Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka - Page 4 Empty Re: What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka

Wed May 28, 2014 2:34 pm
Maku was sitting in his chair eating some cake and drinking a beer. He watched as Youka was doing a bunch of wierd stuff. Looked like he was trianing or something. What Youka apperantly didn't know was that, Maku had put him under a genjutsu, and was now relaxing. He had thought his friend could use this time for some additional genjutsu training. However, it looked like the fact that Maku had included a musical number had caused his friend to completely be overtaken by it, how sad.

Suddenly, Youka came over and picked Maku up, his eyes still glazed over. From being held, he fel sorta special like he was flying,

What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka - Page 4 Titani10

but then he broke Youka's genjutsu and said "What the hell are you doing."
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka - Page 4 Empty Re: What's a pretty girl like yo....O it's Youka

Wed May 28, 2014 2:47 pm
Well apparently Maku had place Youka inside of a genjutsu and was doing his usual in screwing around with Youka. He wasn't as strong in his genjutsu as he needed to be yet apparently but it was all fine and dandy. Youka had picked Maku up and was now spinning him around in the air. Maku was still smaller and Youka was using all of his strength to carry his friend.

recovery post 25
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed May 28, 2014 4:06 pm
Youka was trying to be a heman or something acting like he was strong. Which since Maku was 11 was kinda sad on his part. Seriously who picks on an 11 year old. Maku considered shooting his friend with a lazer, but decided it was all fine and dandy. While he was being spun in circles, he quickly made a couple hand seals, and clapped his hands. Youka would feel a sensation at his naval ar he was ripped out of realty only to be tossed back into it, a meter above Maku. Maku would land on his feet of course, and take a side step to avoid Youka falling on him.

"So, now that we have played around a bit, I would like to discuss something. What do you plan on doing with Kira the next time you see her?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 4:15 pm
Well someone was a sore loser and didn't like being picked up. Just when Youka was about to throw him up in the air and tickle him. Not anymore though, Maku lost the rights to be tickled! These were Youka's thoughts as his body plummeted back to the earth and he landed on his back staring up at the ceiling. Standing back up and brushing his shoulders off from the fall he listened to Maku take a serious tone over what would be done with Kira.

"Now that i'm fully healed and mobile, she dies. She did something that potentially could have costed us our lives and in turn it has costed her own. The next time I see her will be the last she breaths. It will sadden me greatly to do it as I was the one to find her and I know she has potential to be an amazing ninja. However I can't let anyone give that type of information without consequence. I'll deal with it as it was my own mistake and she is my responsibility. I'm sorry if you feel differently about my decision."

recovery post 27
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 28, 2014 4:23 pm
Listening to his proclamation for blood shed, a deep sadness filled Maku's heart. Maku did care for Kira, a lot in fact. At one time he may have even loved her, he still wasn't sure. However her actions and the continous circumstances that swirled around him, prevented these feelings from ever surfacing. Now Youka was confident that he would be the one to end her life. Maku had considered the very same thing many times.

"I don't think Echo necessarily wants her dead, however I don't see any way around it. I indeed think it should be done, but I don't want you to do it alone. We are partners, comrades to the end. Let me help you through this."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 4:29 pm
Folding his arms as he sat in the chair he contemplated sharing the burden with Maku of killing their comrade, it would be slightly full circle as they had first all three met. It would only make since that all three be together in one of their final moments.

"I was planning on following her to Ame without her knowing and finishing her off on the borders after she finished what you sent her out to do. However my patience is growing thin and the more she breathes the more I feel another secret might escape her lips. She marked herself to show her loyalty I'm assuming but wounds heal and are soon forgotten."

Youka began unwrapping his left eye from all the gauze as he felt enough time had passed the eye should be fully functional.

"You can try to use the eye now, it should be ready"

recovery post 29
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 28, 2014 4:37 pm
Following suit, Maku began taking the bandages off. "Scars fade, soon forgotten what their true meanings were. Flesh is temporary, and the rending of it always ends. However words are a living thing that can be immortal. Ones flesh is not a sacrifice that makes up for a word. I will help you and make provisions. You needn't worry about that."

Now that the gauze was completely off, he activated his sharingan. He could see through them in both eyes now, and the world seemed more beautiful this way. "Are we done here. I must begin preparing a proxy?"

(Recovery completed)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 5:02 pm
"Yes, everything is done, and I'll be making my way to the hideout soon. Send word for me once Kira leaves or if you need me for anything"

(exit)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 28, 2014 8:16 pm
"Have pause for awhile old friend. I'd like to speak with echo and would like you to be there. Just use the transformation jutsu around town and lay low. Let me move the storm along." With that he left

[exit/topic closed/approved recovery time]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum