Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesToday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Today at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Yesterday at 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 4:34 pmHebiishi OrochiThe Investment of the Century!Yesterday at 10:43 amAyato HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeYesterday at 9:55 amAyato HyuugaThe Finer Fins of LifeYesterday at 3:32 amKiran HoshigakiThis isn't Fabled FolktalesSat May 25, 2024 2:06 pmPowder IburiDignitaries and DistractionsSat May 25, 2024 12:28 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
195 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
66 Posts - 13%
36 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka - Page 3 Empty Re: What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka

Wed May 28, 2014 12:33 pm
"Yes indeed I think I shall here soon. You got me a room right, cozy place I can bring girls to right? I'm sure you bought it just for parties, and didn't do something lame like give it a med bay and a room just to plan strategies right?" Maku would say, making sure his knee was no longer bleeding.

After youka talked about his hideout, Maku would interject. "Speaking of places hidden, do you know anything about the geography of Takigakure?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka - Page 3 Empty Re: What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka

Wed May 28, 2014 12:42 pm
Youka coughed as he listened to Maku ask questions about the hideout and the rooms he had made.

"Yes, I have a room for you, but sorry I do have planning rooms and medical bays. Of course this is meant to be a staging area for our plans as we move forward. I also have studied maps of Taki and it's hidden behind a waterfall that you have to go through and then a tunnel leading to the village itself. It's fairly simple with one way in and out, but you could always make your own entrances going through the side or the top of the mountain covering it. Why do you ask?"

recovery post 15
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed May 28, 2014 1:01 pm
Maku was a little sad. He had wanted to be useful and talk about the location and geography of the place. With his eyes downcast he kicked som imaginary dirt, "no reason just wondering."

Maku wondered if there was anything else to talk about. The eye was starting to feel better, but he knew it want time yet. "So have you ever made a summon contract?" He figured he might as all talk about more of his powers since he was board.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 1:07 pm
"Speaking of Takigakure, you're from there, why are you asking me how the village layout is, I'm sure you could shed more light on it than I could in every faucet of the word."

Thinking on Maku's words about making a contract, he tried thinking about it to see if he could remember if he had done anything of the sort.

"Nope, nothing like that, what's it all about"

recovery post 17
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 28, 2014 1:29 pm
"Well you actually got it all about summed up. If we go, I can get us around the vilalge though. That should be good enough."

Asking about the summoning contract, Maku reached under his wound and got some blood. Making 5 hand seals and clapping the ground, a small crab the size of a labrador appeared. It had a contract on its back that could be pulled out like a roll of paper. "Basically you sign allegiance to a race of ninja animals. Then by offering some blood you can summon them to assist you in combat. I used to use a couple of them, but now I mostly just used a crab named Sanjetsu. He is known as the murder crab, and is pretty formidable. He basically smashed Kira for me the other day in a routine spar. See here is my name." He said pulling the paper out. Maku's was still the newest name on the paper he noticed. The other 3 he still did not recognize, and by the look of the blood were from days gone by.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 1:43 pm
"Well now that I know that you are a tour guide then by all means lets do it. You can show me all the cool places to eat and where I can go to get a pedicure and my hair blow dried haha"

Of course Youka was jesting but it was fun and indeed the best things to do when they were both together. They always enjoyed picking on each other and making their lives miserable. Maku made himself bleed before performing hand signs and smacking the ground. Now there was a tiny little crab sitting with a scroll on its back that Maku unraveled showing other names as he spoke on how it was used.

"Seems interesting, weird that these animals just appear, but at the same time very nice. I might have to try one of these"

recovery post 19
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 28, 2014 1:49 pm
"Well, if you choose the crabs, I can show you their home sometime and how to make it a contract, and introduce you to several of them. I've done a couple odd jobs for them in my time. In fact, my jobs there was what made me what I am in some ways. It led me to break away from the shackles of the past. Let it all go and not worry about whats happened, and instead always look forward." Memories flooded back to his mind of his time amongst the crustaceans.

"You see, I helped them out of a tough spot once. Where they could have been made extinct. I had to kill who I thought was my uncle and mother. Turned out, I was sold as basically a child to be expiremented on when I was born. I have no idea where I am truly from, or who my real parents or siblings are. However, I refuse to let something like that slow me down. It means nothing, the past is the past, is it not." He said smiling at his friend. He hadn't meant to ramble on, but now Youka tau knew almost every single thing there was to know about Maku's past.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 1:59 pm
Youka wasn't very good with dealing with serious situations when it came to Maku and he dealt with the awkward moment Maku had just put him in the best way hey knew how...in song.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight Not a footprint to be seen A kingdom of isolation,And it looks like I’m the village leader.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried Don’t let them in, don’t let them see Be the good guy you always have to be Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know Well, now they know Let it go, let it go Can’t hold it back anymore Let it go, let it go Turn away and slam the door I don’t care What they’re going to say Let the storm rage on, The cold never bothered me anyway It’s funny how some distance Makes everything seem small And the fears that once controlled me Can’t get to me at all It’s time to see what I can do To test the limits and break through No right, no wrong, no rules for me I’m freeLet it go, let it go I am one with the wind and sky Let it go, let it go You’ll never see me cry Here I stand And here I'll stay Let the storm rage on My power flurries through the air into the ground My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast I’m never going back, The past is in the past Let it go,let it go And I'll rise like the break of dawn Let it go, let it go That perfect girl is gone Here I stand In the light of day Let the storm rage on, The cold never bothered me anyway"

After Youka finished he stared at Maku and nodded his head.

recovery post 21
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 28, 2014 2:08 pm
"Preach it brother, preach it."  Was all Maku said.  It was all that needed to be said in a time like this.  "So, how much longer before these eyes are ready, but I have an idea."  He said standing.  He walked to the crab and whispered something.  Next thing Youka would see was the crab dissapearing.  "So friend, I think we need to strengthen our bodies."  

With that, Maku walked over to a large sheet that covered a large area.  Odd how no one noticed it until now.  Also, the hosptial was probably getting pissed since, Maku had prety much made the morgue into his own little home away from home.  Puling the curtain it revealed a large amount of training equipment.  Weights and machines galore.  Also some staffs to practice fighting.  At that moment a bunch of crabs appeared, and started playing music, making sounds with their claws and cocunut bongos.  

"So Youka, let's get down to business, to defeat Takigakure."

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 2:28 pm
.....Somehow..someway this had just turned into a disney musical and Youka was at the beckon to fall into a montage of endless fighting scenes depicting Maku and himself fighting with sticks and swords that came from nowhere. There was even some points in the split time that they wee doing back flips off the walls and throwing scorpions at each other. Youka had no idea how this helped with defeating Takigakure but it did look cool. Suddenly it switched to them on a mountain top with Youka holding up Maku from a rock signifying that Maku was awesome

recovery post 23
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum