Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesToday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Today at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Yesterday at 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 4:34 pmHebiishi OrochiThe Investment of the Century!Yesterday at 10:43 amAyato HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeYesterday at 9:55 amAyato HyuugaThe Finer Fins of LifeYesterday at 3:32 amKiran HoshigakiThis isn't Fabled FolktalesSat May 25, 2024 2:06 pmPowder IburiDignitaries and DistractionsSat May 25, 2024 12:28 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
195 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
66 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka - Page 2 Empty Re: What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka

Wed May 28, 2014 11:10 am
"apperantly not. From what I gather a couple of cloaked people attacked Taki, destroying some of it. However Chrollo is all fine and dandy. Possible coming up here at some point. I am unsure what this Kaede really wants in the village. However, I am not to concerned with it at the moment, as a moment will present itself in time as to what should be done."

THinking about anything else that needed to be said he remembered something. "O Echo is in the village to. He his staying in a local inn, but I haven't seen him in a couple days."
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka - Page 2 Empty Re: What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka

Wed May 28, 2014 11:19 am
"Hmm well whoever attacked failed then if he's still alive, we really should go and make that village ours as well. We're falling behind on that injunction haha. Is he coming up here to talk to you about possibly making an alliance? I guess that would work the same in the end. So what do you think about this Kaede, if I may ask"

Youka listened to how Maku talked and then heard the name Echo and quickly looked at his friend.

"Hmm well then we might have to tell him sooner than we anticipated if he is in the village"

recovery post 5
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed May 28, 2014 11:31 am
"Yes, they did indeed fail. Chrollo isn't someone to mess around with however. Perhaps it was because i had no power when I resided in Takigakure, but I remember him being a powerful ninja. As for Kaede, I actually like him for the most part. I'm not sure if he really could be one of us, and I have no idea what is plans are, I honestly don't know if he even knows what his plans are. As for Chrollo coming up here, Kaede said he might, but no deffinitive answer was said, so I can't be sure."

He would say it all quickly. "Yea, Echo been here for a little while, we discussed Kira mostly and then he mentioned he might have a big job for us here soon. Some real cloak and dagger stuff I guess, we will have to see what he says when he chooses to come out of his room, maybe he is preparing. He did say make ourselves as strong as posible though."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 11:44 am
"Well we will see just how strong he is I guess. As for Kaede if you think he's cool then by all means we should see what he has to offer, maybe an alliance with them would be very nice. Where is his village anyway?"

Youka pulled out the medical knife still stuck in his mask and began twirling it around on his fingers before throwing it at the walla and having it bounce back to him because he was awesome.

"Hmm well I can't wait to find out what he has in store for us then."

recovery post 7
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 28, 2014 11:47 am
"Yes we will. KAede's village, its called Shimagakure. Some little place in the ocean, I think its several close islands or something. I honestly don't know what we would get out of that kind of alliance. Not very many resources unless you like salt water and fish. I don't know, maye they have strong ninja there, could be I guess. Might be worth a visit with him at some point."

Watching Youka throw his knife, Maku grabbed another scalpel and tried to do it as well. It bounced off, but when it came back it got stuck in his knee. Looking down, Maku could think just one thing. At least it wasn't an arrow to the knee. Then he screamed in pain some.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 11:53 am
"That's a very far place hahaha, I think it would make a nice vacation spot though. We could go there and see what the village has to offer, I love fish, I couldn't think of a better food to eat than fish honestly. If they have strong ninja that's always a plus for us when we might need it."

Youka watched as Maku tried to do the same thing he had just done with very bad results as it got stuck in his knee and he yelled out in pain. Youka let out a laugh just as loud as Maku screamed.

recovery post 9
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 28, 2014 11:56 am
Pulling the scalpel from his knee, he found some gauze and wrapped it up. Sitting back down, he was a it perturbed by what had just happened, and looked at Youka laughing at him. Since Youka was watching him laugh, Maku raised his left hand, with his middle finger extended and his index finger bent at the knuckle to only be half raised. It was a very non traditional way to perform the ephermal genjutsu, but it served duel purpose.

In the genjutsu, it would feel like Youka's hair was on fire. Maku laughed as his friend would undoubtedly have issue with this. Meh, it was good practice for breaking out of genjutsu.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 12:11 pm
Youka laughed and laughed at his old time friend as he bled from his kneecap. Sure it would have been the nice thing to do and heal him up but they were friends and friends laughed about these things, they didn't help each other out of it. After Maku had finished bandaging himself he did something with his forefinger that looked like he was about to give Youka the middle finger but instead Youka felt hot. Why was he feeling as if his hair was on fire...Maku was a douche, that's why. Activating his sharingan Youka pushed himself out of the genjutsu of his head burning. When he was done he raised his left hand and shot one wet and sticky thread from his hand into Maku's ear.

"Ha"

recovery post 11
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 28, 2014 12:15 pm
Laughing as Youka forced himself out of the genjutsu, Maku noticed that his friend was trying to shoot a thread at him. Maku was fast, like supah fast, so he leaned back at a speed of 120 because of his ability to watch the thread coming with his shringan eye, and watch as the thread moved by harmlessly. Once dodged, Maku raised the scalpel and cut it, letting the end continue on with its forward momentum.

"So you keep mentioning this hideout of yours. WHere is it located, and whats it like?" he would ask
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 12:29 pm
Youka gave Maku a very mean glare as best he could without bursting out in laughter. It was always nice to be around his friend and they could always share a little laugh with everything they didn when they weren't being serious.

"My hideout is in between Yuki and Iwa, it's a nice little cozzy place in the forest hidden by a giant moss covered rock. It's nice and comes with a few rooms that allow me to do certain things. You should come check it out."

recovery post 13
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum