto,  Finally settling in a side facing stance  observing the two.

Speaking up yen objected and attempted to convince aruto to focus risako.“Before you even think of coming to me why even turn your back from your opponent? That was a nice shot, but why even rush me when an opponent is behind you? in a life or death fight and we are outnumbered in a ratio 2:1 that would lead to death. Luckily we are genin and not in the fray of the fight. My point is under complete justification if you look behind you."

allow yen to observe from a distance how his opponents will react to each other and he himself.Yen would keep in mind that while risako was indeed faster then he was and alot more close combat oriented. Yen dug his feet in the ground as he recalled how quick risako was in their meeting and grounded him self. She could close this gap in a few seconds if less. in this stance she would try to hit my back shuld the not focus on aruto. yen thought to himself.  yen would try to study both of the two from afar to figure out counter measures to handle them. I just wanted to cook and use my bugs today yen thought to himself and grinned. very well lets see if i can handle what they throw at me.

WC:316+ 2,381=2,696
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum