Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shu Souma
Shu Souma
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Paint the village pretty Empty Paint the village pretty

Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:45 am
Saios had just finished his genin exam and passed with flying colors the previous day and he felt the need to celebrate. He had spent the previous night up late preparing to decorate the volcano village to what he thought it should be. It would be a long and tedious task but today was the beautifying the village day and no one was going to take away from him making sure Volcano became a huge tourist spot.

"I can't wait to get started Mr Rabbit, when we finish today the village will be that much prettier and cute, the kage will be so happy with me"

Saios hadn't actually met Osore yet and he doubted few people did, a kage must surely be very busy everyday so he had to do his part of making the village pretty while the kage handled all the paperwork. Siaos had spent the night making flower reefs with his allowance that he would use to hang on the doors and he also had a few buckets of pink paint that he would use on painting the front of volcano's entrance pink as well, the thing he was most excited about were his bunny stamps that he would use to decorate.

"Lalalalaalalala I'm going to make this village shine, and everyone will be so proud of me, i guess i'll use this time to get some body training in as well all this stuff is heavy, oh well it's just cuter that way if I do it for the village"

As he drapped all the flower ropes around his body and picked up the stamps placing them in his pocket, he also wrapped the 4 cans of paint in rop and put it around his body to support them. He looked like he was ready to go to the cutest war you could ever take part of. His smile was super bright as he thought about his plan of attack, more than likely he would start at the gates and work his way backwards to the back of the village.

"Bye mom, i'm going to go make volcano beautiful and full of life, don't wait up for me I promise to be back as soon as I can, oh can we also have pizza for dinner tonight, I LOVE PIZZA, LOVE YOU!"

Saios headed out the door and on his way to the village entrance with his paint brushes and everything else he needed, he had been setting up supplies behind the gates for a while now ever since he found out he was going to try and pass the exam. All his piled up supplies should have been enough to do what he needed to do. As he made it to the gate via skipping with his bunny tied in between his headband and his waist he mde his way behind the gate to get the rest of his supplies. There were all together 30 cans of paint, 100 flower reefs, tons of heart and bunny stamps and some rainbow stamps as well with the proper ink to use them with. Today was going to signify the revival of the volcano village and boy was the kage going to be happy once he saw the permanent changes he made to the village.

"I'm going to make everything so cute and adorable that people will say to all their friends that they need to come visit the volcano village, and then the kage will pat me on the head and we will eat candy together"

As he found the pink paint he was going to use to paint the entrance gates he strapped some rollers to himself and got to work. Using his surface walking jutsu he learned in the academy he would start walking up the first gate as he secured himself he opened up the can of paint and proceeded to start painting the gates pink. Every so often after the paint had semied dried he would return upwards and take out different stamps and stamp multicolored bunny faces and rainbows on the gate before returning back down to paint and repeat. Before he knew it the first gate ws painted entirely pink and had a few hundred stamps of hearts and bunny and rainbows on it. Saios's heart fluttered once he looked on his masterpiece, however there was no time to stop and gander he still had another gate to do front and back.

"Can't stop and be a silly willy now, I gotta finish before bed time!"

Popping a piece of candy into his mouth and wiping the sweat from his forehead from carrying all his heavy material he began walking up the other gate to continue his work. Doing the same motions he did previously he would paint and let dry before heading back up to stamp with multicolored stamps of joy and happiness. This time it seemed to go by a lot faster as he got back down and admired his work once more although the gates did seem like they were still missing something.

"Flowers, they need flowers as well"

Running back behind the gates Saios would bring back 20 flower reefs and a few nails and hammer, each gate would get ten flower reefs, each located in various spots and nailed to the gates so they would stay. Now everything look perfect and he was sure anyone that walked in would notice the beautiful work he had done. It was now time to go and paint some houses and for that he would need the purple paint that he had. As he made his way from the gates to a few houses that were nestled right by it he would eye them up and down to see how he should attack this monster of drab colors and ugly structure.

"I'll do it with a smile, it's just cuter that way ya know"

Climbing up on the roof he would start painting the shingles purple and work his way down from there on each and every house. Some of the people would come out and yell at him about something that he couldn't really understand, they would go on about telling the kage what he was doing. That's exactly what Saios wanted he wanted Osore to know that he was helping by making the village as beautiful as it could be. After he painted each house they would also get a flower reef on their doors, all the running back and forth he was doing was proving to be a very harsh workout and on top of it he was lifting heavy paint as well to deliver in between house painting so his muscles were getting worked as well. It was all however for the sake of making the volcano village the top visitor spot in the world and he was making sure that dream would come true.

"Mom always said, if you want something good to come of your dreams, you gotta go out there and do it yourself, you can't just wait for some one else to do it for you"

Those were his words to live by and Mr Bunny agreed that what he was doing was the right thing to do, after he got done painting about the first twenty houses that were behind the gates he looked at the boring cplor of the ground and decided that needed to be changed as well and luckily he was here to catch that and make it for the better. Going for more paint buckets he would simply open them up and throw splashes of pink and purple paint every where on the ground so it looked like someone had come into the village with a color gun and let loose. Still unsatisfied with the ground a light bulb went off in his head as he remembered he had a secret weapon to use on this war against the mundane.....GLITTER.

"I almost forgot about the glitter MR Bunny, thank you for reminding me, what would I do without you anyways, you always remind me of everything that I forget, and that's why we are the best team in the world, no one can beat us if we work together"

Running again back to his stash he would come back with multiple bottles of glitter in a plastic bag he had been stockpiling. Running back to each spot of paint he had thrown on the ground he would sprinkle glitter into it before it fully dried causing the glitter to be permanently etched into the paint as well that would harden on the ground. Why just glitter the ground, glitter made everything wonderful. Retracing his steps he would apply glitter to the gates and to the houses in various locations making sure to not take away from the natural beauty but to give it an added layer of awesome. As he looked in different locations you could see the sparkle coming off the ground and the houses as the glitter shone when any form of light was put on it.

"Gosh I can't believe all this work that we've done today Mr Bunny, we are a awesome team and I bet all the higher ups will be so proud of us, now when people come back from missions instead of seeing a boring landscape they will be greeted by color and rainbows and bunnies and glitter!"

Saios was indeed proud of himself and no one could take that away from him, there however was still work to be done and he proceeded to go to other houses and hang flowers and sprinkle glitter on their steps. He had run out of paint on the first twenty houses and the gates. Atleast he had managed to make the first opening of the village happy and perky, he would have to come back on a later date to do the rest when he had more time to gather more supplies ad finish the job. Suddenly something struck his mind again and it had been something he had forgotten to do, sign his work. All the teachers had always told him that after you do something you have to sign your name on it or how else would they know that you did it and give you credit. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a black permanent marker and ran back to the gates to write his name on the gates in bold black

"WORK DONE BY SAIOS, HOPE YOU LIKE IT"

That's what he wrote in capital letters on the gate near the bottom so it didn't take away from the natural order of things of course. It had taken him a whole day to do all of this and everyone was either standing out side in awe of what had happened to their houses or some were pointing at him as other ninja passed. Sios only assumed they were giving such glowing evaluations of his work and ensuring that Osore found out about him so that he could get a reward and boy he hoped it was sweet sweet candy. He would have to wait to see what happened on another day as he was getting tired and all that work had made him exhausted but still overly proud of himself.

"I hope mommy really made pizza cause I really really really want it now, I also have to tell sissy and bro bro what I did today, they'll be so proud of me too"

As he skipped home tiredly he turned around once more to admire his work, he had painted gates with stamps of happy things and flower reefs on them, twenty houses had been painted purple with glitter and flower reefs on them as well, and the ground had been color splashed with glittered thrown itnto and dried. All in all it was a very successful day and all he could think about was eating pizza.

"Let's go home Mr Bunny i'm tired"

(TWC 2000 +10 stats and 20 jp)
(Also requesting the changes I made to be perma)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Paint the village pretty Empty Re: Paint the village pretty

Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:16 pm
I approve of the training, as for the changes being perma, i guess until someone comes and kills you for it
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum