Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Hey man. (Pretty) Empty Hey man. (Pretty)

Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:42 am
Coco mindlessly flicked her Kunai out of her hand sending it sailing across the training field and into the bull's eye of her target. Under the gentle Kumo sun she was finding it hard to put herself into training these days. She'd always trained herself for when her village would need her to defend it, and now her jungle paradise of Ame was no more than ash and smoke.

She brushed a hearty dose of sweat away from her brow, and pulled her heavy scarf up to pat her face down. Maybe it was time for a break.
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Hey man. (Pretty) Empty Re: Hey man. (Pretty)

Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:32 pm
Ransurotto looks over at you and then back to the kunai. He grips the handle and wiggles it out of the target before twirling it around on his finger. He walks over to you hand grips the handle. He removes his finger and holds out the kunai to you.

"I believe this is yours." Says Ransurotto. He stands around 5'9 and is build well enough. He has a dull expression and a monotone voice. He hands you the weapon and walks over to a boulder. He pulls out a scroll and rolls it out. Hand signs are shown on it as he starts practicing them without another word.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:22 pm
Coco Wei cut a less impressive 5'5. She was wrapped up in several layers of jackets and sweaters. Her glowing green eyes peered out from over her pink scarf. "Thanks." She announced slightly muffled from underneath her scarf.  She tucked her Kunai into it's weapon pouch within one of the many layers of her outfit. As the boy went over to unravel his scroll Coco walked over to her backpack and pulled out a water bottle.

She lowered her scarf and took a swig of fresh water. Letting out a satisfied 'Ah' as the cool liquid streamed down into her stomach, cooling her overheated body. "I haven't seen you around before. New kid on the block?"

She took her time meandering over to where he was studying.
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:12 pm
He glances over his shoulder at you and then back to his scroll. He studies it for some time, mouthing the words to himself "Ram → Snake → Tiger". He nods at you once he finishes the wording in his head.

"I guess you could say that..." He says in a soft tone. Ransurotto returns to his scroll reading, not much of tha talking type but more of the aster questions type. He starts by weaving the hand signs he learned at the academy and takes a deep breath. He starts the weave them some more, not fulling getting it since nothing happens.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:49 pm
Coco smiled demurely lifting her Scarf back over her mouth. The Clone technique eh? He recognized that series of hand signs.  She squatted down behind the boy, and closed her eyes. She felt the cool mountains breeze blow through her eyelashes. And she let out a soft sigh. "It's a pretty good place to train you know. Back where I came from you had to be indoors if you wanted to get anything done. Other wise you'd end up wetter than a sponge." She opened her eyes back up and looked to the boy and his Hand signs. Coco went ahead and sat herself down across from the young man. Crisscrossing her legs, and mimicking the Seals that he was performing. "Just be Sure to spread your Chakra out on this one. It's not like a fire ball, it's not a blast. You're creating something." She gave a guilty laugh and jumped to her feet. "Sorry about sticking my nose in your business. I sub at the academy sometimes, so it's kind of a habit."
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:24 pm
Ransurotto shakes his head as he looks to you and smiles.

"Don't worry about it. I could use the company as of late. Its been a bit confusing. I was working at an animal shelter one day and the next I find out the rather odd tattoo between my shoulder blades was a sealing jutsu. I mean I should of guessed it but you know...youth and innocence."

He sighs and looks down to his scroll and does as you say, weaving his hand sighs and poof! A blob of skin. He yelps in fear and punches it. It poffs away and he chuckles a little.

"Fuck that was scary."
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:44 pm
She grimaced at whatever that was he just summoned forth. It looked like something that should have arisen from the necronomicon rather than a ninja training scroll. She gave the same nervous chuckle, then a real laugh after he spoke. She shot a curious glance at his back, raising an eyebrow. "Ah." She announced nodding her head. "You're one of those people who had greatness thrust upon them. So what sort of seal do you have going on over there? If you don't mind me asking?"

Not that Coco knew anything about Sealing. Still the guy had her curiosity good and peaked. It must have been pretty special to make a person just decide to become a ninja all of the sudden.
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:56 pm
He shakes his head at you hand shrugs.

"Don't know. I don't have any memory of every getting it. I just woke up one day with the thing on my back, no home, just a name and enough money to tide me over till I found a job. I honestly didnt want to be a ninja. I kinda just wanted to a animal guy. Then the whole responsibility thing got thrust on me. so now Im failing at learning a basic cloning technique."

Ransurotto tries the hands signs again and starts but focuses on the chakra molding. Its kinda hard to control chakra when your almost twenty and even harder when you have a giant spirit creature inside you that invades your dreams. He takes a deep breath and weaves the signs. This time he does it correctly and POOF! A glob of skin with a face.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:31 pm
"Well at least you're making progress." She announced giving the face a leer look, and fearing that it would give the same look back to her. Gross. "Listen using chakra, and performing Jutsu isn't as hard as we ninja want people to think it is. Truth is it's a very natural thing for people to do you just can't force it you can't get caught up in your mind, about how is it possible to make a clone of myself. You just do it man, ya just have to let yourself make it happen."
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:41 pm
He laughs at you and looks to the glob of skin acting like jello as it does a wave. He shivers and kicks it. It desummons and Ransurotto waves away the smoke.

"Well its easier said than done considering all I make is a jello made of skin." He shivers at the thought again and looks over at you.

"Is there something I do? Like picture myself or my chakra? I mean its gotta be something like that? right?"

He asks you hopeful. He doesnt wait for your response before weaving the signs again. The clone comes out and it actually looks like him. He blinks and looks to you. "Okay, so your words were more helpful than I thought. I just said what you told me in my head and a picture of myself popped up. Then Poof! There I am...."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum