Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka Empty What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka

Wed May 28, 2014 8:30 am
Maku had receved a note form Youka. It was all in black and was delevered in the middle of the night in great secrecy, by someone who was also dressed all in black and asked for passwords, and identification and all this shit. Youka was clearly ready to many books lately. It was way more subtle to have a regular person walk into an office in the middle of the day than all this cloak and dagger bullshit. Fuck, didn't he remember when Maku head butted that old lady and used a kunai and exploding tag to kill that old man. That had literally been in the middle of the day, in the middle of Iwagakure, and Maku had yet to be held accountable. His friend better stick to the big bangs, subtlety thy name is not Youka Tau.

Anyway, back to the orignal story. Maku was once again sitting in the morgue. This was also wee the body of Yorice was still in the cooler, and thanks to medical ninjutsu at its finest was compltyl preserved, looking healthy as the day he died. Now all he had to do was wait for his friend. Sitting in a chair, Maku began opening packs of sterile scalpels and throwing them at a wall. So far he got 2 out of 78 to stick, so all in all he was pretty bad ass.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka Empty Re: What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka

Wed May 28, 2014 9:27 am
Well Maku was just being rude now, he was pretending like Youka didn't exist. Youka had been sitting in the morgue waiting on Maku to come visit. He had prepped the body for surgery by removing the eye balls from the body and preserving them in fluids to prevent them from decaying. Youka sat in the corner for what seemed like a eternity watching Maku throw fucking scalpels at the wall.

"Dafuq Maku, those are precious medical supplies"

Youka stood up from the chair he sat at and walked over ho his friend letting the body stay in the darkness of the corner.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka Empty Re: What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka

Wed May 28, 2014 9:34 am
Maku had obviously noticed Youka in the corner. Because thanks to the powers of vague manipulation, he had actually been throwing the scalpels at the wall were Youka was sitting. "Bitch please, I am fabolous and if I want to throw scalpels at the wall I will. Now what is it you wanted to show me, And I hope it's nothing that I am going to have to cover up as a big conspiracy theory, and instead something on my missing wizard cat." He would say. That wizard cat was really starting to concern him

As Youka stood and their traditional witty banter echoed in this room of death, Maku stood to his full rather unimpressive height, and took on a serious face. He was wearing his suit, making him look far from a ninja. In fact the more Maku became a ninja, the less he actually looked like one. He looked more like a politician than a ninja at this point, in an expensive designer suit and a scepter with a giant sapphire on it, which was known as the staff of Yukigakure. Maku was the prime example, that even a short man can cast a long shadow, when the time dictates it. He would walk to Youka and stick his right hand forward, to shakes hands with his long time friend, ready to embark on the next step in their journey into the books of history.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 9:41 am
Through the powers of vague manipulation Youka had three scapels sticking out from his armor, one was in his arm, the other was stuck in his chest plate, and the other directly in his mask plate just barely breaking the material. Maku was a kid after all and Youka expected this nature to occur.

"You're only fabulous in the genjutsu you create hahaha, you're just a loser in the real world. I wish I could say it was on the missing cat, but..."

Youka walked forward to greet his friend and shake his hand. While reaching for his hand to grasp it Youka slightly leaned to the right while shaking his hand to show the body lying on the table. On the side of the table there would be a vial with two eye balls in it.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 28, 2014 9:52 am
Maku smiled at his friends comments. He didn't take it personally, because after all he was probably still a little sore about having tiny little crabs pinch pieces of his face. Why did Maku like crabs so much, he was gonna have to go see that shrink everyone kept telling him to go to and find out at some point. As Youka leaned back, the body was in full view along with two more sharingan eyes in a jar. REleasing his friend he walked over and looked down at the body. This ones name was Nakka, Nakka Uchiha. Maku himself had performed his genin exam. SUch a handsome boy, to die so young, Maku would think as he patted the boys head, smoothing out his hair.

"Another one goes down I guess. The climb to power seems to be paved with the bodies of innocents, flowers watered with their blood, and the tears of those they leave behind. Yet, I feel no sympathy for him. I did not truly know him, and my charade of giving a shit for every person that lives in this place is coming to a close. My enthusiasm dwindles by the day. Though, he should be the last that has to die. Only one more is needed after all, and he needn't die unless he is foolish." Maku looked down at the boy again. Like Yorice he didn't feel anger, loss, or even true sadness. He felt almost nothing, except the need for the coming mission. The mission being covering this up from all those who would know it.

"Well, it looks like your almost prepared, so lets get on with the surgery doc. I expect a lollipop when it's over." He turned and smiled. Using his mastered blink jutsu, he would seemingly vanish and reappear in front of a chair, via instant teleportation, and take a seat. "Same with the last one boss, lets give him our old eyes and save the body. No need to let these things go to waste." With that Maku would lean back and wait.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 10:28 am
Youka casually picked up the vial of eyes after walking back over to it. This would be a rather quick process as Youka already had previous knoweldge of how these things worked. Walking back over to his friend who was using his magical powers to phase his body to different locations again.

"I'm assuming the whole no relaxing of the nerves again, so you can feel the pain of your comrades, blah blah blah..."

Youka performed the hand seals for his mystical palms to activate, even if Maku wanted to feel pain, he wouldn't allow it this time. Pressing his right hand to Maku's right eye he began funneling chakra into the location numbing it while using his left hand to pull the eye out and severe its connection. Youka's right hand was continuously healing the affected area without fully closing off the connections while he reached into the vial pulling out Naka's eye ball. It would only take a few moments for him to reconnect the eye structure to the new host and ensure the connections were made to make the eye compatible with the new host. After he was done he finished healing up the rest of the bleeding and even changed the eye color with his powers to ensure Maku didn't have any mismatched eye colors.

Finishing up with Maku he quickly did the same to himself again numbing the pain so he didn't scream out in pain again. After he finished he walked over to the body placing their old eyes into the dead body and used his mystical palms to put them in correctly and pushing the body into the morgues bin to chill the body.

(Claiming 3 tomoe sharingan in left eye)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 28, 2014 10:35 am
(approved)

Maku didn't bother asking for anyhintg this time. Youk always just did whatever he wanted anyway. The feeling this time wasn't so bad and indeed the eye was inserted rather quickly and the whole procedure was over in a matter of moments. Youka had already some practice in the craft, so now it was probably just a matter of muscle memory. After Youka performed the procedure on himself, Maku sat up, and watched him move the body into the morgue. All in all another successful day. One must think though, would retribution soon follow them at some point, or would their sins stay buried inside this morgue that they lived inside.

"Well whats next on the agenda old friend?" he would ask simply.

(Claiming 3 tomoe sharingan in right eye)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 10:43 am
"Well right now, we just need to give the eyes sometime to adjust. We can sit here and form strategy on what's next. Like I said earlier, me leaving and laying low might be the best thing for us to do right now."

Youka pulled up a chair next to Maku and sat down next to his friend. He would wrap both of their new eyes wtih gauze so the sunlight didn't irritate them.

(Approved)

recovery post 1
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 28, 2014 10:52 am
"Yea I suppose that might be the best. WHy not just stay down here for a few. We can do some real play acting on the surface in time, to make it actually look legitimate." He would say as Youka wrapped his head in gauze.

"SO what do you think we should do about the leader of Shimagakure being in the village, he thought we might have been behind an attack that recently happened in Taki, you weren't taking a vacation there were you?" He would say laughing
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 11:07 am
"My chakra can still be felt from here, I don't think it's wise to stay as long as they think there is Jack the ripper out there killing off their friends."

Youka sat back in his chair and began twiddling his thumbs while thinking about what they would do. It was a very tricky situation. What perked Youka's ears however was the fact that there was another village leader here and apparently it was the one that had came by when they had taken Yuki.

"Sadly no, I haven't been down there yet, which pains me to say because it needs to be done. It was attacked though you say? Well that's interesting was the leader killed?"

recovery post 3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum