Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Training With A Side of Social Interaction Empty Training With A Side of Social Interaction

Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:38 pm
Risako, having finally arrived at the training ground, breathed a heavy sigh. The day had been rather eventful, and she seemed to make a new acquaintance. Hyena, he called himself. An ugly fellow for sure, but he seemed interesting, and in this world looks didn't matter anyway. Stretching up toward the sky, the sun now making its descent, she would walk toward the pile of training dummies. With no effort she would hoist one of them on her shoulder, carry it out into the middle of the field and plop it down. Risako did so six more times, arranging the featureless dummies in a circle. Walking over to the middle, she clenched her fists and closed her eyes, putting all of her concentration on moving from dummy to dummy at high speeds. With a quick burst she would lash out at the first dummy, striking it in the neck with an open palm. Moving on the next dummy, she would kick off of the previous dummy, landing below the next one and spring up, giving the dummy a swift upper cut. As she landed, she tucked her legs into her abdomen for a roll, springing up at the dummy adjacent of the one she just hit. This time she went over its head, performed two handseals and blasted it with a fireball. She stopped, and watched as the dummy burned down to a pile of ashes, no longer of any use to anyone. Three dummies in eight seconds, not anything to brag about considering some of the ninja around could obliterate towns and villages in seconds.

She would stretch again, and kick the ashes as she started to put the last three dummies back into the pile. Risako would have to refrain from destroying them so the others could train too. Of course, smacking some dummies around offered no real experience, they were more for the beginners who didn't have friends. 

[326WC]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Training With A Side of Social Interaction Empty Re: Training With A Side of Social Interaction

Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:36 pm
Yensung trudged along the pathway through the forest sweat dripping down his face. The metalic clanging of pots and pans disturbed the silence of the forest and heavy pants from Yensung as he remisised on his day. only today I had to cook the meals for the family, ugh dads cooking is horrindous. now im running late for a bit of training and supplying food to the training groups. Yensung looked ahead of him and noted the opening to the training ground. A sigh of relife escaped yensung's lips and he tipped his straw hat as he rushed through the opening.

"Yes EHEHEHEEHE! I made it with time to spare!" Lifiting his hands up to the sun yensung danced around with joy completely oblivious to his sorroundings. Yensung looked around after his celebration and was shocked to see someone was already there. Yensung froze and gazed at the stranger. someone already here? lies! I needed this alone time!. Clearing his throat and a sweat drop going down the side of his face yensung bowed and greeted the stranger. "greetings and a pleasure to meet you" (this is awkward........ make a good impression) yensung started shaking suddenly as he let a small smile come across his face despite the red flushing of his cheeks growing more apparent.

Yensung stumbled backwards realizing now he was also wearing his heavy bag as well  and struggled getting off the straps from his shoulders. A fit of rage burst out of Yensung as he tried top break free of the straps ‘DARN STRAPS UN HAND ME!” In his angry high pitched voice Yensung  thrashed about (I am supposed to be training, yet now I am fighting the straps of my bag. I shouldn’t have made then so tight!) gasping for air he relaxed defeated in his attempt to free himself from his shackles and embaressing display.

WC: 311
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Training With A Side of Social Interaction Empty Re: Training With A Side of Social Interaction

Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:21 am
Risako being the bad ass that she was, stood triumphant over the pile of defeated dummies. While boasting her skills as a powerful inanimate object slayer to the wind, she heard the sharp sounds of a person crashing through the forest. Her head would snap to the direction of the sound, focusing her gaze on one who had just emerged. A man with a blue jacket and big yellow straw hat stood there dancing, hands in the air and shouting something about time to spare. 

After his quick celebration, Risako had locked eyes with him, trying to find out exactly who he was, and why she'd never seen around. Maybe he was a new ninja? Either way it didn't matter, because as soon as he realized her presence, he looked like prey right before a kill. He said it was a pleasure, to which Risako thought Okay, a little weird. She continued watching for a second, before saying with a wave and a smile, "You too!" 

Then he fell on his ass, which was rather comical, but Risako tried be respectful by not laughing. It proved to hard however, when he shouted out in a high pitch voice, demanding that his straps set him free. With a small chuckle, she performed the necessary hand seals and body flickered her way over to him, closing the gap in mere seconds. 

With a quick motion, she would jerked the boy back onto his feet, her short hair bobbing and bouncing every which way she moved. Before he could take this as a sign of offence, she would pat him on the back and say, "Risako Akara, and you are?" 

[Yo, I meant the stuff you had in parentheses should've been turned into italicized text. Like this!

277 + 326= 603WC]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:34 pm
A girl? Oh dear! Wha- the girl was a blur much faster than yensung had seen.“Jikes!” a high squeak escaped yensung’s lips as a rush of air nearly took off his straw hat. Suddenly he was lifted off his feet, and the straps of his bag were snapped. Unfortunially the contents of flour, spices, a pot of broth, and sugars spilled out the bag. However  yensung was momentarily memorized by the girl who’s hair bounced everwhere as  she patted him on the back and introduced herself.

"Risako Akara, and you are?" yensung snapped back into reality and he jumped up a bit his straw hat leaving his head briefly revealing slightly crisp hair and a tiny insect in it. “oh! I am yensung.” He tipped his straw hat and smiled showing teeth and due to his shock the bugs within him were rattled as well and a few crawled around his face. Phew! wait she is really cute!… wha- this girl stole my spot! tsk its fine[/color Yensung cheeks flushed a bit looking at her.

The smell of fresh broth and sugar mixture with herbs creating a familiar smell of sweet beef and a tangy spice caught yensungs attention. I didn’t mix the herbs at all with the sugar and broth. Dread filled yensung as he looked behind his shoulder to see the broth fpilled the herbs on the ground the flour bag soaked in broth and worst yet a few of his insects enjoying the feast.

Yensung stood still paralyzed for a moment in disbelief and horror. “m-my broth…. Ruined…??”  a shaky yensung stared at his masterpiece ruined. Wee hours of the morning spent brewing and preparing his own special broth. Handpicked and grinded flour of the family, herbs homegrown and gathered from the forest around his home specially breed from the care of aburame insect care.

“ its gone….” Yensungs voice was a ghost of a whisper at this point and the pores opened in his arms and hands releasing about 10 bug that flew in a frenzy around him. Turning to look at the girl his rage subsided instantly, and Yensung came back to his senses and called the bugs back into him with a simple command come back its not worth it. Yensung glanced at the girl and said softly. ‘You are cute and it’s the only reason why I cant get mad at you.’ He gazed up at the much taller girl and took a breath.

wc: 311+409= 720
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:54 am
By a complete and total accident, she had managed to cause the contents of his back pack to spill. This seemed to stir a sort of primal reaction in the boy, who responded by staying silent while he produced some bugs. The bugs buzzed and flitted in various directions around him, when suddenly he seemed to regain his composure. Risako jumped back a bit, but calmed down immediately.

The stranger seemed to be pretty brave, at least socially, as he had no issue calling her cute right after he raged. To most people this would be a red flag, the sudden change in attitudes that is, but Risako knew by the way he carried that she could lay him out if he tried something. Fortunately that didn't have to happen. 

Being around two inches taller than the boy, she looked him in the eyes, and said "Say, most people don't come to the training ground to... cook?" She was a little confused, noticing the contents of his bag contained food. She continued "Any way, Aburame, most people come here to train. I can help you train, if you'd like." She paused glanced around noticing the place was empty, and continued again "Before any of that though, what's your name? I don't wanna call you Aburame the whole time." Risako knew he was of Aburame descent because of the bugs. She had spent a decent amount of time studying up on the various Konoha clans, memorizing their key characteristics. 

[248+603=851
Sorry for the late reply, I got distracted this weekend. Forgive me!]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:36 am
Yensung bowed his head listening to the girl's speech before responding. For the most part he was hiding his blushing, yet as she finished her questions yensung reached up to his visor covering his eyes and took it off.

His response was simple but clear "cooking is my way of destressing. Like reading and writing. I am not very strong at all nor the fastest. Never had training buddies or such. " yensung placed his visor on his bag and didn't look over at the girl while taking a few steps away.

yensung looked over at the girl with his yellow eyes and Replied to her question. "Yes ill train with with you as such ill grace you with the oppertunity to see my eyes. Perhaps a first time and a rare oppertunity. And aburame please just call me yen risako," his pores opens and 5 bugs flew around him a bit before landing on his left shoulder

Yensung felt there was little he could teach besides about himself. And notices the poise and grace risako handled herself. For all he could gather she was far more skilled then he was but he could always learn from her as much as she could teach him.

A smile beamed from yensung's face as he and he asked risako a question as he stared at a dummy a few feet away and started walking towards it. "What do you know about my clan? I would like to play a game. Yes childish but as ninjas we must learn about allies and enemies "

Yensung approached the dummy and laid His right hand on to the chest of the dummy.Focusing his chakra and looking back at risako. The five bugs on his
shoulder flew around the area where his hand filled with chakra and other insects around the area began flying over to his hand, and sorround his hand.

Wc: 720+315=1,035 (sorry had work)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:36 am
Risako listened intently while Yen spoke, growing a bit curious at the game they were about to play. Apparently he didn't show his eyes to too many people, and she began to wonder if he knew some crazy powerful doujutsu like the Uchiha and their Sharingan. Then she blew off that thought, he probably just had yellow eyes, still an unusual trait though. 

Risako waltzed over a little closer, still keeping a bit of distance between them. "So Yen, what "game" are we playing?" Risako's curiosity was peaked to say the least, and she wondered what kind of information could be gathered through this. He did say something about learning about your allies and enemies, which was true, but at the moment she failed to see how this would accomplish that. Risako watched, still unaware of what was going to happen as the bugs left Yen's shoulder for the mark on the dummy. 

[Sorry for the short post, I'll make up for it.
154+851=1005]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:32 am
Yensung smiled as hundreds of bugs crawled around the area where his hand was originally on the dummy. Addressing the girl in a amused tone yensung turned towards risako “It is a game of learning. As a geinin and a fledging ninja what good is our skill without knowledge? Nothing!” squeaked Yensung as he got a little worked up; jumping up and down and continuing on his speech   “and as a training buddy I want to make sure you know who you are training with! and hope that with strategy we can accelerate our growth as partners and I want to watch your cute bouncy hair some more!” yensung covered his mouth in a squeak and was bright red in the face as he just realized what he said

Shoot! What didi I do! Yensung got so worked up that his insects began buzzing around in a fritz and he calmed them with a halt and a stay for a few minutes the bugs kept buzzing around him as he  kept pointing at them to further his attempt to stop them with very little effect. The bugs stopped then went into frenzy untill yen took a deep breath and calmed himself down. His insects followed suit and retreated into his body as he breathed a sigh of relief. 

In a trembling voice yen spoke up.“I just wish to be as fast as you to keep up and wish I could.” Yen sniffled and tried to regain his composure as he bowed his head in light of his recent embarrassment. Looking behind him Yen looked at the remains of his broth and soup, and shakily said. “I know I am weird but if I can make you some pasta or soup for a year can that help with you to train me Risako?”

Yen bowed his head awaiting a answer and feeling foolish and goofy.

Wc: 1035+308= 1,343
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:01 am
Risako watched as he flared up again, the insects buzzing around rampant and with hate aimed at the wind. It looked like hate to her at least. Risako stuck one finger under her chin and said aloud, in a sarcastic voice "I don't know, you're weird food might have bugs in it or something."

Hopefully before he looked up from the ground, she would already have her fists ready, a smile across her face. "Alright, you've found my weakness. Keep your head up and try to block or avoid anything I do." Twas a simple command, but she felt like something else needed to be said... "Also, try and keep your emotions in check from now on. If you keep flaring up, you might make a mistake that could get you hurt. Or... well... at least don't let em make you lose control." Not that she would hurt him, but a true enemy or opponent would've taken the oppurtunity. 

Before he could agree or react her statements, Risako would rush the boy, (28 speed) and throw a slow punch (12 speed) at his shoulder. Unless his action interupted her next attack, she would bob to the left, and jab him in the ribs. (12 speed) Next would come something a bit dirty. If her attacks up until this point had been avoided or blocked, she would attempt to seize him by the shirt collar, and trip him by sweeping with her left foot. (18 speed) 

If the boy managed to block all of her attacks, she would congratulate him, and ask if he still wants to train. If the boy failed to do so, she would ask anyway. 

[267+1005=1283
Ok, so to avoid god modding, in any fight or spar post, word your attacks so that they hit if the other person doesn't or can't dodge them. Even if I went full speed, (witch is 6 times yours, I don't think you could dodge it.) I would still word it along the lines of "And Risako attempted to punch him at her full speed, only failing to do so if he somehow managed to dodge." (Notice the word, "attempted" that means I never actually said that he punched him, she was just trying to.) If you do godmod, it could get you voided (in an actual fight) and potentially get you killed. Second, using the time line, you could block my first attack and then could counter with your own, making it so my next two never happened.

And you may already know all of this, but just in case.]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:41 pm
(i see ok I think I got it)

yen looked up in a shock as she risako rushed towards him in a series of attacks that made him only realize her game of choice would be a spar. A smile came across his face as he noted her eyes as he headed to the outside of risako's first punch(speed of 5) and attempting to brush his right hand across her skin releasing 5 insects (3 male, 2 female)from a pore in his hand and the bugs climbing on to her skin. (speed 5, bugs speed 7) yen looked at her long hair as it waved behind risako. oo pretty thought yen and Distracted yen didnt notice the speedy jab hit him in the ribs

The impact of her fist to his ribs was sudden yensung stumbled back taken aback just to realize that the jab was a ruse for her to sweep him. feeling his body slightly lifted yen slooked a bit helpless. come then ill allow the sweep just enjoy the company of my bugs!. yen thought as 15 bugs 14 male and 1 female came out of the pores of his arms (bugs speed 8 ) as risako's left foot came in contact with his leg. yen relaxed his body and attempted to take ahold of risako's right arm to lighten the impact on the ground and creating a bridge for his 15 bugs to climb on to risako's arm if sucessful. "So you like playing rough cutie?" yen smiled with a red face as he admired the sun beaming behind her.

yensung felt the hard ground hit his back and lost his breath for a minute, but steadying himself at the sound of her cheerful voice of asking "still want to train?" yen grinned and looked at risako "so its a date? what would you like for dinner tonight? soup or my speecialty sweet bread?" yen rolled backwards and sprung to his feet. "Of course i want to train more" yensung shifted into a defensive stance looking towards risako with a grin.

WC: 313+ 1,345= 1,658

total insects out of body: 20

Kikachu stats
Health:10
Chakra:1
Stamina:10
Speed:20
Strength:5

insects in body 120/150
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum