Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Training With A Side of Social Interaction - Page 3 Empty Re: Training With A Side of Social Interaction

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:23 pm
Taking into fact what Yen said, Aruto smirked. He knew exactly what was going to happen, then suddenly he had clumps of dirt thrown at him. Either way, Aruto was set of getting hits on Yen and wouldn't stop until he did. Running at Yen at a speed of 15 now, fist heading straight towards his face. He knew Risako was right behind him but he wouldn't astray from the path he was going in.

As he closed the gap between him and Yen, Aruto threw his fist into Yen's face (Speed 15, Strength 10). Even if that failed Aruto was prepared to get hit in the back by Risako. Aruto then turned around hopefully fast enough to block Risako's punch, but failed. He felt Risako's fist dig into his gut and spit out blood. She was pretty strong considering her speed.

Considering the fact that Aruto was about to get the crap beaten out of him by a girl, he still thought this was fun. Even if he was beaten to a pulp, this was one step closer to becoming stronger. He needed to become stronger, he didn't want to be weak. He wanted to be as strong as a Jounin and maybe even as strong as the Hokage one day. This battle would be an actual hardship for him considering the battles he took part in at the academy.

[WC: 573 + 231 = 804]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Training With A Side of Social Interaction - Page 3 Empty Re: Training With A Side of Social Interaction

Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:44 am
Risako tumbled over when Aruto moved out of the way. It was a stupid move really, thinking that a little brute force would get her anywhere. Even though her opponents were far slower, any sluggish movements such as the one she made were damn near unacceptable. Oh well. Take two:

Not wasting time, she tucked into a roll as she tumbled forward, allowing her momentum to carry her back up and start moving full speed at Aruto. (57 speed, ye, you've no where to go this time piggeh.) Risako's mind pondered what she looked like moving so fast to them, or... Yen at least, because she was indeed behind poor Aruto. Allowing an opponent to see your back was a mistake, (one she had made not moments ago) but she took the opportunity. Slowing down, she would throw a good punch at the back of his head, (57 speed). Hopefully this would get his attention, as Risako was out of ideas for the moment. 

(167 + 1,911 = 2078, Sorry for the short post, and being late. I had a rather busy weekend.)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:52 am
yen obsereved aruto's movements and smiled as he didnt heed his warning. Ah well let error teach you your ways and hopefully dont smirk like that again. Yen stepped to a 45 degrees  angle from arutos punch. (speed 10) satisfied as yen chuckled to himself as the rushing attack missed him by a few inches, but a split second later yen was witness to observing the streaking figure of risako causing his skin to get goosebumps at her full speed. She is insanely fast.. and stronger then i but positioning is what matters now. thought yen.

He lowered his body toward the ground shifted his weight and knelt to the ground balenceing on the ball of his left foot and hands facing inward. yen sweeping his right leg in a circular motion while balencing his lowered body with hands facing inward steadying himself yen attempted to sweep rotating to the left so his right outstreatched leg would in this case be behind risako's left standing heel from slightly to the left of her position with his right leg, and hope his leg could wrap around risago's. (strength 3)

Even if it missed yen would steady his body with both arms behind him for support yen would roll over to his right and strech and lift his left leg up in a wide crecent kick attempting to hit risakos lowere back (strength 3). if that were to miss yen would still continue the attck and attempt to pull back his left leg retract it to his as close to his chest as he could and with the balls of his feet flexed yen would kick out his left leg and attempt to hit risako with his left foot aimed at the outside of her left kneecap. (strength 3)  

yen did not like hand to hand combat and he had to be personally glad that there wasnt any ninjutsu involved for it wouldve been insane in that case. the seqence of attacks in his case was more of wake up calls and he was glad of the effort he was making. Still the thought of using his bugs wouldve made his life a bit more easy but as a boy of his word yen smiled. as he glanced over at aruto as he wanted to observe the damage done to him by risako.

wc: 2696+381=3,077
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:07 am
Aruto pissed off that Yen is trying to make a joke out of him after he dodged the move and he was punched in the back of the head by Risako. He then saw Yen getting ready to knock Risako over. This was Aruto's time to laugh as Yen, he wasn't going to get away with it this time. Aruto got up (Speed 7.5) and quickly took the opportunity to knock Yen over from behind by sweeping his leg out from under him (Speed 15, Strength 10)

If all had followed through Aruto would slam his foot into Yen (Strength 10), hopefully dealing a large amount of damage and causing him to withdraw from the battle. After he did that he'd rush at Risako with his fist cocked back ready to punch her (Speed 10), if he was able to reach her he'd punch her (Speed 15, Strength 10). If he did so he'd take a bit of time to glance at Yen and chuckle quickly, then returning to the fight with Risako.

Aruto wasn't going to let just anyone take him down so easily, he was going to keep trying until he was able to beat Yen and Risako. He was going to surpass them both and teach them not to mess with the Sarutobi clan. Although, if they were allowed to use jutsu and Aruto had his Ash Release he'd totally be beating them up right now. The power of the Sarutobi Clan's Ash Release is noted within the village of Konoha and feared by some it has been used on due to the immense pressure that the Ash can give and the burns it can deal.

This time Aruto was going to actually succeed in his plans, hopefully.

WC: [292 + 804 = 1,096]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:52 am
Relatively confused with what happened, Risako lost track of the fight. Even with her reaction time, (being far greater than her opponent's) she was unsure of what exactly happened. Her brain, pretty much just giving up for the moment, allowed its self a moment of rest while she was being hit by the other two. It wasn't until Aruto hit her (I'm presuming in the face,) that she snapped back to acrion. 

Holding her nose for a moment, she felt a warm stickiness come from her nostrils and run down her arms. The girl could tell immediately that it was broken, or, at least she thought it was. Her first battle scar was earned from a genin, and a new one at that, but that's what you get for letting your guard down.  Everything in her told her to get revenge for it, but she pushed that feeling away, refusing go let her anger get the better of her. "Alright," she said in a nasally voice, "that's enough for now." She wasn't ready to call it quits just yet, but she also didn't want to fight anymore. 

"What affinity were you born with?" Risako would ask the two, "Or do you know?" With that said she would take her free hand and pull two chakra cards out of her back pocket. Looking to Aruto, she would ask, "What's your last name?" Also, she would be holding out the cards, presuming that they were done fighting also.

[249+2078=2327]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:31 am
yen was in no real position to react to aruto as he watched him dissapear from his sight nor really care to the extent that the boy swept at his lowered leg since he already was lowered to the ground it barely mattered other then the fact and yen landed on his back a bit surprised but looked around him to see aruto to his left standing over him with a foot ready to hit him to his side.

boy is he going to learn that its not going to be that easy especially against me, but i admit i might’ve made him mad when i smirked at him but he deserved it for going so broadly into me.  Yen thought to himself as he attempted to roll away from aruto as fast as he could (speed 10) away from the foot at least, but the hit was coming. a dull thud was the result of aruto’s foot slamming into yens side leaving a bruise and shuddering his body. "ow! at least keep your head on your shoulders man that hurt" yens response was quiet and he grimaced and took a breath to test if it hurt to breath.  it hurt a bit but not too bad.

The buffoon would’ve broke my ribs if I just layed there still only a flesh wound  yen thought to himself as he slowly got up as he heard the impact from a punch landing and risako snarling "thats enough" [color:ffdd= blue]good we can end the barbaric nonsense and focus on taking a breather  Yen kept his thoughts to himself as he brushed off his uniform and listend as riasko asked about what element they both were. "water" was yens reply as he walked over towards the remains of his bag and meal. 

The liquid all evaporated and the dough was happily being infested by various ants and flies. yen bowed his head and sighed a deep sigh while infuriated by the results from risako's kind but reasonable maneuver. yen thought about it and relaxed. At least she spared the embarrassment of my whole bag getting wrecked

yen turned around and rubbed the sore side on his ribs while asking. "so what element are you risako?" yen smiled refusing to guess but that risako looked even cuter angrier then she did calm.it really was a sight seeing risako flustered.

Wc: 400
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:59 am
Suddenly I stopped lowering my fist. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you that much, Riasko!" Moving on he replied to Risako's two questions, "I'm a Sarutobi and my element is fire" Taking the paper Aruto circulated his chakra through it and the paper burned to ash. He just wanted to demonstrate and prove that his nature was of fire.

He then her Yen ask the question and he also looked curiously at Risako. He was curious to find more out about Risako, she was so strong. He wanted to know her element and what she had trained in prior to her meeting Aruto. He wanted to be as strong as her. He could also recognize the strength and potential in Yen, but he was also a Genin so he probably had the strength level of Aruto.

[WC: 141 + 1,096 = 1,237]
[Sorry about the low WC not much to go off of]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:50 am
Risako removed her hand from her nose and stared at the blood in her hand and on her arm. Wiping it on her shirt, went back to the conversation. Risako wasn't much of a teacher, but it was good to know that at least one of them could use fire. For Yen, she didn't really know what to do, unless he wanted to learn the Rasengan. She could fight him some more, and let him practice his jutsu, but it would ultimately be up to him. Maybe he wouldn't need her help at all, he seemed to have grown a lot just from this small fight. 

Since all three of them already knew their element, she held the second card out in front of her and pumped a miniscule amount of chakra into It, causing it to burn away into nothing but ash. Hopefully he get the answer from this, but just in case, she said "Fire." Putting her hand back to her nose, she felt the slight curve it now held. Before putting her hand down, she wiped away the blood from her mouth. 

Plopping down on the grass she crossed her legs, allowing her arms to fall in her lap. Hunched over slightly, she looked to Aruto "Stick around, I can teach you a few moves. I dunno if you'll actually be able to use them or not, but at least you'll know them." She thought about helping him unlock his clans ash release, but she had no clue how. Turning to Yen, she would have a different story, "I... Dunno what to do for you. I know nothing about your element, so aside from element neutral moves I don't know what to do. You seem to be growing pretty fast though."

Now, for another matter altogether. Twas a simple question, but maybe it was an inappropriate time. "Do either of you wanna be on my team?"

[319+2327=2646. Only join the team if you want too~]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:21 pm
yen thought about the training offer. what better time if any to gauge my peers skills then now  and smiled as he made up his mind. "sure i can take heart in info, but ill have to take sometime on the team offer." yen smiled and chuckled. "if anything i want to learn from you beautiful risako so get to chunnin quick or ill pass you in a flash!" did that escape yens mouth. perhaps but he didn’t care much. i want to train on my own a bit before i approach her once more in a stronger mind set.

yen smiled and thought a moment as he rubbed his side. " what do you guys pride as your strongest skill as a ninja?" yen asked both of them as he approached the other two. I love tactics and illusions. hence genjutsu is my preference. yen awaited patiently for their answer. “Plus ill need to learn the substitution jutsu. Better to be safe then sorry ya know” yen smiled as he spoke again “I am an aburame though so most of my offense is from my bugs. They are after all my family” that’s right my insects are family as they help me like I house them but how far does this bond go? And where am I in this picture?  Yen sat down across from risako deep in thought.

wc:230+ 3,477= 3,707
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:37 pm
Upon seeing Risako has the nature of Fire he got excited, finally someone who can help him and train with him. He was worried about Yen's ninjutsu though, if he used water ninjutsu against either Risako or Aruto they'd would be practically defenseless with just Fire anyways. The good thing was that Aruto was going to have to learn the Earth nature to obtain his clan's precious Ash Release. He was excited to train with Risako because of this, he could grow so much with her training. Although, he wasn't sure if we'd all be in a group training like this again.

Suddenly he heard Risako ask if she wanted us to join her team. Aruto excitedly replied,"I'd love to join a team! I've been looking for one for a while now." Now this was a chance to unlock his true potential, training with Risako was going to be a challenge because she was stronger and much faster than Yen and Aruto. Although, when he unlocks his Ash Release they should all be good enough friends that Aruto can teach it to Risako if she wants him to. He wouldn't mind after all, she is taking time away to train us. He'd love to give her something in return and hopefully she'd like to learn about Ash Release.

Then he heard Yen make a sly comment and thought,"Someone has a crush, haha." Nobody would just mix beautiful into the sentence without having some sort of liking to them and he knew that Yen couldn't just acknowledge Risako, what if Aruto becomes a Chuunin faster than both of them? Who'll be talking then?

[WC: 1,237 + 275 = 1,512]
[Substitution is free at Genin by the way Yen it's in the rules under "Free Jutsu"]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum